Emphatic Vampire (NCT NoMin)

IamJi-ya tarafından

Jeno is a heartless emphatic vampire who finds Jaemin Na. Daha Fazla

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Q and A <3
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
Find thyselves

Chapter 3

6.8K 326 285
IamJi-ya tarafından

Jaemin's POV

I'm alone in a classroom. This is our classroom, while waiting for the others to come I just stared outside watching the students when I heard footsteps entering the room. I looked at the person who arrived and I don't know why but seeing him made me smile and happy. He sat beside me and we talked I feel so happy being with him. He makes me feel so comfortable.

"Nana." He called my nickname putting his forehead on mine staring at me. He smiled cupping my face, kissing my forehead. He hugged me tight and I felt warm. I snuggled closer to his chest embracing him as tight as I could.

"I'll see you later." He bid his goodbye kissing me on my cheeks caressing it a bit before vanishing.

--

"Yah Na Jaemin! Don't wait for the cold water to wake you up!" I am woken up by Jaehyun-hyung's voice.

"Yeah yeah I'm up. Morning bro." I greeted him.

"Yeah morning. Come on prepare we'll wait for you downstairs." He said smiling and was about to get out of my room.

"We? Taeyong-hyung is here?" I asked.

"Yes with his cousin, now move your ass it's bad to make the guests wait." He said finally getting out.

"Woah that dream is weird I can't remember a thing but the feelings remained. Whatever Na Jaemin move. Girls at school are waiting for you." I talked to myself and got ready.

"Good morning everyone!" I greeted as I went down the stairs to join the hyungs.

"Lee Jeno?" I called him questioning his presence.

"You're Taeyong-hyung's cousin?" I asked again.

"You know each other?" Taeyong-hyung asked this time.

"Yeah, we are classmates by the way." Jeno answered smiling.

"Oh. Okay let's stop and eat, we can talk on the way." Jaehyun-hyung interrupted.

"Yes mom." Me and Taeyong-hyung said at the same time.

"Yah!" Jaehyun-hyung whined making me and Taeyong-hyung to laugh and give each other a high five.

"Lee Taeyong." Jaehyun-hyung glared making Taeyong-hyung gulp and stop making me chuckle.

"Na Jaemin." I looked back and him smiling smugly.

"Okay okay I'll stop let's eat." I said smiling as Jaehyun-hyung took his seat in front of Taeyong-hyung and started eating.

"Nana, is Renjun going to get you?" Jaehyun-hyung asked.

"No." I answered finishing my food.

"Car or commute?" Jaehyun-hyung asked looking at me.

"It's still early, Jeno and Taeyong-hyung is here too sooooo commute!" I decided and all of us went to the bus stop waiting.

"Hyung no flirting." I smirked as I passed in their seats together with Jeno. We settled ourselves behind the hyungs.

"Nana stop being jealous and get your boy." Jaehyun-hyung shot back.

"Who says I'm getting a boy?" I asked confidently making the hyungs laugh. There's nothing funny on what I said, well whatever. Gotta sleep for a while.

--

"You're so beautiful." He complimented me as he caress my back while my head is leaning on his shoulder.

"The word beautiful is not for guys." I stated and he just chuckled looking down at me. He caressed my cheek using his free hand lifting my head off his shoulders to look at him.

"But it suits you Nana." He said leaning closer to me our faces is almost an inch apart and our lips is about to meet when---

--

Flashes of cameras irritated my eyes waking me up only to see Taeyong-hyung and Jaehyun-hyung taking pictures of Jeno and I, that's when I realized our position. I fell asleep leaning on his shoulders and he is also leaning his head on mine also asleep. I glared at the elders telling them to stop it but they just laughed at me.

"So you're not getting a boy huh." Jaehyun-hyung teased me smirking leaving me with Jeno as they get out of the bus.

"Shut the hell up." I said in a hush voice not wanting to shock Jeno who's still fast asleep on my shoulder. Since Jeno and I just met recently. I'm trying not to be mean to him to the extreme level. I tapped his lap to wake him up.

"Jeno wake up we've arrived." I said.

"Oh sorry Jaemin. I fell asleep." He apologised smiling.

"It's fine let's go."

The same scenario happens everyday when I pass by but today seems different. Girls are not only talking about me now, they are also whispering about someone named Lee Jeno.

"I bet someone's getting famous huh." I whispered to Jeno who just keep on smiling.

"It's not my fault for being handsome right?" He asked smiling with his eyes. I didn't expect this guy has this side.

"Whatever." I replied making the both of us laugh together. I'm still like five rooms away from our classroom but I can already hear Lucas' voice laughing at something.

"Yah! Lucas-hyung tone it down!" That's Renjun.

"Junnie class hasn't started yet. It's fine." Wait Donghyuck?

"Why is this class so noisy?" I asked as soon as we entered the room.

"Yo Nana and ... Nono! HAHAHAHA Nana and Nono. Oh my God it's perfectly matched. Hahahahaha!" Lucas-hyung just made a nickname for Jeno that matches mine.

"Okay Lucas-hyung stop it. It's funny we get it okay calm down." I said patting his head as he gets red from his laughing fit.

"Ohh Nana and Nono." Donghyuck said putting his hand on his chin trying to tease us.

"Lee Donghyuck don't start." I warned, of course I have something against Donghyuck.

"Why wouldn't I? It's ---"

"Oh Jeno! Donghyuck said he finds Mark----"

"Yah Na Jaemin! Fine! I'm not starting anything you mean thing!" Donghyuck yelled stopping my statement.

"Good." I smirked at him while he roll his eyes at me.

"Morning Junnieeee~" I cooed greeting Renjun who seems to be enjoying the happenings.

"I told you not to call me that, I'm older than you Nana." He glared at me with his cute small eyes. He don't look mad at all. What am I gonna do with my cute friend?

"Yeah 6 months older whatever." I said making him roll his eyes.

"Okay. Okay stop the commotion class will start." The class monitor informed making us settle ourselves. I saw Donghyuck got himself seated on a chair on the last row with Jeno. Now they are seatmates.

"Good morning everyone. Since I am taking my leave for 2 weeks that means you guys will have your first hour as a vacant time for 2 weeks. I'm not fond of sending substitutes and I bet you're happy with that?" Mr. Oh paused as the majority answered "yes".

"So as a compensation to all scores you will loss for the time I'm away I'm going to give a project and it's by pair." After the announcement the room started to get noisy, others groaning because of the project and others already finding their partners.

"Hey hey! Keep quiet, your partners will be chosen by me and not you. This is to balance the pairings and also to help those who are bad at Math. So listen well and here is the pairing." Mr. Oh said and started announcing the pair.

"Mr. Huang and Mr. Lee." He said sending confusion. Donghyuck raised his hand.

"Mr. Oh, there are two Lees here. Me and Jeno. Who are you referring to?" He asked.

"Oh my bad, I forgot that we have another Lee since yesterday. It's you and Renjun." Mr. Oh clarified.

"Mr. Oh that pair is quite unfair both of them are good in Math." One of our classmates whined followed by the others.

"Aish you kids, you've got good partners as well so don't complain." Mr. Oh ruffled his hair. Cute. Hahaha!

"The last pair is Mr. Lee and Mr. Na." He said. I'm paired up with Jeno.

"Ooooh Nana and Nono!" Lucas cheered loudly.

"Lucas shut up." Renjun and I said at the same time shocking Lucas making the class laugh at his expression.

Okay Lee Jeno let's see what are you made of.

--

R E V I S E D: July 7, 2019

Lucas wtf hahahaha!  Wavyuu ❤ -Ji

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

258K 9.6K 13
Jeno was just a normal school student. That changes whenever the Top Leader Mafia, Jaemin, gets his eyes on him, and wants more than just looks. 𝒮𝓉...
237K 14.7K 16
✎ jaeno ! ☏ - in which jaemin gets a babysitter because of his bad behavior. started ↠ 2018.16.07 ended ↠ 2018.14.08
58.3K 3K 46
Before he knew it, Na Jaemin grew up learning the ways of the vampire hunters after having lost someone dear to him to one of those monsters; for tha...
41.9K 1.1K 31
what if your highschool enemy appears back to your life? well in that case that is happening to Jaemin right now jeno,jaemin nomin/jaemjen ! ╏⁠ I do...