Mr. Rude

By Dreamer1896

Amazing cover by @Valenceia What will you do when you bump into an unknown guy and, You came to know how rud... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue
Characters

Chapter 15

97.1K 3.2K 179
By Dreamer1896

Eros's attire above👆👆

Eros's POV

Last night was amazing as Scarlett finally agreed to marry me.

She didn't agreed, you made her agree.

Whatever. At the end she's marrying me.

I'm happy that I went to her home and met her.

My happy moment was interrupted by a phone call and the person was none other than by best friend, Nick Wilson.

I was ingnoring him since two days but now I think I have to attend this call.

"Hello" Nick said.

"Hey" I said.

"Where the heck were you and why are you not answering my calls? I'm such an ass that I'm wasting my precious time by calling you and you who choose to ignore all my calls, bloody hell" he hissed. And I kept my phone a little bit away from my ears otherwise he'll surely make me deaf.

"I was indulged in something" I replied.

"Wow man, what a reply. Seriously? That's what you only got? I know you are a bloody ceo but you should also know that I'm your only friend but no, you ignored me, you ignored your only best friend. What have I done to have a friend like you?" he spoke.

"Stop with your drama Nick. Now tell me what do you want?" I huffed.

"Drama? Really? You think all this is drama? You hurt me. You just punctured my poor heart. My best friend just hurt my feelings" he cried.

I groaned.

"Stop being a cry baby and tell me what do you want?" I questioned.

"Can't a best friend ask about his best friend? You are so mean. So how are you?" He asked.

"I'm fine" I replied.

"So? what's going on in your life?" He asked.

"Nothing much" I replied.

He sighed.

"You stupid arrogant rude man. How could you? Don't you have a heart and here I was thinking that I'm important to you but no, you proved me wrong. Oh Lord, I don't wanna live anymore in this world where my only best friend don't share things with me" he fake cried.

"What the hell happened to you?" I asked.

"You are getting married and you didn't even tell me, bro, I'm your best friend or was, I don't know. Still, you didn't tell me anything about you getting married. When we're you going to inform me? When you have became a father or a grandfather? Oh my lovely lord, take me away from him" he dramatically said.

I sighed.

"Who told you? Is that my mom?"

"It's not important, you didn't informed me. Leave it, and tell me who is the unlucky girl, who said yes to marry you? When is your engagment party man? Is your only best friend invited or not?" He questioned.

"She's a beautiful but crazy girl. Her name is Scarlett Miller. You'll soon meet her and I'm sure you'll also like her and the engagement ceremony is day after tomorrow and I know even if I don't invite you, you'll still come to the party. So you're with due respect are invited " I smiled.

"Yeah you are right, perks of a best friend. Wait a minute, how can you even think of not inviting me?" he huffed.

He's such a baby sometimes.

"Now stop your drama and be there on time, if you want to meet her and attend my engagement" I said.

"Okie dokie, by the way I want to meet the unlucky girl, who agreed to marry such a jerk like you" he teased.

I was about to reply but he hung my call. I'll deal with him later.

After few minutes my office room door flung open and my mom came with her toothy grin.

"Oh honey. I love you so much. I'm glad you find Scarlett perfect match for you and I know she also can't resist your charms.." my mom said smilingly.

Oh really? As much as I know she surely didn't fell for your charms.

"Why are you here mom? If you wanted something you should have told me. I would have given you a visit" I asked warily.

"Oh dear. I'm not that old and don't compare me with the oldies. I'm not became a grandmother yet " she laughed.

Grandmother?

"I came here to you give you your grandma's ring. Do you remember? This our family's heirloom and I want you to give it to Scarlett" she said giving me a box of ring.

When I opened it, a beautiful ring was there. I have seen it before but every time I see it I remember my grandma.

"Give this ring to the one whom you heart wants, whom you want to be your, whom you want to cherish and love your whole life"
My grandma's words.
I smiled at the memories.

"Okay mom I'll give it to her soon and mom I have told Scarlett that you'll go with them tomorrow for wedding shopping and did you tell Anna about the engagement and the wedding?" I asked.

Anna is my little sister who is studying right now in abroad and would be back soon.

"Yes dear I called her yesterday and told her about all the details. She was so excited for the wedding and to meet Scarlett and I'll surely go to Maril house tomorrow" she smiled.

"I think I should leave now, love you dear" she kissed my forehead and left.

I sighed.

When should I give this ring to her?

Why not today?

You're right today is perfect and I can meet her. I grinned.

Lover boy.

Let's get Scarlett's number first.

I called Maril, Scarlett's mom and asked Scarlett's number and her whereabouts.

She told me that she was in a cafe with her friends. She gavve me the address to the cafe.

I left my office telling Maya to postpone all the meetings and drove towards the cafe.

When I reached there I called her phone number but she didn't pick up.

After few attemps of calling she received the call but she didn't recognise me.

After telling her who I am, I literally forced her to come out. When she came out I was nit able to avert my gaze from her. She was looking so beautiful and hot in her attire. Every colour suits her.

After shamelessly checking her out I kissed her cheek and inhaled her sweet scent.

I opened the door for her and I too got seated and drove towards the place where I spend my most of the time alone.

But on the way I cane to know that she cant keep her mouth shut for a while. She likes to talk a lot. But I dont mind shutting her mouth. But when I told her or more like gave hint to her that how eoyld I shut her uo she kept her mouth shut for the rest of the drive.

When we reached our destination I heloed her to exit the car.

But when she saw the cliff I took her to, she asked me if I'm going to push her off.

I can't help but to laugh at her wired imagination.

She's so naive. How can even she think that?

"You are so stupid" I said in between my laugh.

After I controlled myself.

I put my hand on her back and told her to come with me.

When we reached the cliff her eyes widens.

It was indeed a beautiful view, city lights can be ed confusingly.

I seriously don't know why did I bring her here not even my family or friends but I want to show this place to her.

I told her about the place that no one knows about this place except me. And that I want her to see this place.

She was looking like an angel in dim lights. I slide an arm around her waist and pulled her closer.

I came close to her and kissed her cheeks, first left then right lastly her forehead.

Then I hold her hand and and kissed the back of her palm.

Her face was scarlet red by now. She looked even more beautiful while blushing.

Then I took out the ring from my pocket and slid it onto her finger.

Her eyes flew open in shock. She was looking at the ring.

I kissed the ring on her finger and smiled at her.

"This is my grandma's ring, she told me to put this ring on the right girl, the one whom I want to cherish and love my whole life and I don't think anyone else eould be more deserving than you" I said smilingly.

She was shocked by my sudden confession.

But I ignored her shocked state and pulled her into a tight hug.

And surprisingly she hugged me back.

Aww.. such a cute moment. She looks beautiful but only when she's calm.

After the hug, when I pulled back I was staring at her lips, not sure that I should kiss her kissable lips or not. I took the chance and moved forward. She immediately closed her eyes.

I was so close to her. So vlose to kiss her lips when my phone started ringing. I cursed under my breath and excused myself to answer the call.

The call was from Mr. Jenkins and he want the copy of file which was at my home. because of which I have to go home.

Damn! I was about to kiss her.

What is happening to me? Why can't I control myself around her? Something's wrong with me.

She was standing there blushing red.

I walked back to her and awkwardly told her that I have some urgent work and we have to head home now while scratching the back of my neck.

She nodded.

We reached my car got seated and drove towards her home.

The whole ride was silent, when we reached her home, I kissed her cheek and said goodbye to her and soon drove off.

After giving Mr. Jenkins the file I called it a night and went to my bedroom.

All night I was thinking about the kiss which never happened.

What will it be like to have her lips on mine?

Soon I'll know,

With that I slipped into dreams of Scarlett.

-------------------------------------------------

Another chapter completed...

Hope you guys like it..

Thank you all for reading...

Do vote and comment...

Love y'all😘😘😘😘

29/03/2018

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 40.8K 44
THIS STORY IS COMPLETED And EDITED. It is every girls dream to have a prince in their life who will treat them like a princess.Nadia is the same. She...
305K 9.1K 21
"Hey baby come to me. I am your rightful husband. come here kitten."he said. "I am telling you, don't you dare to come closer to me. This marriage is...
598K 24.7K 45
~•~ "I promise that i will not leave a single chance to turn your life into living hell You will beg in front of me but i will not stop. Mark my word...
79.2K 3.7K 53
A Forced Marriage. The word 'Forced' itself sounds Unpleasant. But to be forced in a Marriage is more than unpleasant. What forced marriage brings is...