Gakupo Kamui x Reader

Your lashes fluttered open slowly but surely, pain throbbing in your temples and the back of your head with each heart beat but the vision, when you opened your eyes, spun and blurred so much that you closed them again. You didn't know where you were only that the ground was cold and hard, unforgiving, while the air was just as frigid and you shuddered against your will. You felt like curling up but your body throbbed as your lashes opened again, a squint, as if daring the world to spin and blur but it only lightly waved as you lifted your head and slowly moved into a sitting position.

"Where the fuck even am I?" You moaned softly to yourself as you looked around the strangely bare room. Well, it looked bare as you couldn't exactly see that far in front of you and the closest you could make out was the glowing white of your hand in the dark. Was it even possible for there to be two different kinds of darkness in one room but it seemed you were looking at both right then.

You couldn't remember, honestly, what happened outside of getting ready to go to the club with Miku and one of your close friends. Anything after that is a dark, drunken blur. You blinked then rubbed your eyes roughly like that would be the answer to everything but when you opened your eyes you heard a creak above you. You looked up into that different shade of darkness, curious, eyes wide, when the creaks seemed to go across a floor to a door that swung open and you looked in the direction only to squint at the light that slashed across stairs you were directly across the room from.

"Dude! The hell is going on?" You shouted before you could shout something cliche like 'Hello!' or 'Help me!' but as you stared the lights flicked on making you flinch as your eyes throbbed viciously. They widened as your mind tried to grasp that you were in a cage and your feet wouldn't move and you looked down only for your breath to get caught in your throat, chest tight and hot with panic, as you saw the white bandages softly dotted with crimson blood over both feet where your Achilles tendon was and you felt like you were in some cliche movie or web-comic.

"Oh, you're awake, (Your name)? How does your head feel? I'm sure the roofie is making the details either fuzzy or nonexistent but the hit to your head," A warm, sexy chuckle that made something scratch at the edges of your mind as you desperately tried to remain calm as feet came into view. "I think I might have hit just a bit too hard."

"Oh my god." You whispered sharply at the sight or reveal of the man in front of you, long purple locks that were spilled down to the small of his back, eyes cold but strangely...turned on? What the fuck?

"I know, it comes as a surprise, but it'll be quite alright." Gakupo said in that warm voice that still sounded sexy to you even in the most scariest situation. Even one that doesn't make sense in the slightest bit.

"Why am I even here?" You asked trying to muster courage which was hard to keep when you noticed steel bars in front of you, something you didn't notice when the lights were off. A cage. Why were you in a cage? You crawled forward as you reached out, once close enough that is, and held onto the bars so tight your knuckles turned white. "What did you do?"

"I didn't do anything." Gakupo shrugged like it was the craziest notion you'd had in the longest time and you felt the world tip before regaining itself as you stared at him. "All anyone knows is you're out somewhere. You just up and left to a friends homes and that's all anyone knows for the time being."

"But what will you do later on?" You asked with a soft waver in your voice as you shifted closer when he walked to towards you you shrank back when a hand came through and lightly stroked a thick lock of your hair that tugged lightly when you moved back. You stared at him with wide eyes as he stared back with a soft smile while his lashes lowered lightly.

"That'll be later on, we have now and that's what matters." He smiled at you sending shivers down your spine and not the pleasant kind. You shrugged back getting that lock of hair back and scooting backwards. "What's the matter? Why do you look so afraid?"

"Why? You're asking me what's the matter and why?" You could hear your voice going up octaves with an incredulous voice and a high, strained unhinged laugh as you stared at Gakupo from the bars. "You locked me up! You're keeping me hear against my will! People will look for me!" 

Gakupo then smiled when he squatted looking at you. His blue eyes were hard, dark and dull when a hand shot out through the bars, which were wide enough to fit a grown man's hand in as you found out, and grabbed your hair yanking to straight to the bars. You refused to cry out when the cold bars pressed into you through your clothing, all a startling scarlet from the previous clubbing, and your wounded, severed Achilles tendons throbbed on either side and you felt your cheek pressing into the hard cold bars when his face came close to yours, nose to nose. You felt fear pumping through you at a mile a minute, crackling through your veins like lightening as you struggled to keep it hidden and you struggled to take deep but slow breathes then.

"They may look, they can search, but they won't find a trace of you. Oh, they'll search like the devil himself but not a trace will be found. They'll search until you are nothing but a picture with information on you and a cold case. A dead end. So, instead of acting like a bitch why don't you just give in and understand you aren't going anywhere?" Gakupo whispered making your eyes widen gently, just a flutter of your lashes, fear moving down your spine like spiders crawling under your skin and you longed to inch back. "Don't you love me? Don't you want to stay? I'll take care of you for years to come."

You felt like a trapped, small animal  in the gaze of a fierce eyed hunter. You couldn't move. You couldn't breath. Much less speak! But his eyes were expectant when you were shoved away and you scuttled back fast as you could when the  lock clicked and the door creaked open and shut behind him. You were in the same body space in the cage making it too small. He stepped towards oyu, the cage only being about ten steps large, much to large for a single person like you and your heart threatened to explode.

"What are you doin-?!" You felt the hand circling your throat and slamming you backwards onto your back. Well, slightly, your upper half slammed against the bars and your head throbbed viciously making your vision spin crazily and yet something more...dangerous loomed when your legs were forced open and Gakupo settled himself there between then like he had all the right in the world to do that.

"I'm doing what we talked of earlier," He responded like you were making a big deal out of nothing but you remembered no talk of this. Not that you believed him anyway. No way would you talk about this and not in the calm way he was talking about. "You said I could."

"No! I didn't! There's no way I would talk about something like this!" You shouted at him scrambling to get away when his eyes went flat and cold. He pinned your thighs open and made you blush but fear and anger pulsed through your veins, as primal as it gets.

Those cold eyes pinned you in place, the cold emotion seeping from them to your very core holding you still, your eyes widening just a little bit. "Don't resist." He ordered just as flatly as the emotion in his eyes, cold.

"I will!" You then shouted in his face making his eyes narrow and you swore a red glint started in the middle of his pupils, like a red star in the inky black sky. You closed yours eyes when he leaned down, flinching as if preparing for a hit but was yanked into a lip lock and you held your breath the whole time and when he pulled back you squinted through your lashes up at him. The familiar blue coloring of his irises were a dull but startling shade of scarlet, like that red glint in the middle of his pupils spread out.

"You won't!" He growled slamming a hand up aggressively cupping your throat as you gasped at the suddenness of it and your hands flew up to his wrist when you felt your bottom half being lifted and the fabric covering them was being yanked down and the tears you had spilled on your cheeks fast with your fear as you wiggled gasping for a breath making him lessen up.

"Please! Don't!" You whimpered but it was like your voice, objections, went unheard by him and fell on deaf ears. You wondered then, as he shifted and with a tiny grunt and burning pain in your lower half, you checked out mentally and still wondered how you ended up here. Where did you meet him? How did you meet him?

Your gaze flattened out, you guess in the glazed way you stared upwards, and the light sliding of your body was not reaching or connecting it with yours as you shut your eyes. How could something so crazy happening to someone so ordinary? Why not anyone else? You let out a breath and the main question that bubbled up and you held back a soft sob.

Why you?