BTS's 8th Member Imagines (Re...

By miraculouslover28703

The beginning of this book is an actual story but eventually I change it to one shots. Request are now closed. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Group Chat
Overworking
A/N
Prank War
Walk
Needed?
Group Chat 2
Instagram
Needed Part 2
Kidnapped(Prank)
Overworking Part 2
Birthday Surprise
Needed Part 3
Expensive Girl
A/N
Getting Kicked Out Of Bangtan Prank
Jungkook's Girlfriend
Jungkook + Y/N Moments
Instagram 2
Y/N's Dead? (Prank)
You Have Abs?
Group Chat 3
ISAC
Youtuber Reacts To BTS
BTS's Dead (Prank)? (Part 2 For Y/N's Dead?)
Insecure
Twitter
Outfit Malfunction
Saesang Incident 1
Help Me
Help Me Part 2
Prank War 2
Y/N's Parents Come To Her Concert
A/N
Posting Behind His Back? - Yoongi Version
Solo Album
Fansign
Death Anniversary
Dance Teacher
Dating Park Jimin
V-live
The Nerd Is A Fighter? - 1
The Nerd Is A Fighter? - 2
The Nerd Is Pretty?
Y/N Makes A Video
Period
Yoongi's Cousin
Childhood Besties
Forgotten
The Nerd Is An Idol?
A/N
When Y/N Sings A Cover(s) On Stage
Maknae Line Group Chat
Jimin + Y/N Moments
A/N
Drama
Jungkook's Sister
Birthday Prank
Saesang Incident 2
Instagram 3
Replaced
Replaced Part 2
Amnesia (Prank)
Jin + Y/N Moments
Instagram 4
Yoongi + Y/N Moments
BBMA's
Moments When The Boys Got Turned On By Y/N
Birthday Prank Part 2
Adopted By BTS
Saved By Y/N
BTS Reacts To A Dirty Fan Fiction
Y/N Can Play Cricket?
Y/N + Hoseok Moments
Group Chat 4
The New Member Is A Girl?
The New Member Is A Girl? - Part 2
The New Member Is A Girl? - Part 3
Y/N + Namjoon Moments
Group Chat 5
Taehyung + Y/N Moments
A/N (Please Read)
BTS Reacting To Ships Made By ARMY
Posting Behind His Back? - Jimin Version
Posting Behind His Back? - Jungkook Version
How Do We Control Her? (Drunk Y/N)
Y/N Faints In Public? (Prank)
Y/N In Little Space
Y/N Fainted?
Harassed
Posting Behind His Back? - J-Hope Version
Instagram 5
Group Chat 6
J-Hope's Jealousy
J-Hope's Jealously Part 2
Adopted Reader
Dating Suga
Saving Jimin
Missing
A/N
NEW BOOK
Group Chat 7: SPECIAL CHAPTER

Yoongi's Confession

2.8K 62 3
By miraculouslover28703

No One POV 

You and Yoongi were left home alone for two weeks as Yoongi had fallen sick, meaning he needed someone to take care of him. You being the kind person you are, volunteered to stay and help Yoongi out.

It had been 5 days since they had gone and Yoongi was now all better. You decided to go risk something and pull a prank on him. You grabbed your makeup, well your brightest makeup and headed to the sofa where Yoongi was napping. 

You pulled your red liquid lipstick out and started doodling over his face, and then used some eyeliner and some dark eyeshadow colours to help you out. After you finished you giggled, took a picture and placed your makeup back in your room, surprised you didn't wake him up. (Just go along with it I know Yoongi is a heavy sleeper)

Suddenly, you felt an arm snake against your waist causing you to gasp.

"Y/N-ah, did you really think I was asleep and was going to let you get away with this?" He whispers huskily in your ear causing you to shiver. You looked up to see his face clear from the makeup you had used on him.

"W-why didn't you stop me then."

"Because if I did I wouldn't be able to punish you." he said before pinning you to the wall. You could feel his hot breath fan on your face as his face neared yours. His gaze travelled from your eyes down to your lips as he bit his seductively. 

"Y/N-ah. I have been waiting so long to do this." he whispers as your breath hitched in your throat.

Before you could do anything, Yoongi's lips crashed onto yours, kissing you passionately. Once you had registered that he was kissing you, you replied back and soon, you pulled away.

"Kim Y/N, I think it now time to tell you this. I-I like- No, I don't like you, I love you." he said as you felt a smile tug on your lips.

"Yoongi-ah, I love you too." you said as he flashed his gummy smile towards you. 

Yoongi's lips once again attacked yours, and before you knew it, you were in a heated make out session. Yoongi pulled away and started to trail kisses down your neck and onto your collarbone. You unintentionally let out a small moan as Yoongi stopped sucking on your skin and looked at you with a smirk on his face. 

"You know how much you turn me on? You will now be punished for this baby girl." he said as you gasped as his lips again attacked your neck. Yoongi sucked on your skin and bit into it, "this would make a mark for sure" is what you thought as you moaned louder than before.

He peppered kisses on your face and ended on your lips again before pulling away while gazing deeply into your chocolate eyes, while you gazed deeply into his brown orbs. 

"Kim Y/N, will you be my girlfriend?" Yoongi asked after looking at his masterpiece with pride.

"Y-yes Yoongi-ah." You said flustered as Yoongi pouted.

"It's now oppa to you jagiya." he said as you felt the heat rise on your cheeks from him calling you jagiya.

"Ne o-oppa." You said as Yoongi grinned and pecked your lips once again.

Y/N POV

"Do you want to watch a movie?" Yoongi asked me as I hummed in agreement.

"Yeah why not?" I said before Yoongi played the movie the conjuring. Crap. I hated these types of movies as they freaked me out. 

During the middle of the movie I freaked out and grabbed the nearest pillow to me and clutched it for dear life and shunned myself from the movie.

I heard Yoongi chuckling before he pulled the pillow away and lifted me up and placed me on his lap. He then rested his chin on my head and stroked my hair while watching then movie.

I closed my eyes as another scene came on and dug my face into Yoongi's chest and fell it vibrate when he chuckled.

"Jagi, do you want to sleep now?" he asked as I nodded into his shirt. He switched the movie off and carried me bridal style into his room and plopped me on his bed before lying next to me and pulling the covers up.

"Goodnight oppa." I said as I snuggled next to him.

"Goodnight jagi." kissed my forehead and snaked a hand around my waist and pulled me closer to him. 

A/N: I know this is a short chapter but I couldn't really think of anything else to do for this. I hope you enjoyed it anyways. Please send requests as well. ANNYEONG!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 514 31
No description needed. Read if you like hehe
2.6K 41 31
BTS x Reader imagines. ♥️Requests are open♥️ PM me or put suggestions in the comments, I'll try to get to everyone. Enjoy! Fluff, Angst, no smut. S...
59.4K 2K 35
I didn't mean to fall in love but you made it so easy. ------------------- Taehyung x Reader AU Started: February 25, 2018 Ended: April 4, 2018 ©icri...
14.8K 321 8
A collection of jikook oneshots. Some will be longer than others. Mostly fluff. Enjoy!