Author's Note Thingy

This. This right here.

This is probably the most amazing thing I've ever seen for one of my stories

This is probably the most amazing thing I've ever seen for one of my stories. I will admit I had no idea what I was looking at when I saw the  ranking underneath on my story and I had to actually click and figure it out.

And I nearly freaked out, with joy of course, when I saw that my story-MY STORY- was ranked number six out of twenty-five of Vocaloid x Reader stories. And I am gonna get real damn cheesy when writing this and I promise to start working on a new chapter tonight, one worth reading, but I'm gonna do it.

Thank you people! I honestly have no confidence in my writing and I didn't think this would really be as good or popular as it is and to know the fact that something I wrote is this popular? Mind boggling. Absolutely mind boggling. This story is far from over, however, as I'm going to continue finding Vocaloids and making more yandere chapters so don't worry on that!

But seriously, thank you lovely people for reading my story and making it a rank of number six! I truly, and deeply, appreciate it! So I'll be back with a new chapter, right after I finish my tiny freak out of joy! See you in the next chapter beginning which won't take long!

Little note inside the note: I don't own the Gif shown above!

 ~Kimberly Thomas