Sebastian Aho

Author's Note:

Y/E/C = "your eye color"

Sebastian's POV

I wake up in the morning to an empty bed. I hear the sound of water running in the bathroom that is connected to my bedroom. Y/N, my girlfriend, must be showering. My assumption is confirmed when I hear her voice as she starts to sing. I lay in bed, staring at the ceiling while listening to my girlfriend's angelic voice.

Y/N was gifted with an amazing singing voice. She gets to share her gift with many people now since she got the job of voicing Elsa in the new Frozen 2 movie that recently came out. I'm not sure what or how it exactly happened, but something happened with the original actress that was going to voice the character so she couldn't do it. Since Y/N was the actress's understudy, she got the job.

Ever since she got the job, she's been singing all of the songs from the movie nonstop. She sings them when she's showering and when she's driving and when she's cooking in the kitchen. But, I don't mind it at all. I love listening to her sing. Sometimes I'll sing along with her, but I'm nowhere near as great of a singer as she is.

After awhile, the water shuts off, but Y/N continues to quietly sing. A few minutes later, the bathroom door opens and out walks Y/N, all dressed with her hair wrapped up in a towel. I roll over on my side to face her. She looks at me and smiles, making me smile in return. "Good morning love," she says to me.

"Good morning babe," I reply.

"How'd you sleep?" She asks as she walks towards me.

"Good," I reply as she sits on the edge of the bed by me. "How did you sleep?"

"I slept good too."

"That's good." I pause for a minute and look at Y/N, admiring her beauty. Then, I say, "you sounded really good this morning."

She blushes. "Thank you," she says as she leans over and kisses me on the cheek.

I reach my hand out and grab my phone off of the nightstand next to my bed. I turn it on and see that it's time for me to get ready for practice. I sit up and give Y/N a short but sweet kiss before getting out of bed. As I'm getting ready, Y/N tells me she's going to make us some breakfast. Within about fifteen minutes, I'm all ready to go.

As I walk out of my bedroom and down the hallway in my apartment, I once again hear the sweet sound of Y/N's singing. I quietly stand in the doorway of the kitchen and listen with a smile on my face as she puts the last of the pancakes on plates. I watch as she turns around to set the plates down on the table.

Y/N stops singing once she notices me standing there. "Oh, hey," she says. "I didn't know you were standing there. I'm sorry; you're probably annoyed by all the singing I do."

"Don't apologize," I tell her. "I love listening to you sing. Your voice is beautiful."

"Thanks babe," she blushes. "Now come and eat."

I join Y/N at the table and eat the pancakes she made which, by the way, are delicious. Once we're both finished eating, I help her clean up. By the time we've cleaned everything up, it's time for me to leave so that I'll make it to practice on time. I give Y/N a goodbye kiss before heading out.

Even though today's practice was just like any other, it went pretty well. After practice, one of my teammates, Justin Williams, tells me that a few of the guys are going out later tonight with their girls. He invites Y/N and I to come along. I tell him that we'll be there.

So around seven thirty in the evening, I find myself walking hand in hand with Y/N into the bar that we're meeting the boys and their better halves at. I see a bunch of my teammates gathered at the end of the bar and lead Y/N towards them. When we reach them, they all say hi to Y/N and I. Then, we sit down and order ourselves some drinks.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Mar 21, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

NHL Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें