Dell Honne x Reader

The picture belongs to Fran-Kaeru on Deviantart! If they so happen to see this and do not like I used it I'll take it down but if not then that's who this picture belongs too!

Edit- 2.04K? I nearly pteradactly screeched had it not been for scaring the cats and my mother. THANK YOU All YOU FABULOUS PEOPLE!
___________________________________________________________

"Can you just not?"

"But you're chain smoking! Thats not freaking healthy!"

Dell's red irises glowed with irritation and you stared back in what you hoped was a guilless way making him sigh irritated, sending a stream of coiling smoke to the ceiling. You pouted making him roll his eyes impatiently before putting the cigarette out and you cheered. He got hp, presumably, to walk over to you but you held your hands up instead and gestured  with your head for him to get out.

"I'd love nothing more than for you to come over here but you gotta Febreze your ass and brush your teeth before you come to me." You ordered keeping your hands out he sighed irritably throwing his hands up and letting them slap his thighs before turning and leaving the room.

You didn't know what you and Dell had, to be honest. It started out as risky, rocky friends until one day you just kissed and you guessed you both liked it enough to keep doing it. Fast forward to one month later since then and you swore you guys were closer s nd closer to sex everyday and while the idea was exciting it also terrified you mildly at the same time. Sex can change anything with anyone, no matter who it is. And you didn't want things to change so drastically with Dell yet. You could only, just barely, stop the creeping hl fingers that toyed with nipples and crept towards your pelvis during the makeout sessions but even then it was pretty damn hard.

"Oi." Fingers snapped in front of your eyes gaining your attention and you looked up at Dell. "You don't normally think so hard. What's wrong with you?"

"I-" You couldn't get the words out with your hot face as Dell's red irises burned into you. You didn't know what to say or how to get it out in a way that he would understand. Dell smelled  strangely husky but sweet undertone and he sat in front of you his eyes burning into you.

"You gonna tell me, (Your Name), or should I go work on the computer some more?" He asked in his flat tone making you flinch as your face burned. He sighed like he was giving up and shifted to a stand turning when you lunged forward grabbing the end of his shirt.

Only it didn't happen as smoothly. As you grabbed his shirt, holding it, he'd taken too steps only to drag you forward. This made you yelp in alarm as you hovered over the floor, hips pressing to the edge of the bed and he turned looking down at you in shock when he sighed irritably again. You released his shirt quickly slamming your hands on the floor and sliding back on the bed quickly with him staring at you irritated and shocked still.

"What the hell is wrong with you today, (Your Name)?" Dell demanded as he glared at you suspiciously and you felt your heart beating rather unpleasantly against your ribs. You could tell him and get it over with l, just say it already and make him understand why you were so ner-

You blinked when you were shoved on to  your back with Dell above you and maybe it was the lighting but hid eyes seemed to glow scarlet in the play of Shadows and light. He seemed as expressionless as normal but he leaned down pressing his lips against yours sending sparks down your spine making you inhale sharply through your nose. You closed your eyes kissing him back happily, lifting your hands up tugging his little ponytail out and then slid your fingers into the soft locks of white hair.

Feeling the heavy weight of his body stretching kn yours you felt breathless. "Dell-!" You pulled away pong enough to gasp his name when he covered your lips again. You never expected this from Dell Honne  never in a million years.

But it was so easy, this scarlet growing lustful haze and it was so easy to slip away and follow the lustful haze...
______________________________________________

"Hey! (Your Name)! Hey wait!" You looked over your shoulder at the familiar face of Kaito and Len huffing at the other end of the hallway. You blinked a few times as Kaito caught his breath before speaking.

"What's up? What's going on?" You asked tilting your head, wide eyed, as Kaito swallowed nervoisly. "Kaito?"

"I just....have been concerned recently. About you." He started off slowly making you tilt your head and he shuffled. "Well, Len and I have been. I've seen the bruises, (Your Name), and they're not sex bruises either. They look painful."

You swallowed nervously unsure of how to direct the conversation. "It's fine! Dell and I were rough housing and he got a little to rough."

Kaito looked disappointed when he stared at you, his blue eyes piercing straight through you making you wiggle and fight the urge to look away. "Bullshit."

"Yeah, (Your Name), we know that since you've gotten in a sexual relationship with Dell you've been getting those bruises. We asked around and-" Len hesitated when be finally popped up and became present in the conversation surprising you.

"We asked around and it's the same story. Other girls have gotten in a relationship with him s nd he became overbearing." Kaito explained when Len nodded his bright blue eyes on you intensely.

"Possesive."

"Controlling."

"And just straight out scary!" Len finished then got an apologetic look on his face that was echoed by his eyes. "You need to tell us! Blink once if you need help or twice for no."

You lightly rubbed your wrist which was bruised when Dell grabbed too hard last night and you thought. You knew that things definitely changed between you and Dell but not in the way you thought. You shook your head, closing your locker when you caught sight of Dell down the hall. Waiting.

"Listen, I gotta go. I'll talk to you guys tomorrow." You mumbled moving between Kaito and Len when a hand grabbed your forearm shocking you half to death. You looked up at Kaito who looked back at you intensely."Kaito, please! Let me go we'll talk tomorrow!"

"Oi. Let go." You froze, unsure of when Dell came so close and you held your breath. One. Tw- you couldn't count to three when Dell's fist slammed into Kaito's face blood rolling down his lips and dripped down and off his chin. His blue yes looked up wide, letting you go in surprise, and Dell glared grabbing your hand yanking you away. You stared  back at Kaito, at rhe blood gushing down from his nose and his wide, innocent blue eyes staring at you nearly making you whimper. You then looked at Dell when he dragged you outside.

You didn't pull away. You'd learned the hard way not to pull away from him. You stared at him when he dragged you to his silver car and you climbed in as he licked the blood oozing from his knuckles and he started the car. "Where are we going?"

He looked over his shoulder and pulled out then, speeding through the parking lotand he smiled rubbing your inner thigh making you jump and blush. "I'm taking you somewhere far, where no one can bother hs. Not that fuck boy or his little fuck boy in training. Okay?"

You knew he really wasn't asking for your consent when you looked down at his hand on your inner thigh and took a deep breath. Dread coiled inside you like a black eel and you forced your hands not to curl into fists as his fingers dug into the dark, black bruise there and pressed into the thin cut in the center of that bruise.  You're  body was covered in them but this one was easier accessed to it him easily enough andccessednd you took another breath fighting the urge to cry.

"Okay."