PK Subban

A/N: As requested, this imagine is to take place while PK is still with the Habs!!

"That's PK Subban's girlfriend? He can do better." "She's a gold digger." "She doesn't love him." "She's only with him for the money." "She's not even that pretty."

These were the kinds of things you read on Twitter, Instagram, etc. everyday. It's been going on for a month now, ever since the hockey fandom, mostly young girls, found out about the two of you dating. At first it didn't bother you, but as it continued things got worst. You told PK about it and you both agreed to ignore it. But it's getting harder and harder for you.

Even though it makes you sad, you continue to read people's mean tweets. One in particular crushes you, though. It reads, "PK should just break up with her already." You feel tears form in your eyes and you lose it. You grab a pillow and bury your face into it. Your sobs are so loud that you don't even hear PK come home from practice. "Y/N? Y/N, whats wrong?" He questions, running into your guys's shared bedroom.

You lift your head up from the pillow, tears streaming down your face. You look at your boyfriend who immediately engulfs you into a hug. Your tears start to soak his shirt. "They're saying stuff on Twitter again," you manage to say between sobs.

"You wanna talk about it?" PK asks.

"It's all the same stuff. The normal 'I'm a gold digger' and 'I'm ugly' and all that stuff," you explain.

"But it doesn't matter what they think, right? I know you're not with me for the money. Plus, you're the most gorgeous girl I've ever met and I'm so happy I get to call you mine. I mean, if you pay attention to the people who post these things, they're a bunch of young, sixteen to twenty-three year old girls. They're just jealous."

"No, but PK, there was this one I read today that was different." You show him the tweet about how he should break up with you.

After he reads it, he doesn't say anything. To break the silence, you say, "Maybe they're right."

PK gives you a concerned look. "What do you mean?" He asks.

"I think we should break up. Maybe if we do then it'll stop," you answer.

"No, you don't mean that. D-do you?" His voice cracks.

"I do. It's not you. I love you, PK. But I can't put up with this anymore. I don't feel like myself anymore. Maybe if we take a break, I will be able to find myself again," you explain.

"I can't make you do something you don't want to do." Tears are now flowing down his cheeks as well.

"I'm sorry, PK. I love you just remember that." You give him a kiss on the cheek.

PK doesn't react though. He stays put, staring off into space as his tears fall. You get up and start to pack your things. You throw a bunch of your clothes in a duffel bag. You also pack all of your toiletries and your makeup. Once you have everything packed, you zip up your bag and pick it up. Then you start to walk away.

Just before you walk out of the bedroom, PK says, "I love you too, Y/N."

You feel awful for just leaving him like this. You both know it's for the better, though. But, you have nowhere to go now. Nowhere besides one of PK's teammates. The only two players on his team that you were good friends with are Brendan Gallagher and Alex Galchenyuk.

But, wouldn't seem kind of sketchy? You just broke up with PK and now you're going to stay at one of his teammates house? You decide to go to Brendan's house.

When you get to Brendan's house, you knock on his door. A few moments pass by before he finally opens the door. "Hi, Y/N," he says. A concerned look suddenly falls across his face. "Is everything okay?"