Counterpart (GirlxGirl) Editi...

By killainoue21hime

Cold, Distant, Dangerous, Powerful, a killer are some of the things that describes Aliana. But there is one m... More

Counterpart
First Meeting
Mate?
The Academy
New Student
Bullies
Protector
The Council
Excuses
Friends?
Rainbow
Hesitate
Truths
Training
Master of the city
Night life
Date
Warning
The Reaper
Reflection
Pain
Light Years
Onari
New World
Hard Work
Trial
New Arrival
Scar
Interrupted
E.T.
Colonization
Travel plans
Welcome Aboard?
G.A.C
Zero. G
Deep Space
Space Pirates
Hostages
Barrier
Bruised
Inner Battle
Battle
Journey
Illiria
Family Ties
Taint
Nearis
The Destroyer
Destruction
Leaders
Mother
Counterpart Sequel

Fear

17.4K 782 47
By killainoue21hime

Aliana's POV

"I was afraid." I whispered but knew they all heard me.

Just admiting that I was feeling anything let alone fear was hard. How was I supposed to tell them that I was afraid to release my power, that I allowed myself to be beaten and them to almost be killed because I was scared that I wouldn't be able to control myself.

Since completing the bond with Kassandra my beast has calmed down some what but I know that she is just waiting to be released so she can destroy.

I can still remember the one and only time she got loose.

************flashback**************

I wake up in my cell once again and try to curl my broken body into a ball but it hurts too much to move.

I have no idea how long I was out for this time, I stopped worrying about such things after they had killed me the fifth time and I lost about a month of time.

Voices drifted into my room as they came closer and the door creaked open.

"I promise you, no matter how much damage you do to it, it won't die and it will heal." My 'master' said to two tall men in space suits who entered the room with him.

I couldn't even turn my head yet as the bones in my spine hadn't finished healing but I could see them all looking me over from the corner of my eye.

One of the men walked over to me and stood over me looking down. He had short brown hair and deep brown eyes and a evil smirk on his face as he looked down at me.

"How do we know that you are telling the truth Romus. The last time we did business with you the 'immortal' slave you sold us only lasted one full turn." The other man said.

"How about a demonstration then?" Romus said pulling out a small blade and walking towards my prone form. The smirking man stayed exactly where he was and watched as Romus raised his hand and brought it down hard along with the blade and slammed it into my heart.

All three men leaned over me as Romus extracted the blade and I screamed out in pain then they watched as the wound healed.

Their eyes widened then they looked at each other and nodded.

"We'll take it, hopefully this one will survive the experiments." Romus looked like he just struck gold as he shook the guys hand enthusiatically.

They turned away from me and made their way out of the cell but the second man stayed behind and looked at me with evil eyes as the door shuts behind the other two.

I don't make a sound, we just continue our silent stare off until he looks away from me. He looks back at me with furious eyes and rips the rags I have on down the middle.

"Do you know what it mean to be my slave?" He asks as he stands over me.

I'm panicking and my breathing picks up. In the many years that I've been hear Romus and the other men have beaten me to death and back again but never once had they ever attempted what I think this new man is about to do.

He grins evily as he starts loosening his space suit pants and I shut my eyes out of fear.

"Kill him!!"

A voice roars and my eyes snap open and lock on the man, he pauses in loosening his pants and looks at me in question.

"Kill him, kill him, kill him." The chanting in my head kept repeating.

"Freak." The man spat down at me but his voice was drowned buy the chanting.

He finally got his pants down and he leaned over me.

"Let me." The voice in my head says and I watch as my now healed arm flashes up off the floor and splits the man over me in half. Blood sprays the entire room as my body moves without my control and gets up off the dirty floor, my head turns and I look down at the hand that just killed the man to discover it completly black and covered in shiny black scales.

My feet move towards the door and without pausing kick it down and walk down the long corridor.

People run out the rooms and stop to look at me. I recognize them as the men who have been torturing me since I could remember. My mouth opens and black fire spews out and burns them all. I walk pass the burning men as they roll on the floor trying to put themselves out.

I reach what looks like lunch room and tear the doors open, all conversation stops when I enter the room as all heads turn to me.

There are alot of people in here, women, men, children and old people.

Romus stands up from his seat followed by the man who had come to buy me earlier and they stomp their way over to me.

"What are you doing out of your cell pet?!" Romus screams as the other man looks around for something.

"Where is my brother?" He asks looking at me.

"Dead." I say, but it's not me who is speaking. This voice is too deep to be mine and I still have no control over my body.

"Their eyes widen at my words and Romus moves forward to stike me but my arm flashes up and then his blood is spraying around the room as he screams in pain, the other man pulls out a weapon and points it at me and fires.

The shots hits me point blank and I can feel it enter and exit my body, but I just stand there looking at them.

There is now fear in his eyes as he backs away from me but I lean forward and cut him in half. The people in the room start screaming and pulling out weapons and pointing them at me. I ignore them as I walk over to Romus who is still screaming and pull his head off. They start shooting after this but their weapons do nothing and I begin slaughtering them all, a few escape but I pay them no mind.

I follow one out the room as he runs from me to the outside. I watch myself as I float away from the planet as more people with weapons converge on the building I had just left. I float until I'm a good distance away and then turn around to face the planet below.

My mouth opens wide and I can feel that I now have many sharp teeth. A black ball starts to form in front of me and it continues to grow larger as I feed it power. When it's big enough I let out a loud roar and it shoots away from me toward the planet below.

There is a huge explosion as it hits then dissappears into the planet. There is a moment of complete silence then the planet starts breaking apart. I back away from the planet until I'm in space and glowing a bright white.

There are space ships all around the planet, some racing toward the planet probably trying to save people and I continue moving backwards.

Then there is a large explosion as the planet explodes in a bright light and parts of the planet fly off and smash into other planets that were close to it, destroying them also.

The voice in my head is enjoying this as we watch all the chaos and destruction.

"You are too weak." The voice growls out me as my eyes roll back and I pass out while floating in space.

**************flashback over*********

When I woke up, I was still floating in that newly made grave yard, back in control of my body but alone. Many times I tried calling out to the voice and got no reply.

When I began my training and had my own trial, she nearly killed me. She pushed me out once again calling me weak. Given the chance she would take over my body once again and go on a rampage. I have absolutley no control over her and it's a constant struggle keeping her caged.

I look over at Kassandra and Scar then back to Fen.

"I'm sorry." I tell them.

"For what!?" Fen shouts and moves closer to me.

"For nearly getting us all killed or letting yourself be beaten by not using your full power?!" He continues to shout at me.

"Both." I tell them and turn away only to be stopped by Kassandra's hand on my wrist.

"Hello mate. The time for revealing is nearly here." Kassandra says but the voice speaking is not hers as it is much to deep. This is her creature.

"You will soon find out what exactly you and Kassandra are, but the enemy of our race now knows about the two of you and they won't stop until you are both either captured or killed, you must be able to fight at full strength without fear of loss of control to your other self, for what is coming will take all your power. I will help you in controling your beast." She said with a smile and a bright light errupted from her and I had to close my eyes.

When I opened them again I was in a place I never thought to be again so soon. She released my hand and moved back as the shadows in the room shifted and a terrifying roar filled the air. Turning I looked into the bottomless black eyes of my beast and she roared and raced towards me.

I quickly summoned my blades and braced for her attack as she lept at me with wide jaws.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 807 22
Valentina was just having a normal day that would certainly be forgotten amongst all the others on her everyday life. Until she opens a door that sho...
Loser || WlW By Courtichki

Mystery / Thriller

428K 24.7K 50
It only took one night to change her life. A night that she doesn't remember. Jordan Taylor was trying to stay in the shadows of her prestigious pri...
78 1 8
Love. Love was a word that people said would devour her when she meets her certain someone. But what happens if it wasn't just one person but two peo...
139K 10K 56
"It's- It's good to see you... though?" And Dahlia can't help that her voice shrinks, when Irie suddenly towers over her like she never has before. T...