The One Direction Reunion

By one_direction_foreve

One night can change your life forever. One night can make you have a feeling that you can't shake. That's... More

Prologue
Three Years Later
Lying to Aubrey
Traveling to America
Authors Note
The Studio
Finding Louis
An Apology and a Fight
Hotel Rooms and Plane Rides
Finding Niall
An Unexpected Surprise and a Surprise for Niall
Investigations and More Surprises
The Argument
Authors Note
The Nap
Finding Liam
Fights and Stories
Talking to Liam
The Plane Ride
Finding Harry
Hanging with Liam
Finding Zayn
A Reunion and Story Time
A Song and the Reason
The Secret Location and the Phone Call of Forgiveness
Rehearsals and a Talk from Simon
Surprising Aubrey Part 1
Surprising Aubrey Part 2
The First Concert
The Surprise in the Bunk
Authors Note
Two Days Later
The Date Part 1
The Date Part 2
The Next Day
Late Night Talks and Amanda's First Time Out
Learning the Truth
The Heart to Heart and the Plan
Sharing the Plan
The Secret, The Concert, and Fans Backstage
The Fight
Liam and Louis' Heart to Heart
On the Bus
Preparing for the Date
The Date
Hanging With Liam
The News
Author's Note
Show Time and an Early Surprise
The Unexpected Surprise and the Interrogation
The Walk and the Fight
Authors Note
Niall
Prepping for the Interview
The Interview Part 1
The Interview Part 2
The Interview Part 3
The Bus
Midnight Chats
Management Part 1
Authors Note
Management Part 2
Talks in the Park
Back at the Bus
Liam and Ariel
Problems on the Bus
Sharing the Surprise
Author's Note
Dinner
The Phone Call
The Hospital
The Doctor's Update
Aubrey and Liam's Visit
The Group Visit
Surprising the Group
Author's Note
Surprising Niall Part 1
Surprising Niall Part 2
Fighting with Kayla
Making up with Kayla
Checking In on Liam
Late Night Talks and Some Quality Time
Authors Note
Reflections
Surprising the Crew Part 1
Surprising the Crew Part 2
Surprising the Crew Part 3
After Dinner Discussions
Author's Note
The Final Concert Part 1
The Final Concert Part 2
The Final Concert Part 3
After the Concert
Epilogue

Soundcheck and Confessing a Secret

546 20 1
By one_direction_foreve

*Chapter 58: Soundcheck and Confessing a Secret*

*Liam's POV*

*At Soundcheck

I don't know why but I have been so distracted today. I keep messing up during soundcheck because I'm so distracted. I just can't stop thinking about Ariel. I just can't get her smile out of my head. Just thinking about that smile makes me smile. Man, I mi-

"LIAM!" I heard someone just, shaking me from my thoughts.

Looking over, I realized that it was Louis who screamed my name.

I gave a questioning look in response.

"Dude, you were day dreaming again." Zayn told me.

"What's up with you today? You've been like this all day." Niall added.

I didn't say anything and looked away in hopes they would ignore me and continue on with soundcheck. But I was wrong.

"Oh wait. I think I know what his problem is." Harry said with a huge smile on his face.

"Dude, we can't read your mind." Louis said after a moment of silence.

"Oh right." Harry said before he continued with a huge smile. "I think he likes Ariel."

As soon as he said it, the boys started laughing as I blushed.

"Dude, he's blushing." Zayn said while laughing.

"He's not even denying it." Niall said, also laughing.

I don't see what's so funny about it. So what if I did like Ariel, it's not like she likes me back.

"Alright boys, that's enough. We need to get back to soundcheck if we want to start the show on time." Simon said as he calmed the boys down.

To be honest, I was kind of glad that he did. I was starting to get a little annoyed. I don't see what the big deal was that I liked Ariel. It's not like Louis was dating her anymore.

*After Soundcheck*

"Alright guys. You have some time before you have to start getting ready for the show, so why don't you guys go back to the bus and relax. Paul will come get you when it's time," Simon explained.

We nodded and headed out of the venue when Simon grabbed my arm, indicating that he wanted me to say behind for a moment to speak with him.

"Are you alright?" He asked me.

I just nodded, taking a minute to realize what he was referring to.

"Listen, I know when they found you two in your bunk earlier they may have been cool with it and then all of the sudden they thought it was the funniest thing in the world a few hours later, but you can't let it get to you. It's going to take them a bit to process that you have feelings for Ariel, especially Louis. But when it does sink in, they'll support you." Simon explained.

I didn't think it was a big deal, but I guess he thought it was.

"Listen, I know it may not seem like a big deal to you, but trust me, it is. She's changing you for the better. Even if you don't feel like you're changing, trust me you will." Simon added, before sending me off towards the bus.

Well, I surely wasn't expecting an entire speech from him. But what can I tell you, it's Simon.

*Back on the Bus*

"There you are. I was beginning to think you didn't want to hang out with me." Ariel said as I entered the bus.

I don't know why, but that comment kind of made be blush a little bit, which didn't help me at all because the boys were all sitting on the couch laughing their butts off at me. Embarrassed, I quickly made my way to my bunk and closed my curtain. Facing the wall, tears silently fell down my cheeks. I don't know why their constant mocking is getting to me. Was it because that they were totally fine with it earlier and then suddenly decided that the whole thing was funny? Or was it because they started laughing at me in front of Ariel? I don't know. What ever it was, I did not want Ariel to see me crying.

*Ariel's POV*

"Where's Liam?" I asked as soon as the boys got back from soundcheck.

"Simon had to talk to him." Zayn said as he plopped down on the couch.

"By the way, Niall Amanda is down for a nap." Aubrey stated.

Niall just nodded as he plopped down on the couch next to Zayn. Louis and Harry plopped down on the second couch. All of us were relaxing, just talking. But to be honest, in the back of my mind, I couldn't wait for Liam to get back. I have been excited to see him ever since he left for soundcheck. I don't know why, but every time I'm with him, I get these butterflies in my stomach. I know it's crazy, but ever since we started spending time together, we've grown so much closer.

"Oh hey, there comes Liam." Aubrey whispered in my ear as he walked towards the bus.

"There you are. I was beginning to think you didn't want to hang out with me." I said as Liam entered the bus.

I slightly smiled when my comment made him blush and I thought I saw a slight smile on his face. But that was gone as quick as it came once the boys started hysterically laughing. Liam quickly made his way to boys continued to laugh at him. And as he passed by, I thought I saw tears brimming his eyes ready to escape.

"What was that about?" I said in all seriousness.

The boys continued to laugh harder. I shot Aubrey a questioning look in hopes she knew why they were laughing. But she just shrugged.

"Can someone please answer my question?" I asked in annoyance. But this caused the boys to laugh harder.

"You saw that he was ready to cry, right?" Aubrey said, managing to whisper in my ear. I nodded.

All of the sudden, I saw a look in Aubrey's eyes that you do NOT want to see. Let's just say she was mad.

"All of you shut it right now or so help me I will make sure the only one performing tonight will be Liam." Aubrey said in a firm tone and all of them immediately stopped laughing.

All of them looking pretty terrified. I think they see the look in her eyes that I see whenever she gets angry.

"Now you will answer Ariel's question. And if I hear a single chuckle, I will make sure that we leave you here and you can find your way to the next venue." Aubrey threatened.

"I don't think we can tell you that." Harry said with slight fear in his voice.

"And why is that?" I asked in confusion.

"Because he would be totally embarrassed if we told you." Zayn replied.

"Really? Like you boys didn't embarrass him a moment ago?" Aubrey asked with slight anger in her voice.

"That's different." Niall replied with fear in his voice.

"How is it different? You're still embarrassing him either way, right? So why not tell us what that was all about and why Liam looked like he was about to cry as he literally ran past us." I said, my tone being a cross between annoyed and angry,

As soon as I said those words, all four of those boys had a guilty look on their faces.

"Well, we're waiting." Aubrey stated impatiently.

"Okay, if we tell you, you guys have to promise us that you won't be weird about it." Louis said frantically.

"Weird about what?" I asked.

"Just promise." Louis said quickly.

"Fine, we promise." Aubrey said.

"Now tell us." I said impatiently.

"At soundcheck today, Liam was a bit distracted. Kept either coming in late in the song or missing his part all together. It was like he was day dreaming or something." Harry explained.

"Yeah, so, he was having an off day. So what?" Aubrey asked in a confusing tone.

"Is that really why you guys were laughing at him?" I asked in confusion.

"No, you didn't let him finish." Louis whined.

"Okay, then finish." Aubrey said in annoyance.

"So after awhile of Liam constantly daydreaming, we finally asked him what was up with him." Zayn said.

"But as you two very well know, he didn't answer. And to completely honest, I think this time he was staying quiet because he was hoping that we would forget about him and just continue on with soundcheck. But us being us, we pressed him." Niall continued.

"I finally got a sense of what might have been on his mind. And when I said it out loud, Niall, Louis, Zayn, and I started hysterically laughing. And when he didn't deny it, we started laughing harder." Harry stated.

"Well, what was it?" I asked.

"What was what?" Louis asked.

"What was on his mind?" I asked, clarifying my previous question.

The four of them quickly looked at each other with questioning looks before looking back at me nervously.

"Ariel, you were on his mind?" Louis said.

"What?" I asked in disbelief. "Why would I be on his mind?"

"Do you really not know?" Harry asked in confusion.

"Obviously not." I replied.

"Ariel, Liam likes you. A lot." Zayn told me, leaving me sitting there in shock.

He likes me back?

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!

I hope you guys liked this chapter.

I'm going to be writing the next chapter, so hopefully I'll publish it soon.

Once again, let me know what you guys think of Liam and Ariel.

Don't forget to comment and vote!

Thanks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 196 25
Prologue: Sam Henderson. A girl living in the town, Falling Skies. She's a popular girl in school and all of the boys want to date her. Sam had made...
128K 1.7K 29
{DONT READ MY FIRST FANFIC AND ITS BAD YOU'LL BE SCARRED FOR LIFE IF YOU READ. PROCEED WITH CAUTION} Have you ever been forced to go somewhere? You r...
104 4 31
Rosie is 18 years old and she lives in Ireland. She loves singing and playing guitar. She is crazy about a band called one direction and has a celebr...
1.3K 19 24
A teenage girls dreams come true when she meets One Direction and become best friends. Life isn't always a dream, sometimes it's a nightmare. But may...