Logan Couture

"Logan, what are we doing?" You question as your boyfriend of four years helps you walk. His hand is covering your eyes.

"Almost there," he vaguely answers.

Within a few seconds, you come to a complete stop. Logan removes his hands from your face and says, "open your eyes."

Once you do, a smile grows on your face. You guys are at the beach, your favorite beach. It was the beach that you and Logan used to hang out at all the time before you guys started dating.

As you walk closer to the boardwalk, there is a small table set up with two chairs on either side. On the table are two plates, wine glasses, a bottle of wine, and a few candles that are lit. And, the sunset creates a beautiful scene. "Happy four year anniversary," Logan says.

"Thank you, it's beautiful," you state.

"But you're much more beautiful," he says, pulling out the chair for you.

Reluctantly, you sit and Logan sits across from you. "Did you do this?" You ask, as the two of you eat.

"Yeah, pretty much," he answers.

"How'd you get the beach to be this empty? Like, no one is here," you state.

"I kinda had to bribe the owner or whatever here so it could be just you and I," Logan explains.

"Well, thank you. I really do appreciate it."

"Anything for you, my princess."

You blush; even after four years he still makes you feel this way. As the two of you finish your dinner, you talk about life and the future, your guys' future. Once you're finished eating, Logan grabs your hand and the two of you start walking.

You walk off of the boardwalk and onto the actual beach. The sun is now set, but as you get closer, you notice a path lit by candles. You guys walk to the end of the path where there are a bunch of rose petals arranged on the sand. You guys stop walking once you get to the end of the path.

Logan lets go of your hand and gets down on one knee. He reaches into the his pocket and pulls out a small black box. He opens it to a show a beautiful diamond ring.

"Y/N, I don't know where to begin," Logan starts. "Even though we've known each other longer, I've enjoyed the past four years; I got to spend them with you. Not only are you my gorgeous girlfriend, but you're my best friend. And I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So, Y/F/N Y/M/N Y/L/N, would you do the honor and become Mrs. Logan Couture?"

You stand there, speechless, with tears in your eyes. You don't have to think twice. "Yes!" You answer.

You extend your hand and Logan puts the ring on your ring finger. Then, he gives you a passionate kiss. You're really excited to start a new life with your fiance and your soon-to-be husband!

Requested by Christina_jim . Sorry it took so long for me to update. I was going to update yesterday, but my internet decided to stop working. Anyways, I hope you like it!