A Demon's Curse: Inuyasha Fan...

By sesshomaru_itachi

A demons slayer names Nayumi crosses paths with her sister. The same sister she thought was dead. To make thi... More

Chapter One: First Sight
Chapter Two: Spilt Blood
Chapter Four: Unexpected Reunion
Chapter Five: Transformation at Mount Hakurei
Chapter Six: Pain, Promises, and Mischief
Chapter Seven: Sleeping Beauty Curse
Chapter Eight: A Sister's Love
Chapter Nine: Kidnapped
Chapter Ten: Naraku Escapes
Chapter Eleven: Kikyo's Last Wish
Chapter Twelve: Bitten Trance
Chapter Thirteen: Mending Wounds
Chapter Fourteen: Deadly Duo
Chapter Fifteen: Arochimaru Appears
Chapter Sixteen: Death's Grasp
Chapter Seventeen: Fateful Kiss
Chapter Eighteen: Sakura's Song
Chapter Ninteen: A Light in the Dark
Chapter Twenty: Kagua's Death, Naraku's Desires
Chapter Twenty-One: Nayumi's Decision
Chapter Twenty-Two: Broken Curse, Broken Soul

Chapter Three: A Long Night

4.4K 183 7
By sesshomaru_itachi

        "We've never had the pleasure of meeting, Sesshomaru. I'm the one that's going to kill you." Bankostu said with a smug grin, "Call me Bankostu."

"You're going t o kill me?" Sesshomaru asked in a calm tone.

"Aim for his neck. He has three jewel shards there. Cut them out and he dies, but he has two in his halbert so it's going to be stronger than a normal human sword." Nayumi told Sesshomaru.

"Stupid woman! Don't betray your to-be husband like that!" Renkostu snapped.

"He's not my to-be husband." she replied in a low voice.

"Where's Naraku?" Sesshomaru asked.

"Gee, I don't know." Bankostu laughed.

"If you cannot answer my questsion then you are of no use to me." Sesshomaru replied; voice cold as ice.

"Renkostu, don't let the slayer escape. I'll deal with Sesshomaru." Bankostu smiled.

        Sesshomaru and Bankostu lunged at eachother at the same time. Their swords collided, but you could tell Sesshomaru had the upper hand.

        "I would never run." Nayumi said; she was unsteady but she was standing now.

"If you're looking for a fight, then you are in the right place." Renkostu smiled.

"Let's see what you got." Nayumi laughed as she unsheathed her sword.

"Not going to use those blades of yours?" he asked with a smirk.

"Not worth it." she replied and ran towards him.

        "Too slow." Sesshomaru said; appearing behind Bankostu and drawing his sword across his back.

"You're faster than Inuyasha." Bankostu said; shrugging off Sesshomaru's attack.

"Don't compare me to the likes of Inuyasha." Sesshomaru sneared.

        "AHH!" Nayumi cried as Renkostu cut her with his steal threads.

"You should be paying attention to me." Bankostu said as Sesshomaru backed up to brace Nayumi before she fell.

"I don't need your help." Nayumi growled.

"You really should except help when it's offered." Renkostu laughed.

"I fight against demons, not with them." she replied.

"And yet today the tables are turned. You're fighting against humans and a demon is fighting with you." Renkostu smirked.

"He's not fighting with me. He's simply getting in my way." Nayumi replied.

"And yet you let him live?" Renkostu countered.

"I'm tired of the sound of your voice." Nayumi said as she charged at him. 

        She made a hard right when he breathed his fire, but she threw her sword. 

"Dammit, I missed." she said as the sword grazed the side of his neck.

That was close. Renkostu thought.

"Huh, Saimyosho?" Renkostu said.

"What do they want?" Bankostu said through gritted teeth as him and Sesshomaru clashes swords.

"They want us to retreat." Renkostu sneared.

"What?" Bankostu exlcaimed.

"They said we must leave now." Renkostu groaned.

"To see Naraku?" Bankostu asked.

"No, Inuyasha." Renkostu answered.

"See you two later." Bankostu laughed; jumping at the chance to fight Inuyasha again.

"You're just going to run away?!" Nayumi exclaimed.

"Our wedding will have to wait until another time. I will be back to finish the fight, Sesshomaru." Bankostu said and they were carried off by the Saimyosho.

        Nayumi walked over to get her sword, then started to leave.

"Slayer," Sesshomaru said without turning to face her.

"Demon." Nayumi replied; just barely turning her head.

"There is no village in that direction." Sesshomaru told her.

"Where I'm going in none of your concern." she replied and started walking again.

"Your blood will only attract demons." he said.

"I can handle demons." Nayumi snapped.

"You can barely stand up, but it's your life." Sesshomaru said then started to leave. 

        Nayumi didn't both a reply. She walked in the direction she had started in. She knew demons would come for her blood, but if she could find some sort of shelter then she would be fine. She could put up a sacred barrier and rough the night. 

        "Finally." Nayumi breathed a sigh of relief as she saw a hut that looked abandoned. "This should do."

        Nayumi entered the hut, but immediatly fell to the ground.

Dammit, she thought, I've lost too much blood. I don't have the energy to put up a barrier. As she laid on the ground she could feel the demonic presence becoming stronger. They were coming and she only had the energy to crawl into a corner.

        The door cover to the hut lifted several hours later. In the doorway, stood three figures. Sesshomaru, Jaken, and Rin.

"What are you doing here?" Nayumi growled at Sesshomaru. 

"Show Lord Sesshomaru some respect, human!" Jaken exclaimed; waving his staff aroud. 

"Quiet imp." Nayumi said; shooting him a cold look. 

"Oh, Lord Sesshomaru, she's scary." Jaken said as he hid behind Sesshomaru's leg. 

"She's just rough around the edges. You'll get use to it!" Rin laughed as she ran towards Nayumi. 

        "Sorry, Lord Sesshomaru said he saw you and I insisted he brought me to see you." Rin smiled as she threw her arms around her sister.

"Demons on the other side of the  hut." Nayumi said in a cold voice.

"Jaken, start a fire." Sesshomaru ordered.

"On your side." Nayumi said; giving him another cold look then added, "Rin, go stay by the fire or you'll catch cold."

"What about you?" Rin asked.

"I'm use to the weather." Nayumi replied.

"But I want to stay with you." Rin insisted.

"Fire." was all Nayumi said, and without hesitation Rin listened.

"Promist if you get cold that you'll come over?" Rin asked.

"I won't get cold." Nayumi lied.

        She already was.

        "You should sleep." Sesshomaru said hours later when everyone else was asleep.

"I can't sleep in the presence of demons." Nayumi replied; not bothering to look his way.

"I can hear you shivering." he said; voice cold like it always is.

"If you're going to worry about a human then let it be Rin. I can take care of myself." she answered.

"You admit she is your sister?" Sesshomaru asked.

"I'm considering the possibility." Nayumi corrected.

        The night dragged on in silence. Nayumi didn't like being in the same hut as him, and she really didn't like Rin sleeping so close to a demon. After a few more hours she couldn't take it. She got up and positioned herself where she was inbetween Rin and Sesshoamru.

        "Get cold?" he asked.

"No." she replied.

"I see. You don't want Rin near me." Sesshomaru said with an amused smirk.

"The only reason I don't strike you down is because you saved my life earlier. That is the only reason. I'm leaving at day break, and the next time I see you I will kill you." Nayumi replied.

"I didn't save you. He wouldn't answer my question, and that's it." Sesshomaru replied.

"The results were the same." Nayumi shrugged, "But that makes it easier on me; knowing I don't owe anything to a demon."

"You shoud sleep." Sesshomaru said; repeating his earlier comment.

"Cant' and won't." Nayumi replied.

"Don't expect me to take care of the demons outside. They part in my presence so there is no need for me to kill them." Sesshomaru said.

"I can take care of them myself." Nayumi said in a cold voice that almost matched Sesshomaru's.

"Slayer-" he started but Rin woke up.

"You join us!" Rin said with a smile.

"The fire was too tempting." Nayumi replied with a strained laugh.

"Why aren't you sleeping?" Rin asked.

"Got to watch over my little sister." Nayumi smiled.

"I missed you, Nayumi." Rin said, and cuddle against Nayumi's side.

        It didnt' take her long to fall back to sleep.

        "What do you mean you're leaving?" Rin cried.

"Come with me." Nayumi said to her.

"I can't leave Lord Sesshomaru." she said in a small voice.

"Then we will meet again later." Nayumi said; saddness filling her voice.

"Dont leave me." Rin said; making Nayumi's steps falture and trip as she tried to walk away.

"I can't stay with demons, Rin, but I will see you again." Nayumi assured her then left.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 319 22
Kagome's heart has been broken before by a demon. Can she ever trust her heart in the hands of another? An odd relationship with an uncouth youkai gr...
269K 7.3K 20
When the wolf demon known as Hana grows weary of her tribes lifestyles and runs away, she stumbles upon many new faces - one of those being that of...
17.8K 932 12
| synopsis | - 𝘒𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘴𝘶 𝘯𝘰 𝘠𝘢𝘪𝘣𝘢 & 𝘐𝘯𝘶𝘺𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘢 𝘊𝘙𝘖𝘚𝘚𝘖𝘝𝘌𝘙 - Perhaps the one thing that would never change in Kanae kocho's...
164K 4.2K 26
•COMPLETED & EDITED• •InuYasha Fanfiction• •Sesshomaru x Kagome (Sesskag)• •Description• When Kagome finds out how Inuyasha feels about her...