SeeU x Reader

Ugh!  I've written and deleted this chapters contents twice now! I'm feeling spooky now, hieever, with Halloween three days away! But lately writing hasn't been coming good to me and I've decided that I am going to rewrite and stick with it, I can't wait to post this! Oh and thank you everyone!

______________________________________________

Have you ever wanted something dk bad it nearly destroyed you?

Your heart hammered against your chest as you stared at the computer screen. Those words buzzed around your head like a hurricane with wasps, stinging and creating white noise in your ears. You didn't want to think about what Neru has said earlier the other day and your cheeks flushed with shame. You had a problem, you knew that, but you couldn't admit it yet. Obsession was a bad thing, poisonous, and rang through your body making it throb and your fingers curled into your palms whining as you pressed the heels of your hands against your eyes.

You were obsessed with Luka Megurine. She was so much older than you, a senior, but she made your heart pound out of your chest. She was beautiful, with long silky locks of pink hair and large blue eyes with and solemn face and quiet voice. She was an excellent student  amazing person and you loved just seeing her, and yet you wanted to be her everything like she was to you. You'd started wondering what she did at home, what she looked  like when she went to bed and what she looked like when she got up. What she'd do if you got sexual, what noises she'd make and how her body would move and you wondered what kinda home she had and who else she was friends with.

It was scary and you were cutting it down a lot. Ever since those words Neru uttered to you, even if they were less than a day ago, you felt....scared. What if she knew how obsessed you were with Luka? It was all you could worry about as you got ready for school then. Time to face it and get if over with! You pulled your bag and shoes on with your heart pounding against your chest as you walked down stairs where your father jingled his keys impatiently at you and you walked out quickly with him. It was like climbing in the car and getting through traffic was a blur to your anxious mind but when your father parked and wished you a good day at school and you were stepping out clinging to your bag as he drove off.

You were going up the walk way, heart still hammering away against your chest. You notice Luka talkojg to some teachers and you fought the grin you always got around her. You bowed your head when she smiled at you pleasantly and you rushed to your locker taking a deep breath to call your pounding heart down. You opened your locker only to notice a note on your math binder and you picked it up removing the tape that held it shut.

Your Name,
Meet me after school to talk

x Luka M.

You honestly felt like screaming and hyperventilating with joy. You swallowed it all down when someone tapped your hip making you jump and your cheeks flushed. SeeU giggled as she stared up at you through her lashes and bangs, her blue eyes sparkling at you and you calmed down.

"Hey, (Your Name), how was your weekend?" She asked while you pulled out your binders and she watched. SeeU befriended you so long ago now it eas still a shock she spent time with you being as freaky as you were. She didn't even know of your obsession with Luka but you had the  feeling she would be scared. "Ooo a love letter~"