the bad boy and i ; jughead x...

By aaaaa_rtemis

[COMPLETED] [highest rank: #1 in vughead category, #1 in jeronica category, #4 colesprouse, #2 in camilamen... More

good bye, my love
great news
welcome to riverdale
stranger
it's a deal
distraction
catastrophic date
attention
you have me
fake luv
he's back
river vixens
trouble
3 AM
kiss me
camping
revenge
peace
you don't know me
saved
bruised
rain
secret
gift
romeo
chaos
pearls
love
all these years
changes
excuses
intoxicated
games
mine
my ex's and oh's
bad, bad, bad
questions
last time
it was love
begin again
bad boy's

sorry

3.9K 121 14
By aaaaa_rtemis

Jones:

I am gonna tell you something. Pop's at 9?

I replied yes. The ball will be next week and I don't have anyone to come with. Jughead is not asking me!!

Ugh, I am getting annoyed but after I receive his msg, I feel relieved. Is he gonna say that he's going with Toni? Let's be positive.

Cheryl received a proposal from Reggie the other day and me and Betty feel so jealous at them. They are like cat and dogs who always have a war going on every day but in the end they still matched.

"Where the hell is he?" I asked myself as I looked at my watch. It's been an hour. 10 pm and Jughead is still not around Pop's.

Did he just ditch me??? My gosh for the first time ever I feel so pathetic here waiting for no one.

Ugh. I better go.

I walked out on Pop's and I waited for my driver but someone grabbed me.

"Who in the world—Get away from me!!!" I struggle as I tried some self defense but this man is strong.

Is this dad's enemy? I look around but the smell made me sleepy af so nah. The streets are so empty and Pop's was blasting with music so yeah, I am done.

I looked away trying not to smell the hanky he used to covered my mouth but then the power overcomes my body. Dang it!

"Wake up, V.Lo," said he—a familiar voice that I don't wanna hear again. I tried moving but I am tied on a chair.

"Mother chucker," I said as I scan the place it looks like a garage with Chuck's gang around.

"What the hell is this, Chuck?!" I screamed at him as he started walking towards me then he faced me.

"V.Lo, it's my revenge to Jones." Then he chuckled leaning towards me. "Get away!!!!" I screamed again. That though of me being here in front of him again scared me to death.

"I want to beat him like a pulp." He said to me and I glared at him angrily.

"So, I'm a bait huh?" I asked then he nods. Why am I always in this kind of troubles??? Huh, trouble is my last mame.

"Let me go now bc Jones isn't going her, duh." I said with no lies intended because he even ditch me a while ago so why would he go.

He chuckled, "After what I'll do to you I guess he'll come." He whispered to me like a maniac then he got my phone from my bag.

"W-what will you do huh?" I asked firmly but deep inside I am freaking panicking! I know what is in his dirty mind, I am not that stupid. The thought of him touching me makes me vomit.

"You'll find out." He said smirking as he called Jughead. He picked so suddenly as the first ring then Chuck turn the loudspeaker on.

"Babe, where are you? I am late, sorry." He said as soon as he picked up the call.

"Jughead Jones the third, your girlfriend is with me. Hmmm, tied in a chair and looking hot af and ready for me." He said smirking while looking at me while threathening Jones like he's gonna be threathen anyways? Will he care?

I screamed as loud as I can but I had a tape on my mouth so it's useless.

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH HER." Jughead said firmly as I heard a crashing sound in the other line. Fck, I think I'll get him into trouble again.

"Come and get me, Jones. Or else I'll do whatever I want with your girl." He said chuckling and Jughead said.

"LET ME HEAR HER VOICE THEN." He said angrily as I hear the super fast engine from a car. He'll get into an accident because of that!!!

Chuck removed the tape touching my lips but then I spit it out on the floor. Ew. I should have spit it to his freaking face!

"Jones! Don't come!" I screamed bc I can't risk his life being beaten into pieces by Chuck and his gang. Beside, I already called the police a while ago. I don't fucking know why they are so slow.

I am smart guys! I happened to woke up in the middle of traveling then I texted my location to Kev. But I am panicking inside because I don't know what Chuck will do to me anytime soon if Kevin did not read my messages.

"Babe, don't fucking try to stop me. Chuck is fucking there with you! He'll do something—FUCK IT. WAIT FOR ME." He said angrily as he is trying to be calm talking to me.

Chuck grabbed my phone and he took a picture of us while he's like whispering to me. It looks like he's kissing me!!! I struggled as I stay away from him.

"Sent to Jones. I guess he'll lost his shit." He said chuckling like a demon as he sent it to Jones. Chuck left me to talk to his gangs. He sat in front of me staring at me.

15 minutes came but there is no Jughead around. He sat up in his chair to walk towards me. I started to tear up. Please, if Jughead will not come I just want Kevin to read my messages.

"I guess you'll be mine tonight," He whispered to me tearing the side of my skirt exposing my thigh as he touched it. I mumbled multiple screams against this freaking tape as I move and move to distract him.

This is terrifying. What the fuck will he do to me?

"FUCK YOU, CHUCK!" Jug said angrily storming to Chuck taken by surprise. Chuck didn't see him coming so his fist punched his face.

"You came afterall. Did the photo made you angry or the sight of me ready to—" Chuck said cockily wiping the blood in his mouth then he went to punch Jughead's eye.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!" Jughead angrily asked as he punch Chuck again. Wtf, I can't take this anymore.

"You saw it." Chuck said cockily.

"I'll kill you." He said to Chuck aiming for his mouth again but then Chick went for his stomach.

Then they had been fighting since then and I can't even do anything! I am struggling to get out of this freaking chair but I can't!

Where the hell is Sheriff Keller? And then a loud gunshot startled us all as plus the sound of the sirens.

Kevin. My gang. Thank Goodness.

Chuck and his gang ran away. And they left Jughead there looking shitty and bloody. I am sobbing rn and I don't even know what to do.

I rushed towards Jughead to see if he is okay but he suddenly stood to rush towards me and he said seriously, "Babe, a-are you fucking okay?" He said spitting a blood.

"Are you okay?" I said as wiping my tears away as I touched his bruised face again.

"I'm sorry, sorry," He said sadly to me as he used his jacket to tie it around my waist because of the torn skirt. He hugged me so tight like he never wants to let me go.

"I'm sorry, all I ever do to you is make you cry or troubled," He said again to me hugging me.

I stopped crying, "I'm okay." I said reassuring him that I am not that hurt.

"What would you want me to do to forgive me??" He asked looking at me sincerely like he really wants me to forgive him. But it's not even his fault, it's Chuck's.

"End our contract," I asked looking at him then he smirked at me looking amused and shocked , "Wow, you never failed to amaze me. Are you that confident that I'll say yes?"

"Yes," I said but then he faced me.

"Then let's end this relationship, babe. I don't want to make you in danger again." He said and I was shookt. Did he mean end this whole realtionship between us? Like forget each other??

"Whaaat?" I asked looking confused as I feel so rejected. He'll think about it???! Wow. I walked away from him not minding him at all.

"I meant let's end this fake relationship and start a real one. I promise to never make you cry that often. Would you be my girlfriend, Veronica Lodge?" He grabbed my hand and he faced me again asking me sincerely then I chuckled at his statement.

WhAT GiRlFriEnD?!!!!!

"I was going to ask you out for real though today for the ball but Chuck ruined it and fuck it—I lost my shit." He said chuckling while looking away at me while I asked looking confused, "Really? Or it was to make me feel better?"

HE LIKES ME? FOR REAL??????? I CAN'T. But I acted so calm to not show my bursting emotions inside of me.

"Babe, I risked my god-like face, isn't that enough?" He said as I laughed, "Wow, is your face that important?" He just chuckled.

"Then you have one now, Jones." I whispered to him and he smirked looking at me intensely.

FUCk, he's mine. Can you believe that?!

Out of nowhere he broke the romantic scene by asking and teasing me, "When did you start fantasizing about me???"

"When did you start lusting over me???" I asked back not wanting to answer his question bc I really don't know.

"You'll never resist my charisma and hotness though," He said cockily to me as he snaked his hand on my waist.

"Shut it, Jones! Let's break up right now." I said seriously and he just chuckled.

"That is a fact, babe."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 1K 40
~READ BELOW~ A "RIVERDALE" AND "THE VAMPIRE DIARIES" CROSSOVER ________________ "Jughead," I started confidently. His smirk began to leave his fac...
274K 4.8K 31
Betty goes to the drive in with Archie and Veronica and ends up getting more than she bargains for when she meets a bad boy from the southside of tow...
57.5K 1.3K 50
One small town.4 people. Archie, Betty, Jughead and Veronica, best friends since middle school. What changed? Senior year.... Jughead liked Veronic...
33.7K 641 50
Vughead after season 2 • book 2 or part 2 on instagram @ vughead_ff if you're still interested lmao ! Rank #6 in vughead