Utatane Piko x Reader

Flerp derp I changed the chapter! I'm just putting some more stress on myself and everything scrapping what I've written and doing something new but I couldn't keep writing for shit with what I had written before. I'm going to write something completely new! And also, really really quick, thank you all for 1K viewings! :D

_____________________________________________________________

It hard started slow, so slow you couldn't be sure it was actually happening and you couldn't tell if your normal paranoia and anxiety played on it. Of course, that was the beginning and there always seems to be more said about the beginning right? Of course. Well, here it is. When it started, you weren't sure. Sitting in class someone was always staring at you, the skin crawling sensation of eyes staring right at you deep down and when you'd look over your shoulder no one would be looking. Not one person.

Like right now, that skin crawling sensation was making it's way over you just thinking about it and you had to shake your head as you moved through the lunch line, grabbing a chicken patty and some tatter tots along with a strawberry carton of milk. You rushed to your table of friends, all of whom looking up curiously at your rushed walking and how you collapsed in your chair with a soft sigh of relief. You finally looked up at them then scowled at their expressions and rolled your eyes after a moment, letting the scowl fade.

"What?" You demanded making them unfreeze and shrug off your one worded demand and you sighed softly again as you took a bite of your sandwich. You wanted nothing more than to just go home, curl up and take a nice long nap to get rid of this twitchy, skin crawling feeling. It was beginning to be too much for you to actually handle.

"You look kinda...twitchy." Your friend finally said looking at you with worry in her eyes but you let out a short breath feeling bad no for snapping. "Is that 'thing' still going on?"

"Yeah, it is and it's really pissing me off!" You replied picking up a tatter tot and popped it in your mouth. A few of your other friends looked at you and the only friend that had spoken when your other friend, Miku Hatsune, sat down and looked tired from getting home from tours you felt honestly better.

"What's pissing you off?" Miku asked curiously while she opened her salad, the plastic making a soft squeaking noise as she worked it open and she grabbed her packet of dressing. "Has somethin' been going on since I've been away?" She gasped in a dramatic way, forgetting about her packet of dressing. "Scandalous, (Your Name)!"

"Shut up," You replied but not as hotly as you once had and smiled slightly at Miku who grinned brightly like a child getting candy. She got the dressing packets open and squeezed them on her salad. "But it's just weird stuff. I feel like I'm being watched and when I turn to look there's no one there or no one looking at me pointedly, and I feel like someone's following me when I walk home."

"Hmm..." Miku made the thoughtful noise around a mouthful of salad before swallowing and pointing her fork at you. "Have you thought maybe it's in your head? Or maybe it's a ghost or something?"

"Don't be stupid, there's no such thing as ghosts!" Your friend jumped in, finding her voice ,ad Miku playfully scowled at her when you took another bite of your chicken patty and followed it with a few tatter tots. Chewing your food gave you time to stall on speaking, something that you desperately wanted, as you considered the suggestion of it just being in your head.

"What if you're being stalked?" Another friend piped in making you look up as you swallowed your mouthful of food. Stalking? You? No way! You were no one to be stalked, not interesting enough, but something pricked you in a way you didn't understand.