Blinded (BTS V)

By MinYoongi93_

- "Love could blind our eyes from the truth" ~~~ "What did you see in him?" "I love him. And that's the only... More

Intro
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Comeback!
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 [END]

Chapter 16

632 34 14
By MinYoongi93_

— I trust your words all this time, but why are you hurting me now?

————————

"G-Girlfriend?" I looked at him in disbelief.

"Hello! I'm Rachel Kim" She introduced herself as she bowed at us.

They looked at her and Tae in disbelief before they turned to look at me. Jimin had grip my hand tightly as my face shows no emotion other than sadness and hurt.

My heart fell and crashed into thousand pieces. My eyes stung, tears threatened to fall but I blinked the tears away. The pain that I felt in me is too painful for me to take but I managed to put the best smile on my face as I looked at them.

"Nice to meet you, Rachel. I'm Lee Sunmi, Tae's bestfriend. Just call me Lee" I told her, holding out my hand for a handshake.

She shook my hand with a sweet smile she has, "Nice to meet you too, Lee".

"I-I'm Park Jimin. Tae's bestfriend too. Just call me Jimin" Jimin introduced himself to her with a smile.

"I'm Miso, Kim Miso. I'm Jimin oppa's girlfriend" Miso then introduced herself.

"Min Yoongi" Yoongi oppa forced a smile.

"Jung Hoseok! Call me Hoseok" Hoseok oppa cheered, as bright as he is.

"Nice to meet all of you" She smiled as she bowed to us.

"Hyung! How do you know Jimin and Lee?" Tae asked Yoongi oppa and Hoseok oppa as he went to them.

"I'm in charge of your case and I met them there. And we met again at a cafe. That's how we started to become friend" Yoongi oppa told him.

Jimin wrapped his arm around my shoulder while Miso hugged me by my waist. I turned my gaze toward them as they flashes me their pitiful smile. I smiled back weakly, patting their hands to tell them that I'm okay.

They must have seen it. They must have saw me staring at Rachel with sad eyes. They must have noticed how my lips quivering as I stared at him.

Why, Tae? Why you do this to me? I hold onto your words. I believe you will come back to me. I believe everything you said to me. But why did you come back and hurt me?

"Let's go now! We have a lot to catch up with" Tae beamed as he quickly pushed the trolley with Rachel beside him.

I stood there weakly, eyeing them as they walked away. Jimin and Miso parted from me and walked away to their car. Hoseok oppa held my hand and squeezed it before he walked with Tae. And now left me and Yoongi oppa.

Yoongi oppa let out a sigh and walked to me. He cupped my cheek, pulling it up so that my eyes met his. He smiled weakly as he saw the tears that has been pooling in my eyes.

"Oppa" I called him, lips quivering as tears started to fall.

Without saying anything, he pulled me into his embrace. He wrapped his arms around me tightly and he patted my back gently. I wrapped my arms around his torso and leaned my head on his chest.

"It's hurt" I whispered to him.

"Shh. It's okay, just cry" He said softly on my ears as he keep patting my back.

I cried harder on his chest, sobbing so loudly as I can't stop the tears from falling. My breath hitched as I choked on my tears. My heart ached so much, I can't believe all of this. I waited for him to come back home so he could love me. But no. This is not what I wanted it to be.

"What should I do?" I asked him, face fully planted on his chest.

"I don't know. You should decide it" He said, playing with my hair to calm me.

I pulled away from him, wiping away the tears left as I sobbed lightly. I looked at his shirt and gasped horribly.

"Oppa, I'm so sorry. Your shirt.. it's totally ruined because of me" I said, apologised to him but he just shrugged it.

"It's okay, Lee. It's nothing. I have a lot of spare clothes in the car, so don't worry" He said and ruffled my hair, "Are you okay now?".

"I'm good for now. Thank you for being here with me, oppa" I said to him, giving him a smile.

"You're my sister, of course I'll be here for you when you need me" He said.

I smiled at him sweetly and hugged his side, "Should we go now?".

"Don't you want to wash your face first?" He asked, "Your face looks horrible".

I punched his chest lightly as I laugh, "No need. I'll just cover it up".

"If you say so, let's go" He said and wrapped an arm around my shoulder before we head back out to his car.

He unlocked the car and opened the door for me to enter. He closed the door and went to the driver seat to enter as well. He started the engine and pulled off the car back to the road.

"Where are we heading?" He asked me.

"Let me ask Miso" I said, taking out my phone to text Miso as I thought Jimin wouldn't reply because he was driving.

To: Miso

Miso-yah, where are we going?

After a few minutes, I got a reply back from her.

From: Miso

We're going to the XX Restaurant right now. Where are you?

"They're heading to the XX Restaurant" I told Yoongi oppa.

Then, I typed a reply.

To: Miso

Me and Yoongi oppa are on our way there

After sending the text, I locked my phone and put it back into my handbag. I looked at the front while Yoongi oppa drove the car. I let out a heavy sigh, crossing my arms on my chest.

~~~

"Guys, over here!" Tae called us, waving his hands to get our attentions.

Me and Yoongi oppa turned our heads to him and smiled. We both headed to the table and sat at the empty seat the left for us. Yoongi oppa sat beside me.

"Let's eat meat! I'll pay" Tae beamed and we all cheered happily.

We ordered a lot of meat and some side dishes. When the meat arrived, Yoongi oppa started to cook it for us, cutting it into small pieces. For the other table, Jimin cooked the meat for them.

They all started to eat and talked about a lot of things. For me, I just sat there in silent as I gulped down a cup of soju.

"Eat up" Yoongi oppa said as he served me some meats that has cooked.

I took my chopstick and picked the meat up to stuff it into my mouth. After I chewed and swallowed the meat, I gulped down another cup of soju.

My eyes landed on Tae and Rachel, witnessing them happily talk and laugh while feeding each other. My heart wrecked at the sight of it so I poured another cup of soju to drink.

"So Jimin. Tell me how you met Miso" Tae asked them, wiggling his eyebrows to them.

Jimin laughed before clearing his throat to start talking, "I was with Lee that time at the hos-".

"Mall. You mean mall, yeah" I cut Jimin off as he was about to expose my sickness to him.

"Oh, yes. Mall" Jimin said, covering his mistake nervously.

Tae looked at me and Jimin in confusion before decided to shrug it off.

"I met Miso there by accident because I bumped onto her. So, you know.. Love at first sight" He said, laughing afterwards.

"Yes, that's how we met" Miso said, played along with the lie as she understands me.

"Ooh, I don't know Jimin can fell in love at the first sight" Tae said as he teased him.

They laughed and kept teasing each other. I stared at them with a weak smile before taking another shot of soju.

"Lee, why are you sitting so far from me? Come here" Tae chimed, patting on the seat that Hoseok oppa sat at.

"Hyung, you sit there" Tae shooed him away, patting the seat for me.

"No, it's okay! I'm good here" I protested gently to him.

"Aw, Lee. Come here~" Tae whined to me like a baby.

"No, it's okay. We can still talk from here" I sat to him but he kept on whining.

"Yah, can't you see you have your girlfriend beside you. How can you whined like that" Yoongi oppa scolded him, making him pout.

Yoongi oppa served me more meat, patting my back as he tell me to eat. I took a piece of it and eat.

"Are you guys a thing? I thought Lee has married to Minkyung" Tae asked.

All of them turned to look at Tae, making him looked at all of us in confusion, "What? It's true that you're married to him, right?".

"No-"

"Yes! Yes, I did" I cut Jimin off before he get to tell him about it.

They turned to look at me, surprised at what I just done. I grinned nervously as I gulped down another cup of soju.

"Why did you lie?" Yoongi oppa whispered to me.

I shook my head, refused to talk about it. I stuffed my mouth with more meat, chewing it in anger and pain.

"So how's your life with Minkyung? Does he treat you right?" He asked, concerned with my married life that I lied.

"G-Good, yeah good. He's good too.." I lied again, "I guess".

"How's your life there? How did you met Rachel?" I asked him back, to avoid him asking me more about it.

"I woke up from the coma after a year and half. My life was pretty a mess. But then my mom introduced me to Rachel. That's how I know her" He told us and I nodded my head, understand.

"How come you never call us?" Jimin asked him, "I thought you forgot us already".

"I want to but I was a mess that time. That's why I only called you when I'm on my way here" He explained, "I'm sorry".

"It's okay. We totally understand" I said to him, giving him a smile of comfort.

He stared at me and smiled weakly. I don't know why but I saw sadness and hurt written on his eyes. I don't know why tho. I blinked my eyes away from him before taking another cup of soju.

I took a shot and a shot after one another, trying to wash out all the pains I felt. My mind was a mess. So does my heart. Everything about me is a mess right now.

I'm disappointed. I wished the the soju could take away the pain I felt right now. But no. I became sadder and more hurt than I already am. Is this even a soju?

I poured another cup of eat and gulped down another shot. My head was dizzy, my heart is heavy. But the pain is still there and I hate it. Please just take away this pain from me.

"Yah, stop drinking this" Yoongi oppa stopped me from taking another shot.

I yanked my hand away from him gently before gulping down another shot. I took the bottle of soju to pour down another cup for myself but Yoongi oppa quickly snatched it away from me.

"Stop it, Lee. You're drunk already" He said sternly to me.

My lips quivered and tears threatened to fall down. He saw it and he quickly pulled me into a hug. All of them turned to look at us in confusion.

"What's happening?" Hoseok oppa asked him.

"She's crying because I took the bottle away from her" He lied to them.

"Just let her drink" Jimin said but he shook his head.

"No. She will suffer with a great headache tomorrow" Yoongi oppa replied.

"Why is she drinking? Is something wrong?" Tae asked him, concerned about me, "Is it Minkyung again?".

I sobbed in Yoongi oppa's embrace but pulled away to reply, "No! It was mfmph".

Yoongi oppa closed my mouth with his hand, stopping me from speaking it out.

"She just have some trouble. You know, girl's issue" Yoongi oppa lied as he quickly pulled me back into a hug, to avoid me from talking more about it.

"Oh" Was all he said.

"I'll send her home now. Excuse us" Yoongi oppa said before he pulled me up by my shoulder to stand.

He then put my arm around his shoulder and put his arm on my waist to support me to walk properly. My head was dizzy and it's like the world around me was spinning. I stumbled around as I walked but thankfully Yoongi oppa held me. If not I might tripped over something and hurt myself.

Me, myself was hurt already. I can't handle another pain.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

360K 13.1K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
31M 1.1M 49
"Screw the rules. I want you, Kim Y/N." THIS FIC WAS MADE INTO CLICKBAIT FOR A YOUTUBE VIDEO COMPLAINING ABOUT KOREABOOS LOLLL ITS NOT THAT BAD GIVE...
869K 19.8K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
117K 2.3K 48
Once upon a time a boy and girl meet at a Park. They meet eachother often because her brother is the boy friend. They falling in love with eachother...