Captivate (Klaus Mikaelson) *...

By jjs797

A story of hunger, lust, love, compassion, and death. For she strongly captivated the most dangerous creature... More

Captivate (Klaus Mikaelson)
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
Part X
Part XI
Part XII
Part XIV - The Locket (2/2)
Part XV
Part XVI
Part XVII
Part XVIII
Part XIX
Part XX
Part XXI
Part XXII
Part XXIII
Part XXIV
Part XXV
Part XXVI
Part XXVII
Part XXVIII
Part XXIX
Part XXX
Part XXXI
Part XXXII
Part XXXIII
Part XXXIV
Part XXXV
Author's Note (IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ)

Part XIII - The Locket (1/2)

7.4K 156 22
By jjs797

not edited

-

Klaus

Yesterday was a blur. I thought I had gotten Jade back, but then I lost her, to the one I loathe the most.

And to make the situation worse, Jade was made into a woman like form of Silas by the monster himself. Just the thought of them together sickened me.

I felt the burn of the bourbon as it went down my throat, finishing down my fifth glass full for the hour. It was 4am, and I hadn't rested one bit, for the thought of Jade burned through every cell in my mind. The countless drinks of bourbon I downed for the past five hours made me more angry and impatient, with the single image of Jade in my mind.

I reached for the near empty bottle of bourbon, about to pour myself a sixth glass full before the door flung open.

I didn't bother to turn around and see who it was, instead downing my sixth glass.

"I heard all the commotion. Thought I would come and check up on you." My sister spoke.

"Get out." I snapped, my back to her.

"What is your deal, Nik?" Rebekah's heals click against the wooden floor as she approached me, stopping just a few feet behind me.

"Get out." I repeated.

"Does the thought of Jade being with Silas affect you that much? Is that why you're drinking yourself literally to death?" She snapped.

I turned around slowly, facing my sister with the empty glass in my hand.

"Did you not hear what I said?"

"Get out." I dragged out each syllable, taking an angry step to my sister.

"First, answer this one question."

I groaned in annoyance."Hurry it up then, little sister."

"You really do like Jade that much?" A smirk was forming on Rebekah's face, as she took a step towards me.

"Yes." I admitted.

Rebekah grinned.

"Never would I have thought you would ever say that about anyone."

I smiled. "Now, can you get out?"

"And leave you in your room all by yourself so you can wreck it even more than it already is?"

Rebekah was right. Shattered glass and books scattered the wooden floorboards, empty bottles of bourbon from days ago were tipped over, some broken, others rolling on the ground.

"Well, I didn't come in here to give you a rough time. I want to talk."

"Well I do not." I snapped, flicking my hand at her to leave.

"You will since its about Jade.." Rebekah drew out her name, amusement written on her face.

Turning away from her, I poured another glass of bourbon of the hour. Instead of downing it, I offered it to Rebekah, who gladly downed it with a smirk played on her lips.

"So, I had an interesting conversation with Jade." She started, handing me back her empty glass, nodding for another one.

"Why did you not come and save me?"

I sighed, turning to face her with her second glass of bourbon. She accepted it, holding it in her hand and awaiting for my response.

"Silas is a manipulative and clever creature. It was near impossible for us to try and find you." I lied.

Rebekah pursed her lips, nodding her head, her eyes showing that she didn't believe a word I said. But she decided to not push me any farther, for it would turn out into an argument of no importance, worsening my already temperamental mood.

"Well.. When Jade and I were talking, I brought you in to the conversation." Rebekah continued, her voice softening.

"And?"

"Her expression darkened into hatred when I brought you up."

"The power of Silas." I growled.

"She spoke of you as if you did something terrible and unforgivable to her."

I swallowed a lump that had formed in my throat, the feeling of anxiety boiling alive.

"I did."

"Did the unforgivable deed have to do with the fact that you bit her?"

"Yes."

Rebekah sighed, drinking down the glass of bourbon I had offered to her, as she ambled across the floor, the sound of broken glass fracturing even more underneath her feet. She sat down on my bed, looking up at me.

"How did you biting Jade cause her to grow hatred for you? I mean, its just a few gulps of her blood. Besides, doesn't everyone want a taste of her?"

"Its not like that."

Rebekah blinked her eyes at me, a look of confusion crossing her face.

"Then what?"

"I tried to kill her." I murmured, leaning back on the bar.

Talking about this incident that had happened between Jade and myself made me restless. The look of fear that crossed her eyes as I took advantage of her. The look of disgust that burned alive in her when I told her why. Never would I have ever thought that I cared about a weak human's feelings for me.

Rebekah just stared blankly up at me, unsure of how to react.

"I'm sorry. I seem a little confused. You meant to kill her?"

"Yes."

"With the bite of a hybrid?"

"My bite, yes."

"But you like her."

"I thought killing her off was the best idea for all of us."

"Was?"

"Yes, Rebekah. was."

"Then why didn't you? You hesitated, didn't you?" Rebekah spoke with dissapointment.

"You speak as if you wanted her dead."

"I can't help it when she stole my brothers away from me. You and Elijah willingly gave your attention to her."

I furrowed my eyebrows at her.

"That's not true." I said in incredulity.

"You wouldn't know what's true or not. You were too caught up in Jade." She spat out.

"Don't speak of her like that." I lashed out.

"See?"

I shut my eyes in irritation, turning around and pouring myself another glass full of bourbon.

"What happened to family first, Nik?" Rebekah murmured.

I downed the bourbon, turning around and throwing the empty glass at her, aiming just beside her head, the glass shattering once it made impact against the wall. Rebekah didn't even flinch, she only scowled at me, shaking her head.

"Get out." I growled, my eyes glinting in a sign of warning.

"Don't you see, Nic? She is the reason we've been fighting."

"Rebekah, we always fight."

"Not the point. Before you know it, she'll have you wrapped around her little finger, and you will be separated from us. Remember what that one girl did to you?"

"You think I'd be that ignorant and stupid to allow a mere human to take hold of me again?!"

"Don't you see Klaus? She already has. And you're gonna end up killing her like you did to the last girl you carelessly gave your heart up to." She snapped, anger and disgust flaming in her eyes.

I fought the urge to snap Rebekah's neck, but pushed it back, realizing every word that came out of her stupid little mouth was correct.

"Rebekah, I'll take it from here." Elijah's silhouette leaned casually against the door frame, his face hidden in the shadows.

I expected Rebekah to complain back to Elijah, but she only scowled at him, walking across my room and shoving him out of the way, before disappearing from my blurred vision.

"Break enough glass?" Elijah spoke as he walked into my room, looking down at the shattered pieces of glass scattered around the floor.

"For now." I muttered, sitting myself down on a chair. I sighed, running my hand over my face and hair. The conversation I had had with Rebekah ran through my thoughts, making me more anxious than I already was.

She was right. When we had moved back to New Orleans, I had promised her and Elijah about family first. But now, since I had crossed paths with Jade, thanks to Elijah, it seemed as if I had forgotten about my promise.

"When you see Rebekah, will you give her my most sincere apologies?" I asked Elijah.

"Of course."

"Also, I would like to apologize to you." I looked up at Elijah from my seat, his eyes widening from shock.

"And what is it you would like to apologize for?"

"I had promised our family to you and Rebekah. I promised you both we would rule, no distractions, no conflict. And I broke that promise." I started, the thought of Jade flooding back into my mind.

"We both know that you would not keep your promise without any conflict blocking it." Elijah said.

"And how is that?"

"What you promised us, Klaus, was our home. You promised us you would take it back, no matter what the cost. Truly you wanting something does not come by without conflict and chaos." Elijah smiled.

I smiled in return, taking in Elijah's wise words. He was correct; everything I wanted does not come by without conflict.

And this conflict that was placed unintentionally in front of us had to include Jade. And to make it worse, Silas had his eyes set on her. And he got her.

That thought made the smile disperse off my face, anger arising in me once again.

"Well, I know you didn't come in here for nothing. Need anything?"

"Veritably, I was thinking. If we need to find Jade, then I suggest we start with the one person that disappeared first, under the hands of Silas." Elijah rose his eyebrows, his lips pursing, waiting for me to respond.

"Surely you better not be speaking about Marcel." I shot out.

"Sorry to disappoint you brother, but surely, I am."

"He has nothing of importance to the situation."

"He has all importance to the situation."

"Jade does not even like him."

"This has nothing to do with the fact wether Jade likes him or not."

I glared up at my brother, as he mirrored my expression, his eyebrow risen up.

"We don't even know where he is. I would rather gladly find Jade without his assistance."

"Rebekah knows where he is."

"Of course she does." I muttered in disappointment.

I pushed myself up from the chair, walking past Elijah and out of my room. I heard his footsteps following tentatively behind me, down the steep stairs and out the wide double doors.

"Stop following me." I stopped abruptly in my steps as soon as I stepped out of my house.

"Why are you ignoring our only chance to find Jade?" Elijah spoke from a distance behind me.

"I'm not. You go on ahead and search for Marcel. Meanwhile, I'm heading off to do something else only of my seeing. I will find you when I am done." I snapped, sprinting off before Elijah could say anything else.

-

I found myself in front of Jade's house, her structure similar to my mansion, but a tad bit smaller. I didn't know what I was doing here. Hell, I didn't know why I was here. But I may as well start off somewhere if I want to find her.

Approaching her house, I had noticed how strangely quiet it had grown around myself. The night was quiet, or should I say early morning, but now night's nature had grown quiet as well.

I opened Jade's front door, taking a discreet step into her home. It smelled of dust and the faint sweet smell of Jade, causing a slight smile to spread over my lips.

Flicking on the light switch, the corridor ignited in a bright light, causing me to blink and take in my hazy surrounding. It was empty, except for the fact that a small cardboard box was placed at the edge of the steps. I walked over to it, seeing it had been labeled 'FRAGILE - DO NOT TOUCH' in black bold letters. I smiled, assuming it was one of the boxes that Jade had not bothered to unpack. But there was something strange about this box. Jade wouldn't leave out a box in the open, where people would see it, especially if it was labeled fragile. She was more secretive, kept things to herself, not fond of showing people her own personal belongings.

I tore apart the tape that sealed the box, bubble wrap stacked to the top.

Impatiently taking out the bubble wrap, I uncovered a small red velvet box, which probably must be concealing in the fragile item.

As soon as I opened the red velvet box, I dropped it as if it was poison, the sight of the object revealed in the box causing my heart tear, the object causing a haunting memory to flood back into my head.

-

New Orleans, 1814

"Jade." I spoke, sweeping down off my horse and greeting my love. She looked up from the stairs, smiling as her green eyes met mine. She got up from her step and walked over to me, as I engulfed her in my arms, kissing her warm cheek after.

Her warm green eyes looked up at mine nervously, occasionally shifting from a blue to gray. Her lips full, cheekbones sharp, the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Today was one of her rare days when she would let her curly blonde hair down, reaching up to the curve of her back.

"I brought you something." I spoke in excitement, pulling out the small pouch from my pocket.

"Klaus, wait-

-Open it." I whispered, placing the pouch in her long and slender hands.

"I have to tell you something first." Jade said, her eyes pleading with mine.

"Open it first." I repeated myself, more sternly. Jade blinked, pursing her lips and sighing, before giving in to my request.

She unwrapped the pouch, taking out the small velvet box that concealed it. The edge of her lip twitched slowly into a smile, as she looked up at me, a glint of excitement shining in her bright eyes.

"Really, Klaus. I don't think this is necessary." Her soft voice spoke.

"Love, just shut up and open it."

Jade rose an eyebrow at me, before bending her head down, lifting the lid of the box up achingly slowly.

"Its not gonna jump out and bite you sweetheart."

She let out a nervous laugh, lifting the lid off all the way. Her eyes widened at the sight in front of her.

Jade took out the golden locket, examining the front closely. A red jewel at the center, surrounded my diamond and intricate designs inscribed into the gold. I watched her turn the locket to the back side, her beautiful smile brightening her face.

Her age was engraved on the back of the locket in cursive in roman numerals, XXII, along with a small infinity sign finishing the roman numeral of twenty two.

"Klaus, this is beautiful."

I smiled.

"You're beautiful."

Her laugh filled the air at my comment.

"Quite the charmer you are."

"Charming is my middle name." I smirked. "Now open the locket, love."

Jade opened the locket swiftly, revealing a photograph of myself on the left side, and one of her on the right.

"Happy birthday Jade."

She looked up to meet my gaze, a warm smile appearing on her face.

But the smile disappeared as quickly as it came, as she removed her eyes from mine.

"Klaus, I love it." She fumbled with the chain nervously, not meeting my gaze.

"But, I can't take it."

My jaw tensed.

"Yes you can. Its your birthday. Why don't you look happy?" I felt anger growing inside me, frustrated at Jade's antics.

"Klaus, I just can't." She started to turn away, but I pulled at her arm, whirling her back around to face me, but still, she didn't look up at me once.

"Why not? Did I do something wrong?" I spoke lowly.

"No, just please, let go of me."

"You're hiding something." I said.

"No, I'm not. Just please-

-your heart rate says otherwise."

She finally looked up at me, a look of pity and guilt crossing her beautiful face.

"There's something you should know." Jade spoke nervously. I just stared down at her, waiting for the next couple of words to come out.

"I.. I don't want to be turned. I want to stay human. I don't want to be a vampire." She whispered out, taking a nervous step back away from me.

"What?!" I boomed, disbelief crossing my face.

"Klaus, I love you. But I'm not in love with you."

I held in my anger and jealousy, not wanting to frighten Jade, instead letting her continue. I felt upset, depressed even.

"I am in love with someone else."

Silence filled the air. The only sound that escaped was our heavy breathing, and the sound of my heart crumbling. The humanity, the good that had flooded my heart, was now being chased out by darkness.

This is what I get for giving my heart to a mere human. This is what I get for loving her.

Rebekah was right. I should have stayed away from her. I should have killed her.

"What's his name?" I growled, turning my back from Jade. The alluring smell of her blood that I had blocked out for so long now flooded my senses, causing my eyes to shift.

"Why?"

"All I ask his for his name, Jade. Then I will leave you." I lied.

"If I give you his name, promise me this." She said, her hands on my arms, turning me back around to face her.

"Promise me you won't hurt him. Promise me you won't even go look for him." She spoke sternly.

"And promise me you will stay out of my life." She added.

My heart tore apart even more.

"I promise."

She sighed in relief, a smile on her face.

"Its Jason. His name is Jason."

Anger, betrayal, all these emotions and feelings an Original shouldn't feel flooded through me. All the love I felt for Jade turned to hate.

"And I am in love with him."

I plunged my hand into her chest, claws outstretched, as I felt her rapidly beating heart around my grip. Jade began to crumble around my arm, grabbing my chest to keep herself up standing, as she choked out.

"Well that's too bad."

I yanked her heart from her chest, her blood dripping down my arm and over flooding my senses. Her shocked eyes remained on me as she crumpled to the ground, whispering out her last words.

"I loved you."

And with that, she fell to the ground, her last breath escaping her.

"No. You didn't." I said.

Pain tugged at my heart as I looked down at her still beating heart in my hand, instantly regretting the decision I had made. Tears stung at my eyes as I dropped Jade's heart as if it were poison, looking down disgustedly at my blood covered hand.

I killed her. I killed the woman I loved.

"And at last, the deed is done." I whirled around, seeing Rebekah emerge from the road, as she looked down at Jade's dead body. She bent down in front of me, picking up her slowly dying heart as she examined it.

"I knew you had it in you Klaus."

Yet still, I did not speak, too shocked at what I had just done. A tear slowly slid down my face.

"See what she did to you? She made you feel. She made you weak." Rebekah continued as she wrapped her arms around me, engulfing me in her embrace.

"I'm sorry, Nik."

I let out a chuckle, shaking my head in disgust.

"No you aren't."

"Fine. I'm not sorry that you killed the woman that made you weak. You are even weaker than herself, a mere human."

Silence. A single tear I shed for Jade.

"Neither am I." And I wasn't.

-

That memory brought back an aching in my heart, causing me to erupt in anger and kick the box across the room. I remembered how Jade's face of horror as I ripped her heart out remained constant in my mind for years. The longing and missing I felt for her lasted another century, as I continuously ripped the hearts out of humans, killing them, seeing if I felt any emotion.

But as the more I killed, the more my humanity disappeared, my humanity being Jade. When my humanity at last disappeared a century later, as did Jade. It was as if I forgot her, not even bothering to remember who she was as my humanity ocassionally tugged inside of my monster form.

I looked down at the locket with mixed emotions. Jade's age was still inscribed onto the back. Opening it cautiously, my eyes widened at the image that appeared before me.

My little photograph that I placed decades ago on the left side of the locket was still there. But Jade's photo had been replaced by Jade Alexander's.

Quite the opposite these two girls are.

Jade was beautiful. The most beautiful woman I had ever met. But Jade Alexander's beauty challenged hers. Jade Alexander was unlike Jade, in fact, they were the exact opposites. Jade was kind, ambitious, sweet, and a caring beauty. The beautiful smile and her green eyes shining with a glint of gold caused every single human to fall in love with her. And I killed her.

Jade Alexander, her exact opposite, is stubborn, secretive, mysterious. The worst trait of hers is how undeniably annoying she is. Yet, her secretivity and cunningness attract me to her like a magnetic force. And though I did try to kill her, I couldn't bring myself to do it.

Different as they are, there is one thing that ties both of them together. Me.

And now somehow, this locket.

As much as I hate the thought of it, I will kill Jade Alexander someday. She will suffer the same fate Jade did. Even though that force won't allow it, that same force that stopped me from killing her, I will kill her.

Because that is what Rebekah demands. Because family first.

Rebekah.

My sister, who found me this locket to give Jade. But why she did it, still remains a mystery. She wanted Jade dead. She wanted me to kill her. So I did.

Now this locket is in Jade Alexander's position.

And now she wants Jade Alexander dead.

The next second I found myself outside of Jade's house, calling Rebekah.

Klaus? She picked up after the second ring.

We need to talk. I spoke lowly, looking down at the locket in my hands.

Ok. So talk.

This is something I'd rather talk to you about in person. Now.

But we just found Marcel, can't you wait at least another hour or less?

This is more important than Marcel.

Ok.. I'll be at the house in two. What's wrong? You sound... different.

I hung up on her, attempting to keep my anger down to a minimum as I stormed through the woods, arriving back at the house in moments. The sky started to grow brighter as the darkness ceased away, a sign that the sun would come up soon.

Rebekah was just getting out of a range rover that she probably stole, seeing me approach from the woods with an angered expression.

I slammed her against the car, the glass on the window shattering. She blinked, too stunned too recover what had just happened quickly, before I drove my outstretched claws into her chest, gripping around her beating heart.

"The locket. Where did you get it." I growled, as Rebekah moaned in pain.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about." She choked out, gripping tightly at my wrist, as I pulled out the locket from my pocket, letting it dangle over her eyes as I tightened my grip around her heart.

"Recognize this, little sister?"

She blinked a couple times, her eyes widening in shock.

"Its that one locket you gave to Jade. I-i thought it had been lost and disappeared." She stuttered with the tone of a liar.

"No, you don't. You took the locket, hid it from me all these hundreds of years, and now you bring it back up when a girl happens to walk into my life." I growled, puncturing her heart with one of my claws.

She winced and tried to wriggle out of my grasp, but it was too painful, for one wrong move would shorten her life span.

"How did Jade get this? Did you give it to her?" I boomed.

"Nik, you're hurting me." Rebekah pleaded.

"Let her go." The witch spoke strictly behind me, a wince of pain forming in my head from her powers. I removed my grip from around Rebekah's heart and my hand out of her chest, causing her to fall to the ground as I turned to face the witch, glaring down at her. I opened my mouth to say something to her, but was interrupted by Rebekah.

"Yes, I intentionally put the locket in Jade's possessions. I put it in one of her packing boxes when she moved out of her apartment. I thought she would see it. I thought it would help her." Rebekah gasped out from the ground. I turned slightly to look down at her, her eyes burning of fear.

"Don't play with me, little sister. I know why you gave her that locket. You want her dead." I snapped.

"I never said that. I only gave it to her because I felt her and your past Jade were connected. And the jewel, Klaus, is made out of vervain, so it would have had the ability to protect Jade from Silas. But no, you were just being your ignorant self and not caring for her safety. No wonder the woman you loved died."

I took in a deep breath, ignoring her rude but honest comment. I bent down so I was at eye level with her, looking into her eyes without any emotion. And then my hang was around her throat, slamming her into the floor, the marble floor cracking at the impact.

"Wait." Rebekah choked out. She clawed at my hand, and I slightly released my grasp around her, allowing her to breathe.

"Don't you find it strange, or should I say coincidental, how the Jade you loved was in love to a man named Jason, and how our Jade was engaged to a man that happened to have the same name?"

"So?"

"I know you didn't meet Jason centuries ago, but I did. He is the exact man that was engaged to Jade now."

"So what, Jason was a vampire?"

"No. In fact, he was a werewolf."

"Then explain to me why Jade would be engaged to a two hundred year old wolf."

"Dark magic." Morgan said.

"Or," Rebekah started, "he could have been a hybrid."

"Impossible." I snapped. "How does this bastard have anything to do with this current situation?"

"Because you and him connect 1814 Jade and our Jade now to the locket. Jason, by life. And you, by death. Jason lived. Jade did not." She smirked.

I clenched my jaw, releasing Rebekah, standing up and deciding to not listen to any more of the trash that escaped her mouth.

"Can I see the locket?" Morgan chimed in, walking cautiously up to me. I rose my eyebrows at her, her eyes set hard on the jewel. I placed it in her open hand, as she brought it close to her eyes, examining the red jewel. She opened it, her eyes widening at the sight before her, skimming through the photographs of myself and Jade. The witch flipped it to the other side, seeing the number XXII engraved onto the back.

"Where did you get this?" She asked in alarm, hanging the locket away from her face inches away. She switched her eyes back and forth from me to Rebekah.

"A witch." Rebekah replied.

"What was her name?"

"She was a-

-Leverette?" Morgan interrupted.

"I.. yes. What about her?"

"Why the hell would you take something from her?" Morgan's face grew angry.

"Excuse me?" Rebekah snapped, approaching her stubbornly. I yanked her back by the arm, shoving her behind me in warning.

"My great ancestor Leverette practiced dark magic. This red jewel... I don't know how or where the hell she got it, but its not good."

"What is it?" I asked, turning the locket hanging from her hand and examining the jewel.

"I don't know. It's not just vervain that's in this. I can feel it. Its more darker. There's something evil swimming around in it. It's almost as if this locket is.. cursed."

"Then we destroy it." I took it from her grasp, but Morgan only pulled back at my wrist.

"No. It could be our only chance to find Jade."

"This did not even belong to her."

"You're right. It didn't. But it did belong to someone else."

Silence. The only other person that I knew was with Jade was the manipulater himself.

I exchanged a glance with my sister, her eyes widened in surprise.

"That's not possible. Silas wasn't even alive." Rebekah said.

"I don't know who else has magic that dark or evil." Morgan took back the locket from my grasp, as she turned on her heel and walked back to the house, expecting us to follow.

"Then how did your ancestor get the locket?"

"She was the only witch, the strongest witch, that practiced dark magic. She used it to make herself immortal. And Silas was her teacher." Morgan spoke in disgust.

"Well, where is she now?" We were now in the mansion, as I walked in front of Morgan, leading her through hallways and rooms and into the office where she could cast her spell.

"She disappeared when Silas died. Who knows."

I stopped in front of the office, opening the door for Morgan.

"Find her." I said, looking at Morgan, but looking right through her.

"I promise."

Allowing the door to shut behind Morgan, I looked at the wall straight in front of me, ignoring Rebekah's curious stare on my face.

My thoughts were tangled together, cluttered all on one edge of my brain, while the rest of my mind was empty. What Rebekah had said about the locket haunted my mind. If they were both connected, then Jade Alexander will suffer the same fate Jade had. At my hands.

"You're worried." Rebekah spoke, stepping in front of me. I only looked straight through her, too tired to argue with her anymore.

"Another emotion that I haven't seen from you in centuries." I only ignored what Rebekah said, continuing to stare right through her.

"We'll find her, Nik. Stop worrying so much." Still, I continued to ignore her.

She sighed in frustration, feeling the impact of her hand against my face as my head twitched to the side. It only stung for a second before it disappeared, as I glared down at my sister.

"What?" I growled.

"Stop looking so... weak. Your humanity is starting to rub off on me." Rebekah complained. I ignored her again, leaning my head back against the wall.

"I'm sorry."

I snapped my head down to Rebekah, who was looking up at me in pity.

"I know you blame me for the death of Jade, and I'm sorry about that." She continued, "I was selfish, only thinking about myself and not you. And when someone you finally loved walked into your life, I was scared that she would take you from me. So I acted. I introduced her to Jason. And I'm sorry."

I wasn't surprised by what she said. With Rebekah's selfish personality, I knew she would do a selfish act to keep me all to herself. Because I would do the same exact thing. And I did, to all of the countless human boys she was with.

"That doesn't surprise me. I would have done the same thing." Was all I said.

Silence flew around us, as we waited patiently outside the office for Morgan to finish her spell. A couple minutes passed, and footsteps walked into the large mansion, echoing off the walls.

"It's probably Elijah." Rebekah said, taking a step forward to greet them, but I stopped her with my hand.

"I'll go." I left Rebekah standing there, as I walked out of the hall, turning a few corners before I saw Elijah and Marcel appear before me.

Marcel looked dazed, his eyes in a craze as he tried to take in his surroundings. His shirt was drenched in his own blood. Other than that, he looked fine. But there was one idiot missing.

"Damon run off?" I asked my brother, not even concerned of what happened to him.

"Actually, yes. After we found Marcel, he disappeared." Elijah said.

"Poor Salvator. Probably bummed out about his brother." I said. I moved my gaze back to Marcel, who was trying to stay calm as he clenched his teeth, looking right past my head.

"You alright, mate?" I smirked. Marcel glanced at me, a smirk forming on his face.

"Klaus." He grinned, taking a step to me. Before he could take another step forward, he collapsed to the ground, clutching at his head in pain. Elijah bent over him as Marcel groaned.

"Silas getting to him?" I asked, watching at the scene play before me.

"He is constantly moving from place to place, you can't catch him." Marcel growled, looking up at me, baring his fangs.

"Where are they right now?" Elijah asked calmly, pulling Marcel back up to his feet.

"I told you already. I don't know." He spoke lowly, switching his glare to my brother.

"Where'd you find him at?" I spoke to Elijah, approaching them.

"Staked against the tree in the woods. At least, thats how we found him when we were on our way out to the stream where Rebekah had found him before." I only nodded, circling around Marcel.

"Jade really means that much to you?" Marcel asked me, a smile twitching on his lips.

I opened my mouth to reply, but shut it in an instant, deciding not to answer that.

"Yes, she means alot to all of us." Elijah spoke for me, sensing the silence and awkward atmosphere.

"She means alot to me too. I want to help you."

"No." I snapped. All their heads snapped at my direction, Elijah's expression disappointed and warning me.

"You can't stop me." Marcel smirked.

"Actually I can." I made a move to lunge at him, but Elijah was in front of him in a split second, blocking my way.

"Move." I snapped.

"Cooperate, Niklaus." He warned me. i moved to the side, but he only mirrored my movements, blocking me from Marcel again.

"Do it for Jade." He said, and this time, I stopped and listened to him. Elijah moved to the side.

"We do not need your help. We already have plenty." I said calmly to Marcel.

He smiled. "You're just being selfish, Klaus. We all know you want to be the one to save her."

"Shall I put you in your death bed now or have Silas do it himself?"

"I am going to find her, and you can't stop me." He continued.

"I guess now it is." I growled.

"I love Jade."

I felt my mind snap alive, my heart freezing at the words that had escaped his mouth. Jealousy.

"Well that's too bad." I growled. It felt as if the past was replaying itself again. I flung Elijah away from us, him crashing into the wall. Plunging my hand into Marcel's chest, I found my fingers squeezing around his heart, about to pull it out of his beating chest.

Stop. Her voice.

I felt a body slam against me as they pinned me to the ground, their hair covering my face. Rebekah dug her knee into my stomach, her right arm keeping my neck back. I didn't bother to escape from her hold. Hearing the sound of Jade's voice, even though she said one word, was enough to shock me into a frozen stance.

"Nik, what the hell do you think you're doing?" She shook me from my daze, still pinning me on the ground.

"I heard her." I said, ignoring her question. There were sounds of commotion a distance a way, that slowly disappeared as Elijah and Marcel grew further away.

"Heard who?" She asked.

"Jade." Her eyes widened at my comment, a smile forming on her face, showing that she didn't believe me.

"You heard Jade." She repeated.

"She warned me from killing Marcel." I said, finally shoving my sister off me when I heard footsteps approaching quickly.

The witch appeared at the doorway, a smile on her face. A smile of success.

"You found her?" I asked, feeling a grin form on my face. I stood myself up, walking up to the witch.

"Yes." She grinned. "But we don't have long. When I was doing the location spell, they moved quickly from place to place. I had to redo it so many times, but as of now, they're located in an underground tunnel in the woods. We have to go. Now."

I nodded my head, jogging out of the room, hearing Morgan and Rebekah follow.

"Wait. What about Elijah and Marcel?" Rebekah grabbed my arm.

"Elijah can come. I advice Marcel to not come along or follow us, unless he wants to be put to peace in his death bed." I said.

"Right... I'll go get Elijah. Wait outside. Don't you dare leave." She ordered, specifically to me, before turning back around.

I grabbed the witch's arm, dragging her outside. She stopped in her tracks when we exited the house.

"Rebekah said to wait."

"And risk our chance of losing Jade and Silas again? No. They'll catch up." I snapped, impatient. The witch shrugged, before approaching to the land rover, hopping into the passenger seat. I seated myself on the driver's side, starting the car.

"They're just a few miles south of here. Follow the main road for about two miles, then curve off to the left for another mile. The tunnel will be there."

I nodded my head, screeching out of the driveway and onto the main road. I pushed down to about 90, speeding down the main road for a good ninety seconds, before pressing the brakes abruptly. I pulled the car over into the ditch, jumping out of the van.

"Slow down, Hybrid." The witch called out, running lightly to me. I was already entering the woods, hearing Morgan behind me.

"You're slowing me down witch."

"Quit complaining." She said.

"I'm going on ahead." I said.

"Wait. You need me."

"No. You're job here is done."

"You really think Jade would listen to what you have to say more than me? She's sired to Silas, you idiot. And since Silas knows your a problem to the both of them, there is no way in hell Jade will listen to you."

Silence. As much as I hated to admit it, the witch was right.

"Good. That's what I thought. Now lend me your back."

I allowed the witch to climb onto my back, before speeding off deeper into the woods. I stopped at the spot where the tunnel was supposed to be, surrounded thickly by bushes and trees weeping down, the roots overgrown and tangled together. I set the witch down on her feet, looking around and not seeing any sign of a tunnel entrance anywhere.

"Where the hell is this thing?" I asked, turning around to see Morgan clear away the dirt on a spot. I walked up to her and saw she was uncovering a wooden door.

"Use your head, Klaus." The witch shook her head. I smirked, my smirk disappearing when I watched Morgan fall back as if she were being repelled by something.

"You alright, witch?"

"There's a spell cast on the door. We can't get in."

"You have the locket with you?" I asked. She pulled it out of her pocket.

"Good. Give it here." The witch surprisingly obeyed me, handing me the locket. As soon as the locket, mainly the jewel, came in contact with my skin, I felt it burn me, as if the locket turned into a vampire proof repellent.

"What the hell did you do to the locket?" I snapped at the witch, picking it up instead by the golden chain.

"Nothing. It's probably Silas." She said.

I brought the locket to the door, hanging it over the protection spell. The locket harshly swung side to side, as if it were slicing away the spell. Morgan brought out her hands, as she helped break away the force field, her hands shaking rapidly. The shaking spread from her hands to her arms, up to her face and down her chest.

"Hey, witch. Stop." I pushed down her hands, a trickle of blood escaping from her nose.

"You alright?" I asked as she wiped away the blood from her nose.

"Fine.. Just too much dark magic for me." She spoke quietly. "But the protection spell is broken now. We can go in."

I nodded my head, grabbing the latch and pulling the door up. Steps appeared that led down into the tunnel, putting one foot in as I started my way down.

"How did you know, Klaus?" She whispered, following me down into the tunnel. It smelled strongly of dirt, and the faint smell of human blood. Lots of it, in fact..

"I used my head." I smirked.

"Haha." We reached the end of the steps, a long hallway lit with darkness, who knows how long it goes. Coincidently, there happened to be two torches hanging off the rock wall at the end of the stairs. I went to take one off the wall, but Morgan's voice froze me.

"You know, this is probably a trap."

"Yes, I've figured that out." So I took the torch off the wall anyway, placing it in front of me to light the way.

"If anything happens from here on out, you know what to do, right?" Morgan whispered as I led us down the tight underground passageway.

"Nope." Was all I said.

"When we see Jade, we, by we I mean you, have to put this locket on her." She explained.

"No can do, witch. You said it yourself. Its cursed."

"I purified it, which absorbed a hell of a lot of my power. The curse still remains, but the light I placed within it will help unsire Jade to Silas."

"But the curse still remains." I said.

"Yes."

"What is this so called curse?"

"I don't know." She spoke softly. I stopped in my path, feeling Morgan run into me.

"If this curse placed in this locket does anything to Jade, I'm warning you, witch. You will have to fix it."

"I'm not going to let anything happen to her, Klaus. As should you too. Now walk."

I forced my feet to walk deeper down into the tunnel, silence remaining between myself and Morgan.

"I never thought I would say this, but thank you, witch. You've done a good job." I said.

"Just get my friend back if I can't." She replied in return.

"I promise."

It was silent again as we continued our short journey down the tunnel. A small light appeared a few more feet ahead, illuminating a room. We walked faster but more careful as we neared the room, more dark passageways on either side of it. I handed the torch to Morgan, as I peered into the room, the smell of human blood stronger than ever.

There on the far corner of the room was an image that surprised me.

Stefan, chains wrapped around every part of his body, burning his skin. Vervain covered chains. Very smart, Silas. Stefan's head was bent down, almost making it look like he was dead from all the burn marks on him.

I took a step into the room, feeling the locket heat up in my pocket.

Stefan's head snapped up, his eyes black, his expression hungry, blood covering almost every part of his burned body.

The Ripper.

Stefan yanked at the chains hard, clashing his teeth together, as I watched his skin sizzle under the chains. He continued to yank and yank harder the chains, his growls echoing around the rock room. He couldn't even feel the pain, nor could he feel emotion.

That's what happened when he turned into the ripper. He was unstoppable. More dangerous than I was.

I went to take another step, but Morgan pulled back at my arm, pushing me behind her.

"Let me." She whispered.

"Now, I don't think that's very wise."

"I have the upper hand here." She said, placing the torch in my hand. She ignored my glare and walking into the room. Stefan yanked at the chains harder and harder, the sizzling of his own flesh not bothering him. He showed no pain, just hunger, his eyes in a craze as he watched Morgan's every move.

The sound of rock hitting against the wall vibrated from behind me. I snapped my head back at the direction we came from, seeing nothing but darkness. I turned my head back around to where the witch and Stefan were, but now all I saw was the tunnel wall inches from my face.

So Silas knows I'm here. Not bad.

But now where the hell was the witch when I needed her?

"I was hoping you would come." Silas spoke all around me. The torch's flame flickered out, leaving me alone in the dark with the manipulator.

"Don't be a coward Silas, hiding in the dark. Too scared to face me?" I taunted.

He laughed. "I'm having mercy on you, Klaus. This is me doing you a favor."

"Well do me a favor and give me Jade."

He laughed again.

"I'm afraid I can't do that."

"Where is she." I boomed, growing more impatient in the dark by the second.

"Jade is safe. She's being taken very good care of. Now, if that is all you need to know, then I will give you your witch back, and you two can both leave here, never speaking or visiting this place ever again." Silas warned.

"I want to see her." I snapped.

"Too bad she doesn't want to see you." He chuckled.

"Not even you can stop me from seeing her." I growled.

"Actually, yes I can."

I was slammed down to the ground, feeling Silas' claws around my neck, burning through my skin. I threw him off me, feeling the tunnel ceiling crumble under the impact of my power.

I was only slammed to the ground again, this time, unable to move. An undeniable pain burst through my head as I screamed, arching my back, my wrists and ankles pinned to the ground by Silas' power, something like invisible chains.

The wolf in me decided to act. My back snapped, as my entire body started to twitch at the shift, feeling my claws grow longer, my fangs thicker. I could see in the dark now, looking around and seeing... Stefan.

But it wasn't Stefan. Stefan physically. But Silas mentally. He grinned wickedly, seeing me in pain.

I ripped off the invisible chains that pinned me down, standing up from the ground. Silas looked alarmed for almost a second, then grinned.

I charged at Silas, once again being flung to the side. The pain in my head was stronger than ever, as if fire was melting my brain alive. But I ignored it, charging at Silas again, this time slamming him into the ground.

"I have to give you credit Klaus. You truly are a powerful monster." He grinned under me. I blinked, seeing Jade under me all of a sudden.

"But are you monstrous enough to kill me?" He spoke through Jade's voice. I growled in annoyance, jumping off of him, the sight of Jade and the sound of her voice too much.

"That's what I thought." He spoke. I felt myself calming down, the wolf from of myself dispersing slowly. I leaned against the tunnel wall for support, not looking over at Silas once.

"Now now." Silas spoke after I was completely calm, still remaining in the form of Jade.

"Get out of that form." I snapped.

"Then get out of here. Run along, little wolf." He said. I snapped my head to him, baring my fangs.

"You give me Jade. Then I will get out of here."

"No can do, hybrid. Though, I'll give you the witch, then you two can run along." He smirked. Jade's smirk.

"You will give me Jade." I spoke lowly, this time, looking into his dark black eyes.

He laughed, "If you don't run out of here in the next minute, I will have no choice but to end your life."

"Because I have something of yours, you will give me Jade." I still felt the locket burning in my pocket, the burning more stronger than ever now that I was right in front of Silas.

"There is nothing of more importance to me than Jade is." Silas said. He looked cautious now, maybe even nervous, eyeing me suspiciously as I approached him.

"Good. I'm glad we agree on that." I smirked. I stopped in front of him, putting my hand down my pocket. Even though the locket burned at the touch, it was more of a burn of comfort than of pain.

He eyed my hand in my pocket. "If this is a game to you, Klaus, you won't win." He snapped.

"Oh, its not, mate. Don't you see?" I pulled out the locket from my pocket, the red jewel shining brighter and deeper than ever, hanging it front of Silas' face.

"I've already won."

Silas' eyes widened in shock as his body stiffened in fear. He switched back to his original form, the same physical form as Stefan. He made an action to grab it from my hand, but I took a quick step back, letting it hang in front of me, the red jewel facing him.

"Where did you get that." He growled, a worried and frantic look on his face. It felt good to see him afraid.

"I found it myself." I smirked.

"That has no right to be in your possession." He warned, taking a step to it, his hand sticking out to grab it again.

"Then Im guessing this piece of jewelry has importance to you." I took another step back, mirroring his actions.

"Believe me, Klaus, when I tell you this. Jade does not want to see you. In fact, she won't want to go with you at all." Silas said, his tone serious.

"You will let me see her, and you will let her go with me, as well as the witch and Stefan."

"I'm telling you. She will not go with you even if you try." He snapped.

"Well, that's too bad. I guess you won't be getting this then." I stuffed the locket back in my pocket, Silas' expression angry. He was still being careful, his eyes still on the object in my pocket.

"Fine. You can get Jade. Just give me that locket first." He said carefully.

"No. Give me Jade first, then you can get your precious locket." I smirked. Silas groaned in annoyance.

"I swear, you hybrids." He muttered to himself. With the flick of his wrist, the wall behind him crumbled to the ground, revealing another small tunnel passage with a light at the end.

"She's down this passage, where the light is. Don't even try to escape, Klaus, I have eyes everywhere, as do I with power." He warned.

I ignored what he said, speeding down the passage, arriving at a square room. On the rock walls were torches, illuminating the room. It looked simple; with a desk, a bed, and shelves filled with books spread around the place.

But what alarmed me was a simple wide table placed in the center of the room, drenched in blood.

I walked into the room, looking around to see if Jade was anywhere. There were two other openings on opposite sides of the room. I chose to enter the one on the far right, looking in it and seeing that it was just a restroom.

Why would Silas go through all this trouble to hide Jade and make her her living quarters underground?

A sound came from the opening on the other side of the room, causing me to speed back to the main entrance of her room. I eyed the opening, the sound of footsteps, light, coming closer.

And then she appeared.

She was dressed in all black, black boots, black leather pants, and a black tank that hugged her torso.

Looking more lovely than ever, although her black hair was cut short.

And then she looked at me. Eyes blood red, almost as deep as the blood on the table. As much as the color of her eyes worried me, I couldn't give a damn about that now. But the fact that she was in front of me, not harmed in any way, was enough.

Neither her or I acted in anyway for the longest minute, just looking hard at each other. She looked confused, her expression twisting as if she were trying to remember something.

"Jade." I smiled.

But she ignored my comment, averting her eyes from mine, setting herself down on the bed.

"Silas didn't tell me we had a visitor." She spoke, her eyebrow rising up.

"I'm not here to visit. I'm here to take you home." I said calmly, taking a few steps into the room.

A smirk formed on her face, as she let out a laugh that was music to my ears.

"You are very cute and mmm.. sexy and all. Thanks, but no thanks, I like it down here." She said, getting up from her bed. "But we could always do it down here. Underground. Quiet. Dark. Sounds mmm... hot to me." She approached me slowly, her hips swaying from side to side, as she bit down her bottom lip, her eyes placed seductively on mine.

Tempting me.

But my eyebrows scrunched together as I watched her, confused. Never would I have ever thought I would hear those words from Jade's mouth. She would never act like this around me, let alone try to seduce me. But yet again, this wasn't my Jade, this was Silas' Jade, who was still sired to Silas.

"I know Silas forced you to stay down here, love. But now he's letting you go, and he's allowed me to take you back to your home that is above ground." I took a couple steps back as she continued to approach me.

"Oh geez. Are you deaf? I told you, I like it down here. So I am not leaving." She snapped at me.

My eyebrows rose up in amusement, a smirk forming on my face at Jade's attitude. Now, if she were more like this with me, then the both of us would definitely have a great time together.

"You are leaving. With me." I spoke lowly, as she stopped a few feet in front of me, looking up at my face.

"No. But I do want to make a deal with you." She said in frustration.

"Ok. Talk."

"Kiss me, and then I'll go with you." Jade grinned.

My eyes widened at the deal that she laid before me, suddenly hungry for wanting her. I didn't want to agree to the deal. This wasn't my Jade. I would get hell from everyone for doing this. But again, I couldn't resist her.

"Deal." I smirked.

I was in front of her in a split second, grabbing her face in my hands. A smirk was forming on her face, but I blocked it off with my lips.

My mind kept telling me this was a trap. But right now, I was too caught up in Jade. Trap or not, its worth it.

Jade deepened the kiss, forcing my mouth open. She tasted sweet, as my tongue invaded her mouth. I walked Jade back against the wall, taking her legs and propping them up. She wrapped her legs around my hips, the atmosphere between us growing hot. She moaned into my mouth as I pressed her harder against the wall, her legs wrapping tighter around me, fingers tangled around my hair.

Usually I'm not the type to worry. But right now, I was. Even if Jade were sired to Silas, her actions and attitude would not change much. But right now, she was the exact opposite of her usual self. As much as I hated it, I liked it.

So I broke the kiss, setting Jade back down on her feet. Both of us breathing hard as we made an attempt to catch our breath. She glared up at me, a look of disappointment on her face.

"What the hell? Why did you stop?" She demanded.

I chuckled, shaking my head at her tone. Now this sounded like my Jade.

"I'm keeping up your end of the deal. All you asked was for a kiss, love, nothing more." I said.

"Don't call me love. I am not your love." She snapped.

"I don't care. Now, lets go, shall we?" I reached out my hand to bring her along, but she stepped to the side, crossing her arms across her chest.

"I'm not going." Jade said.

"Excuse me?" I put on a smile, trying to keep myself calm from going off on her.

"Why the hell would I go with a complete stranger that just took advantage of me?" She snapped.

My heart froze. I clenched my teeth together, my hands in fists. I tried to pull myself together, not wanting to hurt Jade.

But what alarmed me the most is that she just called me a stranger.

"Jade, I don't understand what you're saying. You think I'm a stranger?" I asked, my voice growing quiet.

"Well, yeah. I don't know who the hell you are, but you seem to know me. Listen, I only made that deal because I wanted to kiss you. Oh, and by the way, you are a very good kisser. I wish we could have done more." She smirked.

"You think you really don't know who I am?" I asked again.

"No, I have no idea who you are. Never seen you in my life. I don't even know your name." She said, sighing, as she looked down at her nails in boredom.

I felt my heart twist. She doesn't remember me. She doesn't know who I am. All because of Silas.

"Listen, love. You are sired to Silas, that man who forced you down here." I started.

"He didn't force me. I came because I wanted to." She said, glaring at me.

"I could care less right now, darling. He was the one who made you forget me, that's why I don't look familiar to you. He probably made you forget Morgan and Elijah-

-Morgan." She said. For a split second her eyes turned back to her stormy grey, then faded back to her blood red.

"I know them. Morgan and Elijah. Haven't seen them in what seems like forever. How do you know them?" She asked me, tilting her head to the side.

I was angry now, furious at Silas. And this Jade was now starting to grow more annoying.

"Elijah's my brother." I spoke lowly.

"Oh. Never knew he had a brother. What's your name, Elijah's brother?" She joked.

"Klaus."

"Klaus..." She muttered to herself. Suddenly she crumpled to the ground, gripping at her head in pain. She let out a blood curling scream, but then which was replaced by groans. I was over her in a second, pulling her up from the ground and into my arms, as she shook in pain and shock.

We remained like this for the most comforting minute, before she pulled away, looking up at me with her red eyes, a confused expression on her face as she looked at me close.

"I don't know who you are, Klaus. But I feel like I know you though.. it just hurts so bad." She whispered, tears threatening to escape her eyes.

"What hurts, my love?" I murmured in comfort.

"My heart." And I swear, my heart clenched in pain at how small her voice sounded when she said that.

Before I could say anything, Silas' voice sounded from a distance. "Time's up."

"You should go. Like, now." Jade said. There was a single tear that escaped from her eye, but other than that, there was no sign of confusion or sadness in her eyes, no expression of pain on her face, like there had been just a second ago.

"No. You are leaving with me." I spoke lowly, hearing footsteps approach from a distance.

"No, I am not." She denied me again.

"Why can't you just cooperate, love." I hissed.

"Because, I have what I came for." She said, pulling out the locket from her back pocket.

My hand went to my pocket, feeling that it was locketless.

"You tricked me." I growled.

"If you don't leave now, Silas and I will spare you and your friends your lives. If not, then it was nice meeting you, Klaus." She smiled.

"I'm not leaving without a kiss." I said, crossing the short distance between us.

Jade smiled. "Alright." She said, putting the locket back into the pocket of her leather pants. I yanked her to me, bending down and kissing her, hard. My hands wandered her body, over her curves and down to where she had stuffed the locket in.

I pulled out the locket from her pocket, causing Jade to break the kiss in alarm. Before she could react in anyway, I put the locket over her head, pulling it down her face so it was now at her neck. She blinked once, before her eyes widened in shock. She was stunned in place, as emotions flooded and shifted through her face, her blood red eyes slowly shifting to her stormy grey. She gripped on my arm for support, as she began to fall weakly onto the tunnel floor. I picked her up an laid her in my arms, her eyes remaining open. She let out a choking sound, as her body shook violently. Jade's breathing came out in quick gasps for air.

"Hang on with me, Jade. I'm here." I whispered to her, as her eyes looked straight through mine.

"NO!" Silas screamed from behind us. I turned around, seeing his eyes wide in shock, his eyes alive with fear and anger. His eyes were focused on Jade and the locket.

"This is the beginning." He growled, the walls around us shaking. This tunnel was about to go down.

"I will get Jade back. Along with my locket." He warned. And with that he was gone, leaving me and a stunned Jade in a collapsing tunnel, the walls shaking and groaning around us.

I rushed out of the room, it collapsing behind us. It was like a maze, there were countless numbers of passageways, some leading to nowhere, while I still heard the tunnel ceiling and walls collapsing behind us.

"Keep going straight from here, take the third passage you see on your left. It will get us out." Her spoke softly. I looked down at Jade, her hand wrapped tightly around the locket, as she struggled to stay conscious.

"Hang on love. I will get us out." I promised. I followed the directions she gave me, until I finally saw the early light of the sun. I sped to it as the collapse of the tunnel was on my tail.

And then we were out of the darkness, surrounded by the early morning and the sun just starting to rise. I looked down at Jade, her face relaxed, her grey eyes swirling. She smiled slightly up at me.

"Thank you, Klaus."

"You remember me?" I asked, worried that the locket didn't break the Sire bond.

"I remember you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

638K 10K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
1M 17.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
178K 5.6K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
1M 44.9K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC