Conflicted (Boyxboy)

By InfamousLove

~ "When I first met you I had no idea how much you would end up meaning to me." ~ When Riley is once agai... More

1
2
3
4
chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter nine
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
chapter 23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
chapter 34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141

chapter 6

80.9K 2.6K 1.3K
By InfamousLove

I woke up to the sound of patting at a window. Sleepily, I rubbed my eyes then looked towards the veranda. Anatara was patting the glass with her beak.

"Ana!" I said now fully awake and rushed over to the door, pulling it open. She squawked innocently at me then jumped on my arm. I sighed then petted her head.

A sudden chill came over me and I realized I was in my boxers outside.

"Brr...Ana stay here" I said as I placed her on the balcony railing. She fluffed her feathers and started cleaning herself.

I looked at the clock and saw that it was seven o'clock. Should be getting up anyway. I sighed before getting dressed into jeans and a light white top.

There was noise outside my door and I sighed, remembering there is a bunch of hyper people getting up round about now.

I looked at myself in the mirror and narrowed my eyes. I just can't understand why people think I look cute, as in fluffy bunny cute. It's annoying.

Seriously I can be vicious if I want to, they just haven't seen it yet.

There was rumbling outside and hyper shouts and I decided to step back away from the door seconds before it burst open. I sighed as I was attacked. See, I'm getting used to this already.

"Morning" I winced as Alex got off of me.

"Hello! You're still alive that's great! I thought you would of jumped of the bal- Bird!!!!!" he shouted and looked towards the balcony.

I rolled my eyes and stopped him attacking Anatara who was staring at him with wide eyes.

"Yes, that's Anatara, my bird" I said as he slowly pulled me towards her, jeez he's strong.

"Calm around animals Alex" a low voice sounded from the door and I looked to see Luca raising an eyebrow at us.

"Oh yeah, forgot about that" Alex said as he stopped pulling and calmly walked up to her. She looked at him cautiously then to me and I smiled , telling her it was alright.

He then timidly put his finger on her head and was silent for the first time since I met him.

"Wow..." I said as I raised my eyebrow while watching them.

"You should let that bird inside , it could be very useful" Luca said now standing next to me and smiling. I smiled then Anatara squawked loudly causing me to wince and step backwards.

"Have you got sensitive hearing or something?" Luca asked curiously and I shrugged.

"Don't know, never thought about it" I said then looked over just as Zac crashed into me.

"Yep now I'm awake" I commented as I was suffocated.

"Sorry , i'm just so happy to have another brother you know!?" he said as he let go.

Ugh, he's way too hyper in the morning.

"Zac, act your age" Chester said by the door frame, now that, isn't a morning person.

Um...overcrowding in the room guys...

Zac made a face as he turned away from him then put his finger to his lips. "Shhhh, don't make any sudden movements" he whispered to me.

"Shut up, ugh you're annoying" he huffed before walking into the room.

I smiled timidly before escaping the crowd and edging towards the door.

Evicted from my own room, jeez.

"Woops scared him again" Alex commented then skipped up to me.

"Men don't skip" Chester commented again with his arms crossed.

His hair was still in the bedhead state and it didn't go with his suit, making me chuckle lightly.

"What??" he asked raising an eyebrow.

Luca walked up to him and patted his head. "Better" he said then smiled at him, getting a glare in return.

Aww, cute.

"Come on don't want to be late" Zac said and pushed me out, Alex in close pursuit.

I walked out to see Aaron pulling a reluctant Hunter along the floor. "Hunter I will drag you all the way down the stairs I swear to god!" Aaron shouted then smiled politely at me when he noticed me. Hunter grumbled and tried to crawl up the stairs back into his room.

"Yes , it is always like this" an unfamiliar voice sounded from next to me. I looked to the side to see Caleb standing next to me, with a slight smile on his face.

"I thought so..." I replied and he gave me a smile before waking down the stairs.

That just happened.

"It just gets worse as the day goes on normally, but he's normally not that polite" Alex narrowed his eyes at Caleb's retreating back suspiciously and I smiled at his expression.

"I would say he must just be being nice to a guest, but , that's not like him either...." Luca wondered behind me and I looked to see everyone else with confused expressions as well.

Wow.... I'm not going to ask..

I guess with that amount of brothers they don't find it important to get to know each other.

"Well...I am up now" Hunter said then yawned sleepily.

"EEEK!" Alex squealed and jumped as he looked behind me and I turned around.

Nate was standing there wincing and covering his ears.

"What?" he asked grumpily.

"What are you doing up?" he asked still looking shocked.

"Let me guess, you're not a morning person either?" I asked raising my brow. Nate rolled his eyes and passed Alex, bumping his shoulder.

"I just had something to get up for today!" he smiled brightly and hugged me.

Yeah....

...Ok then..

"You always have something to get up for, it's called school" Chester grumbled and Nate stuck his tongue out.

"School isn't worth getting up" he said still clinging to me.

"Um..."

"Unhand him peasant" Alex attacked him and tried to pull him off.

"Make me brat" he said then Alex tackled him, sending me with them.

"Ow" I commented as I was squished underneath them.

"Boys!" Luca grumbled and him and Chester walked up to us. He picked Alex and Nate up by their collars while Chester helped me up.

"Ow..." Alex rubbed the back of his neck and glared at Luca.

Damn...

"They didn't break anything did they?" Chester asked while he looked me up and down, and I guessed he meant did they hurt me.

"Nope i'm good" I smiled and rubbed the back of my neck. I need to get a helmet or something...

Nate and Alex both raced eachother down the stairs loudly and I rolled my eyes.

I sighed tiredly before walking down the stairs and into the kitchen. Caleb was just getting off his chair, and smiled almost....timidly as he walked out of the side door in a rush.

Alex was watching him curiously.

I decided to pass breakfast; I hate eating in the morning.

I sat down on a bar stool at the kitchen counter and looked at the time 7.15....hm... he must go to a different school, i'm pretty sure he would still be in high school so he must do.

I looked up and immediately jumped at Alex's face was right opposite me on the other side of the counter.

He was resting his head on his hands and staring at me curiously.

"Um....Can I help you?" I asked and he smiled.

"You look worse than death, not used to getting up early?"

"Uh... I guess not..."

"How, was your old school a later start or something?" Nate asked as he munched on some toast.

"I didn't really go to school." I said and they shared a look.

"Homeschooled." I added when I realised that sounded off

"Oh, right, but usually you do have to get up eventually..."

"I did it at my own pace. But I did have a job where I'd get up for 11 everyday if that counts..."

"A full time job??" Alex asked incredulously and my eyes widened.

"Um, during the holidays?" I tried to save it and he nodded.

"Oh, right. Yeah, makes sense."

"Aren't we a bit late?" I asked when I looked at my phone.

"Yup, as usual." Nate said before yawning and walking out into the hallway. I followed, not wanting to cause trouble and make them wait.

"Guys lets go, I'll drive Riley, anyone want to come with?" Luca asked and Alex ran into the room.

"ME I want to!" he shouted but Zac pulled him back.

"I'm coming too!" he said, could of sworn he'd be in college....maybe the college is near there too.

Hunter and Aaron were standing in the doorway with their arms crossed.

Nate sneaked in behind me and stood there. I turned around to ask him what he was doing but he put his finger to his mouth to shush me.

Um.....

"Nate you're coming with us" Hunter grumbled and Nate cursed.

"Awww but I want to go with Riley" he said and flung his arms around me.

Ugh.....

"We don't have time for this Nathan" Luca narrowed his eyes at him but I felt like he was glaring at me, it's a scary feeling.

"Then take me with you" he smiled and Aaron huffed before opening the front door.

"Have a nice day Riley, I'll be at the college if you need me, it's just down the road." he said before walking out.

"Ha like he'll need you" Hunter said as he followed him out.

"Right , let's go, I have a class to get too" Luca said. Still in college? wow...must be studying to be a doctor or something..he did say something about that...i think..

Alex glared at Nate, who was still clinging onto me and shoved him off.

"Come on Riley, I'm sure you'll have a great day with me" he smiled and flung his arm around my shoulder.

"Pfft he's probably in my classes dimwit" Nate glared at him.

I mentally facepalmed as we walked out the door.

This is going to be a long day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 4.6K 34
Only a few months after his dad's death, Daniel decides to leave his hometown to study in an art school at countryside. New ambience would surely hel...
8.3K 274 18
A closeted young man from a Caribbean country moves to America and ends up in the same college as his online crush yet unable to come to terms with h...
800 67 21
Riley is going to turn seventeen and was excided to plan everything. Everything was going his way, but not everything always has a happy.ending, thin...
236 8 1
Living in a group home can be a trying experience for young Riley. Even more so when living with a secret that's bound to make him an outcast if it e...