the bad boy and i ; jughead x...

By aaaaa_rtemis

[COMPLETED] [highest rank: #1 in vughead category, #1 in jeronica category, #4 colesprouse, #2 in camilamen... More

good bye, my love
great news
welcome to riverdale
stranger
it's a deal
distraction
catastrophic date
attention
you have me
fake luv
he's back
river vixens
trouble
3 AM
kiss me
camping
revenge
peace
you don't know me
saved
bruised
rain
sorry
secret
romeo
chaos
pearls
love
all these years
changes
excuses
intoxicated
games
mine
my ex's and oh's
bad, bad, bad
questions
last time
it was love
begin again
bad boy's

gift

3.9K 99 11
By aaaaa_rtemis

"What do you want to give?" Cheryl asked tiredly to me because we've been scanning the shops here in mall to look for Jughead's gift.

I guess they were tired of walking and walking and following me scan through the shops.

Yesterday, we tried baking some cake but I am absolutely a failure in baking. We tried for at most six times but I just wasted money.

Ugh.

"Can we grab a fries or something?" Betty asked as we sat on the near restaurant.

"Are you guys tired?" I asked and they straightened their body as if they weren't. I laughed at them as they quietly mumbling something to each other.

"You are just going to ask now? Honey, it's been 3 freaking hours!" Cheryl complained and I barkly laughed again.

"Sorry, Marjorie. He's my first ever real boyfriend for my whole life and I want to give something he'll remember." I explained to them and they sighed defeated bc they really want to help me so bad.

"Plus, this is my first time to shop for a boy! I wouldn't know what they want." I said defending at them and they looked at me surprised.

"Right," Betty and Cheryl said defeated as if they can't resist me.

"We should get some help then," Cheryl said smirking.

"Heyya princess," Reggie said to Cheryl as soon as they saw us

"What should we do here, Betts?" Archie asked snaking his hand on Betty's waist.

"Well, V here is having a dilemma on what to give to Jughead tomorrow." Betty explained as she sips into her coffee.

"Dear cousin, accompany me in the powder room pls." Cheryl said as Betty nod.

"V, we're going to the rest room." I nod as I face the two boys in front of me.

"Uh, I have a lot of ideas but of course, a material thing is a must, right? Is it?" I asked as I am not really sure what to give to him.

"Veronica Lodge doesn't know what the boy wants, Arch." Reggie said as they laughed

"Shut up, Mantle. Just help me," I said annoyingly as I faced them.

"Jones can buy all the things he wants," Archie started but I stopped him by saying, "I know but it is special when it comes to a certain person though."

"Jones isn't materialistic," Reggie said and I faced him as I open my mouth he stopped me by putting his hand on my mouth. Wth.

"Do you really want our help or nah?" He asked chuckling because I always contradicted all of their comments.

Archie looked at me seriously as if his idea is effective and efficient, "Lodge, what boys want to receive at his 18 is something that can't be bought." He gave me that you know look and then I show him my middle finger.

Something that can't be bought? Duh, corny eh???

"Your appearance is enough though," Reggie said and they both laughed as if it is fun.

"Yeah man, that's it! And just wear something sexy so he can drool over you! He's going crazy over that!" They clapped again like a freaking stupid boys and I face palm to them and they stopped laughing to see that I am hella annoyed.

I made a face, "Are you fucking serious, Andrews and Mantle? You're not helping!" I complained at them and they laughed.

"Fine fine. We spent his birthday last year together partying in NYC. Happy?" Archie said seriously to me.

"We party sometimes there when we want to have a good time," Reggie said

Omg. NYC???? In the same club we met then? I'm always there though??? Why haven't I see him?

"Plus Jones really like partying. So it could be a surprise party," Reggie said and they both nod like it's a bright idea and for me,  clearly not.

Surprise party??? I clearly heard from Jones that he just wants the gang for his birthday.

"Fine let's buy drinks and party designs," I agreed to them as they cheered.

"Can you distract Jug tomorrow? While we are designing his condo???" I asked them and they both nod.

"That's EZ, Lodge. We're gonna buy drinks, buy the designs with Cher and Betts." Archie said as they both excitedly get to the grocery for the drinks.

"Okay okay," As I walked down to the shops to see some designs for his birthday. Ughh, I don't even know if he'll be happy.

In the little bench near Starbucks Coffee, I saw Cheryl laughing with the man besides her. Fuck?!

"Oh my freaking gosh. Sweet pea and Cheryl?" I blurted out and someone grabbed me.

"Betty! You're scaring me!" I said bewildered at her and she shhh me.

"You know?! What about Mantle?!" I asked completely shocked at the event. How could they keep this to me? When did it start?

I said it to Cheryl when I found out to Jones that it's Sweet pea months ago. Did they start dating months ago?!

So, it's a LDR since Sweet pea is in the Southside?

"She just said it a while ago to me. Don't be mad, V." Betty said looking at them, "I feel bad for Mantle though."

"She looks really happy. Veronica Lodge approved." I said as we are staring at them.

"She'll tell us later everything, she said." Betty said to me as I nod.

"Let's leave them alone then, we'll buy party designs and maybe invite the Serpents at Jughead's apartment," I said as we walked down to the shop.

"Marjorie, tell us now." Betty said as we sat on her bed.

"Fine, Elizabeth!" Cheryl proclaimed as we interrogated her.

"So to make it short, we met in Pop's one night when I was alone then we started to talk every day. We started dating three months ago the same date you and Jug became real. And we started a relationship one month ago." She said summarising how they met as I jaw dropped.

"How could we not know you're having a love life already?!" I said bewildered at the fact that I am too caught up in Jug and I that I forget to notice my friends' lives.

Fuck, I am a bad friend.

"It's okay, I know you're too focused on that pretty boy. At least, he has a pretty friend like Sweet pea." She said calmly and we hugged her.

"What about Reg?" I asked curiously and Betty looked at me with the look don't mention it. But it's too late now.

"He knows," Cheryl said she told us the story that they are both really close friends but they both realised that they both moved on and they could just be each other's friend.

"Besides, he's fucking Toni Topaz." She added our jaw dropped again. Betty and I looked at each other as we said, "What?!"

"Shhh! Nana's sleeping!" Cheryl shh us because of our shocked reactions. Did we hear that right???

"Oh my gosh, I am so outdated!" I proclaimed to them as they laughed.

"Same, V. Where have we been, huh?" Betty asked curiously because she and I are both outdated.

"Duh. You are so busy with your boys!" She said to us as we laughed again.

"Happy—" we sang bit Betty interrupted us, "Guys, it's just Archie!"

"Where the hell is Jughead?" I asked Archie because he distracted Jug but where is he?? and Cheryl looked at me concerned.

"Guys, Jones went to his gang in Southside. They have a problem so Jones is needed there." Archie announced as he enter the apartment.

"Where's Reggie?" Cheryl asked then the door blasted out with Reggie and the bull dogs plus the river vixens.

"I invited them! It's party time!" Reggie announced and they went to the room excitedly turning on the radio and blasting the sound of it.

"What in the world?" Betty asked as they started dancing to the beat of it.

"The celebrant isn't even here yet!" I proclaimed but they couldn't hear me anymore.

"Do you think you can start the party without moi?" Cheryl said as she grabbed us to the middle of the crowd.

"He's going home. Let's just wait for him while having fun." She whispered to me as we danced.

"Fine, Marjorie! But I am really worried about him, what if something will happen to him there."

"He'll be fine, V." Betty said tapping my shoulder.

It's already 11:45 PM and no sign of Jughead was shown. The people started to go home an hour ago the moment we are reported by Jug's neighbor.

I was left alone with the gang but since they were all so sleepy and drunk, the boys made them come home already as I agreed.

"Take care guys!" I said to them as I started cleaning his apartment. The cake that I made for the 20th time,YES! I didn't give up, is still lying the table not looking fresh anymore.

The party cups are lying everywhere as well as his place looking like trash. Ugh. He hasn't even enjoyed at least all of this and now I am gonna clean this out like my efforts are wasted.

A knock came from the door and soon as I open it, I was bewildered at the sight. Jughead's clothes are blood stained.

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!

"What the hell, Jughead?! What happened? Whose blood is that?" I asked concernedly. He looked like he's zoned out.

"Did you drink?" I asked again and he nodded. He's not drunk though but he reek alcohol. He sit in his couch defeated like something terrible happened.

I sit beside him wiping the blood on his face and aiding his bruises in his face.

"Fangs got shot by the Ghoulies," he announced and I backed away from him from shocked.

"H-how? Why? Is he okay?" I asked. Shot???? How dangerous Riverdale became? The Ghoulies are super dangerous. They are drug dealing monsters with guns and big bodies.

"Jughead you could be shot too? This is Ghoulies fault." I commented even though I did'ntknow the whole story and he held my hand saying he's okay.

"Fangs is okay. I called our family doctor because he can't be in the hospital so he's staying in our basement." He said sadly as defeated then he added, "I can't protect the people that mean a lot to me, babe. Even you."

In his sentence, I really know how he treasure the Serpents and the people that are really close to him. He can do anything for them.

"You saved me a lot of times, Jug. You don't need to blame yourself." I said facing him and touching his cheeks as I sat on his lap.

As he is in the shower, I couldn't even think the fact that what if he was the one who was shot??

Fuck, I think the idea could make me insane. I just think of staying beside him and making him feel better at his day.

I stepped on the shower room and he looked at me shocked, "V-veronica, what are you doing?" I don't even know. The moment I saw his eyes, I was hypnotized in the deep cold ocean blue eyes.

"Feliz cumpleaños, Torombolo. Happy birthday, babe." I said as I walked towards him. And all he's doing is stare at my eyes.

I tip toed and snake my arm around his neck and I whispered something to him, "It's still your birthday. Claim your gift, Jones."

Then he flashed his iconic smirk to me, "Gladly," as he claimed my lips eagerly.

this is a looong update. thank you for reading!!! MWA!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.9K 1K 35
-Veronica Lodge ran away from her perfect New York life. But perfect was completely the wrong definition of her life. She finds a town with a family...
42.7K 1.1K 54
Savanna feels like there's nothing that can surprise her anymore after living in Riverdale. The town with pep certainly still has a few tricks up its...
17.4K 293 28
Betty found out she was pregnant and she decided she was gonna tell jughead. That night she went over jughead broke up with her. She was left devasta...
78.6K 1.5K 43
Betty has had a hard life and has a lot of trust issues, she's grown up into a fierce badass that lives on the south side. Her friend/roommate Toni g...