Daring To Love Him (Sandhir M...

Par Appyfizz_gone_crazy

Do you know who values life most? The one who is having very little chance to live. Yet there are people who... Plus

2. Prajakta Got Hired
3. Prajakta and Her New Home
4. Prajakta and Her First Day
5. Prajakta and Her Fighting Spirit
6. Danishk and Pep Talks
7. Danishk and That Street Beggar
8. Danishk and His Ways
9. Danishk and His Messed-up Mind
10. Prajakta and The Investor's Party
11. Prajakta and Fights
12. Danishk and Restlessness
13. Danishk and The Game
14. Prajakta and Sari?
15. Prajakta and Troublesome Malhotra
16. Prajakta and Obstacles
17. Danishk and the Guilt
18. Prajakta Isn't a Fan of Hospitals
19. Prajakta Got Her Revenge
20. Danishk and Interrorgation
21. Prajakta Sympatized With the Beast
22. Prajakta Is a Mafia Queen
23. Danishk The Prankster On The Loose
24. Prajakta's Death Certificate...
25. Danishk Got Distracted
26. Prajakta's Colourful Day
27. Danishk & Prajakta Kiss
28. Danishk Underestimates Prajakta
29. Truth About Prajakta's Hiring
30. When Prajakta Needed help
31. Prajakta and Forgiveness
32. Danishk and The Blast
33. Prajakta Fell in Love
34. Danishk and Surprises!
35. Danishk hates Birthday Parties
36. Prajakta's Worry
37.Danishk and His Escape
38. Prajakta's Brother
39. Danishk and Consoling
40. Danishk knows
41. Finding Prajakta
42. Danishk and Prajakta's Past
43. Prajakta and the Doctor
44. Prajakta and Danishk's Past
45. Weird and Worried Danishk...
46. Danishk's Promise
47. Prajakta's Insecurities

1. Danishk and His Suicide

353 8 5
Par Appyfizz_gone_crazy

"Suicide doesn't end the chances of life getting worse, it eliminates the possibility of it ever getting any better." - Unknown
******************************************************************

A beautiful warm spring evening filled with optimism made her smile as it is really a rear view in Delhi. Even though lots of problems, even though she has nowhere else to go, even though she has no job or no shelter over her head. Yet those various shades of red, orange, purple and blue are forcing her to stay optimistic and hence she has that wide breathtaking smile which can thaw any ice cold heart. Her smile vanished when she witnessed something which was horrific and depressing enough to fill darkness in that current situation. A man on his early twenties with ruffled black hair and a disheveled formal grey buttoned linen shirt and black crumpled formal pant with matching black Blazer in his arms was standing over the railing of the bridge which was opposite side of her.

How dangerous!

"Hey! Hey... Get down from there... GET. DOWN. RIGHT. NOW."

She yelled frantically but she got no response. Blood boiled in her veins as she thought how in the world people can think of taking away their own life. Life is so precious once it's gone no one can bring it back.

There are many people who are counting their ending days and are wishing if they could have changed their fate and live this beautiful life much longer. But here is someone who is willing to give such beautiful thing away just because of few hurdles.

Thinking that he might take one more step just to end his life she cautiously crossed the road and then she started searching for a stone. Once she found she directly aimed at that person and hit him.

As he felt a small yet hard object hit his butt making his depressed thoughts vanish and he turned his back to find a lady of early twenties placing her hands on her hips and glaring at him. What's with this lady? Why is she glaring at me? Doesn't she have anything else to do rather than standing in front of him and glaring at him?

As she stood by the road and he was in the tip of the railing her petite figure was not at all impressive or intimidating. Ignoring her he focused on his task of taking away his life while Prajakta, used this ignorance of his to call the cops. After which she decided to buy a bit of time and distract the delluded person.

"Are you really insane? Why do you want to take your life? Have you ever imagined what would happen to your family and loved ones once you leave?"

The nasty glare he threw towards her was on point. He huffed and climbed down from the railing.

"What do you think of your self? A begger come counsellor? I don't need your f*cling advice, now scram."

The way he insulted her tugged her heart painfully and reminded her the situation she is in. Hence she threw her own kind of glare by mustering up all of her energy.

"I. am. not. any. BEGGAR!"

The rage within her caused her to push him a bit while she went forward to slap him.

"How dare-"

"Oh yes, I have the dare...."

Prajakta yelled at him while he couldn't help but feel like he is a kid who is getting scolded by his parents. As he didn't wanted to let her win, he decided to have the last word.

"You stupid lady what the hell are you doing? Why the hell can't you mind your own damn business? Whatever I do it's on me not you so stop poking your nose around."

He pushed her with such a force that she stumbled and almost fell yet balanced herself while loud honking of horns and a vehicles rushing over almost hitting the lady. That reminded them both that they standing over a bridge which is busy with traffic. He closed his eyes and mustered as much as patience he could and opened his eyes only to stare at those ebony green orbs being glassy and shiny with unshed tears.

"Life... is hard I know but this is not a solution... this will never be a solution. Whatever problem you have, I will pray to god that it will be solved but no matter what, don't take your life if you ever loved your parents, friends or anyone who ever is close to you because their tears will never let your soul rest in peace."

With that, she left him while he kept his gaze on her retreating figure. He did not realize her deeds and right away resulting cops approached him asking questions he replied discreetly and finally spilled his uncle's name and gave his card and he was free from them after which he quickly came down from bridge and hailed a cab.

After that incident, she landed to a nearest metro station while she was thinking about that guy she met before. His ebony orbs were reflectiing a deep ocean with pain, secracy and layers of cryptic emotions. Prajakta decided to get down on a random stop and roam around as she was bored with traveling and thinking over what's the next step in her life. Not to mention, large crowd would fill up eventually as it's gonna be end of working hours.

The dark sky yet shining street lights everywhere stated that the nightlife in Delhi is always this busy and chaotic. She missed those days of Shimla where her parents used to be the source of her entertainment. No there is nothing left in that city causing her to move to Delhi. How she wished she could have gone back to the time where she was the careless free-spirited teen who used to bunk tution classes and have tea at a stall near her home and get caught by her mother later on leading her to run towards her dad and him defending her later on. Those were the good old days!

Finally, after walking for a long time, she found something which will be useful for her. A cafe named 'Pankh' enclosed with a wooden door and glass panels looked bright and welcoming while a poster of 'help wanted caught her eye. She pushed the door making the bell enclosed to it ring indicating the staff that a customer arrived. The interiors of the cafe were cozy with white walls, wooden chairs and table and as well as few quirky, colorful wall hangings,cusions and table clothes.

"Welcome to Pankh what would you like to have?"

A chirpy waitress with a black and white blouse and dress pants came and asked her with a smile in her face which oozed warmth. Thankfully someone is a bit kind today.

"A Job?"

She questioned.

"Oh! You saw the poster, actually it was not for the cafe though, what's your name? And give me your details, I will inform mam."

That waitress informed her and she took out a piece of paper from her back pack.

"I am Prajakta."

"Prajakta, nice to meet you. I will call mam, she will interview you."

Prajakta gave a nod and waited patiently and gazed over the ambience of the cafe after few minutes, she saw someone entering from the kitchen area.

"Hello, my employee here said you are in search of job is that correct?"

The lady at was around her early fifties, sharp features yet motherly welcoming vibes surely relaxed Prajakta a bit. Yet she managed to stutter in front of the owner of the cafe a bit

"Uh-um-I-actually, I came... for work-"

She gave a nod at Prajakta and was about to speak something but she was interrupted.

"Chachi, I am leaving..."

Both the ladies turned towards the person who interrupted and one of them gasped out loudly.
Danishk turned towards his chachi and then towards the familiar figure who created a brawl for him today.

"What the- are you following me now? Get out from here now!"

As he yelled Prajakta's blood boiled again and she stood up to give him a piece of her mind.

"Look Mr. I am not following someone who is really hopeless-"

"Stop it right there, you got it all wrong and also could you even afford a coffee over here? Begger!"

Danishk snickered enraging Prajakta right away.

"Oh atleast I am not taking my life because of that atleast! You are the one who could afford this freaking cafe but still you were about to take your own life-"

"Danishk... how could you?"

Their banter was stopped by the lady who was interviewing Prajakta. So his name was Danishk hmm... the name sounds so cool but the glare which was burning holes to her body went unnoticeable when she found the elder lady's eyes turned glassy. Prajakta approached her and held the elder lady's shoulders to relax her tensed shoulders.

"You... because of you-"

Danishk tried to yell at that girl for spilling the beans but was stopped when he felt a warm embrace of his chachi.

"Beta, I know that we can't replace your family but... we... we love you and loosing you is just as  loosing Dishan. Please beta... please don't leave us..."

The emotions which he held deep inside his heart broke free and a lone strand of tear fell and he soon wiped it off as he knew that there is a third person. While Prajakta learned the reason behind his attempt of suicide and her eyes also did welled up with tears while she staggered back.

"What is happening here?"

A man

"Your beta was trying to commit suicide."

The glare on Prajakta intensified and Danishk facepalmed as the news spread before glaring this huge mouthed girl while his chachaji froze and they all could hear silent sniffles of the elder lady. Danishk couldn't be but take long strides towards her and hugged her while he kept on muttering I am sorry while all Prajakta could think of the moment as a great escaping opportunity.

As she took a step back and tried to silently exit a strong hold on her arm stopped her. Ugh! So much for escaping.

"You bloody woman when will you stop being nosey? I did not ask you to publish whatever I do to some social media or in breaking news right? I am going to file a case on you for false accusations."

Danishk's hold was tightening over her arm making her wince. His glare became even more, worse if it was possible. Prajakta started cursing inwardly on her luck and the bloody conscience which had her meet this brute of a cave man. She only got herself into a huge mess. Why did she open her mouth again?

"Is that all true?"

She could feel Danishk Freeze and she also got tensed as she heard the voice. It was too rough and deep like a strict school teacher.

"I-"

Danishk's lips felt dry the lump which he tried to gulp down from her throat feelt way too much.

"I-I am.... s-sorry."

He left Prajakta's arm harshly and stormed out with unshed tears. While the elder couple were not able to hold the sadness within themselves.

"I-I am sorry I was not supposed to say all this-"

Prajakta nervously continued to explain but Danishk's chachaji held his arm up to stop her.

"It was not your fault miss... What is your name again?"

*************************************************************************

A/N:

Wow! who knew first chapter will be like this? Such a mess right?

But I agree with Prajakta here. Whatever hardship we have in our lives, taking our own life never will be a solution. Many people who suffer from many ailments and wants to live a bit more longer and crave for life.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

38.6K 2.6K 19
#322 in Short Story 20/5/18 #258 on 22/5/18 #265 on 4/6/18 Vikram walked aimlessly.After missing out chance willingly to.Party with his friends.A da...
63K 4.1K 54
"I was on a goddamn vacation in this God-forsaken place. I never meant to get engaged to you. I never meant any of this to happen. You. Me. Us. None...
399K 17.2K 60
This is the story about a happy go lucky and fun loving girl; whose life changed after coming from her cousin's wedding. I try something different. K...
72.4K 3.7K 53
Sixteen-year-old Samaira felt the burden of taking the biggest decision of her life, which would truly affect her drastically. Her unknown past has b...