Brendan Gallagher Part 1

"Are you almost ready? We gotta get going soon, sweets," you hear your boyfriend, Brendan, say on the other side of the bathroom door.

You open the door to find Brendan standing right there. He looks at your jersey and smiles. "Nice jersey," he compliments.

You look down at your 'Gallagher' jersey and smile as well. "I wore it just for you," you state.

"I don't know any other 'Gallagher' you'd wear it for," he jokes, kissing your forehead.

You sit on your bed and slip on a pair of red Converse. Once you're all set, you grab your phone and wallet and walk out the front door. Brendan follows, locking the door behind him.

The car ride is nothing but normal; you sing and dance along in your seat to every song on the radio. Brendan always laughs and makes comments such as, "you're adorable."

When you get to the arena, you give Brendan a good luck kiss. Then, you go and find your seat. When you get there, your best friend, Y/F/N, is there. "Hey girl!" She greets you.

"Hey," you reply.

The two of you sit around and catch up with each other. When the teams come out for warmups, you watch Brendan. He skates around a little bit until he sees you. He waves and you wave back. Afterwards, he starts to skate around more. You notice him pick up a puck and toss it over the glass. A little boy on the other side catches it as his a smile forms on his face. Awe, you thought. It warmed your heart.

After awhile, the game finally started. During the first period, a guy sat next to you. "Hi, my name is Greg. I'm just warning you, but I get kinda rowdy. But, it's a friendly rowdy," he introduces himself.

"Hi, I'm Y/N and this is my friend, Y/F/N," you introduce.

Honestly, you thought Greg was kind of cute. But, he's nothing compared to Brendan.

The Habs scored the first goal of the night, thanks to Alex Galchenyuk. You, your friend, and Greg all jumped out of your seats and cheered.

During the game, Greg talked to you and you guys got to know a little more about each other.

By the time the third period rolled around, the score was still 1-0. The other team loses control of the puck and Brendan is there to pick it up. You and your friends cheer as he skates towards the net on a break away. He dekes and then shoots, scoring the goal. You jump out of your seat, and Greg engulfs you into a hug.

You notice that as Brendan skates by, he's looking at you, but has a disgusted look on his face. Oh, he's probably just jealous. I'll have to explain it to him after the game, you think to yourself.

After the game, Greg caught you before you left, "hey, you're really nice and cool and I was wondering if I could get your number and we could go out sometime?"

"Um, I'm sorry, but I have a boyfriend," you state.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I guess I wasn't thinking. I thought maybe because there wasn't a guy here that you'd be single. Or maybe it's just a girls night out," he rambles.

"He's here. He's just out on the ice," you explain.

You say goodbye and then walk down to the locker room with Y/F/N. When Brendan walks out, you wear a huge smile on your face. When you went to hug him, he pushes you away and continues to walk past you with that same disgusted look on his face.

For @Nikky_HasNoLife

I will be publishing a part two shortly.