Fearless ➳ TWD¹ [COMPLETED]

Bởi bamagalforever

FIRST CAME THE GROUNDBREAKING COMIC BOOK SERIES. THEN CAME THE RECORD-BREAKING TELEVISION SERIES. THIS IS AN... Xem Thêm

Promo Pics ~ Part I
Promo Pics ~ Part II
Promo Pics ~ Part III
Promo Pics ~ Part IV
Promo Pics ~ Part V
Promo Pics ~ Part VI
➳ P R O L O G U E
ACT ONE ➳ BEFORE
Chapter 1 ➳ No Way Out
Chapter 2 ➳ The New World
Chapter 3 ➳ New Friends
Chapter 4 ➳ Home
Chapter 5 ➳ Lasgana
Chapter 6 ➳ Friendships
Chapter 7 ➳ Saviors
Chapter 8 ➳ Taken
Chapter 9 ➳ Hostage
Chapter 10 ➳ Recovery
Chapter 11 ➳ Soon
Chapter 12 ➳ East
Chapter 13 ➳ Last Day on Earth
Chapter 14 ➳ The Day Will Come
Chapter 15 ➳ When You Won't Be
ACT TWO ➳ REDEMPTION
Chapter 16 ➳ Old Faded Photographs
Chapter 17 ➳ If You Can't Beat Them
Chapter 18 ➳ Join Them
Chapter 19 ➳ Kiss the Ring
Chapter 20 ➳ Izzy's Story
Chapter 21 ➳ Remember
Chapter 22 ➳ For Glenn Rhee
Chapter 23 ➳ Sing Me A Song
Bonus Chapter ➳ All Out War
Chapter 24 ➳ Little Pig
Chapter 25 ➳ The Iron
Chapter 26 ➳ Go Now
Chapter 27 ➳ Escape
ACT THREE ➳ CHANGE
Chapter 28 ➳ The Start
Chapter 29 ➳ Rock in the Road
Chapter 30 ➳ Confessions
Chapter 32 ➳ Brand New
Chapter 33 ➳ The First Day
Chapter 34 ➳ The Rest of Your Life
Chapter 35 ➳ Us
ACT FOUR ➳ RESOLUTION
Chapter 36 ➳ Return
Chapter 37 ➳ Mercy
Chapter 38 ➳ Damned
Chapter 39 ➳ Monsters
Chapter 40 ➳ Strays
Chapter 41 ➳ Humanity
Chapter 42 ➳ In The Water
Chapter 43 ➳ Honor †
BOOK II ➳ HEARTLESS

Chapter 31 ➳ Aim

355 20 2
Bởi bamagalforever

For anyone out there who loved the obese bastard as much as I did, I just want to say a few words. Fat Joey was not the most badass sonuvabitch, but he was loyal. He had a great sense of humor. In fact, we were just joking about oral sex with Lucille the other day. Things will not be the same now that he's dead. Without Fat Joey, Skinny Joey is just... Joey. So it's a damn tragedy. So, let's have a moment of silence... We got ourselves a red situation. I need a search party. See if Daryl and Tess ran home like the dumb animals that they are. Turn that sleepy little burg upside down. I've gotta get my favorite girl back and splatter her brains out for turning on me like that! I want her to die first right in front of her friends and family. She's going to pay for turning on me...
— NEGAN —

"Teach me."

Morgan spun around on his heel and innocently asked: "What?"

"Teach me something," I extended it further and shrugged. "Daryl left and, to where, I have no idea. I have nothing better to do, so teach me something like you teach Ben."

"You want to learn about the sticks? Is that it?" he asked once again, just to be sure. His eyes were deep into mine in question and concern.

I stepped forward and, so that nobody else around us would hear, I whispered: "Look... With or without you, we're going to fight the Saviors. Rick will figure out a way. In the meantime, I want to further my strength and skill in order to win against the Saviors." He seemed to heard me loud and clear since it was very important that he did. "I don't care about those sticks that you two have. I'm talking about my machete. It's basically the same thing. Teach me."

Without another word from myself, Morgan understood and slowly nodded. "Alright, Tess," he squeaked out and our eyes met. "I'll teach you something. Follow me."

He began to lead the way and I followed, as I was required to. Morgan dove across the street until we were over by the bow-and-arrow training and where Ben was currently swinging his weapon around.

When he seen us approach, he immediately stopped, straightened himself up, and smiled. "H-Hi, guys. What's up?"

"Ben, Tess here wants me to teach her how she use her machete better," Morgan informed Ben and he slowly nodded, yet was still so confused. "She thinks it's like the sticks that we use. Would you say so?"

Ben blinked and looked from Morgan to me within two seconds. "Um, um. No, sir," he said to Morgan. Then, to me, he gulped and corrected: "I mean... Yes!"

"Yes?" Morgan asked again, just to be sure.

Ben shook her head and looked back to Morgan. "I mean, uh... N-No, sir. Every weapon is different. For Tess, the machete is sharper than the sticks."

"She wants to learn," Morgan said again, but directly to Ben. "So, let's go teach her something."

With that said, Ben simply nodded and, together, he and I followed after Morgan. On the way, he stopped to get his own stick to practice with. We traveled all through the Kingdom until we were towards the very back of the place, where some old trees stood. I was wondering to myself if we were going to hop the fence or something, but as soon as we got there, Morgan stood, turned to face me, and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Before you practice on Walkers, you gotta practice on this tree," Morgan gestured to the tree and Ben nodded before I could. "Ezekiel has talked about taking it down, anyways, since it's so old. Before he does, though, you will practice on it. Now, first, tell me what is bothering you about the machete."

"I'm used to a gun, of course, but I want to get back into having a useful silent weapon to use, too," I began to tell him and he was all ears, too. "When I use my machete, it usually flies across the place before I could do the deed. Y'know what I mean?"

Morgan nodded and said: "I get it. So, what you need is for you to firmly hold onto the handle. So, right now, do that." I placed it firmly in my right hand before slipping my left hand over the other side of the handle, as well. "Alright. Now, hold it back and act, as if, you're about to swing and cut me right in half. Go."

I did as he was told and nearly lost balance of the machete, but I caught it in time before it slid right through Morgan and Ben both. "Sorry," I apologized and quickly regrouped with myself.

"You'll get it," Morgan reassured me and stepped closer to hold his warm hands over mine that was wrapped around the handle of my machete. "All we need is today and you'll get it."

I don't know how it happened, but it did. Somehow, throughout this training session, Morgan and I have become closer. He's someone that I can trust now. I'm not saying that we're best friends now or whatever, but we're definitely closer now than what we were before.

We've become closer and, granted, I felt the safety in sharing some of my secrets with Morgan. Since we're not all that close yet, I can trust him because I know fairly well that he isn't going to tell anyone anything unless I absolutely want him to and I clearly don't in this situation.

Somehow, we got to talking about my past and my present, too. I was still striking the tree with all that I had, but I could still talk to Morgan through it. He had sent Ben away to get us some waters, so he should be back any minute now.

"I just want to go back home to Alexandria," I expressed to Morgan and he nodded in return. "I want to be around my family again since I feel like I haven't seen them in so long, even though I just seen them all yesterday."

"That's understandable," Morgan added, staring at me while I hit the tree again. "You've been away from them for so long, too."

"Yeah, but that's not all," I sighed and suddenly stopped hitting the tree. My arms fell off to my sides and I shook my head. "I just wish that I didn't mourn over Abraham and Glenn anymore, especially Glenn."

"How close were you to them?" Morgan suddenly asked and I immediately picked my machete back up to strike the tree again.

I didn't want to answer, but I had to say something now. I'm the one that mention them, anyways. "I was friends with Abe, but I just wish that we were closer before he passed," I answered about Abraham, but kept it at that, though.

"What about Glenn?" Morgan asked, stretching his question out more. He was eyeing me suspiciously of why I didn't answer him about Glenn. "You two were close, right?"

I wanted to ignore answering the part about how close I was with Glenn. It was still so hard to talk about Glenn, yet Maggie could move on and I couldn't. I think that it's because she was with Glenn and I could never be. I couldn't tell him everything while he was alive, only when he was finally gone and couldn't exactly reply.

Yet, Morgan wouldn't stop. He kept pressing me for answers. "Why won't you answer me, Tess?" was one of the many questions that he asked me. "Were you two close? Tell me why you won't answer me!"

Somehow, Morgan pressing me for answers just made me even more angry. I was heated by the urgent and consisted questioning of Glenn. He was name was not to be mentioned by anyone, but me. At least, that's how I was looking at it now. It was my own fault and that was mostly the reason why I was so pissed right now.

I had brought this upon myself. I had killed Glenn. I couldn't save Abraham. I. Was. There. And I couldn't do shit about it.

I had gotten to the point that I was now taking my anger more out of the tree that I was currently viciously striking. Finally, when Morgan exclaimed: "Why are you sad for, Tess?! They're gone! That man killed them and you should be pissed!"

Then, just like that, I stopped and gritted my teeth. Through my teeth, I growled: "No, I'm not sad anymore that Abraham and Glenn were killed! I'm pissed! I am livid that we lost Abe the way that we did, but most of all, I am pissed-off that I lost my best friend! They both deserved better and, now, they're gonna get it when I fucking kill Negan!"

Somehow, Morgan took that all in and smiled, very pleased now. I didn't know what to say or think, so I kept silent and watched him. "You have finally succeeded, then. You are no longer sad that they're gone. You have overcome that here today and have seen the flame of your anger that will make you brand new again."

After he had said that, I couldn't believe it. I had realized that Morgan was right. I'm no longer sad that they're gone. I'm pissed that they are now. I want redemption and revenge on the man that killed them more than anything.

I am going to kill Negan.

• This chap sucked, but who would've KNOWN that Morgan — out of ALL people — was the one to get the anger out of Tess than the sadness? She's DONE crying over them now... She is, in Morgan's words, "brand new again." From here, Tess will grow more and more through the boiling anger that she has always carried deep inside her. However, that uncontrolled and reckless anger that Tess has now... It's gonna COST HER in the long-run. You'll see 👌🏻 All the love .xx •

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

10.8K 267 33
Carl Grimes Fanfic [Takes place after the season 5 mid-season finale] [UNDER EDITING] Thea Lawley was once a part of the infamous Woodbury. Althoug...
34.5K 449 43
****DISCONTINUED***** In advance this book is like so ass. I wrote this in 2019 and i never edited anythin in here. Either way hope u enjoy?! " I'd l...
2.4K 200 21
Survival of the fittest We learned the meaning in school ,but we never registered that we may very well have to live through that scenario. "Daryl...
13.9K 678 30
『 I'm sorry but I fell in love tonight I didn't mean to fall in love tonight 』 Sabrina Rhodes has known hardship her entire life, with an abusive fat...