Just Say You Love Me! (Yander...

By KimberlyWrites55

This is just a short compilation of short yandere vocaloid x reader stories that I'm trying out! Please leave... More

Miku Hatsune x Reader
Luka Megurine x Reader
Len Kagamine x Reader
Mayu x Reader
Rin Kagamine x Reader
Meiko x Reader
Kaito Shion x Reader
Gakupo Kamui x Reader
Oliver x Reader
Author's Note Thingy
Gumi Megpoid x Reader
Lily x Reader
Utatane Piko x Reader
Sukone Tei x Reader
VY2 Yuma x Reader
Miku Zatsune x Reader
Another Author Note Thingy
Yuzuki Yukari x Reader
Juon Kiku x Reader
Dell Honne x Reader
SeeU x Reader
Another, quick, Author's Note!
Cyber Diva x Reader
Notice! (It's a Good Thing!)
New Story Is Up! And also, interesting news!

Fukase x Reader

1.2K 19 6
By KimberlyWrites55

It was the first day of Sophomore year when you'd been in class on time when the teacher had announced that there was a new student. Yeah, it was the story plot of every romantic movie of pining, lustful sex, one night stands and what not but teenage versions never came out of that kind of "adult plot" because God forbid anyone knew teens felt the same way. But that's what it was like for you when he first came into the room.

You'd felt like someone just shocked you with a bolt of lightening and made you sit up straighter. Your eyes locked on him. His red hair curled near the base of his neck and by his ears lightly, nothing major but still. Curls. His scarlet eye locked onto yours, his right as his hair covered his left eye and cheek down to his chin perfectly but it was the locking of that that sort of sealed your fate.

And now, fast forward a year in the beginning of your Junior year. Sitting next to you, at your elbow, was Fukase. The red haired Vocaloid who was slowly becoming something more to you. Your friend looked at you scowling when you chose to finally speak. "Grape Kool-Aid is not that gross."

"Yeah. It is it's just-" She made a gagging noise and you glared playfully as Fukase ate next to you and your jabbed your fork in some of the noodles the school prepared. "It's gross."

"You're gross." You shot back with a snicker flying from Fukase's lips as he shoved noodles in and you grinned at him slightly. Your friend rolled her eyes then bit into her chicken Parmesan sandwich she'd gotten as a home lunch and made your mouth water. Maybe you could talk to your own parent about making chicken Parmesan for dinner....

"You want a bite of my chicken Parmesan?" You friend finally sighed sliding her sandwich over and you picked it up carefully, biting into the sandwich and moaning lightly to yourself getting a curious look from Fukase. You didn't know if it was the same for others but there was something so satisfying, so good, about biting into the one food you'd been wanting. Sure, you could eat other stuff but when you finally got that food it was like heaven bursting in your mouth.

"Hey!" You snapped around a mouth full of chicken Parmesan and your friend playfully scowled before devouring the rest of it and you narrowed your eyes. No far! All you were stuck with now was gross, limp school noodles.

"Too bad so sad~" Your friend sang then stood up making you blink curiously. "But I gotta go. I'll see you both later~"

You watched your friend go, not exactly sad to see her go, but turned to Fukase who's lips were lightly twitching as his scarlet eye on you was heavy and yet light at the same time. "Want to ditch?" He asked raising a brow as you looked at him and you grinned openly.

"How can we ditch with everyone at lunch?" You asked but leaned just a little closer to him when his lips turned into a wide smirk and he stood up grabbing his lunch tray and yours wit ha mischievous look in his scarlet iris.

"Just wait and see."

____________________________________________________________________________________

What you didn't expect was the shrill of the fire alarm and being ushered outside with the rest of the school. What you did expect was Fukase's hand grabbing yours and dragging oyu away. He had a car, one of many Juniors who did, and he rushed to it with you giggling. You slid into the passengers side when he unlocked the doors and you smiled at him, almost exhilarated, but he looked utterly excited. He leaned over, moving his hand around to the back of your head softly cupping it and brought you close and locked your lips together in a rather passionate kiss.

You pulled back after a minute or so, giggling again, when his lips lightly ran down your neck to your collar bone, affectionately nipping it like he always did. "I didn't think you'd pull the fire alarm."

"I didn't, it's all just a matter of waiting. Fate had it's plans already." Fukase replied smirking at you as you both watched the others slowly trickling in. It'd take a few role calls before they discovered you were both gone and it was then that Fukase slid the key in the ignition, twisting and putting the car in reverse.

It was then you noticed a faint smell, nothing to really confirm what it could be, but it smelled faintly like rust. Like a bunch of old pennies. You looked over your shoulder in the back and looked but found no sourced of what the smell could be. "What's that smell?" You asked then before sitting straight back in your seat and noticed the pursing of Fukase's lips then he looked at you in surprise.

"What smell?" He asked pleasantly as he drove in the direction of his house rather than your apartment that you shared with mom and the occasional family member visiting.

"That little faint rusty smell. Like a bunch of old pennies." You voiced out the exact thoughts then looked at him when he looked surprised and then took a risky look at you, his surprise evident, and he then looked forward blinking. Just that action got your mind distracted with how long and rather feminine his dark red lashes were and you wished you had lashes like his.

"I'm not sure." He replied as he drove and shifted. "I'll check it out when we get to my place, okay? It could just be that the car is slightly used. It is a rental while my car is in the shop."

That was right, how could you forget? Apparently you and Fukase had gotten in an accident one night a month ago and the trauma to your head, which had slammed off the dashboard then into the window cracking it with the spinning and somersault the car did erased your memory. All you knew was what Fukase told you and it'd brought you closer to each other but you wondered why it would take so long for one car to be repaired.

"Yeah, that's probably it." You noted as you looked out the window but took a peek at Fukase who was drumming his fingers lightly while driving. Though you had anxiety getting in cars at night, during the day it was perfectly fine and you trusted Fukase. Trusted him with your safety even if the others did. Others being family and friends. You believed, deeply, that he would never hurt you or let anyone harm you.

"I'll make a note to call the dealership and tell them." Fukase said to put something at ease and the rest of the ride was silent, other than Fukase reaching to turn the radio on then grab your hand. You knew you'd probably spend the night, not an uncommon occurrence, if it was too late or dark by the time you decided to do so.

You decided to remain quiet the rest of the ride until his house came into viewing distance. School and his home weren't that far, just fifteen minutes away and this ride went quickly, making you wonder where the time went. You held onto Fukase's hand tightly, threading your fingers with his and watched the soft, rather happy smile forming on his lips as he drove. Lips that you'd kissed a thousand times and lips that shaped the words you so adored to watch fall out of his mouth, bad or good.

You unbuckled yourself from the seat and stepped out of the car smiling when you were hit with a wave of deja vu and shut your door with Fukase hopping out, key in hand and smiling. Something wasn't right. You walked to the house, your hand sliding back into Fukase's and yet the closer you got to his house the deeper that pit in your stomach got as dread spread through your body. Like someone was screaming 'get away from here, you idiot!' and shaking you but you couldn't see the source.

You walked up to the walk way, trying to shove the dread down but it was as successful as shoving a fist in your mouth. Fukase unlocked the front door and you followed him in when he smiled at you kindly. "Would you like a drink?" He asked turning to you as you shut the door and he grabbed your hands.

"Sure," You replied when he pulled you close, hands lifting out by both of your sides as your body pressed tight against his and he kissed you softly. "I'll go upstairs."

"See you there~" He winked at you with his eye and you giggled whacking him lightly as you walked to the stairs with the dread going so out of control with anxiety you wondered why. You climbed the stairs as he went to the kitchen and you then caught that scent again.

Like the faint scent of rust. Like old pennies. Only this was slightly thicker and made your stomach turn as you fought the urge to gag and cover your nose. You walked down the hall quickly, wondering if there was a gas leak or something but even so why did you walk down the hall? You rushed down the hall to a particular room at the end of the hall. Normally where the hallway was where the door was and it was strange in such a place but it was like that dread, that deja vu, shrieked. You rushed to it, pausing in front, that single door that made your very essence shriek.

Made your very skin crawl when you grabbed that door knob and twisted pushing it open. You nearly threw up at the sight in front of you that made you stumble over the threshold even if something told you there was no going back. That this was a horror movie cliche you were walking into, with the mysterious room, the emotions and especially what was in front of you.

The carpet was dark and stiff beneath your feet from something old and hardened in the carpet which had familiar and similar patches across the room. The walls were stained with dark streaks, the roof with little splatters and the single chair in front of you was soaked with dark liquid. However there was fresh liquid there - blood, you noted- feeling your stomach heave as your heart thumped against your chest and loudly in your ears.

What kind of fucked up room was this?

"Oh, (Your Name)." You heard this from behind but for the life of you you couldn't turn around. Couldn't face him and know that someone, someone as sweet as him, could do something so lethal. So horrid. "Why? Why this room? Do you remember it?"

"Remember what." YOU whispered though it wasn't a question but he slid his arms around you making you jerk hard. These arms were so warm, so right, curling around you perfectly. Like puzzle pieces. But those hands that rested on your stomach made your breath come faster. How much blood was caused by those hands? How many people were probably even killed by these very hands you'd held?

"You know what. I know you've been faking it, I know you remember. How you were the only one to get away. How you seemingly "forgot" when I knew different." He replied hugging you against his very real, warm body. You felt tears weighing in your eyes but anger simmered low as you reached up grabbing his wrists tightly.

"Then why fake it?" You asked loudly as you stared at the chair. "Why not drag me back here when you had the chance?"

He laughed lowly and his breath brushed the nape of your neck as he brushed your hair from your shoulder. "And risk them tracing it back to me? No no no, (Your Name). I thought you were much smarter than that."

You couldn't' suppress the shudder when his teeth dragged over the skin of your neck. Like a vampire. That is until he spun you around and shoved you in that soaking, dripping red chair that stained your skin a faint red as he shackled you in. "Then why?" You demanded looking up at him but you didn't fight.

You never fought him.

He smiled at you, brushing his hair from his face letting you marvel at his right eye, the eye a complete red with a deformity that ran down his neck to his arm, you knew. Even if you couldn't see you knew. You closed your eyes feeling a few tears streak down when his lips softly brushed against yours and he gripped the arms of the chair, where your arms didn't touch, back behind your elbows. He pulled back then stroked your hair, from the roots down to the ends and cupped your cheek.

He then pressed his forehead against yours when his next laugh came out quiet and cold. Mean. Deranged. He grinned at you pulling back, his face unhinged, his right eye showing the wall had fallen showing nothing but a psychopath staring back at you that would delight in seeing you scream. Delight in seeing you die. But you felt no fear, even if the dread and deja vu crescendo ed you smiled softly at him. You couldn't help it.

You never could.

"Because I love you, (Your Name.)" That unhinged grin flashed again. "And now you're mine."

And you did. You loved him, no one else came above him, and he was yours. He always would and that's why you had to do this. He got confused when your hand expertly slid from the buckle, which you'd loosened previously, and you slid the knife out of your sleeve, in the little pocket, and pointed it at his nose and smiled. His confusion gave way to mild surprise then humor when he smiled brightly at you, like this was all a game. He'd be yours, he would be. And you'd leave your mark before he killed you.

And he understood.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 424 32
Hello, and welcome to Devil's Swing!!! Information: This is a rewritten version of this story, and I'm really excited to see how my readers react. D...
4.7K 216 11
this story is a lenxmiku fanfiction .... so i don't own VOCALOID i'm just a fan Of lenxmiku hope u like it \^•^/ Love chu ♥♥♥
5.4K 138 16
Yes the beginning is gonna be a little slow but please keep reading.This is my first Yandere x Chubby Reader. I own Finn Wolfgang he is my own origin...
57K 1K 16
One shots for when I'm bored and have quick ideas. All these stories have darker themes and plots, most if not all probably won't be fluffy stuff. W...