Just Say You Love Me! (Yander...

By KimberlyWrites55

This is just a short compilation of short yandere vocaloid x reader stories that I'm trying out! Please leave... More

Miku Hatsune x Reader
Luka Megurine x Reader
Len Kagamine x Reader
Mayu x Reader
Rin Kagamine x Reader
Meiko x Reader
Kaito Shion x Reader
Gakupo Kamui x Reader
Oliver x Reader
Author's Note Thingy
Fukase x Reader
Gumi Megpoid x Reader
Utatane Piko x Reader
Sukone Tei x Reader
VY2 Yuma x Reader
Miku Zatsune x Reader
Another Author Note Thingy
Yuzuki Yukari x Reader
Juon Kiku x Reader
Dell Honne x Reader
SeeU x Reader
Another, quick, Author's Note!
Cyber Diva x Reader
Notice! (It's a Good Thing!)
New Story Is Up! And also, interesting news!

Lily x Reader

591 4 0
By KimberlyWrites55

She was new. She was pretty. And she strangely looked like Luka but not. Many in the school admired her, loved her, but none got to be as close to her as you were with Lily. You got close enough that first day, when you were partnered up and you got to talking with her she relaxed enough with her to hang out every once in a while. Even now you were sitting close as possible as the desks allowed you to be and within public assurance PDA wouldn't happen, not that it would. You looked at Lily, who was twirling a strand of her silky blonde hair around her blue nailed finger, and wondered why no one else saw the attraction to her. She looked up then, through the curtain of silky hair, her blue eyes curious but you just shrugged.

She took that as an okay then looked back down at her work, scribbling softly in the margins as the teacher babbled on like a background noise.  You and Lily were close, not dating, but not friends with benefits, but something more. Like you'd both just kinda gave up being friends but sort of settled into something that felt natural and didn't truly have a title. You wrote down diligently so that if the teacher just so happened to look at you, you'd be writing but you cast another look at Lily. While Luka also had very long hair hers was pink, her blue eyes softer while Lily's were brighter and yes, they both had big breasts but Luka had rather short, not long but not too horribly short, bangs and Lily had a single long lock of blonde bang that ended near her mouth.

Different girls, different looks but the same to others. You looked down when you realized there was a kick to your chair and you looked over your shoulder with wide eyes. There was Gumi, with Rin and Kaito, looking at you with wider eyes like they were trying to get you to say something when there wasn't anything to say so you four just sat there staring with wide eyes. Then the teacher's long ruler came rapping down on your desk and how you longed to grab it and yank that teacher off her feet and make her fall but you held t back as you looked up.

The teachers eyes look at you with irritation at your not paying attention to the lesson and planted her hands on her hips. "Well, (Your Name), would you like to answer the question?" She asked you making you grit your teeth lightly. God, why do all teachers do that? Get you not paying attention then expecting you to understand what they'd just been lecturing the class on.

"Wouldn't the answer be thirty?" Lily put in for you taking the burning heat of your teacher's stare from you to Lily as she answered for you. You stared in  what felt like awe as you stared at Lily, along with the rest of the class, when the teacher pulled back from what she'd prepare for a lecture on the lecture, and you looked at Lily gratefully.

She just nodded at you as everyone settled into their seats and you mentally counted down when you'd be able to get out of this damn class. Thankfully it wouldn't take long. You sighed then stared at the board, trying at least, to understand what the hell this teacher was talking about.

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Wooooowww~ I don't think I can take anymore math!" Rin whimpered cutely sitting at the lunch table, covering her blonde head as her eyes slid shut giving her a rather 'pity me' face. Len slid in next to her then ruffled her perfect hair making her glare.

"Don't sweat it. You're smart you'll understand the math sooner or later." Len replied looking at his twin then rolled his eyes as he sat down. Kaito smiled then sliding his fingers together then resting his chin on them smiling pleasantly.

"If you have too I can tutor you~" Kaito offered with Meiko whacking him upside the head making him whimper just as Rin did moments before and you smiled as Lily began to eat her own home lunch, which was white rice with chicken.

"No you won't!"Meiko snapped then settled and began to eat her own lunch and you realized that almost half of the table was missing. You blinked rapidly when Meiko caught you doing it then grinned softly at you like you were missing something rather important. 

"Where is everyone? We're missing a good chunk of people and Gumi's missing now even though I just  saw her in math." You replied then blinking once more then turning your attention to Lily who was eating rather delicately. It was weird watching her eat, more like marveling at a bird pecking at her nest.

"They're all needed for song recordings and stuff." Meiko replied around a mouthful of her lunch, which was salad, and chewed being sure to keep her mouth shut even if a dot of dressing was on the corner of her lips. Kaito was just nibbling on crackers, not really eating his burger and peas, his blue eyes now far away in a day dream or something of the sort.

"Ohhhh." You replied blinking softly then smiled brightly. Of course! Nothing sinister or stupid as your mind assumed! You had no idea but there was always something of your mind that immediately jumped to conclusions and it drove you crazy so you always had to seek outside assurances constantly. You felt Lily's fingers brush your thigh softly. The gentle, light brush sent lightening through your body when you noticed something around her cuticles there was a rusty, dark color.

She looked down, noticed you noticing it which nearly made you giggle, and she pulled her hand away then stood up. "I need to go study." She said in response to the whole table and you all watched her walk away. You couldn't help but feel a little sick with how she'd pulled away and left so suddenly. How something about it just didn't feel right.

_________________________________________________________________________________

For the rest of the day Lily avoided you, turning down the hall when she saw you, sitting away from you far as the class and chairs would allow. She was even the first to leave school. You were left wondering, formulating why she would have such a dramatic one eighty with you. You were left to walk home alone, grateful it wasn't that long of a walk but it gave you time to think when the last thing you wanted was to do that. Your feet began to tingle strangely after some time of walking to your house, yawning loudly, your phone vibrating in your bag. You open ed the zipper with a soft zipping noise and after rummaging around for a few moments you pulled your phone out.

You swiped your thumb across the screen unlocking it and pulling up the most recent text as you stopped. You're mother had pounded into you, from a young age, that when walking never stop and always keep going. You don't know what could be out there, who wants to take you, but you always brushed it off. Like now. Even as her words brushed your mind you remembered she told you ninety thousand people went missing every day and that you could easily be added to that statistic. But you, again, brushed it off as you slid your bag over your shoulders.

On the screen the single text of Lily inviting you over had you rushing quickly. You went by your house, of course, putting your bag writing a note and placing in plain view on the fridge stating you'd be home soon and, with no specific times you decided it was good. You left then and rushed down the street. That was the other good thing about living close to school; you also lived right down the street from Lily's apartment building making both trips easy and fast for you so running down the street didn't wind you much but you were struggling to get a good breath from the exertion but nothing major.

You wondered, again, what that rusty dark color on Lily's finger nails were and by the time you were in the elevator your stomach was squirming uncomfortably and your heart thumping in just solid thumps against your ribs. Not hard just uncomfortable. Your anxiety was kicking in and assuming the absolute horrid thing but something told you you were right but at the same time another voice whispered that it wasn't true. It continued until the doors slid open with a soft ding and you noticed suddenly with to much acute understanding, and wondered why Lily lived on this floor all alone.

You stared at the open door of Lily's apartment feeling nothing but dread. Nothing. Anxiety beat like wings to this dread spreading quickly through you and knew you had two options. Both horrible, cliche horror movie choices but choices none the less. You could A) choose to go into the apartment and meet uncertainty or B) Leave now and yet find this decision facing you on a later time line. Either way, the same fate and decision could be waiting for you either way. You gritted your teeth lightly hating the stupid choice you were making, you walked to the door stepping into the all too familiar apartment.

You walked into the dark apartment taking a deep breath  when you got to the living room and your eyes widened. Like a sick, gory movie your friends, Vocaloid and regular, laid on the floor and the couch, the arm chair, like disgusting bleeding dolls with filmy eyes staring at you. Accusing, even in death. Miku, Gumi, Luka, Sonika, Piko, Oliver and Fukase. Miku and Gumi were laying on the floor, stomachs appearing to have been torn open, Luka and Sonia were on the couch with jagged red smiles carved into their throats and a deep stab mark to their hearts. Piko, Oliver and Fukase all seem to have been stabbed to death, still fresh it seemed their eyes having the film of death of just a few hours.

"Too bad. You know, I knew you had those horribly cliche choices out there. And here you are." You looked up at look at Lily who stood above you by just a few inches. A small difference in the floor and the window where the sky was beginning to be painted in strokes of red and gold.

You didn't trust your voice to not crack so you just chose to shrug softly which made Lily smile. You took in Lily's appearance, nearly blushing, in such a grotesque scene you were in but her appearance was blush worthy. She wore a familiar looking cape that was a soft gold and black, clipped just above her breasts with fabric that covered them looking like a cape/shirt. She did wear a bra, that much was obvious, her choker looking necklace on and the rest of her was bare save for a white skirt that was short that with one flick she could reveal anything under that skirt. She then smiled like she knew you were almost appraising her appearance when she gestured to the room.

"It was easy getting all twelve of them. You know that, right? It was like finding a bunch of flies in your house, picking them off one by one. They all eventually land and that's when you strike with no hesitance." Lily smiled fondly like remembering something you had no part in when her blue eyes met yours and they seemed to be faded, glazed, when you realized something wrong with her eyes.

You'd heard that yandere characters, Vocaloid's included, had red eyes when they snapped but Lily appeared to be a different case, or else something was really weird or she hadn't gone so far off that cliff. But her blue eyes had no pupils. The top half was a darker blue, due to the shadows playing on her face but her blue eyes struck you nonetheless. She smiled almost like she pitied you in this moment tilting her head a little. You then chose to shrug again when she stepped down off the small step and walked towards you, floating practically, as she stood in front of you.

"Not going to speak? No last words?" Lily asked blinking slowly, like she didn't understand, and then tilted her head looking at you. She reached up stroking your cheek and sighed. "You were a pawn of mine, nothing more than an inescapable target in this. But I truly am fond of you." She smiled softly lifting the rather large, machete looking weapon that glinted wickedly. " You'll be another statics your mother was so afraid of."

"I know." You finally choked out ignoring the machete that was pointed at your belly but the fear you were waiting for wasn't coming. It was evading you, like a snake slipping from your fingers, and you couldn't get it to be felt or to stay. It was like being numb.

"You're mother sadly won't have a body to bury, I'm sorry for that. I can't very hand over your body with my DNA on it, I'll be found out. I can't go to jail just as my career is beginning." She paused then smiled softer. "They won't suspect me, if that's what you'll be thinking. They'll never know, never find out, until these cases go cold." She then pressed a kiss to your cheek. You felt the cold blade slid into your body then exit out your back and she smiled like it was just a trading of secrets.

"Don't doubt me but I promise, I'll shed a tear at your funeral. I promise you that." She paused like she needed to think then smiled at you softer again. "I'll truly miss you, I hope you know that." And she shoved your back sliding the machete out making the pain, burning and crippling, run through your body and you closed your eyes when that blood coated machete came right for you again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 3.1K 29
hey guys this is my first yandere story and i hope you like it and it might be short but its something right? hehe ok onwards to the story. and i wil...
118K 1.9K 25
I like HxH a bunch so here are some Yandere Oneshots cause why not (*^‿^*) [THERE ARE TW's NECESSARY FOR SOME OF THE CHAPTERS!] If you are interested...
148K 2.4K 30
(Y/N) just move to their new house.After her mother enrolled her from her new school she thought that she can make alot of new friends until she meet...
107K 1.2K 37
This is my first ever boyfriend scenarios book but I will take requests with what kind of scenarios you would like after I do the normal ones in ever...