the bad boy and i ; jughead x...

Galing kay aaaaa_rtemis

[COMPLETED] [highest rank: #1 in vughead category, #1 in jeronica category, #4 colesprouse, #2 in camilamen... Higit pa

good bye, my love
great news
welcome to riverdale
stranger
it's a deal
distraction
catastrophic date
attention
you have me
fake luv
he's back
river vixens
trouble
3 AM
kiss me
camping
revenge
peace
you don't know me
bruised
rain
sorry
secret
gift
romeo
chaos
pearls
love
all these years
changes
excuses
intoxicated
games
mine
my ex's and oh's
bad, bad, bad
questions
last time
it was love
begin again
bad boy's

saved

3.9K 112 6
Galing kay aaaaa_rtemis

"V, where are you? The gang is at Pop's." Betty asked me.

I asked, "The gang?" meaning with Jughead? I heard his voice in the background.

I pretended to be sick. "Uhhh-mmm, Betty, I got a headache. Not going." It's been days since I last saw him face-to-face. Betty said he's been busy fighting beside his gang about their school because the school was mysteriously bought by someone anonymously and that man want the school gone and broken into pieces. How cruel.

The moment she said that Jughead with his gang chained theirselves in the Southside High, I wanted to immediately go there and rescue him. But my mind chose the otherwise. He'll just push me away anyway, I guess after all the things I've said. I was so insensitive that day, I realised.

"Are you okay? Should we come?" Betty asked. I said, "No, I'll be fine." I sighed.

Whether, I am the one who's avoiding him or he's not always around so I feel so lucky when he is not around. I don't know why I feel like avoiding him and nobody even notice that so I am glad.

He didn't use some favors too since then so then again, I am happy for that. It's almost three months of our contract.

Am I happy? Nooo. I just feel like something is missing, something that I am used to.

Him. His calls, demands, his smirks and his eyes. Everything???? I haven't seen that for a while now.

"You've been acting weird lately." Betty said accusingly. I just said, "Busy with Dad's case. They need my signature but I am still not sure. I doubt my own father, B."

That too, is part of what are on my mind right now. Too many problems. My mom and I fought about that too because of my doubts to my own father.

Mr. Sowerberry reassured me that they wouldn't ask any questions relating about my father's business arrangements and I am just needed there to speak to his character which can result in a lesser sentence.

Unfortunately, I still refused to testify on account of all the lives my father had ruined or will ruin.

"Everthing will be okay, V—Bye Jughead!" She said in other line. "He's leaving so early, he's been weird too. What is happening in the world??" Betty asked frustratedly to me.

I am thinking about saying sorry to him with cupcakes from NYC but I remember myself saying: I won't mind you anymore. I won't mind you anymore.I won't mind you anymore.I won't mind you anymore.

So, I should not, right?! I was thinking about what if I chase him that night the moment he walked away???

But my pride says: Veronica Lodge does not chase boys, boys chase me—my motto but it is not definitely working with Jughead. Of course, I am the one who did wrong to him.

"I guess that's life. Enjoy, brb." I just said thinking about my other problems in life.

"Mija, St.Clair's will be visiting Riverdale. Tour Nick tomorrow." Mom said to me and I just nod because of boredness and stuff.

"Nick, I present to you the heart of Riverdale—Pop's." I said heading to the Pop's but as we were in front I saw Jughead and—who is that pink haired girl?!

"Let's go somewhere," I said annoyingly to Nick and he chuckled as he follows me, "Already?"

I was infuriated at the sight of them flirting. I felt a pang of little jealousy at the girl. My heart ached a little at the sight of Jones and the girl dining at Pop's.

Did he find a replacement already?!

"Stop drinking a lot." Cheryl said to me as we danced to the beat of the music.

We were at the Thornhill having the biggest party ever in Riverdale. A lot of people came, of course, who would miss this? Who'll turn down the stars of the Riverdale High??? The Blossom twins slash the mvp football player and a river vixen.

"I can handle this," I said as a drink again a glass of wine.

"V, you can talk to us about your father," said Betty and I ignored her. This isn't just about my father, Jughead too.

I can't contain my emotions anymore. I don't know what to do, so I just danced and danced.

"Let's take a pic and send it to Jones, I bet he'll come." Reggie said as he grabbed me and Archie to take a picture. I can't say no because they will notice the way I act with Jughead.

"I'll just go to rest room and get drinks downstairs." I said to Betty and she offered a company but I said no.

"Sure, come back, V." She said guiding me down the stairs. I got to the rest room and got some drinks. I sat in the corner and drank my drink when someone besides me talk.

"Ronnie," he said and I looked up and saw Nick walking towards me. "Nicky, you came!" I excitedly said feeling a little drunk.

"Of course," he said tryig to fill the gap in the couch as he moved closer towards me. He leaned towards me and I consciously moved backward. "Nick, what the hell?"

I felt him whispered to me, "Don't be a pussy, Veronica. Everyone already tasted you, why shouldn't I? "

"Same old, Veronica. You flirted and you teased." He added as I moved backward as I can but he held my wrist so hard.

I felt scared. I shivered at his words thinking about what would happen next. I am vulnerable, I can't fight him back because my head is spinning.

"N-nick, stay away," I tried saying bravely but he held me tighter in my wrist, "Let's go." He said firmly holding me like a captive.

"Let me g-goo, N-nick," I frimly said but the alcohol's too much. Nobody seemed to notice because they were all wasted and we're in a dim corner of the mansion.

Did he put some rohypnols in my drinks??? No, I should be paralyzed now or did he take some Jingle Jangle??? Or did I just drink too much???

He is my friend, I couldn't believe this shit. Everyone I trusted will wrong me in the end. I felt the car move after he placed me in the passenger seat.

I was trying to scan where the hell he would go and I didn't recognize the place because I felt dizzy too.

The moment the car stopped and he got out of this freaking car to buy something in the store, I tried my best to open the door and I ran and ran faster.

The coldness of the road crept within the sole of my feet and kissed my cheeks as I was trying to find my phone. I sat in the bench, as my tears started to fall. I am sobbing but I was trying to keep calm and to call Cheryl.

I was all aswon as I clicked the name Cheryl on my contacts. The moment it rang, I spoke while weeping, "C-cheryl, p-please help me. I'll send y-you my location, p-please I beg y-you."

No one spoke on the other line and I found it weird why the sound of the blasting sound couldn't be heard in my phone

"P-please, save me." I begged as I ended the call. I bet she didn't hear a thing, I am weeping and I can't stop myself from crying plus I. AM. SO. DIZZY.

I am so helpless. I guess, no one could save this freezing bitch in the middle of nowhere. Suddenly a flash of a car blinded me, and I felt scared, what if that was Nick's car?

"Who are you?" I asked the man who was walking towards me, I can't recognize him.

"Stop crying, babe. You are safe now." He said touching my tears in my cheeks.

Suddenly, he hugged me so hard and he kissed me slowly and before I could even react—the darkness swallowed me.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

49.4K 1.1K 22
When Veronica goes back to Riverdale - her home town - after five years to visit Archie and Betty's wedding will she fall in love with her date a ce...
42.6K 1.1K 54
Savanna feels like there's nothing that can surprise her anymore after living in Riverdale. The town with pep certainly still has a few tricks up its...
47.5K 1.1K 10
a story in which a good girl becomes bad due to a new influence. Betty and Archie were best friends, prepared to take on yet another year at Riverdal...
57.5K 1.3K 50
One small town.4 people. Archie, Betty, Jughead and Veronica, best friends since middle school. What changed? Senior year.... Jughead liked Veronic...