Tokyo Ghoul x Avengers One Sh...

By IWantAnime

Just as the title says. These are just one shots of any Kaneki hanging with the Avengers on a normal day or i... More

Cutest Member
Barbie
Family
First Meeting
Dense
HideKane
Embarrassing Photos
Ruined Mask
Nightmares
First Meeting 2
Kaneko
Deadpool
Family 2
I Can Always Count On You
Witchblade Au
HideKane 2
Witchblade Au 2
Nightmare 2
Don't Fear Me
Sailor Moon
Pretty Lady
Daughter of Death Prequel
ChibiNeki
Mother of the Year(!)
Horror Fanatic
Crossover Ideas
Crossover Ideas Answers
Crossover Correction

Monster Sibling Au

738 12 0
By IWantAnime

Since Original Kaneki is a Ghoul and I've been wanting to do a Sibling Au, I needed to think outside the box so I looked up 'All Kaneki's' and thought Yami (after Haise gained his memories) looked like a vampire so ta-da! Monster hybrids!

Kyousuke Kaneki-Sasaki, 48-53 - Human

Yami Kaneki-Sasaki - Vampire

Haise Sasaki - Tengu 

Sasako - Dream Demon

Kane - Werewolf 

Mukade - Omukade

Kenji - Ghoul

Ken - Psychic

Kana - Mermaid 

Kuro - Alicorn 

Shiro - Ghost

Outside the House

"You have eyes on the house?" Fury asks over the radio.

"Roger that, Sir," Coulson replied.

"We only have one shot, make sure that none of them escape," Fury reminds. "Remember, we're here to subdue the children, do not use real bullets against them."

"What if the tranquilisers don't work," an agent inquired. "These kids are freaks."

"According to our sources, the children haven't unlocked their full potential so the tranquilisers will work," Coulson reiterates.

"I think they know we're here!" An agent using thermal binoculars to look into the house warns.

"Begin the operation!" Fury demands and a canister of sleeping gas was thrown through the window.

At the House

"Kane! Mukade! Give that back! It's not a toy!" Kyousuke yells at his two most mischievous sons who stole a laser from the defence system.

"No way, old man!" Kane yelled.

"Catch us if you can!" Mukade howled. The two sprinted away at light speed, Kane crashed into Kenji who spilled his coffee all over Ken who yelped in shock. Luckily, the coffee had already started to cool.

"F*** you, a**hole!" Kenji flung the empty cup which shattered against the wall.

"Dammit Kane!" Kyousuke cursed.

"Sorry!" Kane shouted back, laughing.

"Kenji help your twin," Kyousuke requested before chasing after the devil duo.

"Obviously," Kenji replied before leading Ken to bathroom.

Kyousuke was starting to tire out from the chase, both his sons were supernatural hybrids which basically means that they're stronger and faster then him. Suddenly, a pair of hands grabbed Kane's and Mukade's head and shoved them, face first, into the wooden floor.

"Isn't that a bit much, Aniki?" Haise inquired, sweatdropping.

"Pain is the only way these imbeciles would learn," Yami states, boredly.

"Ahh, thank you Yami," Kyousuke pants heavily, he slumped over and placed his hands on his knees to keep balance.

"It's fine. Here," Yami threw the laser to Kyousuke who stumbled around to catch it.

"Daddy, Kuro ate a coin!" Sasako yelled, worried.

"Oh geez! I'm coming," Kyousuke sighs, jogging up the stairs, he really wanted to swear. Miraculously, he managed to get Kuro to spit up the coin before putting the baby back to bed beside his twin. "How the hell did he even get a coin?" Kyousuke pondered, annoyed.

"Daddy?" A small voice called out.

"What?" It came out much harsher than Kyousuke wanted it to. Kana flinched before backing away when Kyousuke petted her hair before kneeling down to her height, "I'm sorry, Kana. Daddy's just tired, what's wrong?"

"Where's Mum?" Kana inquired, shyly.

"I don't know," Kyousuke answered, truthfully. Now that he thinks about it, she has been going out almost every night and returns late. She had also started to regain interest in the children, a few years before the second set of twins were born she stopped caring and left everything to him.

"She's been waiting outside for a bit," Kane answered.

"What?" Kyousuke question in bewilderment. Why was she waiting outside?

"Yeah, I think she's speaking to her scientist buddies," Kane discloses without a care in the world. "They stink of gunpowder and metal."

"Scientist buddies? Gunpowder?" Kyousuke echoed, shell-shocked. Misaki and him worked on this project alone, no one knew of the children. Misaki wouldn't... would she?

"Get away..." Kyousuke mumbled undress his breath. "Get away from the windows!" Kyousuke demanded, shocking his children, he then turned to Yami and Sasako, "Get the twins down, we might have to escape."

Yami and Sasako sprint up the stairs to follow orders. Kyousuke heads to the window and peeks out, his eyes widened and he quickly jumps to the side to avoid a canister that crashed through the window. It starts to beep wildly before releasing a gas but before it could do any damage, Haise used his wings to flap the gas away. This allowed Kyousuke to grab the canister and hurl it back outside.

"To the tunnels!" Kyousuke demanded, furiously, before activating his defence system which activated the lasers and put shutters around the house. There was no way in hell these bastards are getting his kids!

"The tunnels aren't opening!" Mukade yells.

"Dammit Misaki!" That b**** really did betray them! "Escape from the back! To the forest!" Kyousuke ordered, deactivating the shutters for the back door.

"But they'll see us!" Sasako argued.

"They'll capture and imprison you if you stay here!" Kyousuke screamed, the agents were nearly through. "Yami! Take of your younger siblings," Kyousuke requested before smiling sadly at his children, "and I'm sorry I couldn't be your father longer."

Yami clenched his fists before saying, "We need to go."

"What?"

"We can't!"

"What about Daddy?!"

"If we don't go then his sacrifice will be in vain! Now go!" Yami bellows and his siblings had no choice, but to obey. They ran away from their home, from their father, from their lives. Fortunately, they were able to get to the forest without anyone spotting them. When they were far enough, they stopped to rest and mourn. Kuro and Shiro wailed at the top of their lungs as they didn't understand what was going on, Sasako and Kana wept in each others arms, Kenji hugged Ken who was sobbing in his chest, Kane was trying to tough it out but it was obviously failing, Mukade just kept punching and kicking trees while swearing, Haise tried to comfort the twins who were in his arms but he struggled as he couldn't hold back his own sobs, Yami just look indifferent as always.

"You... you bastard!" Mukade screams as yanks Yami up by his shirt. "It's all your fault! We could have saved Dad! We could have fought back!" Mukade cried as he threw punches at Yami's face.

"Mukade, what are you doing?!" Sasako demanded as she grabs him, trying to wrench him away from Yami.

Yami shoves Mukade down to the ground and stares down at him, "What the hell could you have done? Huh? What the f*** could you do, Mukade? You can't use any of your attacks without harming one of us, you would have have just been a bother. In fact, what could any of us done? A lot of us haven't discovered all our abilities and the abilities we have discovered, we can't use properly. You could have poisoned us if you used your breath," Yami jabbed Mukade's chest as he threatened him, "remember that day when you bite Kane in a fight? Had Dad not made the antidote in time, we'd be down a brother. So don't you f***ing dare blame everything on me when you're so weak."

The weak comment got to Mukade, "I'll kill you!" Mukade shrieked as he was about to claw at Yami's eyes.

"Stop it! Just stop it!" Ken demands at the top of his lungs. "Please, no more... we just lost Dad, I don't want us to lose each other," Ken croaks, his voice sounded so weak and small that Yami and Mukade backed down immediately.

"What are we going to do?" Kana inquired, her voice cracking slightly,

"We're going to get our father back," Yami states, determined.

"How?" Haise questions. "Like you said Aniki, we're weak, we don't even know how to protect ourselves. How could we save Dad?"

"We train," Kenji answers, after staying silent for so long. He gets up from the ground and explains, "If we are weak then we have to get strong. Everything that happens in this world is determined by a person's strength and ability. We cannot afford to be weak! Otherwise, we'll all be killed!"

"You're right!" Kane agrees, pumping his fist into the air. Kane was about to say something when he was interrupted.

(Boom!)

The children look back to see a huge explosion in the direction of their home. Blowing up the house was an extreme safety measure their father warned them about.

"This is really happening, isn't it?" Kana whimpers.

"Yes," Yami answers immediately, "but it's fine because we have each other."

"All for one and one for all, right guys?" Haise asserted.

Sasako placed her hand out in front of her, the others followed suit each placing their hands on top of one another and promising, "We will survive and we will find our Dad."

Suddenly, Kane yanked his hand away, "They're coming!" Kane warns, sniffing the air.

"Let's go," all the children started running once again, not once looking back. They knew what they had to do.

At the House 

"Sir, the children aren't here," Coulson informs over the radio. "I'll have men search the forest."

"Keep searching," Fury orders. "Those children are too dangerous to be roaming around. Find all of them."

"Yes, Sir," Coulson replies before turning to the guy who is handcuffed to a steel bar above his head in a van. "You and your wife have been very busy, 10 hybrid kids. I'm pretty sure that your project was shut down by the scientific community since such creature couldn't exist yet here we are."

"Is there a point to this?" Kyousuke questions.

"Where are the kids?" Coulson demands.

"I just blew up my house and all my research, what makes you think I'd sell out my kids?" Kyousuke challenges.

"You don't have a choice," Coulson throws back. "Unless you want the scientific community to find out you did an unethical experiment 12 years ago."

"If I gave a damn about what they thought of me then I would have shot them the second I knew you were coming," Kyousuke threatens. "Unlike my wife, I cared for my kids. Speaking of which, where is that b****?"

"Not here," Coulson responds.

"Really?" Kyousuke questions, amused. "That's a shame because I really wanted to see the look on her face when I tell her those kids won't leave her alive."

"What do you mean?"

"I am very... stubborn," Kyousuke discloses after a moment of silence, "I was 22 when I first started this project and when I was 36, I had my firstborn. 14 years it took in total, and not once did I give up. I'm also known for holding quite a grudge," Kyousuke adds.

"Where are you going with this?" Coulson repeats.

"If you would let me finish," Kyousuke was more amused than annoyed. "My firstborn, Yami, is more like me than anything, I called that b**** out which he heard, what do you think he'll do when he comes after her? Not just him but his younger siblings. Blood is thicker than water."

Kyousuke held up his hand and counted off his fingers, smirking, "Yami, Kane, Mukade and Kenji. All fighters, all protective, all for revenge. Haise and Sasako are wise for their age but they'll support their siblings, same as Kana and Ken. Kuro and Shiro will grow up with hate for you guys. This isn't looking good for you guys or Misaki," Kyousuke laughed as if talking about their impeding death was hilarious then, out of nowhere, he yanks his cuffs violently and he growls at Coulson, teeth bare for an attack.

"You just traumatised 10 children who have no idea why you came. They must have seen the explosion, they knew I blew up the house... because of you guys. You just signed your death warrants," Kyousuke snarls before looking over Coulson's shoulder and shouting, "You hear that Misaki?! They're coming for you, no way out," he taunts, mockingly, practically giggling before focusing on Coulson. "Some agent, can't even lie properly."

Coulson said nothing to him but walks out the van and request that Kyousuke be imprisoned. Coulson watched the van drive away, his eyes void of any emotion. He then went to console Misaki who was also watching the van drive away.

"Are you alright?" Coulson inquired.

"Hm? Oh yeah, I'm fine. I just need some... time," Misaki explains. "It's not everyday your husband threatens you by saying your children will hunt you down."

"I need you to review the information on the children, you husband blew up everything so we don't have anything substantial. Afterwards, we'll put you up in a witness protection programme, you'll be safe," Coulson reassures.

"Thank you," Misaki replied, grateful, before being led away by another agent.

"You don't trust her," it was more of a statement than a question.

"Hasn't anyone told you its rude to eavesdrop on someone's conversation?" Coulson jokes to Hill.

"You were our in the open, not much privacy out here," Hill throws back. "But you didn't answer, you don't trust her," Hill repeats.

"She doesn't seem that worried that her children are running about in the forest alone in the middle of the night," Coulson reveals. "She is a manipulative, greedy and ambitious woman."

"So you noticed," Hill states before focusing on other matters, "the children are gone. No trace of them in the forest."

"We're never going to find, are we?" Coulson questions, blandly.

"Yep," Hill replies.

"I'm not going to enjoy the talk with Fury," Coulson laments but turns on his radio anyway.

Next chapter will be a 6 year time skip where the siblings are acting upon their revenge.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.3K 1.3K 17
These are a collection of one shots and imagines. These do not apply to my actual superhero series, but some are based off of them. It's kind of fun...
835 39 12
As the title says...a series of Avengers Oneshots to make your daily life a tad bit more bearable.
670K 9.9K 95
One Shots with the avengers. Avengers included: Steve Rogers. Tony Stark. Thor Odinson. Clint Barton. Bruce Banner. I may include: Pietro Maximoff. B...
147K 2.8K 29
just some reader (fem) x natasha romanoff imagines :) A LOT OF FLUFF :]] [please consider that english is not my native language]