Secret Life at Boarding Schoo...

By xlovehurtsx

When her best friend Cody Walker left her hanging by attending St. Mary's, Washington's most prestigious scho... More

Chp.1- Living Life in Hollywood
Chp 2- Cody's Secret
Chp.3 Young, Wild and Unfree
Chp 4- Leaving My Perfect Life Behind
Chp 5- Wow.
Chp 6- Can we say "HOT"?
Chp.7- Jerk
Chp 8- Please take me away from here
Chp.9 unexpected visitor
Chp.10- Something Forgotten
Chp.11- Regrets
Chp.12- Warnings.
Chp.14- My Bad Mistake
Chp.15- Halloween is so damn scary
Chp.16- Pretty Little Liar
Chp.17- Sweet, Sweet Lullaby
Chp.18- Apology UnAccepted.
Chp.19- IT WASN'T ME!!!
Chp.20-Coming Home
Chp.21- There's no such thing as normal
Chp.22-Surprises & Crimes
Chp.23- Clues
Chp.24-Clearing My Name
Chp.25- Knights
Chp.26- Forgiven
Epilogue

Chp.13-Date

3.5K 34 5
By xlovehurtsx

Chapter 13- Date

The bell rang, signaling the end of Musical Theatres. I hastily got up and ran outside, glad to get away from the heavy tension after mine and Chris’s conversation.

“Oh, thank God.” I muttered to myself.

“You’re welcome,” said a familiar voice.

I looked up, and saw a cute smirk on Nate’s face.

“Hey!” I grinned up at him.

“Hey, remember that the date’s today, ‘kay?” Nate said.

“Someone’s excited.” I teased him.

“Oh, shut up.” I noticed the little blush coming to his cheeks.

“Awww, you’re blushing.” I reached up to pinch his cheeks but he ran away before I had a chance to.

Grinning to myself, I skipped happily to my dorm so I could get ready for my date.

But my happy mood decreased when I saw Claire.

She was dyeing her hair in the bathroom, listening to music.

Why would she dye her beautiful blonde hair?

Ignoring my curiosity, I moved to my room.

I turned on my curling wand, so it could heat up. And spread my make-up across the counter.

I started with concealer, concealing the red pimples across my forehead. Next, I set the concealer with translucent powder, creating a flawless complexion.

I moved on to eyes, deciding to go natural since Nate hadn’t told me where we’re going yet.

Finishing my eyes off with a touch of mascara and eyeliner, I swiped a nude gloss across my lips.

Smacking my lips, proud of the finished results, I started doing my hair.

Wrapping the curls around the wand, I turned on my iPod.

The song “Right By My Side” by Nicki Minaj blasted through the speakers.

I danced around my room, not noticing Claire’s glare at my door frame until she coughed.

“Ahem.”

I turned around to see Claire’s beautiful blonde hair now a brunette color.

“Um, what have you done to your hair?” I asked.

“Died it back to natural.” She replied boringly.

An awkward silence passed before she spoke again, “Sooo…why are you dressing up?”

“Why do you care?” I snapped back, not caring if I sounded rude.

“I heard rumors about you going on a date with my brother.” She said.

“Nate?”

“Yeah, care to tell me why?”

“Once again, why do you care?” I asked rudely.

“Nevermind, but if I were you, I would watch out.” She warned before closing the door to my door with a slam.

What is up with everyone warning me about Nate?

Ignoring the warnings, I picked out my outfit for the date.

Hmm, a skirt or jeans?

Dress?

Casual or dressy?

I threw the options on my bed, groaning.

I decided to call Nate to ask him where we’re going.

I started calling him but hung up, not wanting to bother him right now.

Grr…what do I wear?

An hour later, after a few tantrums and a lot of groaning, I finally found the perfect outfit.

I stared at myself in the full-length wall mirror. I wore a simple white dress. The sleeves were long with a peek-a-boo shoulder style. I paired it with nude strappy heels, bringing my outfit together with a simple touch. The wavy hair, light sun-kissed makeup, and white dress together made me look like a Greek’s Goddess.

Looking at the time, I realized Nate would be here any minute.

Thinking of the devil…

The doorbell rang, and I hurriedly ran to get it before Claire.

“Hey, you look beautiful.” Nate said.

“So do you.” I smiled at him.

He was wearing a striped maroon shirt; the stripes were a dark navy blue color, he finished his simple look with dark washed jeans and simple black van’s.

Nate really looked handsome, standing there holding a dozen roses.

“Are these for me?” I asked.

“No, these are for my car.” (Note the sarcasm.)

Deciding to go along with his sarcasm, “Oou, they will smell nice in your car.”

He chuckled, “Here, take them. My car doesn’t like roses.”

“Thank you.” I said gratefully, and stood on my heels to kiss his cheek.

He grinned wolfishly, taking my hand and leading me outside my dorm.

“Where are we going?” I asked curiously.

“It’s a surprise.”

I groaned, “I hate surprises.”

Thirty minutes later, after a lot of questions about where we’re going coming from me, we finally arrive to the destination in his Corvette.

“A lake? How did you find this?” I asked, amazed at the beautiful site in front of me.

There was a little walkway, leading down to the lake. Behind were beautiful mountains. The clear water showed our reflection as we got out of the car.

I let out a breathe I realized I had been holding and said, “Wow.”

“I know right?” Nate took my hand.

Noticing the picnic basket in his other hand, “We’re going on a picnic?”

“No, we’re going on a boat, eating food from a picnic basket.” He smirked at me and winked.

Leading our still intertwined hands to a small canoe, we got in.

But I lost my balance and since we were still holding hands, drug Nate down along with me into the water.

What a cliché moment, I thought before the cold water hit me.

Pulling up, I laughed at the site of seaweed in Nate’s hair.

“You *laughs* have *laughs* seaweed *laughs* in you *laughs hair.” I managed to squeeze out, and burst into another round of laughter.

“You too.” He chuckled but the chuckles soon broke into rounds of laughter.

“Come on, we can’t stay in the lake forever.” Nate said as he pulled me up onto the canoe, after a lot of painful tries, one including him hitting the canoe against his precious treasure.

After we launched onto the canoe, we decided to get to know more about each other.

We sat; eating sandwiches soaked in lake water, not caring as we traded information about each other.

I learned that Claire and Jasmin were only his step-sisters, and that his rich dad just married their evil mom. That he wanted to be a lawyer when he grew up, and that he had been at St. Mary’s since preschool.

We talked and talked and never realized that the sun was setting down, creating a beautiful pink glow on our now dried clothes.

A/N: Sorry for late upload! Wattpad shutted down as most of you know. And I just figured out the password for my new wifi-system. Excuses, excuses. I know I know.

Pic to the side is Kellie’s outfit and Nate’s outfit.

Teaser: Happily Ever After? Screw that.

P.S I choose not to be in the Watty Awards...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

729 122 42
You know that one town where nothing bad ever happens? Well, after a tragedy hits it can only go downhill from there. Madison Banks knows that better...
153K 21.4K 70
A flirty bartender entraps two men, an average guy and a billionaire. She's sought after by both men, who desire her. Madison Hart is outspoken, dete...
504 21 19
All Lola wanted to do was have fun so when her best friends Logan and Zoe brought up the school trip to some dusty old house of course she was bored...
Delia By Keke🍊

Teen Fiction

410 59 28
Delia Cruz was no stranger to violence, fighting and misconduct. But her parents had had enough, sending her to none other than Timothy Mikaelson Boa...