Change (Harry Styles)

By abbieandharry

When Abbie's dream comes true••it all changes quick, it is a search, it is a struggle and it is painful but i... More

Change (Harry Styles)
Dont look...
Questions
Travel
Three words
The answer is all that matters
I forgot
Plans
The drive
Airport chaos
Couples
Bowling
Sacrifice
Alone
Black out
Its my fault
We need to find them
The search
Tremble
Found or nah
Check now you little shit ball
Celebrate
Nooooo
Wedding plans
Saved by the bell
Why would you do this to me
Stories
Fireworks
Eggs☺
Yay?!
How it happened!
Good times
My girls
The trick
Preperation
Today is the day
The wedding
It was so cute
the court case
the party
Responses
Cutting the cake
{a/n}
Louis and the mystery girl
Klub ice...
Authors note...
Movie marathon
Visitors...
New Nanny...

Dates

33 6 2
By abbieandharry

Abbie's POV...

After all the congratulations and all of the hugs of all of the quests, my mum pulled me aside and took my into the ladies bathroom...

"You know, I thought that you were just eating a load of pies, but you actually have a little miracle in your belly! I hope you are making the right choice here Abbie, because if not, pull out now!" she said in a husky tone!

"Who do you think I am mum, some kind of slut who just has kids with anyone she lays her fucking eyes on? Huh! Harry and I are married and he will always be the one until I die! So, I don't need you!" And then I stormed out, without another word said!

Harry's POV...

I know that people would be happy for Abbie and I, but I would have never dreamed of them being this happy! My auntie already has baby presents with her because she 'had a feeling!'

Once I got Abbie back, she looked a little exhausted, but that will soon change once we are on the dance floor!

Abbie's POV...

I was dragged onto the dance floor by Harry for our first dance, but I was just really tired of life and I just couldn't be arsed!

Why does my Mum never trust me with any men, it probably all started with Callum, Callum Harrison!

***FLASHBACK***

"Mum!!!!!" I roared down the long hallway!

"What Abbie, come into the kitchen if you want to speak to me!" She said in a kind and loving tone.

"Well... Can I go to New Brighton and watch a movie with... erm...." i stuttered

"You are free but with who??"

My room started to go cold and I could feel my mums tension vibrate the kitchen tiles.

"Erm... Ca.... Callum Harrison?" I murmured,

"WHAT!!!!! A boy, are you two together??" she said angrily!

"Well, sort of, can I go?" I questioned,

"Well I suppose!" she said, then she hugged me for a short duration then she let go and kisses my forehead.

A short while after that, I was ready and I was waiting for Callum, but he never come! He text me on my yellow 5c saying...

"Abbie, I hope you realise that this date thingy, well, it was all a dare! Ian Partridge asked me to do it, and then he would get me some rainbow looms! It sounds gay, but I'm not, I just want to be popular, and if I go our with you... then I will fall down the popularity pyramid! your so lame, your so ugly, your too skinny and your just a shit head! bye"

When i finished reading it, i just burst into tears, I was like a waterfall, it just wouldn't stop! I cant help it at all!

I just walked home, I wanted to blow the co webs away, think about my mum and how she let me go, I could blame it on her that all of this happened, but then she would argue back that I was the one who asked and I was the one who begged and I was the one who got on the bus a went to wait for nothing!

I was just really upset, now when I look in the mirror I see a big, fat troll who no-one in their right bloody mind would date!

***end of flashback***

How I hated life back then, but if it wasn't for Harry and my little Baba in my tummy.... Then i would have still hated it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 620 16
They thought she was gone and forever. They thought he was the one who took her away from them. They thought he wasn't real... But what about the tru...
50.1K 561 14
*Disclaimer* I started this in 2012, when I was 13 and Direction obsessed. It is now Jan. of 2017 and I'm almost 18. I'm completely redoing this sto...
930 177 29
~Unedited~ -Book 1 in texting 1D series- Wrong number? Yes. Do I Regret it? No. Does He? No. What's His Name? Find out Updates are every Monday and...
1.3K 62 28
It all started with some tickets but what happens if Brooklyn and her friends find out she gets pregnant? What happens if Harry and the boys can't t...