Lily x Reader

She was new. She was pretty. And she strangely looked like Luka but not. Many in the school admired her, loved her, but none got to be as close to her as you were with Lily. You got close enough that first day, when you were partnered up and you got to talking with her she relaxed enough with her to hang out every once in a while. Even now you were sitting close as possible as the desks allowed you to be and within public assurance PDA wouldn't happen, not that it would. You looked at Lily, who was twirling a strand of her silky blonde hair around her blue nailed finger, and wondered why no one else saw the attraction to her. She looked up then, through the curtain of silky hair, her blue eyes curious but you just shrugged.

She took that as an okay then looked back down at her work, scribbling softly in the margins as the teacher babbled on like a background noise.  You and Lily were close, not dating, but not friends with benefits, but something more. Like you'd both just kinda gave up being friends but sort of settled into something that felt natural and didn't truly have a title. You wrote down diligently so that if the teacher just so happened to look at you, you'd be writing but you cast another look at Lily. While Luka also had very long hair hers was pink, her blue eyes softer while Lily's were brighter and yes, they both had big breasts but Luka had rather short, not long but not too horribly short, bangs and Lily had a single long lock of blonde bang that ended near her mouth.

Different girls, different looks but the same to others. You looked down when you realized there was a kick to your chair and you looked over your shoulder with wide eyes. There was Gumi, with Rin and Kaito, looking at you with wider eyes like they were trying to get you to say something when there wasn't anything to say so you four just sat there staring with wide eyes. Then the teacher's long ruler came rapping down on your desk and how you longed to grab it and yank that teacher off her feet and make her fall but you held t back as you looked up.

The teachers eyes look at you with irritation at your not paying attention to the lesson and planted her hands on her hips. "Well, (Your Name), would you like to answer the question?" She asked you making you grit your teeth lightly. God, why do all teachers do that? Get you not paying attention then expecting you to understand what they'd just been lecturing the class on.

"Wouldn't the answer be thirty?" Lily put in for you taking the burning heat of your teacher's stare from you to Lily as she answered for you. You stared in  what felt like awe as you stared at Lily, along with the rest of the class, when the teacher pulled back from what she'd prepare for a lecture on the lecture, and you looked at Lily gratefully.

She just nodded at you as everyone settled into their seats and you mentally counted down when you'd be able to get out of this damn class. Thankfully it wouldn't take long. You sighed then stared at the board, trying at least, to understand what the hell this teacher was talking about.

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Wooooowww~ I don't think I can take anymore math!" Rin whimpered cutely sitting at the lunch table, covering her blonde head as her eyes slid shut giving her a rather 'pity me' face. Len slid in next to her then ruffled her perfect hair making her glare.

"Don't sweat it. You're smart you'll understand the math sooner or later." Len replied looking at his twin then rolled his eyes as he sat down. Kaito smiled then sliding his fingers together then resting his chin on them smiling pleasantly.

"If you have too I can tutor you~" Kaito offered with Meiko whacking him upside the head making him whimper just as Rin did moments before and you smiled as Lily began to eat her own home lunch, which was white rice with chicken.

"No you won't!"Meiko snapped then settled and began to eat her own lunch and you realized that almost half of the table was missing. You blinked rapidly when Meiko caught you doing it then grinned softly at you like you were missing something rather important.