Sidney Crosby

"Y/N, I'll be right back. I'm gonna go talk to some of the guys real quick," your boyfriend, Sidney, says to you.

The two of you are at dinner with a bunch of Sidney's teammates and their wives/girlfriends. "Okay, just don't forget that I'm here," you joke.

"Y/N," he scolds. "I'll be right back."

"Sidney, calm. I was just joking," you state.

"I know," he says, getting up from his chair. He walks over to a few of his teammates. As he passes you, he gives you a soft kiss on the cheek.

You sit there, by yourself, for a few minutes. Then, someone sits down at the table in front of you. You hope that it's Sidney, but when you look up, you are met with the eyes of one of Sidney's teammates, Beau Bennett. "Hi, Y/N," he says. "I hope no one is sitting here."

You smile, "no, it's fine."

"Where's Sidney?" Beau asks.

You turn around in your seat and take a quick glance; Sidney is still talking to some teammates. "He's back there, talking to some of the guys," you answer.

"Oh, okay," he replies.

The two of you start a conversation. You get so into the conversation that you didn't realize when Sidney came over to you and told you he was ready to go home.

"Y/N!" He snaps at you.

You're knocked out of your daze, "I'm so sorry, Sidney."

"I'm going home. Are you coming with me or not?" He snaps, this time with more attitude.

"Yeah, you're my ride. Is everything okay?" You question as you stand up and grab your purse and coat.

"We'll talk about it in the car," he says.

You say goodbye to Beau and out of the corner of your eye, you see Sidney shake his head. Is he really getting jealous? You think to yourself.

When you get to the car, Sidney holds your door open for you. You thank him and get in, then he slams your door shut, causing you to flinch.

When Sidney starts the car and drives out of the parking lot, you ask, "what's your problem?"

"I'm not stupid," he scoffs.

"What do you mean?" You question.

"I know you have a thing for Beau," he retorts.

"No, I don't. What are you even talking about?"

"I saw you talking to Beau. You looked like you were having a pretty good time with him-"

"Okay, so, that doesn't mean that I have a thing for him! I have you and you're all I need."

"Okay, well I don't like you talking to him or any of the other guys."

"Sidney, you can't just do that! They're my friends, too. What, you don't trust me?" You are starting to get really irritated.

"It's not that I don't trust you. I don't trust other guys," Sidney states as he pulls into driveway of your guys' home.

"Sidney, your being ridiculous!" You yell, getting out of the car. You walk into your house and he follows.

Closing the door behind him, he says, "Y/N, I'm sorry. I guess I was just being jealous and selfish and maybe a little ridiculous." He grabs your shoulder and turns you around. "I'm just afraid that I'll lose you to one of the other guys one day."

"Oh, Sidney," you start, looking him in his eyes. "Like I had said, I got you and you're all I need. Yeah, maybe it seems like I talk to the other guys a lot, but they're just my friends. I love you, Sidney. You're mine and I'm yours and that's how it will always be, okay?"

Instead of answering, Sidney grabs your face and gives you a short but sweet kiss. As he pulls away, he says, "okay."

Requested by amkelly31 . So sorry that it took me long to update, but I hope you like it!