Safe and sound (Taylor Swift...

By newfoundgracee

11 year old Scarlett has been an orphan all her life. She doesn't mind life in an orphanage, but when her bes... More

Broken promises.
Tumblr posts.
She sees.
London.
Runaway.
Standing in front of you.
Secrets.
Almost here.
Welcome Home.
The Truth.
Best friends.
Cat-sitting.
Sorry :/
NYE
There's glitter on the floor.
The day after the night before.
Paparazzi.
A polaroid of us.
I hope you actually read this.
For the life of us.
ITS NOT APPROPRIATE.
Enchanted.
A/N
I knew you were trouble.
*NOTICE*
You're not sorry.
Competition?
Wait for me to come home.
I can't.
I'm sorry.
I wish you would.
Forever and always.
Thank you.
You can read this
HMM I WONDER
S e q u e l
ranked in #1?!?!?!?!
Indy 🤧🤧
6.4K VIEWS??
PLEASE READ!!
wtf 13k views
pls help!!!!!
elisha i see u

You don't understand.

1.1K 27 8
By newfoundgracee

I knocked three times. Hands shaking, I reached for my phone. I had to have something in my hands to distract me.

The door swung open and I looked up at Selena. She looks like she's just seen a ghost.

Selena's POV

I placed down the bowl of ice cream in my hands and went to the door. Who would be here now? Its almost 3 o'clock.. Its not that late, but still..

I turned the doorknob expecting to see Taylor there with a tin of cookies, but remembering she had to take Scarlett back to the airport.

I gasped when I saw Scarlett standing there. Her left arm and legs were covered in blood, her eyes filled with tears.

"Scarlett, What the fuck happened?!" I pulled her inside and realised what I just said. "I'm sorry."

"It's fine." So looked down at the floor. "Um, Taylor was taking me back to Australia, we started screaming at each other in the car and I though I would just jump out of the car and come here.." She boy her lip.

"A moving car?!" I ran to the closest and grabbed a first aid kit.

"I just wanted to get to you." Her voice was almost at a whisper. "I wanted to see if you knew anything."

"Sorry sweetie. I don't.." my phone started vibrating. "I'll be back in a minute." I walked into the kitchen and closed the door.

Taylor's POV

"Come on Selena.. pick up." I paced around the living room, hoping Joe wouldn't come back and find me like this.

"Taylor, what the fuck happened!?" Selena's voice echoed through the empty house.

"Can you bring her down here?" I bit my lip, praying she'd do what I asked.

"You're unbelievable. You honestly think I'd bring her to you?" Well, she's certainly mad.

"Yes?" I sat down on the couch.

"Oh my god." Selena sighed. "Call me when you get your shit together."

"Selena! Please! You don't understa-" The line went dead.

"Ugh!" I threw my phone at the wall. It shattered.

Tears flowing from my eyes, I collapsed on the couch, squashing the cat underneath me. "I'm sorry Mere." I rubbed her head. "Do you miss Scarlett too?"

(A/N: ooooo ;) Sel Selly Sel Sellllll ;)

Tay or Sel's side? I honestly don't know tbh because I know the reason and you don'ttt (yet :3)

Oki bye ahhhh
~Nicole xxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55K 1.2K 37
"𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒐𝒘𝒏, 𝒌𝒊𝒅. 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏" The first 9 years of Y/n's life were every kid's dream. A mom, a da...
29.9K 582 38
Kate is in the foster system, her mom died when she was six and her dad didn't take it well, then Kate got sent to New York Safe Haven Orphanage, one...
72K 1K 19
WhyDon'tWe adopts 8 year old Grace by order of their manager, but she ends up as so much more than a publicity ploy. Please no hate (Completed)
103K 3.1K 32
Louis and Harry's sons are growing up; Zayn is twenty-two, owns his own tattoo parlour and is in a long-term relationship; Liam is seventeen, in his...