the bad boy and i ; jughead x...

By aaaaa_rtemis

[COMPLETED] [highest rank: #1 in vughead category, #1 in jeronica category, #4 colesprouse, #2 in camilamen... More

good bye, my love
great news
welcome to riverdale
stranger
it's a deal
distraction
catastrophic date
attention
you have me
fake luv
he's back
river vixens
trouble
3 AM
kiss me
camping
revenge
peace
you don't know me
saved
rain
sorry
secret
gift
romeo
chaos
pearls
love
all these years
changes
excuses
intoxicated
games
mine
my ex's and oh's
bad, bad, bad
questions
last time
it was love
begin again
bad boy's

bruised

4.1K 127 41
By aaaaa_rtemis

I woke up feeling better than last night. I was laying in this unfamiliar bed and when I opened my eyes, I saw a familiar color—black.

This is Jughead's apartment. Why the hell am I here??? What the fck happened lst night?

I was talking to Nick and then everything after that seems blurry. Did something happened? I was in Jug's big shirt.

I tried to sneak out because of embarrassment but the moment I open his door, he just came out the bathroom.

"Going somewhere?" He asked smirking at me.

"Jughead," I said as I looked at him and he just got out of the bathroom. My eyes first saw his bruises near his eyes.

"What happened to you? Are you okay?" My questions blurted out uncontrollably. Did I miss him so much? Wth, sighed.

He smirked at my questions and he said, "I am okay, you should worry about yourself. Did you miss me that much?" He daid mocking me.

"Of course–not." I said looking away then he replied, "Yeah, I know, I've seen you hanging around with that boy of yours."

"Whooo?" I asked but he just said, "Nevermind."

"Tell me what happened?" I begged him because I have no idea what happened to me.

"Let's go to Pop's," he said and I replied annoyingly bc that was where his grilfriend and him talking and besides I am bery curious right now, "We can talk here. Don't you want me here?"

"You should eat," He said walking away to get to his closet. I guess his girlfriend doesn't want any other girls here. TSssk.

"Where's my clothes and who changed my clothes?" I asked then he chcukled, "Babe, I did all of that. Didn't you remember?"

"You what?! Liar," I said instantly because I don't believe him.

"Don't worry, we didn't do anything. You vomitted that's why it stinks so I didn't have a choice," he said then I sighed because of that I feel relieved because what if I kiss him or what?

That would be embarassing.

"So tell me, Jones aside from my ewy situation, what was it?" I said as we sat down at Pop's.

"Your fling attempted to rape you. Luckily, you escaped." He said coldly to me with no filter as he looked into my eyes. I didn't react at first because firstly, I don't have a fling.

"W-what? Fling?! R-raped???!" I stuttered balling my fist looking away because I feel so embarrassed. I must be in my helpless self that night.

"That curly-haired dickhead." He said with glaring with me with annoyance while describing who he was.

I cursed, "Fck you, Nicholas St. Clair," I stood up fastly as I can to get the price he deserved but Jughead held my hand, "Stop, I already took care of him."

"What? Is he dead?" I asked in disbelief, he took care of what???

He chuckled, "That rich boy couldn't fight so almost," said he normally as if it wasn't a big deal.

"Almost?! What the hell are you thinking, Jughead? You can go to prison with that." I asked so his bruises are because of me?? I felt guilty again.

"I can press charges against him," I firmly said but he smartly contradicted my opinion, "Nope. The possibility of you winning is just 20%. You don't have evidences, you were drunk and you don't even remember anything. They are family of lawyers and you are powerless in the court, babe."

He had a point but I wanted to try. I wanted him to rot in prison and to pay for what he had done but I suddenly gave up. Jughead was right. I want to remember more from that night.

If I told this to my parents, Daddykins could do worst even if he's in prison. I doubt my father way too far. So I asked another question instead.

"How did I end up with you?" I asked and he smirked, "You couldn't resist me. You addressed Cheryl but you dialled the wrong number."

"Did the gang knows?" I asked and he nodded. I sighed and I said annoyingly, "Let me say sorry to your gf for crashing into you apartment."

He smirked, "If I am not mistaken, you are my only girl. Am I not informed that I have a new girlfriend?"

YoU aRe My OnLy GiRl. TssSssk.

Don't be fooled, Veronica Lodge. He's playing you.

I glared at him with hint of annoyance, "Your pinky haired girlfriend. I clearly saw you with her here at Pop's while touring with—ugh he who must not be named."

"She's Toni," He said clearly amused by the way I spoke, he chuckled.

"Roni??? So whoever she is, say that I am sorry." I said clearly annoyed. Why the fuck do we have the same nickname???

His lips protruded like he's stopping himself from smiling or what so I looked away from him not wanting an eye contact.

"I'm going," I said as I stood up to go out of Pop's.

"Are you jealous?" He lips flashed his devilish smile and he asked me amusingly again as he followed me outside.

And he's back again to his old, cocky, bad boy self. Idk if I should be happy or what but you already know the answer.

It was like he clearly forget the things I've said and I didn't want to brought it up today to say sorry maybe tomorrow.

"Why should I? I am prettier than your girl." I said confidently and with sassiness while looking at him but he just laughed and smirked in amusement.

"Babe, she's my friend and a serpent." He said causing me snapped because he said 'babe' again to me. My gosh, I can't even react.

AnD wHat???? She's not his gurl??? I clearly assumd everything. I looked at him in disbelief and rolled my eyes.

"Did I feed your curiousity now?" He asked me as I looked away.

"I am not even jealous!" I said defensively because it is the truth. And here we are back to arguing again in little things.

"Okay." He said as his lips are pursed.

"Really. I am not." I said again trying to be clean but he said cockily and mockingly, "Yeah, babe."

"You're accusing me." I said and he just chuckled, "Let's go before I kiss you."

I looked disappointed like I wanna be kissed by him as I said, "Where?"

"Are you annoyed right now?" He said chcukling but I didn't answer him. And held my hand as we walked and he whispered to me, "What's most precious to bad boys?"

"Do you mean Nick or you?" I asked and then he smirked, "Nick the dick, babe."

"His car," I said

"I am very good at art," And I know what he's thinking.

"Apparently, I am too." I said as I was looking at him giving him the look of agreeing to what he wants to do.

-

hi guys! thank you for your votes and comments. i didn't expect that some ppl will appreciate this so tysm 💖💖💖

Btw, S02e18 shookt the hell out of me. It was amazing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 6.9K 63
𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓪𝓵 | Veronica Lodge and Jughead Jones have been enemies for as long as they've known eachother. They both don't know anything about one a...
78.6K 1.5K 43
Betty has had a hard life and has a lot of trust issues, she's grown up into a fierce badass that lives on the south side. Her friend/roommate Toni g...
17.4K 293 28
Betty found out she was pregnant and she decided she was gonna tell jughead. That night she went over jughead broke up with her. She was left devasta...
49.4K 1.1K 22
When Veronica goes back to Riverdale - her home town - after five years to visit Archie and Betty's wedding will she fall in love with her date a ce...