Underworld : Red (MxM) Rotxin...

By XxMOSxX

a bunch of SMUT One shots from @RotXinXpieces UNDERWORLD AND HELL CHRONICLES,ALSO ATLANTIS SAGA AND THE NEW... More

Top!AbelxCain
Hadifer-You're My Life
NikiasxDemetrius-My Superman
Xiphrus x Michael-Wings
Raven x Deveraux-Happy(sex)Birthday!
Hadifer-Experiments
Theo X Sept-Back Together
Alexion x Charon - Nude Sushi
Akin x Hannibal - Peace of Mind
Set x Mitclan-Proving Forgiveness
Cain x Abel - Revenge?
Apollo X Anexius - Under the Sun
Stanton x Alaric - Massage
Menoetius X Arikos-On the Yacht
Hadifer-Forever and Always (Part One)
Hadifer-Forever and Always (Part two)
Hadifer-forever and always(END)
Theo - Just a Night
Apollo x Hyancith - History
Theo x Sept - After all these Years
Hadifer - Perfect
Wildest Dream

Akin x Hannibal - Valentine's Day

1K 35 21
By XxMOSxX

(Hannibal POV)
I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing, the high pitched voice successfully pulling me out of my dream.

A good one at that.

It doesn't matter though, since I woke up to the person I dreamed about, holding me in his arms.

Akin ruffled my hair gently, making me purred at the sensation. It's been so many years we're together, and yet I still found his every loving touch amazing. Every time his beautiful fingers traced my skin, my entire body still trembled with anticipation.

"Good morning, pet" he greeted me. I looked up from his stomach, "good morning, master" I answered. He beams like the sun itself, pulling me up to kiss me.

As soon as his lips touched mine, I melt into his kiss, my lips parted, allowing his tongue to enter me. A low moan erupted from my throat, my body hard just in a few seconds.

Akin pulled away, and I was disappointed, obviously. He chuckled, pinching my cheek lightly.

"Patience, baby. We got work to do, remember?" He said, his hand gently rubbing my cheek. I sighed. Right. Work. I'm a King now.

Big position comes with big responsibilies. I guess I can understand why Zeus was always so pissy most of the time. Of course, he toned it down a lot now, considering there's Joxeia now, the one person who finally sees Zeus, the real Zeus, and still loved him nonetheless.

Akin too, has tamed me. And he helped me, all these years, he helped me to learn to forgive myself. I can't say that I have, but I tried. There's still a part of me that hated the fact that I was still a monster, a beast, despite what people said. They just haven't seen me in my worst days.

But Akin sees me. He knows everything. I got nothing to hide from him, and yet...and yet he's still here. He still told me he loved me every single day, he still hold me in his arms. Even to this day, after so many years, I still didn't understand what he sees in someone like me.

We took a quick shower, and I have to resist every urges to fall to my knees, begging Akin to fuck me. I know he won't like it if I skipped work, and I don't want to disappointed him.

I let Akin dressed me up, he was humming softly as he went through over a hundred collars for me. He finally settled with the black leather collar that was shaped like a belt, with a sapphire embedded in the middle. He put the collar on me, and finally I felt complete. I hated it every time I have to take off my collar because I can't wear them while bathing.

"Done. We'll meet again at lunch, okay, baby?" He asked. I nodded, "yes, master".

He can't have breakfast with me this morning, because he'll have it with a big investor, an Irish goddess, Morrigan. And she had so many fucking demands. Good thing for her it was Akin who's going to handle her shits, because if it's me, I'll lose my shits over her snobbish attitude.

Akin looked as beautiful as ever, wearing a simple white button up shirt with a long jeans that cupped his legs perfectly. A Rolex on his left hand and a few golden bracelets on his right. His blonde hair was let down, falling beautifully over his soldiers.

How could he looked like this and expected me not to be distracted?

He kissed me goodbye and then he vanished in a few seconds. I was tempted to just go to my office and skipped breakfast, but I know Akin wouldn't like it if I skipped my food.

So I cooked some eggs and bacon, and eat them alone in silence.

I hated it.

I was so used having Akin besides me all the time, doing everything alone scares me. I pretend to be though and strong in front of my underlings, showing off a facade of a powerfulf King. But in the end I just want to be Akin's pet.

As soon as I finished the dishes, I teleported to my office, where piles of works are waiting for me to settle. When will I can retire from this job?

---------------------------------------------------------

It's been eight hours since the last time I saw Akin. Usually, he would drop by two or three hours after lunch in order to checked up on me, but he didn't come at all.

Suddenly, my phone rings, it was from Akin.

"Master" I greeted him. "Baby! I'm sorry I didn't checked up on you earlier, I was so busy. I know you might not finished your work by now but can you come home? I missed you" he said.

I felt like flying when he said he missed me. Because not meeting him for too long killed my soul slowly...

Am I being too over dramatic?

But that's the truth. I didn't like it when Master is not around. I wasn't used with barking orders, not without Master ordering me to do so.

So I cleaned up my desk and teleported myself to our house.

And the sight inside awed me.

The entire house was dark, and there's candles everywhere. There's  signs made by a bunch of red rose petals, and I know these signs are leading me to our bedroom.

Did I missed something? Is it my birthday? No, we didn't celebrate birthday. Too old for that. Is he gone for so long in order to prepare all of these.

So I followed the signs. Instead of leading me right to our bedroom, it took me to other parts in our house, leading me in circle.

First was the pool. On the edge of our pool, there's a table set up, a small box placed on top of it. I took the box, opened it, finding a simple big golden ring with a Celtic knot love symbol crafted around it. I smiled softly, taking the box with me and followed the signs again.

This time, they leads me to our dining room, and on top of the table, there's a very big flowers arrangements, in the shape of the word 'I LOVE U'. Yes, in capital letters.

I followed the signs again, leading me to our private cinema (which sadly we rerely used considering we're both busy), and instead of movies, the song 'Capital Letters' was played, accompanying a video that was basically a bunch of our pictures together. I sat down, watching the video. I'm happy Akin did all of these for me, but why?

Finally, the video was over with a picture of us kissing for the first time after my coronation, under the lights of Aurora Borealis that was created by Joxeia, Xiphrus and Ambrosius.

I walked out of the room, following the signs, and it leads me to the stairs, and right there, on the first step of the stairs, was a crystal balls with a miniature of Lea's Temple inside. I smiled, picking it up. I held both the box with a ring and the crystal ball tightly as I walked up the stairs, wondering what else he planned for me.

It leads me into our bedroom, but no one is inside there. But the signs still continued on, leading me to the bathroom.

I opened the bathroom door, and there he was, my master. My love.

Akin...

And there's no strings attached to his body. He was inside the bathtub, looking up, smiling at me.

The entire bathroom was dark with only scented candles around, but I didn't care about that. Because Akin was glowing, and he looked so beautiful, so angelic I honestly forget my own's name.

"Put the gifts on the counter and strip, baby" he ordered gently. I did as he said, anticipating anything that's about to come.

"Come here. Sit in my lap" he said. I walked inside the tub, pushing myself down to sit in his lap. He caress my cheek, making me purred at the contact.

"Happy Valentines Day, Hannibal, my love" he said softly, tilting his head up to capture my lips in his.

It's Valentines Day...? Fuck, I forget that. And here I am getting showered with gifts while I didn't even got him chocolates or something else's that he likes because I'm too ignorant to remember the day... What an awful husband I am.

Akin pulled away, looking at me with concerns in his eyes.

"Is there something wrong pet...? You didn't like the gifts?" He asked worriedly. I shook my head, feeling awful.

"No? What is it, then?" He asked, his fingers massaging my scalps gently. I sighed, "I forgot" I told him, "and I didn't even get you anything" I said guiltily.

He smiled, "oh, but baby, you're about to gives me something really, really good" he said. I tiltled my head, "I am...?"

"Oh, yes, you are. But I want to shower you with loves and affections first until you drowned in them" he chuckled. I raised my eyebrow,amused.

"But you did that everyday, sir" I said. Akin pouted, "oh, shush. Just enjoy today. Do you like the video?" He asked.

"Yes, master. Though I didn't know there's someone taking our pictures all these years" I said. None of us looked at the camera when the pictures were taken. Of course, those moments that were capture were quite public, but if someone was taking pictures I would know instantly.

Akin chuckled, "well... I planned it all. For years. There's this girl with a camera coming to me, claiming to be a 'Professional Fangirl' she said she's in love with our love and she can took our pictures without you finding out, she promised me she'll put it into a video and one day, I'll thanked her for it. I really did. That was the sweetest idea I can come up with for our valentines" he explained.

I frowned, a professional fangirl?

"I really loved the video, master" I said at last. It was really a beautiful video... (A/N : CAN SOMEONE REALLY MAKES A BUNCH OF AKIN-HANNIBAL ART INTO A VIDEO? THAT WOULD BE AWESOME).

Akin smiled, tilting his head to kiss me again, and this time, I answer his kiss, feeling his warm lips against mine, his fingers caressing my skin.

We took a bath for awhile, accompanied by heavy making out, and I finally gave Akin a blow job before we finally gets out of the bathroom.

Akin told me to lay down on the bed, and he tied both my arms and legs, spreading my legs wide open for him.

"I'll blindfold you, baby. If something went wrong, don't forget your safe word okay?" He asked. I nodded, "yes master" answered me, waiting excitedly for him to do all the things that others would call too sinful, but who cares?

He blindfolded me, and I waited. What will he do now..? Toys?

Suddenly, I feel something warm, almost hot really, dropping on my right arm. It's a liquid kind of thing...

"Wax play...?" I asked. This is the form of play we never used before, this and fire play because Akin was afraid that he'll burn me. It's one of the sweetest thing I found about him, how he still treated me kindly after all the horrible things that I've done. He helped me carry the guilts and the pain.

"Yes, good boy. I finally mastered this after years of training" he answered. I shivered at that. Good doms out there would perform this on themselves before trying it on the subs during the training. I don't like the fact that Akin might burned himself while training this.

"Don't worry, baby" he assured me, he can read me now without having to hear me talked, "I didn't hurt myself. Not even once" he promised me.

And as soon as he said that, another drop of the hot wax landed near my nipple, making me moan.

Suddenly, I feel Akin's lubed fingers entering me for a while, before he pulled it out, replacing it with a... Vibrator, I guess from the feel of it.

He pushed the toy up until it touched my prostate, and I moaned at the sensation.

"Patience, baby" he said. Soon,the toy started to vibrating against my prostate, making me jerking my body up, begging for more.

I feel something cold was placed at the base of my cock, a cockring.

And then Akin continued on to tease me, the next drop of wax was on my thighs, awfully near with my erection.

And suddenly he continuously dropped the wax on my body, from my arms, chest, stomach, legs. He push the vibrator was moving even faster now, and I moaned, begging him to gives me some release.

"Master, please...!" I begged. Akin hummed, "not yet, baby" he mused, placing a kiss on top of my mouth, his tongue slipping in easily inside my mouth.

His fingers stroked my hardness softly, and I can feel precum leaking out, and I thrust my hips into his hand, hoping I would find release.

"I want to see you, master" I said breathlessly, hoping he will gave me at least this.

"Mm.. Well, since you've been a good boy... Yes" he said, taking the blindfold off me.

I found his face, his eyes staring at me as if I was the most precious person in the world.

"I love you, Hannibal" he told me. "I love you too, Akin" I managed, despite the fact that I was trembling, hard, from being teased for so long.

Akin smiled down at me, lubing his own cock, and positioning himself between my legs. He didn't take the vibrator out.

He pushed himself inside me, and I moaned shamelessly. A vibrator plus Akin's cock? Goodbye walking. Not that I complained...

He kissed my neck as he moved inside me, his hand stroking my cock, still caged with the cockring.

I grabbed the leash that tied my arms, my fingers curling from the pleasure and he thrust into me hard and fast, the toy inside me still vibrating against my prostate, despite being pushed harder by Akin.

"Ah.. Master... " I moaned, hoping I could begged for release, but I was in bliss.

Akin nodded, taking the cockring away, and he didn't even need to stroke me as I came.

Akin came after me, filling me up. He snapped his fingers, and suddenly both my arms and legs were untied.

"Turn around" he ordered. I obeyed instantly, getting on all fours. I bite the pillow as he clicked the remote that controls the vibrator, and it vibrates harder than before inside me.

Akin entered me again, pushing his cock in one hard thrust, before pulling it all out and slamming in again.

I almost screamed as he did that, but I held myself. I didn't want to scare him.

Akin keeps moving inside, me, his fingers teasing my cock as he moved.

"Are you okay... Baby?" He asked. "Yes... Master. More" I begged him. He feels so good, my body was burning with lust.

He keeps pushing me, his soft lips kissing my back, as I grabbed and bites the pillow.

The pleasure was building high inside me, after refraining from releasing myself for long.

"Come, baby" Akin ordered. I came, and I came hard. "Akin!" I shouted his name, feeling his cum dripping inside me as he came right after me. He thrust for a little bit longer, before finally pulling himself out, turning my body to face him.

"And that" he said, "is your gift to me, pet".

"Do you... Like it?"

He laughed, "like it? Baby, I love it" he said, pecking my lips gently.

"I love you, master" I really did. He smiled, "I love you too... But we're not done" he said, grinning with lust on his eyes. I tilted my head, ready for anything.

"Ravish me, master" I begged. This is the best Valentines Day ever.

END.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE! THANK YOU FOR FOLLOWING ME AND MY STORIES! I HOPE YOU LOVED THIS ONE SHOT OF AKIN AND HANNIBAL! (I ACTUALLY WANT TO WRITE THEO X SEPT BUT MY HEART WAS TOO BROKEN TO WRITE THAT TITANIC SHIP RN SO...) HERE A VERY FLUFFY(?) BDSM FOR YOU! TELL ME ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER IN THE COMMENTS! <3<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 6.3K 9
He is the god of battle. And yet, he feels powerless. He is a tired, weary soldier with a heart made of glass. He will do anything to make those arou...
72.1K 5.5K 60
Damien Carmichael leads a double life. By day he's a high school senior at an elite prep school, just trying to get through his last year without any...
704K 27K 57
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ "ᴡᴇ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴡʀᴏɴɢ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ғᴇʟᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴏ ʀɪɢʜᴛ"
124K 3.7K 21
mature and some sweet scenes..🔥🥰 WARNING ⚠️⚠️ severe mature content ahead.. only for 18+ ⚠️⚠️ NO COPYRIGHT ARE ALLOWED ⚠️⚠️