VY2 Yuma x Reader

So just a real quick note! I saw my story hit 1.3 views on this story so thanks! But also I might start writing again and uploading more to this story! I've mostly bee under the weather which sucks but I'll keep trying to finding more Vocaloids to do! But read on and bye!

Edit: can I just how much I fucking love Hamilton? Especially the new song thst came out new for Hamildrop, First Burn. Sigh~ I just love hamilton so much. I'm thinking of making a book of yaoi oneshots with some of the hamilton dudes but that's for later! Vocaloids now!
___________________________________________________________________________

You were a pretty paranoid person, refusing to eat or drink anything that had been opened by another person. You refused. You had to be the one to buy it , cook it if it was food, or open the liquid if you bought it. While you hid it pretty good you knew it was impossible for others not to notice your little paranoia about certain things.

Because of this your friends made fun of you as you walked to the store with Miku Hatsune, Len Kagamine and one other friend. You entered the store walking around to look at the easiest, cheapest thing you could buy without it being a dollar bag of chips. You'd been contemplating it when you heard someone clearing their throat behind you and you turned only to look up slightly. Light green eyes, a touch wide, were the first thing you saw before you focused on a pale face and pink hair framing it. The owner of those light green eyes looked surprised you turned so suddenly.

Then he cracked a smile and your heart jumped in your chest flopping stupidly like it had been restarted snd was now struggling to get a new rhythm. "Hi there." He greeted with a tiny wave and you remember those manners your mother brought you up with.

"Hello." You replied formally then stuck your hand out for his as you blinked, unaware you'd done the action. You faintly heard your lips moving to give out your name before your could stop it and he smiled at you.

"I'm Yuma. Also known as VY2." He replied then smiled like he was sheepish. "You don't mind if I reach around and grab one of those sandwiches behind you do you?"

You jumped and stepped out of the way and he smiled. "No I don't," You replied looking at him when he stepped forward grabbing his sandwich and he then paused looking at you.

"If you also don't mind me asking what school do you go to? You look familiar." He replied then shifted with the plastic wrapping around his sandwich crinkle lightly.

You have off the name of your school nervously and he smiled at you as if sensing your nervousness. "I guess I'll see you around?" You replied looking at him, shuffling nervously in place and he looked at you with that same smile.

"See you around." He replied turning to the register and your heart threatened to pound out of your chest and your cheeks were red. You felt self conscious when you grabbed a water, sandwich and chips pulling out your wallet walking to the counter when you caught sight of the identical smirks on Miku, Len and your friend's face making your cheeks burn hotly.

"What." You snapped making their grins widen and they just shrugged when you grabbed your bag and they smirked paying for their own things and you left the store.