Beneath The Surface

Від CGV_taetae

Will Taehyung's battle for the members returned affection be won or will he only succeed in pushing himself f... Більше

Beneath The Surface
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
V
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Happy Birthday TaeTae
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Sooooo
What i forgot
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
The Text
Chapter 28

Chapter 23

3.8K 109 19
Від CGV_taetae

I didn't feel like proofreading this so........deal with the typos if there are any. 👍🏽

"I love you"
"I love you too"

Jungkook POV
"No! Nonononono!" Tae yelled jumping up to his feet eyes panicked in fear. "Tae we-" "No! Your lying to me. Playing with me. Again!" He he said holding his head looking as though he was trying to cover his ears. "Please! Just-" Jimin tried, reaching out for him but he jerked away. Eyes flooded with tears he ran back toward the house leaving us here feeling sad and broken.

Taehyung POV

"What's the matter Tae? They love you now aren't you happy? V asked in a mocking tone

"Don't pretend you can't hear me I know you can."

"Why're not responding? Come on we both know what's happening."

"They came all the way here to finish you off"

"It must have been oh so boring there for them without their favorite punching bag"

"They came to gain your trust so you'd come back. They might've even toyed around with your feelings for a while just to entertain themselves"

"..........You should be thanking me, instead of ignoring me. It's rather rude you know and hurtful.

"Hurtful? What about all the things you've done to me! What about those?!" I screamed entering my room and waking Dicky in the process.

"If I recall correctly I've only ever done what you wanted so don't try to shift blame. This is all on you, I do what you want. What you truly want, remember that."

"What I want? I just want to be happy, to be at peace. When has he ever helped me get that?" I questioned to myself as I felt a pair of arms wrap themselves around me. "Tae, calm down" Dicky said holding me close to his chest. "Huh?" I said surprised I hadn't even realized I was shaking, my breathing unsteady and my body covered in a sweat. Releasing the built up tension I slumped in his arms. "Are you ok?" He asked a little above a whisper. "No, but then again when am I ever" I said letting tears fall.

He just held me, letting me cry it out. "I-I want Taehyon" I said as my cries reduce to sniffles. "He'll be back soon, ok?" He said gripping me tighter "You'll be ok, I have to leave tomorrow but I'll be back the morning after. Hyonie should be back then too right? We'll all hang out Anna too, it'll be just like before. So..... till then please, just be ok" he said voice cracking in the process. I nodded in response holding him just as tight for comfort. We'd made our way to the bed still attached and fell asleep holding each other.

3rd POV

The next morning was uncomfortably quiet, Jungkook and Jimin had come back in that night a mess both had clearly been crying. Though neither told the others the reason for it, too hurt to even bring it up. They'd thought Tae would accept them back, that they were different from the others. But it was made clear last night that Tae saw them in the same light as the other hyungs. He was afraid of them and didn't trust them in the least.

The hyungs all could tell something was wrong and even more that Tae was the cause. How to address it was the mystery they had yet to solve, they had no right to be angry at Tae for their state. They knew they had to do something though, neither boy had spoken since they all woke up. They looked lost in thought and continuously broke into tears, anytime we came to comfort them they pushed away.

Dicky and Anna had left that morning, Dicky being extremely reluctant given the state Tae was in last night. Even more when morning came and he seemed to have completely forgotten about it. He made sure to reassure Tae he'd be back soon and to call him if anything happened. His worry going unnoticed by his parents and sister but many members caught on as they too were worried about someone.

It was late that afternoon when yoongi had gotten fed up with the younger's behavior. It made everyone uncomfortable and anxious, a toxic atmosphere to be in. He decided dragging them to Tae and talking about it was the only way, maybe along the way think of a way to slide his own apology in there. The others followed close behind afraid his temper might cause him to say something that would only make things worse.

Yoongi POV

While my resolve was solid a second ago but I could feel my calm facade withering away the closer my knuckles came to the door. Feeling the others stares I pushed through and gave the door a light knock. Nothing. I tried again and then again pushing my ear to the door to see if I could hear anything. I could hear faint music playing and another noise I couldn't identify.

I slowly twisted the door open thankful it wasn't locked, as I peeked my head in to see if I could see him. I completely opened the door when I didn't, letting the others in as well. "Where is he?" Hobi asked right when a loud grunt was heard coming from the bathroom. A string of grunts and groans followed after, alongwith the sound of something falling. ".....is he taking a shit or something?" Joon asked earning a strained chuckle from us even the youngers.

The small grins we held went away when we heard a loud thud and a low cry, sending us into a panic. Jimin and Jungkook were the first ones at the door swinging it open. They didn't move further though only staring down into the room making us feel scared to look. I stepped forward looking past the two to see a figure balled up against the wall streams of blood all over the floor and counter.

My first thought of why he was like this made my blood run cold as I stood frozen too. I wasn't till Hobi pushed past us that I realized I wasn't moving, catching the breath I didn't know I was holding. As he reached down to touch Tae, his head snapped up. He hadn't even realized we were here, that much was apparent when we saw his expression of shock and unease. "W-why are you guys in here?" He asked scrambling to get up. "What we-" Hobi started before Tae cut him off "Get Out!" He yelled looking away.

To say I was shocked would be an understatement, him ignoring us, treating us a little coldly is something I was struggling to cope with. Him yelling at us like that was something I just never imagined him to be capable of. He was always so sweet and nice when talking to us, even when we all but spit out mean and degrading things at him. To push him this far...... 'What have we done'

"How do you expect us to just leave huh? After seeing this? Why did you do it, what's wrong?" Jin asked tears accumulating in his eyes. "This, it's nothing I'm fine please go" he said again moving to pick up pills that were scattered on the ground. "Hyung cutting, pills, why are you doing this?" Kook cried out. "What are you talking about?" Tae asked an irritated but confused expression crossing his face.

"Don't play stupid! We caught you in the act!" Namjoon yelled his temper getting the better of him. "Dumbass I didn't cut my wrists, my stitches came out. These are pain pills, I dropped them when I couldn't get the bottle open. Not that they of any use anyway" Tae explained mumbling the last part but I still caught it. "O-oh, Sorry" Joon said embarrassed by his outburst. "Well why did your stitches come out?" I asked "I accidentally scratched them too hard out of habit, by the time I realized it was already bleeding" he said running his arm under water.

"You had to scratch pretty hard to do that, how is that a 'habit' someone has" I said. He looked at me frowning but didn't bother answering. "Is that how you got the scar on your chest too? From your 'habit'?" Jimin asked voice laced with worry. "You would have to be more specific as to which one" Tae spat defensively, pushing through us to his bed with bandages. I'd felt and immediate stab in the chest as he said that, though he has every right to be angry a part of me feels like this can't be Tae at all. Not our Tae, this person is too hurt, too unforgiving, too real.

"Tae please if your hurting yourself let us help you" Jin said moving closer to him. "I have a doctor for that thank you, you people only make things worse" he said fumbling around with the bandage roll. After silently watching him struggle with it he fell back on the bed a strained cry coming from his mouth. 'He's in pain' I thought moving closer to him. "Do you want help?" I asked lowly, a little scared I'd trigger him. He simply let out a breath relaxing his limbs.

I took it as an ok and attempted to bandage his arm but I ended up struggling just as much so Jin stepped in. Halfway through he lifted himself up eyes watching the process but never looking at us. "Here" jimin said handing Tae two pills and a bottled water from the table. He took it quickly downing the entire water in need. He looked around for a minute before looking up at us before muttering a small "thanks". We hummed and answered small 'np' when he looked at Jimin and Jungkook. They had a staring contest for a minute before he spoke again "Sorry.......about yesterday" he said looking down after.

Both their eyes swelled up "it's ok" jimin said "Yeah we know it's our fault" Jungkook said wiping his face furiously. "No it's not. I didn't have to react like that, there many others ways to do it. I don't know I guess you just triggered old memories" Tae explained genuinely looking sad. "Like what?" Hobi asked breaking the long silence that followed. Tae cowered back clear fear in his eyes "Please Tae just tell us, these months have been hell we realized we didn't know you at all. Yes I know its our fault we never asked, but I'm asking now so please" Hobi pleaded.

"Ok, four years ago......."

Yay mini accomplishment next chapter FINALLY we'll learn what happened. And hopefully if I stay on track the next to chapters lead to the START OF THE ENDING. My fav part so maybe then I'll update faster cause it won't be as hard .........Maybe. Anyways hope you enjoy💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Not gonna lie rather than being too busy this past week I've really just been watching any and everything related to bts comeback. Fake love is my shitu😤. Untold truth, Anpanman, and airplane part 2 🙌🏽😭

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

118K 3.5K 48
New school, new friends and new rivals... plenty of new rivals. -
9.2K 456 8
COMPLETE Taehyung and Namjoon have struggled with their feelings for a long time. And recently, Taehyung had noticed the growing distance between the...
1.6K 58 66
She's new, poor, and lonely. He's popular, rich, and doesn't go by the rules. Girls flock around him, but she's the first to not fall for it. They...
72.1K 4.3K 40
Let me introduce: Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung, Two lost souls in quest of a soulmate who meet through... A dating site. Taehyung is the father of...