NHL Imagines

Por callmeshawzy

Imagines of your favorite hockey player! I am now doing any players from any league. Requests are open! Más

Author's Note
Connor McDavid
Jonathan Toews
Brendan Gallagher
Matt Duchene
Andrew Shaw
Author's Note
Tyler Seguin (Part 1)
Jake Gardiner
Brandon Saad
Tyler Seguin (Part 2)
Teuvo Teravainen
Authors Note: 1K Reads
Jamie Benn
Patrick Kane
Brendan Gallagher Part 1
Brendan Gallagher Part 2
Corey Crawford
Evgeni Malkin
Artemi Panarin
Connor McDavid
Logan Couture
David Pastrnak
Matt Nieto
Sidney Crosby
Landon Ferraro
Carey Price
Rickard Rakell
Artemi Panarin
Author's Note: PLEASE READ IF PLANNING ON REQUESTING
Alex DeBrincat
Roy Radke
Curtis Lazar
Ryan McDonagh
Charlie Coyle
Alexander Wennberg
Jimmy Vesey
William Nylander
Adam McQuaid
Artemi Panarin
Brendan Gallagher
Author's Note - (PLEASE READ) REQUESTS OPEN & I NEED YOUR HELP
Josh Norris
Jake Guentzel
Jonathan Toews
Brayden Schenn
Jakub Vrana
Mitch Marner
Tyler Seguin
AUTHORS NOTE: 100k reads
Author's Note: I'm Back!
Auston Matthews
Sebastian Aho

PK Subban

1.6K 19 3
Por callmeshawzy

A/N: As requested, this imagine is to take place while PK is still with the Habs!!

"That's PK Subban's girlfriend? He can do better." "She's a gold digger." "She doesn't love him." "She's only with him for the money." "She's not even that pretty."

These were the kinds of things you read on Twitter, Instagram, etc. everyday. It's been going on for a month now, ever since the hockey fandom, mostly young girls, found out about the two of you dating. At first it didn't bother you, but as it continued things got worst. You told PK about it and you both agreed to ignore it. But it's getting harder and harder for you.

Even though it makes you sad, you continue to read people's mean tweets. One in particular crushes you, though. It reads, "PK should just break up with her already." You feel tears form in your eyes and you lose it. You grab a pillow and bury your face into it. Your sobs are so loud that you don't even hear PK come home from practice. "Y/N? Y/N, whats wrong?" He questions, running into your guys's shared bedroom.

You lift your head up from the pillow, tears streaming down your face. You look at your boyfriend who immediately engulfs you into a hug. Your tears start to soak his shirt. "They're saying stuff on Twitter again," you manage to say between sobs.

"You wanna talk about it?" PK asks.

"It's all the same stuff. The normal 'I'm a gold digger' and 'I'm ugly' and all that stuff," you explain.

"But it doesn't matter what they think, right? I know you're not with me for the money. Plus, you're the most gorgeous girl I've ever met and I'm so happy I get to call you mine. I mean, if you pay attention to the people who post these things, they're a bunch of young, sixteen to twenty-three year old girls. They're just jealous."

"No, but PK, there was this one I read today that was different." You show him the tweet about how he should break up with you.

After he reads it, he doesn't say anything. To break the silence, you say, "Maybe they're right."

PK gives you a concerned look. "What do you mean?" He asks.

"I think we should break up. Maybe if we do then it'll stop," you answer.

"No, you don't mean that. D-do you?" His voice cracks.

"I do. It's not you. I love you, PK. But I can't put up with this anymore. I don't feel like myself anymore. Maybe if we take a break, I will be able to find myself again," you explain.

"I can't make you do something you don't want to do." Tears are now flowing down his cheeks as well.

"I'm sorry, PK. I love you just remember that." You give him a kiss on the cheek.

PK doesn't react though. He stays put, staring off into space as his tears fall. You get up and start to pack your things. You throw a bunch of your clothes in a duffel bag. You also pack all of your toiletries and your makeup. Once you have everything packed, you zip up your bag and pick it up. Then you start to walk away.

Just before you walk out of the bedroom, PK says, "I love you too, Y/N."

You feel awful for just leaving him like this. You both know it's for the better, though. But, you have nowhere to go now. Nowhere besides one of PK's teammates. The only two players on his team that you were good friends with are Brendan Gallagher and Alex Galchenyuk.

But, wouldn't seem kind of sketchy? You just broke up with PK and now you're going to stay at one of his teammates house? You decide to go to Brendan's house.

When you get to Brendan's house, you knock on his door. A few moments pass by before he finally opens the door. "Hi, Y/N," he says. A concerned look suddenly falls across his face. "Is everything okay?"

"No," you answer. "I need a place to stay."

"What happened to PK?" Brendan questions.

"I'll tell you later. Can I stay here? Just until I figure some things out."

"Of course. You can stay for as long as you need to." He welcomes you in.

You pick up your duffel bag and walk into Brendan's house. He closes the door behind you. All of a sudden, you hear a scream from the living room. "COME ON! I JUST DIED! I COULD HAVE WON THAT ONE TOO!"

"Sorry, that's just Chucky," Brendan says, referring to his teammate and another one of your friends, Alex Galchenyuk. "We were playing Fortnite."

"I'm not surprised," you say, faking a smile. No matter how hard you try, you're hurt. Everything hurts.

"Gally, who was at the door?" Alex yells.

Brendan tells you where you can put your bag and then you walk off. "It's Y/N," he yells back.

After you get settled, you join the two boys in the living room. Right as you sit on the couch, Alex asks, "Y/N, what happened with you and PK?"

"We-we're not together anymore," you answer, choking back tears. "It might be temporary. But I don't know."

"Do you want to talk about it?" Brendan asks, concerned.

You let out a huge sigh. Then, you tell the two of them the situation. "Wait wait wait," Brendan cuts you off. "You mean to tell me that you broke up with him because other people are saying you should?"

You shake your head, defeated. "Y/N," Alex starts. "You can't just give in to what other people say. Those people saying mean things about you, they don't even know you. So why does what they say matter?"

"It doesn't," you answer. "That wasn't the reason I broke up with PK. I didn't feel like myself anymore, so I needed some time to find myself again."

"That's some BS, Y/N," Brendan scolds. You're taken aback by his comment. "I've known you longer than anyone on this team has. I was the one who set you up with PK because I knew you guys would be perfect for each other. And I gotta say, I'm a pretty damn good matchmaker.

"But that's not the point. The point is is that you and PK make each other so happy. PK loves you and I know you love him too. Like I said, I know you. You haven't lost yourself; you're just missing a part of yourself. PK is that missing puzzle piece."

"Pretty much, what he's trying to say is that you're making a mistake breaking up with PK. The two of you have to stay together," Alex chimes in.

By now, you were frustrated. You thought that if you told the two boys that they would be supportive and understanding of your decision. Tired of being criticized and lectured, you run off to the guest bedroom. You plop on the bed and soak a pillow with your tears.

PK's POV

"PK THIS IS THE LAST TIME I'M GOING TO TELL YOU! WAKE UP OUT THERE!" I hear my coach yell at me for the third time in twenty minutes.

I am extremely tired. I couldn't sleep at all; I had too much on my mind. I can't believe I just let Y/N walk out like that. I want to talk to her, but I don't know where she went. She's probably long gone by now.

"What's up with you?" Asks my teammate, Brendan Gallagher, as he skates next to me during a break.

"Nothing," I lie.

"Everything's good with you and your girl?" Alex Galchenyuk asks as he skates to my other side.

"She's, uh, she's not my girl anymore," I say, feeling tears well up in my eyes once again.

"Who said that?" Brendan asks.

"She did," I answer. I explain to them what happened. "I let her walk out of my life. I don't even know where she is right now."

"She's at my place right now," Brendan states. "I promise you, it's not like that. She came to my place yesterday, told me what happened and asked if she could stay with me because she doesn't have anywhere else to go. I'm gonna tell you what I told her. You can't let people who don't even know the two of you get in the way of your relationship."

"You guys need to get back together. We'll help you out but you need to do the talking to get her back," Alex says.

"All you gotta do is come over to my house after practice and I'll leave the two of you to talk," says Brendan.

And that's what happens. When I get to his house, I go into the living room to find Y/N sitting on the couch. She looks shocked to see me. "We need to talk," I tell her. "I understand you're upset with everything, but you can't just give up. You're stronger than that. I can't afford to lose you; you're my everything. I love you, Y/N. We don't have to make our relationship public anymore. Just please come home with me."

I watch as she sits and thinks for a few moments. Suddenly, she starts crying. Naturally, I wrap my arms around her. She soaks my shirt with her tears but that's okay. It feels good to be able to hold her in my arms.

All of a sudden, she starts chuckling. I don't get it. What's so funny? "PK, we don't have to make our relationship private. Alex and Brendan are right. Screw the haters. We can't let them get in the way of our relationship. I'm sorry for being so emotional. I love you, PK."

I give her a kiss on her head. "I love you too, Y/N."

Requested by JasmineSwayze1994 . I hope you like it!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

10.2K 63 25
Just a compilation of short stories of various hockey players that may or may not reflect what's going on in my mind. I'm open to any requests!
115K 694 20
imagines about nhl boys because have you seen them?! 🥴❤️ requests are closed rn💛 ⚠️NO SMUT⚠️
98.2K 814 37
some hockey imagines i wrote for Tumblr and decided to cross post on here the tumblr the imagines are from is KasperiKapanenIsBetterThanYou feedback...
8.2K 143 14
• it was like i blinked and suddenly i saw what i've been looking for this entire time. and then i blinked again and thought i had lost you forever •...