Mayu x Reader

I should put this now but the joy of writing this is it doesn't matter if you're a girl or guy reading this! You can be either gender or anything and be able to read this without being all "Oh it's just for guys" kinda moment but just thought I'd say that! 

____________________________________________________________________________________

You were walking up to your house, the keys held in  your hand the metal digging into your skin slightly and you raised your hand up sliding the key into the lock twisting it and grabbed the doorknob opening it and you pulled the key out of the lock and shut the door behind you softly. The air conditions were whirring softly when you heard the slapping of bare feet and saw a flash of pale hair. 

"(Your name!) you're home early!" Mayu sounded embarrassed and she hid behind the doorway leading to the living room and you blinked. 

"Mayu? What are you doing?" You asked walking towards the living room when Mayu's hand shot out shaking and warning you to stay back. 

"No no! Don't come in! Oh god, can you just go outside or something?" Mayu sounded desperate making you blink but you walked forward and when you stepped in you turned your head looking at Mayu. Her eyes widened as your face heated up slowly and her face turned to a matching shade of red. Because it was near summer, it was clear many people would be getting bathing suits but seeing Mayu standing there, in a small yellow bikini, her skin seeming to glow from the color and her dark yellow  eyes seemed to shine brightly from the red of her face. 

"(Your name)! Get out! Stop looking at me!" Mayu screeched blushing hotly and you felt your own face burning brightly and you looked away tilting your head to the side. 

"I'm sorry! You should have just told me you were barely wearing anything!" You shouted back at her blushing hotter if possible and you felt your heart beating hard against your chest to an embarrassed sort of edge as you stood there and she just scowled but then she ran off around you up the stairs and you had to admit, your mind turned perverse as you watched her run up the stairs. It was at that precise moment that your phone rang and you felt grateful for a distraction. You answered it lifting to your ear. "Hello?" 

"Hey, (Your name), how are you doing?" You blinked when Teto Kasane cheerfully greeted you from the other line. You blinked, a bit surprised to hear her voice, for you hadn't talked to the Utauloid in some time now seeing as she was busy running around with Miku, both causing cheerful havic.

"Oh, hey!" You finally said as you smiled despite her not seeing it but she must've known for she laughed happily, Miku's voice filtering in and out through the background, debating with Rin on something.

"How are you? Have you left for the beach yet with Mayu?" Teto asked as you smiled upwards hearing Mayu stomping around as she shouted wordlessly and you snickered softly.

"Not yet, but I did walk in on an interesting sight." You replied with a light, little laugh that made Teto bark out a laugh of her own.

"Oh? What, Mayu in a swim suit?"You were silent for a moment as you blinked, wondering briefly how Teto knew that when she laughed. "Dude, she sent me a pic of her in her swim suit before you came home! Besides that kind of situation is such an anime classic, isn't it?"

"Shut up," You mumbled softly when Mayu came walking downstairs. She wasn't wearing her normal, lolita looking dress with the piano style at the edges like usual. Or her elbow length black gloves. She wore what looked like two different fabric choices but was one dress; the top looked like a button down shirt, a thin red tie tied in a loose knot with a golden broach sewn in where the knot would be, a tight dark brown silky looking waist line fabric cut off the white shirt to swirl down into a brown skirt, the waist line just a few inches under Mayu's breasts. Which you noticed with a blush. There were white little ruffles under the edge of the brown skirt and she had calf high socks on with her usual bunny plushy dangling from her fingers by the war.