Fukase x Reader

It was the first day of Sophomore year when you'd been in class on time when the teacher had announced that there was a new student. Yeah, it was the story plot of every romantic movie of pining, lustful sex, one night stands and what not but teenage versions never came out of that kind of "adult plot" because God forbid anyone knew teens felt the same way. But that's what it was like for you when he first came into the room.

You'd felt like someone just shocked you with a bolt of lightening and made you sit up straighter. Your eyes locked on him. His red hair curled near the base of his neck and by his ears lightly, nothing major but still. Curls. His scarlet eye locked onto yours, his right as his hair covered his left eye and cheek down to his chin perfectly but it was the locking of that that sort of sealed your fate.

And now, fast forward a year in the beginning of your Junior year. Sitting next to you, at your elbow, was Fukase. The red haired Vocaloid who was slowly becoming something more to you. Your friend looked at you scowling when you chose to finally speak. "Grape Kool-Aid is not that gross."

"Yeah. It is it's just-" She made a gagging noise and you glared playfully as Fukase ate next to you and your jabbed your fork in some of the noodles the school prepared. "It's gross."

"You're gross." You shot back with a snicker flying from Fukase's lips as he shoved noodles in and you grinned at him slightly. Your friend rolled her eyes then bit into her chicken Parmesan sandwich she'd gotten as a home lunch and made your mouth water. Maybe you could talk to your own parent about making chicken Parmesan for dinner....

"You want a bite of my chicken Parmesan?" You friend finally sighed sliding her sandwich over and you picked it up carefully, biting into the sandwich and moaning lightly to yourself getting a curious look from Fukase. You didn't know if it was the same for others but there was something so satisfying, so good, about biting into the one food you'd been wanting. Sure, you could eat other stuff but when you finally got that food it was like heaven bursting in your mouth.

"Hey!" You snapped around a mouth full of chicken Parmesan and your friend playfully scowled before devouring the rest of it and you narrowed your eyes. No far! All you were stuck with now was gross, limp school noodles.

"Too bad so sad~" Your friend sang then stood up making you blink curiously. "But I gotta go. I'll see you both later~"

You watched your friend go, not exactly sad to see her go, but turned to Fukase who's lips were lightly twitching as his scarlet eye on you was heavy and yet light at the same time. "Want to ditch?" He asked raising a brow as you looked at him and you grinned openly.

"How can we ditch with everyone at lunch?" You asked but leaned just a little closer to him when his lips turned into a wide smirk and he stood up grabbing his lunch tray and yours wit ha mischievous look in his scarlet iris.

"Just wait and see."

____________________________________________________________________________________

What you didn't expect was the shrill of the fire alarm and being ushered outside with the rest of the school. What you did expect was Fukase's hand grabbing yours and dragging oyu away. He had a car, one of many Juniors who did, and he rushed to it with you giggling. You slid into the passengers side when he unlocked the doors and you smiled at him, almost exhilarated, but he looked utterly excited. He leaned over, moving his hand around to the back of your head softly cupping it and brought you close and locked your lips together in a rather passionate kiss.

You pulled back after a minute or so, giggling again, when his lips lightly ran down your neck to your collar bone, affectionately nipping it like he always did. "I didn't think you'd pull the fire alarm."