Len Kagamine x Reader

"Leennn~" You moaned out gently as his hand wandered across your chest , his fingers digging into your hip as you stretched out like a cat and your eyes slitted in pleasure.

 Laying out on the yellow bedsheets, Len hovered above you, his blue eyes seeming to just glow with his own pleasure that matched the please unraveling inside of you as your heart pounded against your chest. You and Len have been dating for-roughly- a month and a half and that in itself has been somewhat of a miracle. You'd always loved Len, wanted to get closer to him so it was a surprise when he asked you to go out with him out of the blue but it had never made you happier. You sighed when Len kissed your neck softly, his teeth digging into the skin of your neck softly making you shiver and the soft buzzing of your phone made you growl in annoyance. 

"Just ignore it." Len whispered into your ear gently as his fingers pinched your nipple softly eliciting a soft moan from your lips but still, you needed to answer the phone. 

"I have to answer it." You sighed out pulled away from Len ignoring his little pout because you always seemed to cave when he pouted and you picked up your phone lifting it up to your ear. "Hello?" 

"(Your name)! God I've been trying to get to you all day, where the hell have you been?!" The voice shouted through the phone making you pull it away from your ear. 

"You need to calm down, Kaito." You snap at him but instantly felt a little regret at being so sharp but you had to admit-you were annoyed. 

"It's Kaito?" Len asked, a peculiar tone in his voice, and you nodded gently as your pleasure and lust melted to annoyance and Len's thin arms wrapped around your waist and he kissed along your spine softly. "Hang up." 

"What?" You blinked in surprise looking at Len and you saw a steely look in his eyes and just n the center of his inky black pupil a light red sparkle burned and you felt your eyes widen a bit. 

"I said. Hang. Up." He said slowly but the anger in his tone was so real it made you felt a soft skitter go down your spine and your heart to clench. He reached around taking the phone from your hand and with Kaito's voice asking what was going on and who she was with Len pressed the end button. 

"Len! What the hell!" You shout when he grabbed you roughly and you let out a yell finding yourself quickly and dizzyingly underneath Len, his hand holding your wrists together above your head and his hips straddled yours but it was the look on his face that scared you. There was anger written all over his face, his blue eyes were dark with zero emotion in them and the red sparkle in his pupil seemed to grow and become bright in the dark as your heart began to race and you fought back shakes and trembles. 

"Listen to me when I tell you to do something! I don't want you talking to Kaito anymore." He growled making your eyes widened. You couldn't do that, Kaito was like your big brother, your best friend but with Len's look you felt that something very bad might happen if you didn't listen to him.

"Okay. Okay I won't talk to Kaito anymore." You whisper forcing the words out looking up at Len knowing your fear must be shining in your eyes brightly and you trembled gently one and the hard, angry look in Len's eyes and face just immediately left. 

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Len murmured as his lips brushed against your cheek bone as he dipped his head closer to yours and he kissed your cheek making your eyes shut softly. "Let me show you how sorry I truly am." He murmurs as his lips capture as his hips begin rocking against yours softly drawing a little moan from your throat and you wrapped your arms around Len moving your hips back against his softly. In that moment, as the pleasure was reignited, you were glad Len was yours now and you couldn't' care less how angry he was before. At least you thought you couldn't care less. 

Just Say You Love Me! (Yandere Vocaloids x Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें