𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐰𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐝 {𝐇.𝐒}

By briannaemeryy

I quickly get into my car and drive to the downtown Starbucks. When I arrive there is only me, a tall blonde... More

Author's Note
~β€’Cast Membersβ€’~
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
House Part
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
PLEASE READ‼️
Extra Scene *1*
Sequel
Extra Scene *2* part one
Extra Scene *2* part two
Geheheh
R.I.P Cam

Chapter 42

1.4K 24 12
By briannaemeryy

After our secret little rendezvous that we had on the beach, Harry and I went back to the villa to go chill out for a bit before we hit the club tonight. The sex was mind blowing, and this time it didn't even hurt as excruciatingly as it did the first two times. All I felt was pleasure, and not pain.

We took our showers, ate lunch, watched some movies and then went onto the beach in the back of the house. It was quite a peaceful day, until it was time to party.

"Hey, let's go ahead and get ready so we can get there early. I don't like when people stare at you." He says out of the blue, and I furrow my eyebrows at him.

"But you stare at me all the time."

He chuckles as he stands up and gathers me into his arms, and I wrap my arms around the back of his neck.

"Well that's because I'm your man and your my woman, and I also happen to love very, very much."  He reminds me, and I smile as I place my lips on his.

He detached our lips from each other, smirking and grabbing my ass cheeks as he supports me with his hands and I let out a gasp.

"Alright now, we need to calm down before we end up staying here, yeah?" And he puts me down, and slaps my ass as I walk off earning him a glare.

I go to the closet and I see a dress bag with some type of designer name on it, and I can already feel Harry grinning because he knows that I usually react quite upset with him when he does this kind of stuff.

I take the bag off the hook and lay it across the bag, unzipping it and revealing a tiny, spandexy looking dress with a creamy gold bottom and a very revealing type red satin top.

"Oh Harry, you little rowdy boy." I say as I turn to look at him, while he intently studies me.

"Go ahead, try it on for me." He raps lowly, sitting down on the bed and watching me.

I pull Harry's T-shirt off of me, revealing me in only my black underwear. I pick the very revealing dress up off of the bed, and study it since it looks so ducking complicated to put on. I step into it and shimmy it up my freshly shaven legs, then I insert my arms into the longe sleeves of the red part of the dress. There's a zipper on the back, and I can't quite reach it.

"Here baby, let me help." I hear Harry say as he walks behind me and places his hand on the zipper. He slowly pulls the metal zipper up my backside, and his cold rings send goosebumps along my spine. When he's finished, he pushes himself against me, and I can feel his hardness forming.

"You do this to me, you know that?"

I gasp, the feeling of him against me sending shivers through my body. I want him to take me now, right now.

"Can we please do a quickie? You're turning me on." I whine, and he smiles with his dimples now more prominent than ever.

"Now now, Emery, we have somewhere to be. But I promise I'll give it to you, hard, when we get back." He tells me in a very dark tone as he grinds his front to my back.

I take my bottom lip in between my teeth to try and suppress my moans, but I cease to succeed and I let out a shaky breath before he let's go of me to put on his clothes.

I go into the bathroom and do my hair, straightening it out the best I could even though it might go back to its natural state when we dance.

"Hey babe, can you help me with this?"

Harry stands there, fiddling with the cuffs of his long sleeve black shirt and then looks up into my eyes, pleadingly. He's wearing black pants with a black Gucci belt adorning his waist, and the black long sleeve button up shirt he has on is like a silky smooth martial, and I find myself biting my lip.

"Sure." I tell him as is step closer to him and cuff his sleeves. I can see the two sparrows peeking out on his collar bone since three or four of the shirt's buttons are unfastened.

"Now, let's get our shoes on and head out." He says excitedly and kisses my cheek.

After we put on our shoes, we both walk out hand in hand and enter the Jeep that's waiting for us. This only means that me and Harry and I are destined to get drunk and so he called Chaz.

"What up girly?" Chaz piped up as Harry opens my door for me. I slide in and smile and Chaz, hugging the back of his shoulders.

"Hey bro, everything's up. How 'bout you?"

I hear Harry groan and I bite my lower lip to keep in my chuckle. He gets so jealous of Chaz whenever I talk to him, and it's so adorable.

"Oh wow, he sure says hey to you but forgets to say hey to his best friend of seven years. That's cool, it's so cool." He rolls his eyes and I hear Chaz chuckling in the front.

"You know I was coming to you next dude. How've you been and I'm sorry for hurting your wittle feelings." He mocked Harry in a baby tone and Harry huffed, sliding in behind me and rubbing his hand on my thigh after he got inside and closed the door.

"I'm doing just fine, since I'm her boyfriend and you're not, so hah!" He says and I burst out laughing and so does Chaz as he pulls out from the driveway.

"Yeah dude, you don't have to keep rubbing it in my face that you've got an amazing woman as your girlfriend. But hey, as soon as you fuck up, I'm next." He teases and I hear Harry do a sarcastic laugh.

"You wish, she's all mine."

—————

When we got to the club, there were bodies everywhere: on the dance floor, at the bar, outside on the back deck, it was just bizarre to me.

Harry and I trek to the bar, ready to get our drinking on so that we can let loose. Or, so he can let loose. I'm still a teenager basically, and he's an adult now who's practically been forced into a broken lifestyle.

"Damn, it's packed in here." I say, and Harry raises his right eyebrow, as if telling me to say it louder.

"I said it's packed in here!" I yell to him, and he nods and gives me a sweet smile.

"What do you want to drink, babygirl?" He asks, raising his voice a bit so I can hear him.

"Ahhh, I think I want a mojito babe." I tell him, and he nods as he turns toward the bartender with big boobs and a flirtatious smile, way too flirtatious for my liking.

"What can I get for you baby?" She says sexily, and I cringe as Harry chuckles at my reaction.

"Um, for me, I would like a glass of Negroni, served on the rocks. And my lady," He over-exaggerated the word lady to the bartender and her smirk dropped.  "she would like to have a bubbly strawberry mojito, served on the rocks as well, please and thank you." He told her our order and ended it off with his cheeky smile, indenting those adorable dimples of his.

"Coming right up." She says in a less enthusiastic tone then earlier.

She comes back minutes later, with that smirk on her face once again carrying our drinks.

"Is there anything else I can do for you baby?" She asks, and that's the final straw. Like what the actual fuck, sis she not just get the hint to back off?

"Sweetheart, you can ask me if we need anything from now on, because I'm totally not invisible and you can't seem to back the fuck off. And also, I'm the only one who calls him by the name baby, and that's not the only thing I call him at times. So, if you don't mind, stop trying to go home with him tonight, because he already has a job to take care of, and that's mwah, Ight?"

The bartender stares at me in disbelief, and Harry's eyes are as wide as saucers, and he has to take a sip of his drink to keep from laughing. I guess he's just shocked that I actually said something about it.

Then when she stood there way too long, I gave her a dismissing smile and shooed her away like a fly, and she stomps away with a huff coming from between her two chapped lips.

"That was pretty hot." He nudges me, and I chuckle.

"What you mean?" I ask. He grabs my waist, pulling me close to him so that we could hear each other better without having to scream at the top of our lungs.

"The way you handled that. I've never had a woman snap on someone for hitting on me, and it turned me on so bad."

I smile as he brings me closer to him, and I stare up into his eyes while playing with his hair.

"I'm not gonna let anyone talk to my man like that in front of me, the fuck you thought I was?" I say as I sip through my straw and he chuckles.

"That's my babygirl."

"And you're my big papa." I smirk, and he holds himself.

"Wow, I love that nickname." He lets out as a low moan.

"You love it when I call you big papa?" I ask in an innocent voice.

He leans in closer to my ear and whispers, "I love it when you call me big papa." And he nips at it.

"Alright, alright, calm down big papa. Do you wanna dance?" I ask Harry, and he smirks.

"Sure babe, whatever you'd like."

I lead him to the dance floor and it lights up, with each step we take. It's really cool how it does that, and I smile up at Harry. He must've already been looking at my reaction because he was grinning from ear to ear.

"You're so adorable." He gushes, and I roll my eyes.

"Whatever, dork." I tell him, kissing him on the neck.

"One minute you're calling me big papa, the next you're calling me a dork. Shame, shame, shame." He gives me a toothless smile and I laugh out loud.

"Well, what can I say: you're a lot of things to me." I wink and then I look around the room.

Everyone is smiling and having such a good time. The D J moves me in ways no one has ever done before. Mixing the loud music on the turn tables to the beat I desire to hear, the D J watches the half naked bodies of young men and women dancing around as if something has possessed their bodies.

Men are wearing an under shirt, or no shirt at all, and pants. They eye the women who strut around in tight dresses and tight dance pants or skirts, and who are smiling, and letting all their worries go away.

The line at the bar is extremely frantic, with people getting water or their favorite booze.

I feel the beat of the song pulsing through my body, and I start to sway my hips. I put my hands on Harry's chest, giving it a little push as I back away to give us some space so that I can dance for my man.

Harry's eyes widened and he tucked his hands into his pockets, smirking at me.

"You're very bold aren't you, baby?" He asks with sarcasm, and I turn around, bending over as I shake my ass a little in the air. A couple of seconds later I feel something hard touching against my ass, and then I hear Harry moaning.

"You're trying to make me cum on the spot. And you're also trying to make me bash in every motherfucker that's landing their eyes on you right now." He says as I stand up against him, my backside touching his front and giving him friction.

"You know that this is all for you, don't get jealous." I tease, and he slips his hand under my dress and touches the front of my panties. He inches down towards my throbbing center and I let out a moan as he presses two of his fingers against my sensitive spot, making me soaking
wet.

"I'm not jealous, I just want you all to myself Em." He whispers in my ear, as his fingers dip into my I underwear and I gasp. Doesn't he know that we're in public?!

"Harry, there's a bunch of people around us, if you haven't noticed." I remind him and he grunts.

"And that's why we're leaving, I can't take it anymore." He says calmly, before taking my hand and leading me towards the entrance.

Chaz is there, and looks at us with a questioning expression on his face.

"You've guys been in there for only an hour, what the fuck's going on bro?" He asks Harry, and he smirks.

"I've gotta take care of some business as soon as fucking possible, it's really urgent." He rushes to tell Chaz as me and him jump in the backseat and he closes the door. I laugh, because he's kinda slurring his words and he only had one drink! But probably because what he had contains like three or four different whiskeys mixed together with some other alcohol.

"Whatever you say, man." Chaz sighs, and pulls out of the club's carpool and drives to the villa.

The whole ride, Harry kept whispering sweet nothings into my ear, causing me to giggle at some of the stuff that he was saying, He's so fucking adorable when he's drunk, and he acts like a little boy. He keeps kissing me on the neck, cheek, lips, anywhere on my face and I'll just kiss him back, then he would lay his head on my lap.

When we got to the villa, Harry jumped out of the car and then scooped me up from the car, almost dropping me.

"Don't drop her on her ass you idiot!" Chaz yells from inside the car, and Harry and I both laugh.

"No can do, Chazzy." Harry smirks down at me and then says goodbye to Chaz as we walk into the house.

He wastes no time in pushing me against the wall, and smashing his lips against mine. I keep my legs wrapped around his waist, and rubbed my hands up and down his back as he grinds himself against me.

"You're such a fucking tease. Baby, look what you've done to me." He shifts his eyes down toward his shrinking pants, and I grab a hold of him.

"Take me, right here, against the wall. Hard." I demand him, and he stops all movement as he looks me into the eyes.

"Is that how you ask daddy to fuck you?"

I gulp, and shake my head no as I get ready to put on my innocent little show for Harry, guaranteeing to get what I want from him.

"Please daddy, give it to me hard."

A/N:::Y'all this stuff is actually starting to feel less awkward to write now. And did y'all like the BBC 1 special that Haz did? Well, it was really good and my favorite part was when he covered
"The Chain". Even though I already saw half of this stuff weeks prior to the actual airing of this, it felt like it was new all over again so yeah it was pretty great. Anyways, I'll probably update again in about a week or so, so stay tuned Biskinatorrsssss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 159 36
It all started with a porcelain tea cup...... | AU ... where Louis and Harry are babysitters | | Bonus : with a little bit of ZIAM ... :) | All cr...
5.2K 204 10
Sup gorgeous people of wattpad, just gotta put a lil disclaimer here for the new people reading. This was the first book I ever wrote plus I gave up...
2.8K 86 30
"No, no. No talking little bug, this is the part where you listen" he cuts me off before I can finish. I'm disappointed in myself for complying to hi...
Lost By Bri

Fanfiction

6.5K 193 22
When I wake up I feel cold and my whole body is in searing agony. On one side of my head my curls are wet and matted down, and I can only assume the...