She's Mine

By shn_ryjn

An『AnShuka』story that tackles the different sides of Inami Anju and Saito Shuka as they face day to day strug... More

Jealousy
Arguments
Me? Possessive?
Territorial
Not again
Too much
Break up
Regrets
You're sick?!
Unfair
Apologies
A trip?
We're here!
Late Night Thoughts
Happy Birthday You-chan!
Conflict
Reassurance
Gratitude
Always
Forbearance
Stubborness
Pride
Cool Off
End
[Special Chapter]

Introduction

1.4K 27 0
By shn_ryjn

Here is the promised story! To those who read these in my other AnShuka dedicated book, I suggest you all to skip the first five chapter or if you want to reread these again go ahead. Let's start with the intro!

~

Inami Anju a.k.a Anchan, voice actress of Takami Chika has always been fond of Saito Shuka, fellow voice actress of Watanabe You and best friend. They were close enough that some of the people would mistook them as siblings, though most people think they're already together and is shipping them. Anju didn't mind at first but before she knew it she started falling for Shuka. The same goes for the latter. Long intro short, Anchan confessed so did Shuka, they got together and everything was absolutely perfect.

That's what they thought.
Join the two as they encounter day to day problems, especially that Anju has discovered a part of her that she has never discovered before, "her possessiveness"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 555 11
Hinata, Kenma, Suna, Aone, Akaashi and Iwaizumi have several secrets hidden from everyone, including their partners. Together, they've decided to sha...
35.6K 1.5K 59
Maybe if he'd shown his love for her a little sooner, or if she'd loved him enough just a little longer, things wouldn't have ended up so complicated...
16.8K 1.2K 8
Anubhav and Haseena are engaged. They have shifted together with Ammi and Maa. A week after their engagement Anubhav is called for a mission and a tr...
95.4K 2.1K 66
This story will start on volume 1 The title says it all it's Kiyo x Arisu. Their love is a slow paced but gradually increasing each time they meet...