Dream, my little mate

By germzzz

"Stop fucking hiding from me," He grabbed me by my arm and brought me closer to him, then he whispered in my... More

Authors note// please read
chapter: 1
Chapter:1
Chapter:2
Chapter:3
Chapter:4
Chapter:5
Chapter:6
Chapter:7
Chapter:8
Chapter:9
Chapter:10
Chapter:11
Chapter:12
Chapter:14
Chapter:15
Chapter:16
Chapter:17
Chapter:18
Chapter:19
Chapter:20
Chapter:21
Chapter:22
Chapter:23
Chapter:24
Chapter:25
Chapter:26
Chapter:27
Chapter:28
Chapter:29
Chapter:30
Chapter:31
Chapter:32
Chapter:33
Chapter:34
Chapter:35
Chapter:36
Chapter:37
Chapter:38
Chapter:39
Chapter:40
Author's note

Chapter:13

18.3K 439 52
By germzzz

I want to dedicate this chapter to ellolace
She's supported all my works from the very beginning and she puts up with all my frustrating characters.😂 Thanks for always being there and being your lovely self❤️
********************************************

"I'm willing to make a deal with you- a deal that will benefit the both of us." He scanned my face to see any reaction.

I didn't have anything to say because I already knew what the "deal" would be... or should I say who it would be about. I knew if I accepted whatever plan he had up his sleeve; Orianna would probably be angry with me.

"Elaborate." He smirked as he continued talking.

"See, my lovely daughter hates the idea of mates. Why... I can't seem to fathom. I think you can change that though."

"How so?" He clapped his hands, then he shot up out of his seat.

"Yes, my favorite part! You're going to love this," he walked over to the side of the table I was sitting on and sat down next to me. "I was thinking I'll give you a certain amount of time with my daughter to... woo her."

"Ok, that's it?"

"Of course not, I need something out of the deal too. After your time is up with my daughter and you hadn't completed your task- I will take my daughter back and I can take a few of your pack fighters." I looked at him quizzically for a good minute, thinking everything he just said through.

"How many is a couple of pack fighters?"

"I don't know... no more than 30." He shrugged his shoulders like it was no big deal.

"While you sit here and think- I'll go get some food and maybe even my daughter... just trying to add a little cherry to the sundae." He laughed as he walked out the room.

I was left there with my thoughts and that was not a good thing right now. The "deal" sounded pretty sweet and I was almost certain that I would be able to get her in less than a week if she went back home with me. I was just worried about her father adding some extra stuff after the deal had been set in stone.

Was this really a risk I was willing to take?

I didn't want to admit it yet, but... yes it was. My wolf had made up his mind, my mind had made up his mind, but I tried to fight it. I didn't want to just comply to his wish. I was an alpha and I had too much pride for that.

The more I stay here alone, the more I wanted to run out screaming that I accepted the deal. All I wanted was my mate and if this was the only way to get her, then I was willing to take the chance. I knew she would hate me for a little time, but I'll make her love me so fast that she won't even remember when she didn't. I just wanted us to be happy and together. I was tired of only seeing and interacting with her through a dream; I wanted her in real life, so I could touch her, kiss her, and show her everything that's she's been missing out on.

My mind was made up... I was taking the deal. I knew once I saw how angry she was I would regret it, but I also will make her regret not coming to me sooner.

Orianna walked in alongside her father. Her father had a huge grin on his face like he already knew what my answer was. Even if I had said no, after seeing her and smelling her, my mind would have automatically changed. She was just so beautiful and I already couldn't get enough of her.

She didn't make eye contact with me, which made me feel uneasy, but I was still glad I got to see her. Her and her dad sat down across the table from me.

She quickly looked up at me as she sat down, but she just as quickly averted her gaze to her lap. I let out a sigh as I watched her. I knew she felt my gaze on her, but she still didn't look back up at me.

I tapped my hands against the table and my leg under the table couldn't stop moving. I was trying to get control of my wolf before he got out of hand.

"Can't sit still?" Her father looked up at me with a knowing look, but I just rolled my eyes and focused on controlling my feelings.

"So what do you say?" He didn't waste anytime.

I was more than ready to bring her home, but her father was extra... eager.

"Can I have a minute alone with Orianna?" He quickly nodded his head and exited the room, leaving an antsy Akai and a silent Orianna.

"Are you not going to acknowledge me?" She paused for a second before she finally looked up and held my gaze.

I could see the storm brewing in her dark brown eyes. She was battling with her wolf about me. She was only making it harder on herself by acting like she felt nothing for me.

"Now that you've acknowledged me- are you going to say anything?" She huffed as I continued to speak trying to bring her out her little "mateless" shell that she put herself in.

"What is there to say?" She spoke in an annoyed tone.

"Why?" I said back with an equally irritated voice.

"Why what?"

"Why are you acting like you don't want me? Why are you making this so hard on yourself? I don't get it!" I threw my hands up in frustration.

She stayed silent for a while before answering. I didn't push her to answer anything, but I did hope for an explanation. I hadn't known her for a long time, but I already knew she would be a hard cookie to crack. She had problems and I wanted to help her get through them, but I couldn't do that if she hid from me.

"I don't feel like talking... it's not like you want to get to know me anyway- you're just using me for yourself, your pack, and a heir." She rolled her eyes and shrugged her shoulders like she didn't care, but I could tell that she did.

She cared a lot, but she didn't want to acknowledge her true feelings.

"Let's just get this over with- I already know the deal, so let's go to your pack." She leaned back in her chair and just stared at me with a blank expression.

"Orianna?"

"Just... don't. I'll go pack up." She stood up quickly and walked out the room. She didn't turn to acknowledge me or anything. She was so frustrating at times, but I didn't want a mate that complied to my every wish either.

'It would all work out' that's what I've been telling myself for the past 3 months. I just wanted to be happy... with my mate and I'd do anything to make sure that that happens. I didn't know about her existence before, but I know her now and there's not one thing I wouldn't do for her and her happiness.

************

After 5 minutes of sitting alone, my boredom had maxed out, so I stood up and walked aimlessly around the pack house trying to find Orianna.

I had sniffed out her scent in the place it was strongest, and I guessed that it was her room.

I had finally find her room after a few minutes of searching. I just wanted to bust in and help her pack, so we could get to my pack house more quickly.

I held my hand out on her doorknob, ready to open her door and expose myself to her, but then I heard shuffling around, so I dropped my hand and put my ear up to the door.

"I knew he would do something like this, he just never wants me to be happy. I hate him so much!" I could hear her soft cries through the thin door. I wanted to just open the door and wrap her small body in mine and make all her sadness go away.

"It's fine. I love you and you know I'll be there for you forever. If you ever need to get away from him, I have no problem with helping you." The room went silent as the male finished speaking.

My blood was beyond scorching. She was really trying to have me kill someone today. I hadn't planned on doing any of that tonight, but I would gladly waltz in her room right now and snap the neck of whoever was in there.

With rage clouding all my senses, my hand gripped her doorknob again, but this time I open it and bust in.

"You're going to die!"

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

This is a random question, but do you like Orianna or Akai's POV better?

Just so I can know who's POV I should write in more.

Also who do you think is in the room? And is he going to die?😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 2.7K 46
(Don't expect too much from this book. It's not the best and it's kind of twisty) She just wants to be normal. Isn't that what most people long for...
45.3K 1.9K 60
"You know love, you shouldn't follow strangers." My whole body tensed as the deep silky words entered my ears. No fucking way. You have got to be ki...
54.4K 2.9K 90
Seraphina Allen has been struggling through life, trying to make ends meet. But the more she lives, the more she wants to die. Everything seems to pu...
2.3M 64.9K 23
Ziara Ale, a normal teenage girl, well as normal as Ziara could get. She's short, clever, and curvy. If there is one thing to know about Ziara it's t...