Unpredictable Match 2

By louiistyles

Husband is in prison. Raising two kids on his own. Dealing with loneliness. Dealing with his job. How much... More

Introduction
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
The Mentality Of Camthony
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Deleted Scene 1
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Characters *UPDATED*
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
BLACK LIVES MATTER #JUSTICEFORGEORGEFLOYD
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four

Six

19.7K 1K 1.9K
By louiistyles

VOTE AND COMMENT ❤️❤️❤️💖

Cameron POV

I grab Tyler's jacket and walk with him into five guys. He sits at one of the chairs and pulls out his phone, "get whatever you want. Get me and the twins something too. Use your best judgement."

I walk up to the counter and start to order from the top of my head.

I'm interrupted by the cashier, "Cameron?!"

I look at them and my whole mood changes when I see who it is.

"Cameron, I KNOW that's you, don't look away from me."

I advert my eyes from the random object I was staring at and place my attention on Molina.

"Oh, hi."

"Hi, oh my gosh it's been forever!"

I smile and nod.

"You look great! Look at you, skin smooth, hair healthy, body definitely set great. What have you been doing, you're prospering!"

I twiddle with my fingers awkwardly, "oh nothing... just going to work."

"You're a teacher! Mmm so it's all that youth around you keeping you looking young. I got it, haha."

I shrug and look away from her.

"Wait don't you have twins! Oh my god where are they?!"

"Not here, but I'm kind of in a rush to go pick them up I just wanted to buy them something to eat..." I edge on, trying to get her to finally take my order.

"Oops, I'm so sorry. Go ahead we can finish talking after."

I go ahead and order five burgers, one for the normal people and two for Tyler of course! As I'm taking out my debit card to pay for the order, I'm pushed out of the way, "Ah ah ah, not so fast." Tyler says and takes out his own cash and I roll my eyes. He's really something else.

"Hey, how you doin' sweetie. How much is that?" Tyler asks Molina and she stutters with her response, barely able to answer him.

"Uhhh-uhhhh it's um-"

Tyler peeks over to look at the price for himself and starts taking out the money for it from his roll of cash.

"Aight, there you go and there's a lil something in there for you too." He tells her which I know it's the $100 that Tyler always tips everyone. He hands her the money.

As we are beginning to walk away Molina shouts, "wait up after you get your order! We need to talk..."

I give her a tight lipped smile without really saying yes or no and go to sit at a table.

"Where you know her from?" He asks me.

"Ty, you don't remember her? My old best friend, the girl that was living with me?"

"Oh yeahhh, Malala right?"

"No, Molina," I laugh.

"Fuck, why you let me give her that hundred dollars. I don't like that bitch, matter fact let me go get that shit back. Money don't grow on trees."

He starts to get up but I grab his arm, "No, Ty! You already gave it to her that would be mean to take it back. Who knows, she might really need it for something."

He kisses his teeth and sits down, "what do it matter if she needed it. She still ignorant and mean."

"We don't know if shes like that. Now, go and pick up the order."

Tyler gets up and goes to pick up the order. I see all the workers gasp and run up to him. He gives them simple waves. "Oh shit!" I hear Tyler yell after a splash hits the floor. I look up to see a woman wiping the floor near his feet.

"I am so so sorry," she exclaims nervously wiping the floor with paper towels by his shoes. Those shoes are expensive that he has on too.

"Alright, don't worry about it. You could stop, I said don't worry about it," He says and I can tell when Tyler's irritated by his tone and this is one of the times. The girl stands up and I'm shocked once again by who I see. What is going on?

Tyler turns to me and makes a face and I make a motion with my face that means we have to hurry up and go and somehow without verbal communication he understands, but we aren't fast enough.

"Tyler, don't tell me that's you I'm looking at,"the girl who spilled the drink says. Well maybe I should say her name since we all know who she is- Malaysia. Yep. The woman who in my teen years caused my relationship with Ant so much stress. The woman that my husband almost killed.

What are the chances that we would come across Molina AND Malaysia in the same place?

Without answering her Tyler walks up to me, signaling for me to get up quickly and get out but we once again aren't quick enough because Malaysia jogs up to us.

"Hold the fuck up, y'all not bout to just walk out of here without saying nothing."

"We are," Tyler says and grabs my hand, pulling me out of the store and let's go as soon as we get outside. But that doesn't stop Malaysia and apparently not Molina either because they both follow us out the store.

"Nah son what the fuck do y'all want, real shit. What is it?" Tyler says getting aggrivated.

"I'm s-sorry I just wanted to talk to Cameron.." Molina stumbles.

"And I wanna talk to your dumbass and the faggot behind you. You know what the fuck your "brother" and your so called "husband" did to me nigga? Sixteen years I'm traumatized!"

"Cam, I gotta get back to work, what's your number, I'm going to text you later. We really have to talk, it's important..."

I mindlessly give Molina my number now too focused on Malaysia and her endless dramatics that I don't even comprehend the fact that I do not want Molina to have my number by any means. I see her run back inside Five Guys.

"Get back to work or some shit, dumb ass bitch. He really should've shot your annoying ass," Tyler says and I place my hand on my forehead and sigh. When Ty is mad he gets really disrespectful and sometimes it becomes a problem.

"Wow... and people really think you this sweet funny guy. That's so fucking out of line."

"I'm disrespectful, but you over here calling my family out their name and shit. Fuck that, I'll be disrespectful then."

"I have this all on video you know? I can post this and your career is over."

Tyler shrugs, "Post that shit I don't give a fuck."

"Tyler, let's go. Don't pay her any mind." I lightly push Tyler towards the car and leave Malaysia behind us.

"And here we have captain save a nigga. Always thinking you can save somebody. You need to save your damn self tied to a nigga that can't help you for shit." She taunts and follows us.

How many years it's been and she's still miserable? This is the first time in years Tyler and I have seen Malaysia and even age couldn't change her dramatic, instigating ways. Like, at a point it has to stop.

I could see Tyler fixing his mouth to say something back but I pinch him lightly, "don't even respond. Come on, just keep walking."

"Yeah listen to your little so called 'little brother'. Ya niggas definitely fucking on the low behind Ants back. I peep the antics. Well it don't matter, he probably fucking niggas in jail anyway."

Now it's Tyler's turn to try and pull me away from this whole scene that has bystanders watching the whole thing go down. I forgot about having to stay civil now that I have kids AND I'm a teacher, and I tried to punch her in the face. But Tyler wouldn't let me.

"No, let go!" I say and try to wriggle out of Tyler's arms and fight Malaysia for what she said. It just triggered this emotion in me that I didn't know was going to come out. And especially looking at her smug expression, watching as Tyler pulled me to the car made me want to fight her ten times more.

"Put me down."

"Nah you not bout to do this. We giving her exactly what she wants. Let's go," Tyler puts me into the car and closes the passenger door, hopping into the drivers seat. As I look out the window I can see Malaysia smiling, and then turning around, walking back into the store. I cross my arms in front of my chest.

"What is her problem? She's always doing too much, always being extra. That was so- ugh whatever. Can we just go get the kids honestly." I say being so annoyed that I can't even express myself. Tyler begins to drive.

"Is that bitch is out her mind. Ant would kill himself before he would ever put his dick in the next nigga," Tyler says, "don't worry bout what she said. She was trying to get to you because she wishes she was as calm and sweet and positive as you. She wanted you to get out of character. Sad ass bitch."

I'm still looking out the window, upset. I really wanted to just punch her one good time.  First, she disrespects Tyler but I know Tyler can hold his own so I'm the one trying to call him down. Then, she disrespectful Me, Tyler, and my husband by suggesting that me and Tyler are going behind Ants back and doing sexual thing with each other. Then she just disrespects me but my husband especially by saying that he's doing things with the other men in jail.  And I'm really sensitive about that because that's why I can't see my husband anymore- because someone assumed that they'd be able to do things with him!

Ty reaches over and grabs my face, "Where's that smile Cam Cam?" He says and smiles at me. "Come on, you know you wanna smile."

I look at Tyler briefly and within that split second his smile becomes contagious and I find myself smiling.

"Ahhh uh-huh there we go!" We come up to a red light, "Give me a hug you know I'm good for it."

I lean across and hug Tyler quickly before the light can change back to green. When we part from the hug and Tyler continues to drive I find myself caught up in my thoughts again. I find myself lost in a memory where me and Anthony were together just relaxing, back when everything was good...

Cameron sat comfortably on Anthony's lap in Anthony's empty apartment. The TV was playing an action movie that neither Anthony or Cameron paid attention to, too caught up in each other.

"Thank you," Cameron says so quiet it's almost like a whisper. But Anthony has grown so accustomed to his boyfriends soft approach at speaking that he heard him loud and clear.

"For what."

"Caring about me. I love you."

"Don't thank me for that. That's how it's gon' be forever."

"Really?" Cameron smiles brightly and his eyes fill with love.

"It can't be no other way."

Cameron attempts to peck Anthony's lips but Anthony catches Cameron's lips between his own, giving him something more passionate and sensual than a peck. They kiss like that for a good thirty seconds until thry pull apart. Cameron blushes and smiles. He can hear the rain getting heavier outside and can see the clouds starting to cover up the sun.

As Cameron straddles Ants lap, Anthony takes that time up to suck on his neck and Cameron takes that time up to ask Anthony questions.

"Are we gonna be together forever?"

"Mm."

"I love you so much, did you know that?"

Anthony hums another response, too focused on pulling on and sucking the skin on Cams neck. Cameron shifts on Anthony's lap, becoming aroused from his neck being licked on. When he shifted a slight pain shot up his backside because of what he and Ant just did the day before- having sex together for the first time.

It's like now, Anthony is hooked and doesn't want to let go of Cameron after finally being let into a piece of Cameron that he knew nothing of for so long, but now that he knows it and now that it's rightfully his to have, he can't keep his hands off of him. Not that he could before either. And Cameron doesn't mind one bit.

Anthony comes off of Cameron's neck and looks into his eyes. Cameron stares back awkwardly.

"Yeah?" He says feeling nervous and hesitant.

Anthony doesn't answer him and continues to admire Cameron's face. This makes Cameron self conscious and uncomfortable but he knows better than to question Anthony or tell him to stop.

"What did I do to deserve you." Ant says, then smiles a little bit which makes Cameron heart melt and flutter and beat fast.

"Everything." Cameron says and smiles, " I can't wait until you marry me. Until we adopt kids. Until we live together. I just can't wait to spend my life with you Ant. I already told you that I love you, but I love you so much."

"I love you more babyboy, you know how that shit go."

Anthony feels on Cameron's backside that he loves so much through his underwear. Anthony rubs and squeezes it until he can feel Cameron hyperventilating and growing hard against his lower abdomen.

"I'm gonna fuck you, not like yesterday. Something different. How you feel about that?"

"Anything you want you can have it," Cameron says and sucks on his bottom lip. Anthony carries Cameron away to the bedroom and lays him down on the bed—

Beep beep!

I'm shaken out of my memory sadly by the sound of the honk. I see Aj walk up to the car. While I was stuck in my reality from 17 years ago, we had made it to the kids school

"Where Taleah at, I thought she was with y'all." Aj asks us suspiciously before even getting in the car.

"Why you say that, she said she was with us?" Tyler asks Aj. He shakes his head, "No. But she usually waits for me."

"Aj, you don't know where your sister is?"

"Isn't that what I just said?"

I take out my phone and call Taleah Twice and each time she doesn't answer.

Tyler, Aj, and I eventually end up all going in the school to look for my babygirl. I feel my anxiety start to rise when we looked everywhere in the school with no signs of her.

"Cameron, I'm sure she's okay. She probably went out with her friends and forgot to tell you." Tyler says trying to reassure me but I can tell that even he doesn't believe himself. I can see the worry and anger in his and Ajs face.

"Where the fuck is she at. Y'all niggas supposed to be watching the door correct? So tell me where the fuck my sister at." I hear Aj yelling to one of the school security guards and Ty has to pull him away.

For eight hours until 1am we look all around Brooklyn for my baby. We call the police and file a missing child report. We go all over the place to find my baby. In that span of time I have five panic attack's, faint five times, and cry all the way through. We hesitantly go back to my apartment to see if she stopped by there.

My heart stops and feels like exploding when I see my baby laying on the floor in our apartment, safe and at home I burst into tears. But my face twists in confusion and my jaw drops when I get a good look at her. Bruises and cuts and marks all over her.

She sits up and sobs, "Papa..."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Hope you enjoyed! ❤️❤️ sorry if some of this shit is all over the place or don't make sense. How I wrote this was like each scene in three different time periods three different places so sometimes the transitions aren't that good. Anywaysss...

Thoughts on

Cam?

Ty?

Ant?

Molina?

Malaysia?

Aj?

Leah?

What do you guys think happened to Taleah? 😡

Love y'all BYEEE 😆💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...