Tokyo Ghoul x Avengers One Sh...

By IWantAnime

Just as the title says. These are just one shots of any Kaneki hanging with the Avengers on a normal day or i... More

Cutest Member
Barbie
Family
First Meeting
Dense
HideKane
Embarrassing Photos
Ruined Mask
Nightmares
First Meeting 2
Kaneko
Deadpool
Family 2
I Can Always Count On You
Witchblade Au
HideKane 2
Monster Sibling Au
Witchblade Au 2
Nightmare 2
Don't Fear Me
Pretty Lady
Daughter of Death Prequel
ChibiNeki
Mother of the Year(!)
Horror Fanatic
Crossover Ideas
Crossover Ideas Answers
Crossover Correction

Sailor Moon

913 10 12
By IWantAnime

I have a story plan to make a crossover with Tokyo Ghoul and Sailor Moon. There are no proper transcript so it'll take a while before I publish it. Plus I wanna finish my other stories. I actually did publish the first chapter but took it down.

Basic summary of that is that Kaneki is the son of Mamoru and Usagi and the older brother of Chibusa. His real name is a stupid name I came up with that is similar to Chibusa's. He goes back in time to help his parents fight against the Death Busters and save Saturn who is his best friend.

In this fic, Chibiusa is bored without her brother in the 30th century so convinces Pluto to send her back in time. She lands in the middle of the Triskelion and inadvertently causes everyone to think they're crazy and revealed that she and Kaneki are the crown prince and princess.

(This is when Sailor Moon has already defeated Chaos and didn't destroy the Cauldron so all the major villains are dead and the scouts are getting on with their own lives.)

Kaneki isn't a ghoul. He is a being that can control light and darkness. He wears a mask that covers the whole of his face, half of the mask is black and the other half is white with spider lily designs. Hefights with a scythe which can summon chains that captures his enemies and one strike with his scythe kills his enemies and turns them into millions of spider lilies. His hero/codename would be Equinox.

The Future

"Muu, I'm so bored," Chibiusa moaned, Luna-P floating beside her. She was sitting in the garden, drawing. "There's nothing to do. All my lessons are boring," Chibiusa complained, she knew her lessons were important as they taught her how to be a great Queen but after after while they get tedious. Now that she thinks about it, most of her lessons have been cancelled and a lot of the servants and maids were rushing back and forth like they were on fire.

"Why don't you see your older brother?" Diana asked, curiously. Chibiusa stopped to think, it has been quite a while since she saw her brother. He left to go join the Avengers back in the 21st century and visits every now and then, but it's been nearly a year since she last saw him.

"It's because he's in the 21st century," Chibiusa puffed out her cheeks in annoyance. "You know what? I'm not gonna sit around while crying and whining for him to come home. That's what moon-brain does for Mamo-chan! I'm going to find him myself!" Chibiusa announced, pumping her fist into the air. Luna-P vaults into the air to match Chibiusa's determination.

"Yeah!" Diana cheers, jumping onto Chibiusa's head.

"Let's go!" Chibiusa exclaimed before sprinting to the Space-Time Door. She burst through the door and was immediately faced with Sailor Pluto.

"Hello there, Small Lady, Diana, what can I do for you?" Pluto smiles softly at her friend while kneeling down to her height.

"Pluto, I want to see my Nii-chan," Chibiusa requested.

"After the battle with Chaos, you know you are not allowed to time travel," Pluto reminds, raising a brow. "Does your Mother know?" Pluto knew the Neo-Queen Serenity had no idea that Chibiusa wanted to travel to the past again.

"No," Chibiusa pouted, fiddling with her skirt. "But I haven't seen my brother in so long! Pleeeaaase," Chibiusa begged, showing her big, red eyes that were tearing up slightly.

"I have to check with your parents," Pluto reiterates.

"No need," a male interrupts. Pluto and Chibiusa turn to see King Endymion and Neo-Queen Serenity standing not too far from them.

"Mama, Papa!" Chibiusa exclaimed in shock, she was caught red-handed.

"Your highness," Diana bowed.

"My Queen, King," Pluto greeted, bowing to show her respect.

"What are you doing here, Small Lady?" Neo-Queen Serenity inquires though she already knew the answer.

"I was asking Pluto if I could go see Nii-chan," Chibiusa discloses, guilty.

"Without asking us?" King Endymion questions, raising a brow and showing an enigmatic smile. Chibiusa bowed her head in shame while kicking imaginary dust off the ground.

"It's fine, Small Lady," Neo-Queen Serenity reassures. "Rather, your Father and I have come here to ask Pluto to bring Tsukiyo back for the anniversary of the completion of Crystal Tokyo."

"Oh," Chibiusa had completely forgotten about that, she guessed that was what all the fuss was about the last few days, then she remembers what her Mother said earlier. "You were going to ask Pluto to bring him back?" Chibiusa wanted to confirm and got her answer when both her parents nodded.

"Can I go?!" Chibiusa asked, excitedly, eyes full of hope.

"Hmm, I don't know," King Endymion teased, "can you go?"

"Of course you can," Neo-Queen Serenity assures, giggling.

"Yay!" Chibiusa cheered as she bounced into the air, much to the amusement of the adults, before remembering that a lady does not jump around in such a way. Chibiusa stopped jumping, straightened her skirt and cleared her throat, "I mean, thank you."

"You're welcome. Now, give him this letter from me to ensure he knows I'm serious," Neo-Queen Serenity hands her a neat and beautiful envelope.

"Okay," Chibiusa conceded placing the letter carefully in her bag before asking, "is there anything else?"

"Actually..." Neo-Queen Serenity hesitated, her face flushed with embarrassment. Everyone looked to her, puzzled. What was making her so uncomfortable? Suddenly, Neo-Queen Serenity handed Chibusa a notebook and blurted out, "Please get me all the signatures of every Avenger!" Everyone sweat-dropped at that request. King Endymion resisted the urge to face palm, 1000 years later and his wife was still a child.

"... sure, Mama, but didn't Nii-chan get you autographs last time?" Chibiusa queries.

"Sometimes it is best not to question your Mother's ways," Pluto adds.

"Her highness has not changed from her past self," Diana sighed.

"Hey!"

"That is true," King Endymion couldn't help but agree.

"Tsukiyo had them signed to Piggy," Neo-Queen Serenity laments. "Why is that boy so disrespectful to me?"

"You do overreact which he finds fun," Endymion points out, sheepishly.

"You're suppose to be on my side!" Neo-Queen Serenity whines.

"My Queen, I will send Small Lady away now. You and the King can focus back on the party," Pluto reminds.

"Okay, stay safe, my daughter," Neo-Queen Serenity and King Endymion hugged Chibiusa before she heads back to Pluto who hands her a Time key.

"I'll be back soon!" Chibiusa waved everyone off.

21st century

Chibiusa landed in an hallway, she looked left then right. It was completely deserted.

"Where should we go?" Diana questions.

"Don't worry, Diana," Chibiusa assures, a plan forming in her head. She bounced Luna-P like a basketball before allowing Luna-P to fly up and announced, "Luna-P Henge!" In a puff of smoke, Luna-P transformed into a GPS tracker which Chibiusa then caught. The GPS started beeping and showed Chibiusa the direction her brother was in, "I found Nii-chan," Chibiusa started walking with Diana still perched on her head.

Meeting Room

Fury was sitting at his desk, signing paperwork, with Hill and some other agents who were informing about their recent mission.

"Any losses?"

"None," Hill reports, "but Agent Johnson took a bullet for me. No organs or arteries were hit so he'll heal up soon."

"That's fine," Fury replied, he looked up and was about to say something when he noticed a flash of pink going past his door.

"Agent Hill," Fury called, blinking a couple of times as he stared out the door. "Did you just see a pink-haired child walking past the door?"

"What?" Hill questions before rushing out the door only to see nothing. "I don't see a child, Sir. Maybe you should take a break," Hill suggests.

"You're right," Fury agrees, rubbing his temples. He must be exhausted if he's imagining children in the Triskelion. Fury decides to take a small break.

With Chibiusa

Chibiusa carried on searching for her brother, completely oblivious to the fact that she was driving S.H.I.E.L.D. personnel crazy as they keep seeing flashes of pink from a child when there was no way possible for a little girl to sneak into HQ.

The GPS showed that Chibiusa is getting closer to her brother, but it sure didn't feel like it. Her Luna-P GPS showed the location of her brother but did not bring up the layout of the building which meant she had to guess which way to go. She was getting tired and the building is humongous, it seems whenever she turns one corner, two more appear.

Chibiusa squat down against the wall, her legs were aching slightly.

"Small Lady, are you okay? Do you want to take a break?" Diana asks, concerned.

"No," Chibiusa denied, standing back on her feet and dusting off her skirt. "I want to find Nii-chan. I haven't seen him in so long... I can't give up." With newfound determination, Chibiusa carried on with her journey but as soon as she turned another corner, she crashed into a pair of legs and was knocked on her back.

"I am so sorry!" A male voice apologised as he helped Chibiusa back to her feet. Chibiusa looked up to see who helped her, it King T'Challa aka Black Panther. "Are you okay, little girl?" T'Challa asked, examining Chibiusa's small form for any injuries, his eyes softened when he saw she was fine.

"I'm okay," Chibiusa assures and gasps in excitement when she realises who exactly was in front of her. "Wow! You're King T'Challa!" Chibiusa exclaims, eyes sparkling with joy.

"Yes I am," T'Challa reveals, smiling, before kneeling down to her height and inquiring why Chibusa was here, "why are you in the Triskelion?"

"Ah! I was looking for my brother," Chibiusa remembers Luna-P which she grabs off the ground and studied, luckily, it was undamaged.

"Your brother?" T'Challa reiterates in confusion. He is sure he would remember an agent with either pink hair or red eyes. She looked Japanese so maybe Equinox would know her, he was from Japan after all.

"Do you know him? He works with the Avengers," Chibiusa informed.

'With the Avengers?' T'Challa was left even more confused, there wasn't many agents that were personally close to the team so who was this child talking about? "Should I help you find him?" T'Challa offers, he couldn't just leave her alone.

"Really? Thank you!" Chibiusa was extremely grateful for his small act of kindness.

T'Challa began to lead Chibiusa to where he believed the team would be.

"What is your name?" T'Challa inquired.

"Usagi Tsukino, but everyone calls me Chibusa," Chibiusa curtseyed after her introduction. A lady must allows show proper respect to another member of royalty, after all.

"And this is Diana," Chibusa pointed to the grey kitten that was perched on her head. T'Challa studied the kitten with a strange crescent moon symbol on it's forehead. As far as he's concerned, cats shouldn't have such a strange marking on their foreheads. The carried on walking when they bumped into the twins.

Pietro started to apologise, not seeing Chibiusa, while Wanda did see her.

"Who is this?" Wanda inquired.

Rather than answering the question, Chibiusa gushed over the twins, "Oh my gosh! You're Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver!"

"In the flesh," Wanda jokes.

Pietro doesn't answer immediately, instead studying Chibiusa for a moment before smirking, "So you're the one who caused all the paranoia?"

"What paranoia?" T'Challa inquires. Chibiusa was curious as well.

"Apparently, a lot of agents in S.H.I.E.L.D. have been 'hallucinating' a pink-haired girl running about the base," Wanda chuckles as she remembers their reactions when they realised they weren't the only ones who saw the kid.

"You have been driving them crazy," Pietro adds, unable to control his laughter.

"Oops," Chibusa stammered, her face flushed red and she bowed her head down as she fiddled with her skirt.

"It's fine," Pietro assures, "you gave me a good laugh."

"Why are you here, anyway?" Wanda inquired.

"I need to give an important letter to my brother from our parents," Chibusa informed.

"She told me that her brother works with the Avengers, do you have an idea who?" T'Challa inquired, explaining the situation.

Both Wanda and Pietro shook their heads, they couldn't think of anyone.

"What's his name?" Wanda asked, if she could have a name then it would be easier to know who she was looking for.

"Tsukiyo," Chibusa responds, eyes glistening with hope.

The older trio look at each other in confusion, the name didn't even sound remotely familiar.

Chibiusa slumped down in disappointment, did she go too far back in time? No! She couldn't have, her Luna-P GPS Tracker showed that her brother was here. But why did no one know him?

"He has to be here," Chibiusa argued then showed them Luna-P GPS Tracker which was still working. "My tracker says he's here!" Chibiusa exclaimed.

"You... track your brother?" Pietro repeated in bewilderment. Who knew girls could be so scary? Pietro then turns to his twin, "You don't track my every move do you?"

"I should be asking you that," Wanda retorts, raising a brow before taking the tracker out of Chibusa's hand. "Hmm, I think your brother is in one of the meeting rooms," Wanda guessed.

"Let's go then." The twins join Chibiusa and T'Challa on the quest to find her brother. They chatted the whole walk, the trio questioned Chibiusa about where she came from and other trivial questions. Chibiusa explained but kept certain information like Crystal Tokyo and the 30th century a secret.

It wasn't long till they reached the meeting room where the team currently resided in.

In the Meeting Room

Kaneki was rocking on his chair with his feet propped up on the table, he stared up at the ceiling in boredom.

"Kaneki, pay attention," Steve scolds.

Kaneki sighed before taking his feet off the table and sitting properly, "I'm listening."

"Thank you," Steve says and was about to carry on speaking when Tony interrupts.

"Urgh! This is so boring," Tony complained.

"This meeting would go faster if you stopped interrupting," Clint argues.

"But it's boring!" Tony whined.

"Tony, that's not a good enough reason," Bruce reasoned. The two began to quarrel.

Kaneki sighed again as the team was once again distracted by Tony. Kaneki didn't have time for this, the anniversary of the completion of Crystal Tokyo was coming up and he had to go home. He wanted to see Small Lady, Saturn and Pluto before the party. If he didn't go then his mother would undeniably drag him back, humiliating him. Queen or not, she's still very petty.

Getting fed up, Kaneki got up and shoved Tony off his chair onto the ground. He didn't stop there as he placed his foot on Tony's back, slowly adding more pressure. However, since his back was to the door, he didn't notice a new group had just arrived.

"If the meeting is too boring for you..." Kaneki starts, an evil gleam in his eyes arrived he watched Tony squirm under his foot. "Then would you like to know how long your spine can last before it snaps under my foot?"

The others were about to stop Kaneki's rough treatment of Tony when Chibiusa beat them to it.

"Nii-chan, what are you doing?" Chibiusa asked, innocence gleaming in her bright, red eyes.

"Nothing, Small Lady," Kaneki replied, instantly without care, until he realised who exactly asked that. "Small Lady?!" Kaneki jumped off of Tony as he spun around and found that his precious little sister was, in fact, behind him.

"Wait a minute!" Pietro interrupts, throwing his hands wildly in the air as he shook his head. "Equinox is your brother? This guy?"

"Yeah," Chibusa and Kaneki answered in unison before Kaneki adds, "got a problem with that?"

"No. Not at all," Pietro temporarily forgot not to mess with Kaneki since he takes things so personally.

"You don't even look alike," Clint points out.

"Of course we do," Kaneki argued

"I have Nii-chan's eye," Chibusa pointed to her own red eyes.

Tony snorted at 'eye', one of the things he loved to do was remind Kaneki of his own heterochromia.

"Wait, wasn't there a rumour that agents were hallucinating about a pink-haired girl?" Steve remembered. The rest of the team look at Chibiusa who was sheepish.

"I was searching for Nii-chan," was all Chibiusa could muster.

"Why were you looking for Kaneki?" Steve asked then furrows his brows when he sees the look of confusion on her face.

"You're still using that fake name, your highness?" Diana asked and everyone freaked out.

"Talking cat!" Tony exclaims in a mixture of shock and wonder.

"How is this possible?!" Bruce freaked out.

"Your highness?" Natasha reiterates.

"You're a prince, man?" Scott inquires as he makes himself human-sized, causing everyone to jump.

"Stop doing that!" Bruce nearly yells, hand over his heart.

"Lang, you are allowed to be in here," Steve explains, "there's no need to sneak around."

"The suit's fun to use though," Scott argued. Steve just sighs as he rubs his temple, too many things were happening today and his mind just couldn't keep up.

"Wow, Ant Man," Chibiusa gushed.

"Hey kid," Scott greets kindly, kneeling to her height and ruffles her hair. Chibiusa said nothing but continued to stare at Scott with stars in her eyes.

"Quit stealing my sister, Lang," Kaneki demands.

"I'm not stealing you sister," Scott retorts before reminding Kaneki what he asked earlier, "but you didn't answer my question; you're a prince?"

"I can't believe we have another prince on the team," Tony teased.

"Do you want some tea, your majesty?" Clint mocked in a fake British accent. Kaneki was about to chew them out when he noticed something was wrong.

"Where's Luna-P?" Kaneki inquired looking around, he couldn't see his creation anywhere.

"Here she is," Chibiusa held up the tracker which she still hadn't transformed back.

"Why didn't you turn her back?" Kaneki inquired, examining Luna-P.

"I forgot," Chibiusa admits, "I've been using her as a tracker for more than an hour."

"An hour?" Kaneki repeats, perplexed. Luna-P should have transformed back by herself by now. Kaneki examined the tracker before pushing a button which transformed Luna-P back into ball form. "There you are," Luna-P cuddled up to his cheek as if she was happy to see him, "I need to fix you up."

"Transforming cat ball, now I've seen everything," Scott jokes.

"Chibiusa, didn't you have a letter to give your brother?" Wanda reminds.

Chibiusa gasped when she remembered that she did have to deliver the letter, "Mama and Papa want you home for the party. This letter is to show that Mama is serious about you coming home."

"Hmm," Kaneki hummed before opening the letter and promptly face palms at the contents.

Dear Tsukiyo,

Please come home for the party. Mama and Papa miss you.

Signed Mama.

There was a small doodle of a chibi Neo-Queen Serenity at the bottom right corner of the letter.

"I bought the woman a book," Kaneki groaned at the lack of kanji. From a young age he was taught to be punctual, neat, respectful and given a proper education. Why couldn't his mother be taught the same?!

"There is something that confuses me," T'Challa admits. "Your name is Tsukiyo instead of Kaneki and your sister's name is also different. Why is that?"

"Small Lady is more of a title that differentiates her from our mother. Beside, mine and Small Lady's real names aren't suitable for blending in."

"So what is your name?" Natasha inquired. Though it may not look like it, she really wanted to know as did the others.

"Like hell I'm telling you," Kaneki snorts.

"His name is Tsukiyo Twilight Chikyū Endymion, formally known as Prince Endymion II, and my name is Usagi Small Lady Serenity," Chibiusa answered.

Tony, Clint, Scott and Pietro burst out laughing. The name was so unKaneki-like.

"Ha ha ha," Kaneki mocks, blandly. "Hilarious(!)"

"What do your parents look like?" Wanda inquired.

"I am quite curious about that as well," T'Challa adds.

"I can show you a picture!" Chibiusa offers, ecstatic.

"Small Lady," Kaneki scolds.

"They're the Avengers!" Chibiusa throws back before speedily passing them a picture before Kaneki could seize it from her,

The team all crowd around it and was surprised at the sight. The picture was taken in a luxurious garden, all the occupants were sitting down a short, stone wall. A beautiful, exquisite woman with sky blue eyes and lustrous silver hair with a golden crescent moon on her forehead wearing an empire silhouette dress holding onto the arm of a man wearing a white suit and mask with a lavender cloak. On the woman's other side was Kaneki wearing a black button up shirt under a black and white steam punk styled coat with a long hem that has a golden trim and buttons, he wore long black trousers with black boots with golden buckles and he had two crescent moon symbols on his forehead; one golden the other pitch black. Chibiusa was sitting on her brother's lap; she was wearing a light pink dress with large bow on the back and white pearls just under her chest, she had pearl clips in her hair and had pearl earrings and a golden crescent moon on her forehead. They looked like one big, happy family.

"What the hell is up with this?!" Clint demanded.

"You look like a proper royal family!" Tony exclaims.

"There's something that confuses me," Bruce admits, examining the picture then Chibiusa and Kaneki. "Kaneki has his mother's hair but why does your sis-Puh!" Bruce lets out a pained choke as Kaneki elbowed him in the stomach hard.

"Aw, poor Bruce," Kaneki faked sympathy, "must have choked on his own spit, let's give the guy some time."

The team eyed Kaneki warily, wondering why he punched Bruce, while Chibiusa looked on confused.

"Small Lady and I should head back," Kaneki reminds.

"Before we go, Mama wanted all your autographs," Chibiusa remembers, she digs the notebook out of her skirt pocket and hands it to T'Challa who was closest.

"Why did you punch me?" Bruce questions, annoyed and upset.

"Don't mention anything about her features, she already received enough c*** about it back home," Kaneki warns, remembering all the times he found Chibiusa crying because of bullies.

"But isn't she a princess? I mean, don't your parents imprison anyone who makes fun of you two?" Tony jokes.

"Our parents use to take a much stricter approach in raising us. It got to a point where we both believed we were unloved," Kaneki discloses, focusing his gaze on the ground. "A lot of people believed that Small Lady wasn't our parents biological daughter due to her looks and the fact that she hadn't unlocked her powers at the time. My sister and I are also... unique in our physiology."

"What do you mean by a 'unique physiology?'" Natasha questions, leaning forward slightly.

Kaneki threw a glance to his sister and know she was enamoured in a conversation with the twins, T'Challa and Scott.

"My sister and I are in our 900's," the group gasp at the age, completely unexpected.

"9-900? But, how?" Bruce stuttered, "and you two have such a difference in age."

"Magic. I'm actually, physically, a year older than her," Kaneki reveals and quickly continues when he sees the others wanting to interject, "the reason for it was mainly so she wouldn't know I'm Equinox. I originally created Equinox to be Small Lady's friend when she was lonely."

"Why haven't you changed back into a kid? I mean, your sister knows you're Equinox," Clint points out.

"To keep me sane. I have the mind of an adult and staying young was detrimental to my health, but I don't know why Small Lady has no negative effects. Plus, I'm pretty sure Cap would kick me off the team if I stayed in my child form," Kaneki jokes and just when Steve was about to retort, Chibiusa interrupted.

"Can I also get your autographs?" Chibiusa requests, holding up the notebook. Soon Chibiusa had every single signature from the Avengers and was heading back home with her brother.

"Hey, kid, you're welcome anytime at the Tower," Tony offers.

"Yeah, bring your sister around more, Kaneki," Clint agrees.

"It'll be fun," Wanda adds.

"We could have a girl's day out," Natasha appealed.

"Ooh, could I bring my friends?" Chibiusa inquired, ecstatic.

"The more the merrier," Wanda answers.

"Cool! See you soon!" Chibiusa waves before running to her brother and holding his hand.

The Future

(Poof!)

"Welcome back, Tsukiyo, Small Lady," Pluto greets, warmly.

"Good to be back, Pluto," Tsukiyo replies before looking around and asking, "where's my mother? I need to have a serious talk with her about the book of kanji I gave her."

"She is in the garden where the party will be held, along with the other Senshi's," Pluto informed, "I will accompany you."

"Let's go!" Chibiusa announced, seizing Pluto's hand and leading them to the garden. Tsukiyo and Pluto quicken their pace to keep up with Chibiusa. It wasn't long till they reached the garden where Tsukiyo got a heart-warming welcome.

"Tsukiyo, welcome back!" Neo-Queen Serenity runs towards her son, who she has not seen in a year, and jumped up to tackle him in a hug when he quickly moves to the side, sending her crashing into the ground.

Silence.

Everyone sweat-dropped at the action. Slowly, Neo-Queen Serenity pushed herself up and looked to Tsukiyo with tears, comically, streaking down her face, "Why did you do that to me, Tsukiyo? Mama only wanted a hug."

Tsukiyo brought out the letter, he had a dangerous smile, "I wanted to know about this pathetic excuse of a letter. Why doesn't it have any kanji in it?! I gave you a book! Didn't you read it?!" Tsukiyo demanded, heatedly.

"B-But I don't like studying..." Neo-Queen Serenity whined, hiccupping slightly.

"That's no excuse!" Tsukiyo threw back with vigour. "You already have meatballs on your head, do you want them for a brain?!"

The two started to argue while the rest looked on, Endymion sighed before smiling and decided to be a mediator, "Alright, that's enough. Today is suppose to be a celebration so no more arguing."

"He started it," Neo-Queen Serenity pouted, crossing her arms like a petulant child.

"Baka, don't pick fights with your son!" Mars pinched Neo-Queen Serenity's cheeks, the latter crying about how mean Mars was.

"It's a conundrum how both Tsukiyo and Chibiusa haven't gained Bunny's stupidity," Mercury comments.

"Isn't that a good thing?" Uranus question, a teasing grin on her face as she wrapped her arm around Neptune's shoulder.

"Endymion is their father so they're obviously going to be smarter than Bunny," Venus adds, laughing.

"I don't think any of us could handle another Bunny running around," Jupiter jokes.

"Ah, Tsukiyo, Chibiusa, do you want to hang out later?" Saturn inquired as the adults were messing around.

"Sure, let me watch this a bit longer," Tsukiyo requests. The trio watched as the adults argued and teased each other for a bit longer.

Tsukiyo felt happy in the inside. The date of his birth is only a couple of years away in the 21st century and when that date arrives, he can no longer stay with the Avengers. He felt sad about since they are his friends, but with his family he knew he would be fine. Same with the others, they will be just fine without him.

Should I do a sequel for this? Like when he has to leave the Avengers, but they don't want him to go so try begging, bribing and even locking him up in his room etc.?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 321 41
The title describes it all pretty much. Marvel One shots and some x Readers also Shipping later. (X Readers are more feminine, sorry guys)
53.2K 1.3K 17
These are a collection of one shots and imagines. These do not apply to my actual superhero series, but some are based off of them. It's kind of fun...
670K 9.9K 95
One Shots with the avengers. Avengers included: Steve Rogers. Tony Stark. Thor Odinson. Clint Barton. Bruce Banner. I may include: Pietro Maximoff. B...
22.8K 238 40
Very long and detailed one shots about your favorite characters ;) Smut included but with a warning beforehand! !just 18+ please!