Searching For Me

By Pharaohs_Love

This story is about a girl named Destiny. She lives with the constant abuse from her father and an absent mot... More

Am I Really Beautiful
The Party
Who Is She?
Is He Talking To Me?
What Have I Gotten Myself Into?
My Hero
Let Me Love You
I'm Sorry
I Want You
Secrets come to light
Planning Day
I Have A Stalker
Trouble In Paradise
Trouble in Paradise Pt. 2
The Escape
On The Run
Starting over
Birthday Surprise Pt. 1
Author's Note
Doing It Wrong
Goodbye
Hello Again
I Still Love You
I'm Confused
Getting to Deep
Crossroads
Surprise
Bittersweet
Officially Over
Baby Shower
A/N
Right Thru Me
Right Thru Me Pt.2
Epilogue
A/N IMPORTANT
In Too Deep
Last Authors update

The Truth Hurts

2K 67 0
By Pharaohs_Love

*Destiny's P.O.V *

After last night I felt amazing, I never felt like that in my life. I can still fell his soft lips roaming my body. He is starting to change me and I pray it's for the better.  I think I'm starting to fall for him even if it has only been a short period of time.

I found myself on top of him. I looked down at him and just stared. He is so beautiful to me, almost like a painting. I admired his long light brown dreads that went past his shoulders.

I took my finger and started tracing his tattoos. They were all so beautiful, I think my favorite one was a crown that had the word "pharaoh" in cursive underneath it. I then made my way to his chest. I saw a tattoo on left arm that had the name " Aliyah" with a heart around it and is covered by thrones.

I sat there and stared at the name. Who the hell is Aliyah? When I tried to get up, I felt his arms tighten around me.

"Good morning ma." He said trying to kiss me but, I moved my face so he kissed my cheek.

"Good morning." I said trying to put on a smile.

"What's wrong?"

"Who is Aliyah?" I asked while looking him in the eyes. He let out a deep sigh.

* Drew's P.O.V *

I wasn't ready for this conversation yet, and I've never told anybody about her. I can't, it breaks my heart knowing that I was the cause of it. But I knew that I would have to talk about it sooner or later. I trust Destiny, so I think I should tell her. I patted her butt signaling for her to get off me. Once she did I took a deep sigh and got up.

"Follow me." I said while putting my hand out so she can grab it. Once she did I took her upstairs to the third floor. I went to a door that was right across the hall from the theater room. I slowly opened the door and we walked in. I saw Destiny look around the room and she stopped in front of a picture.

"Is this her?" She asked.

* Destiny's P.O.V *

We walked into a room with purple walls. It had a little bed with a hello kitty purple bed set. I looked at the wall and there were white letters that spelled out "Aliyah." I walked up to a picture on the dresser and picked it up. It was him and the little girl I saw from the video. She was so pretty, I could tell she loved him and vice versa. I started walking towards him with the photo in my hands.

"Is this her ?"

"Yes."

"Who is she?"

"She is ... was my daughter." I saw his eyes turn from a light grey to a dark almost black. I kind of felt like shit for getting jealous earlier. How could I be so stupid.

"I'm sorry." I said, looking down at the picture.

"It's ok." Then we just stood there in silence.

"What happened?" I asked. He looked like he was contemplating whether to tell me or not. Then he finally spoke.

* Drew's *

I just stared at her wondering if I should tell her. Since I plan on making her my girl, I decided to tell her.

"It happened two years ago. We were going to get some ice cream after we had came from the park. I noticed that a couple of black vans were following me. I tried to get away from them as fast as I could but, they kept speeding. When we got to a red light I sped right through it going one hundred and ten miles per hour. I didn't even notice the car that was coming our way. It then came and hit us causing the car to flip over into a building. The next thing I remember is waking up in the hospital with machines hooked up to my body. They told me I went into a coma and that Aliyah had died due to her lungs collapsing." By now my tears were streaming down my face. I looked at Destiny and saw she was crying too.

"I'm so sorry it's not your fault."she said hugging me.

"Yes it is, I couldn't protect my little girl! She is gone because of me!" I yelled.

"Shhh, it's ok. She is in a better place now and I know that she is happy." She said while cradling me. I just sat there and cried. I know they say thugs don't have feelings but, when it comes to my baby girl I don't give a fuck. I think I'm starting to fall for Destiny. Damn what is she doing to me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 8K 40
Mahogany is a young innocent 17 year old girl who is in her final year of school. She's got her best friends around her so nothing could possibly go...
19.4K 587 41
After the disaperance of Drew, Destiny has changed and some may say for the worst. She is now the owner of one the baddest clubs in Tx. What happens...
38.6K 877 50
Family... Where life begins and love never ends, right? Well not for me, my life began somewhere else and where love ended. *** Meet Jasmine Rose...
43 0 15
In her world full of trauma, entrepreneurship, loyalty, and insecurities, she finally decides to disappear from everything. Aside from her breakup wi...