WORKING FOR STYLES

Від Crazenation

“This was for me?” I whisper looking around the candle lit room. “Only you. This will always be yours. All of... Більше

Prologue
1. Katerina Knight
2. Schedule
3. Parkland
4. Birthday
5. Jeans
6. Stoned
7. Kick Off
8. Two Weeks (Part 1)
9. Two Weeks (Part 2)
10. Two Weeks (Part 3)
11. Two weeks (Part 4)
13. Her
14. Suprise
15. Ed Sheeran
16. The London Eye
17. The Morning After
18. Party
19. Love?
20. Complete Confusion
21. Friends
22. Distractions
23. Katerina (part 1)
24. Harry (part 1)
25. Katerina (part 2)
26. Harry (part2)
27. Blues
28. Liz?
29. Reality
30. Mine

12. London

5.8K 177 41
Від Crazenation

Authors Note: For all of you who listen to music when reading/writing like me … I was listening to Lullabies by Yuna & Gorilla by Bruno Mars when writing this chapter – mostly when I was writing the Harry POV. I hope y’all keep reading and enjoyed the last 16 chapters x x x Please dont forget to VOTE & COMMENT !! ♡ ♡ ♡ 

Chapter 12

London

Harry’s Point of View

 I dampen her face with what she thinks is my sweat and she goes wild. This doesn’t count as bullying does it? Everyone’s laughing at her and I wonder whether she will resent me for it.

 “Relax its just water!” I yell before she looks as if she’s going to smack me. I throw her a towel as everyone’s still laughing, and just as I begin to doubt myself that she won’t forgive me, she just starts laughing along with everyone. God and her laugh, the way she tilts her head up to look at the ceiling laughing in embarrassment. Shaking her head at the floor scratching the back of her head. She breaks the slow-mo admiration I had going there with a wine, I assume about timing or schedule.  

 “Harry go shower we need to leave… well like now!” she yells still laughing pushing me toward the bathroom.

 God how I would love to just take her in there with me, have her against the wall and pull her hair of her back and kiss from her tattoo to her hip, teasing her – and  god finally finding out what that tattoo is below her pelvic bone. I wouldn’t care who would hear me make her scream. God, I can’t stop thinking about her. I couldn’t even fuck that hot Swedish blonde last night. I mean we hooked up and all I just wasn’t fussed to fuck her. It’s not like I love Kat, I know what it means to love, I just don’t love her… Not yet. I think If I let my self touch her anymore - I might. That would be a circus. A stupid media circus like it was with every girl I tried to get close too. Moments like this I resent having all this and then I remember I’m lucky, and I can’t just give up a one in a million chance. I only ever dreamed to do this, never expected this to happen. She makes me consider it though.

“Harry! Hurry up!” I hear Kat yell through the door.  God, help me stay away from her when we are away. I can’t look at her without mentally undressing her, item at a time. I bite down on my lips before I let my self smile thinking about her.  I look at my self and feel the hairs on the back of my neck stand up, giving me a goose-bumps thinking about her on the other side of the door. Like she I every night. Just on the other side of the wall. Tying my hair into a pony tail I exit the bathroom.

When we leave, I notice Niall giving me an odd look. Weird boy that one. We race to the car. I’m telling you, that girl can run fast. I don’t let her think she’s faster though.

I haven’t slept all week. I know she hasn’t either. I hear her watching ordered movies at night. On Thursday I even watched the same one as her. Argh. Enough on that, I can’t go there, its unprofessional.

 …

 Katerina’s Point of View

 “You excited?” Harry asks.

“Mhmm”, I say still intrigued by what’s out my window.

“Yeah I can tell” he says asking one of the attendants for a water bottle.

“Okay so, today we are in London at the hotel and tomorrow we go to your house for your mums birthday, cool?” I say way to fast that it makes harry snort and laugh at me.

“Sir, yes sir!” Harry says still laughing holding his hand to his forehead in salute.

“You sure it’s cool I’m staying there or did you want me to get a hotel?”

“Stop worrying your going to give yourself a hernia or something. Yes of course its Okay!”

“Oh shush you, we need to get your mum something today. Anything open at 6am?” I say, seriously.

“Ah, I doubt it. But we can go have breakfast at the hotel and then go into the city” he says seriously.

“Yeah, that’s a good plan” I say whilst switching my phone on. I receive multiple essay texts from Niall and a couple from Sarah, Lou and Tom. Jesus I’ve only been on this flight for four hours. Id sleep at the hotel but I’m too buzzed about finally being here. I’ve always imagined moving here and working here so it’s all a bit crazy in my head right now.

“Did Niall send you all those?” Harry asks intrusively.

“Ah, yeah. About Sarah” I lie. I don’t know if Niall told Harry he knew, so I make a mental note to ask him.  As we exit the plane there’s security waiting for us to take us to a car.

 …

 The car ride was good, it took us around twenty minutes to get to our hotel and I got to see the streets of London for the first time. The streets and the people look a lot more serious and ‘posh’ than they do in Australia. Beautiful women on their phones, in over coats and heels - despite the cold and rainy overcast weather. I rather like the over coat look, and now that I’m here I might as well buy one.

“Did you want to order in to my room or yours?” Harry asks taking my bag out from the car. It looks like word hasn’t come out that Harry has entered the country so there’s no one around yelling which is a contrast to what its usually like. The quiet is nice.

“Ah, mine I guess?” I say, and he nods. He still has his hair in a pony-tail and I rather like it.  I ultimately think of the mean girls line ‘Doesn’t his hair look sexy pushed back’ and giggle to myself.

“What’s so funny?”

“Nothing I just thought of a mean girls thing”

“Yeah okay weirdo” he laughs.

Harry takes his stuff to my room and doesn’t drop it off at his, moving straight to the bed. Lying on his stomach, he reaches to a pillow before bringing it to his head and turning to face me as I finish ordering breakfast.

“How about we watch movies all day?” he says seriously.

“Harry I’m in England, London England! How could you even offer that!” I wine. Plus I watched enough all week, not being able to sleep.

“I’m joking, relax!” He says as he throws the pillow that now smells like his cologne back at me.

“I’m going to take a shower before the breakfast comes, alright?” I say, before taking my jumper of causing it to lift my singlet off with it. Harry’s eyes go straight to me, standing in the middle of the room in my bra and tracksuit pants. I’m not sure what comes over me but I choose to be confident in what I’m doing instead of covering up. I throw my sweater on the chair closest to me and start to walk to the bathroom un-doing my bra. Oh shut up you slag, you want him to look at you. You want him to take you in the shower, god it’s been almost 7 months for us.

Suddenly my subconscious disappears as I feel harry turning me around and picking me up by the back of my thighs against the bathroom door. He slams me so hard it hurts. He however repairs the sensation by ducking his head into my breasts, causing me to let out moans at every suck, every bite every  ittle bruise he leaves. Marking me as his. He kisses what feels like every inch from my chest to my neck. We both look at each other, breathing heavily giving ourselves a moment to take in what’s going before crashing our lips together in a beautiful disaster. Well this has been a long time coming, my subconscious creeps in.

The taste of spearmint gum fills the inside of my mouth as his cold tongue plays at mine. I bite down on his bottom lip, hard, causing him to let out a moan before moving my kisses to his ear. As I breathe in his ear nibbling on the lobe he moans my name – I now know what turns him on. Harry Styles. He trembles as I continue biting onto his ear purposely breathing in his ear, making me slide down against the wall. I continue kissing the crook of his neck turning him around and slamming him against the door. I continue my kisses down to his perfect butterfly tattoo, before getting on my knees teasing him. Biting the band on his jocks causing a bulge in his jeans that I stroke playfully.

 *Knock, Knock*

“Room Service!” the attendant yells through the door. Oh! Breakfast. Um. I pick my self up before throwing my jumper on.

“Yes! On minute!” I yell back trying to make this look as un-suss as possible. I don’t even look back at Harry who’s rearranging in his pants and wiping the sweat of his forehead.

I open the door and the kind lady rolls in the trolley leaving it in the room, before asking if we needed anthing else. To which I reply shaking my head and give her a tip.

“So ah. Breakfast is served” I say turning on my heel looking back at Harry, bowing.  Did you just bow... Idiot. He laughs as I probably have a horrified look on my face for bowing – like an idiot. He walks toward me and kisses my forehead lightly.

“Lets, not talk about that. Lets go out and have an amazing day and talk about it later?” he says calmly.

“Yeah okay”, I reply realizing just how much he knows me. I didn’t want to talk about it, and I don’t know if I do.  I just want to go out to London and have a good day. He turns the TV on before tucking into his meal.

“Harry” I say.

“Katerina” he says. God how good does my name say rolling of his perfect spearmint tasting tongue. Slag.

“Thank you, I- I really am excited for today” I say honestly, putting what now feels like ten tones of thoughts of Harry to the back of my mind.

“I know how much it means to you”, he says giving me a smile. Its crazy how it doesn’t feel awkward… at all. I almost feel more comfortable with him. I catch Harry staring at my bra less region before I crack open my energy drink I purposely ordered.

“Harry!” I say pushing him back onto the bed.

“Look, they where staring at me. And you really don’t want to push me onto the bed if you want to leave this room today” he says smirking, sitting back up. I almost consider it before laughing, shaking my head and taking a sip of my V. Ahh what have you let yourself into. When in England… Right?

 DON’T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!!! ♡♡♡ Thank you again to all of you who knew i was sick and sent me get well messages ♡ so blessed !!!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

4.6M 123K 130
@harrystyles liked your post @harrystyles commented on your post @harrystyles started following you |#1 in fanfiction| read at own risk *** written...
118K 6K 77
THE SECOND BOOK OF THE INFINITE SERIES. UNDER EDITING. warning: i wrote this book when i was twelve years old. there are grammar errors along with a...
15.3K 424 32
This is something I wrote when I was a teenager. I want to apologize in advance. It's crap. I'm crap. But I'm lovely crap. Hope you enjoy it ??
418K 2K 10
"You can call me when you're lonely. I'll be your temporary fix." Those were the words that he said to me and it was plain simple, he wanted nothing...