All I Give

By 1121bella

When is there ever a moment where I don't give? They call me selfish, but am I really? - #1 in School Problem... More

Chapter 2 - First Party Of Senior Year
Chapter 3 - Forgetful
Chapter 4 - One Week
Chapter 5 - Annoying Kid
Chapter 6 - History Between The Underling And The Queen
Chapter 7 - Saturday Milkshake
Chapter 8 - Angering The Queen With Sweatpants
Chapter 9 - The Little Hidden Box
Chapter 10 - Beverly Winston Case
Chapter 11 - "What's that? A new hoodie?"
Chapter 12 - Ranky's Party
Chapter 13 - Caught A Case
Chapter 14 - Stargazing
Chapter 15 - "Amusement parks are a waste of my time"
Chapter 16 - I Saw The Drugs
Chapter 17 - Girl's Night Out... Maybe?
Chapter 18 - Was It Really A Disappearance?
Chapter 19 - The Queen Makes Her Move
Chapter 20 - Cakey On The Facey
Chapter 21 - You Fell For Me
Chapter 22 - Skipping School
Chapter 23 - Oliver x Izzy
Chapter 24 - "I see your boner"
Chapter 25 - He Wasn't The Man I Thought He Was
Chapter 26 - Truth or Dare
Chapter 27 - Desperate For An Ear
Chapter 28 - "You should get over me"
Chapter 29 - I Like When It Rains
Chapter 30 - The Biggest Tragedy
Chapter 31 - Broken Deal
Chapter 32 - My Bestfriend

Chapter 1 - The Famous Kid

5.5K 76 53
By 1121bella

A mysterious teen walks out of a white Lamborghini right in front of the school. A huge crowd gathers full of both fangirls cheering with their high-pitched voices and guys who were envious of the car they had just witness being driven.

Tons of students taking out their self phones taking pictures of the teen and his Lamborghini. It was practically chaos, the man had to push through the crowd with a ton worth of force. The crowd though only became worse.

He was wearing a denim jacket that made his shoulders wider and loose jeans. As he walked into the school, the crowd began to disperse. The audience trying not to get to class late then be scolded by the teacher for a terrible excuse, would not be ideal on the first day of school.

Many of the guys had greeted him with a masculine handshake and the girls fawned over his charming face as they passed by waving at him. His blue eyes looked at almost every girl's features with a satisfied grin across his face. He felt an enormous amount of attraction that filled up his ego.

He had finally reached his first-period class and when he took his first step in, every student looked at him with surprise. The teacher had spoken out, "This is our new student, Cole Orlando." Some made noises others gasped at his name and some students just waved a passive smile. "Cole mind giving yourself an introduction?" The teacher smiled as he shook Cole's veiny hands.

He adjusted his dirty blonde golden hair with his lips curved into a smirk as he talked highly of himself, "I'm Cole Orlando, nice to meet you!" He roared to the class. Though out of the corner of his eye, a girl who rolled her eyes then looked out the window. The teacher patted Cole's shoulder then asked him to sit anywhere he'd like. He chose to sit in the back where most of the guys fooled around.

Cole was able to read everyone's body language and expression they showcased but for some reason he couldn't get a deduction on the girl that rolled her eyes. His intense deduction was a skill he had always since birth. The girl's hair was a long raven color, though the sun shined on her ponytail which made it a light chestnut color.

She put her right elbow on the desk then put her dominant hand underneath her chin carrying her head as she looked through the transparent window. It seems to Cole that she wasn't phased by his handsome looks nor the popularity he already has from just entering the school. It piqued Cole's interest.

"Settle down class. We're going to do an activity right now." The teacher shouted to get the message across to the boys in the back roughly hitting each other playfully. "You're going to talk to three people you don't know in this class and ask each of the three questions. Go!" Students instantly got up circling their eyes to find someone. Each student swarming likes bees.

The ponytailed girl had fair tanned skin and her eyelashes were curled. She smiled when she found the girl next to her talking to her first.

"What's your name?" A girl with blonde hair smiled gently.

"I'm Izzy. How about you?" Cole, unfortunately, couldn't pay attention to her name and kept being asked tons of questions about his family, his job, and of course his white car.

"I'm Payton." She smiled. Her hazel eyes sparkled as she found a new friend moving on from Izzy. Payton's hair was parted on the side and it seems she's an extrovert by how easily she greeted another person.

Izzy in the process of finding another person, particularly a guy, she was analyzing. They greeted one another, his name was Trevor. She deduced that he was 5'11 and probably plays on the basketball team by his shoes, and plays the guitar by the way his fingers were caloused.

"Trevor, do you run fast?" The short tomboy bluntly asked in her usual raspy voice.

"Of course. I'm on the basketball team." Trevor smiled as he touched his curly hair and dark skin. While Izzy smiled to herself knowing her theory was correct.

"Are you faster than the guys on track though?" She wanted to add a bit of spice to the conversation. Mundane topics such as greetings were just not her forte. 

Trevor was always confident in his abilities and gets good grades but Izzy couldn't tell whether he loved basketball more or playing the guitar more. "Why wouldn't I be? I'm Trevor the all-star."

"That's a terrible nickname," Izzy laughed hard but only with a small smile. "You wanna race one after school next week? If your free, to see who's better?" Izzy tried to hold back her grin and kept thinking about how cocky he was.

"I'm going to win anyway so why not!" He hyped up himself and began to laugh along. At first he was weirded out because he had never met a girl so straightforward but easily got accustomed to her personality quickly.

The bell rang and many of the students weren't able to get to their third partner.

As the students quickly gathered outside of the classroom heading to their next period, Cole Orlando was always followed by a herd of the so-called "Populars". Izzy was slightly disgusted by them, she had a reputation but not as big as theirs. Izzy was surely friends with most of them, but she couldn't stand the decisions they made in order to keep their spotlight, so they wouldn't fall from their place.

Reputations were the main point of their school, you had to be important. You were only considered important if you have certain skills, dating someone that does have a good status, or of course have a rich family. If you aren't, the Populars would make school-life unlivable. 

Within this school there consists of two people, people who exploit others and those who get exploited. If you don't have connections or use what's in front of you, you won't be able to survive and you'll just end up as a target.

This was always how Wilton High worked. The system was cruel and created evil beings. Some were so consumed to keep their power they lost what only piece of good they had left. Everyone within this school has at least sacrificed something to live the way they do now, and some others have sacrificed much more.

But this was senior year, the last year of the system for the Populars to shine until college. So why not make it fun? 

Once they arrive many are already seated. Izzy walks over to her usual table on the opposite side of the Populars but still around the back area where the windows shine. Izzy loved to zone out looking at the sky.

Izzy was greeted by a girl with a stubby nose that has a silver ring in it. "Aye it's Izzy!" She pat Izzy's head then sat right next to her.

"Hey, Spencer! We didn't hang out a lot this summer. To bad I was stuck here with Bailey and you spent those three months in Barcelona." Bailey's deep green eyes widened and flicked Izzy's neck.

Izzy reacted immediately and twisted her cheek making exactly where she twisted a bright crimson red. She winced, "Ouch. Why do you guys always fight? I can't understand." Spencer laughs.

"Izzy was the one who started it." The red-headed woman smiled wider and so did everyone else.

"It's super nice having us all together, finally." The ponytailed girl starts to reminisce about the memories that couldn't be forgotten. Though dazes out of it quite easily from the background noise from the Populars. "Damn can someone just shut them up already? I had the last period and all I could hear was them." She rolls her eyes as she continues to give all of them a glare except she skipped the new student on purpose.

Instead, the blue-eyed boy asked the girl next to him. "What's your name again?" He says quite unenthusiastically. His eyes showed no remorse of asking. In the meanwhile Izzy, Bailey, and Spencer overheard their small talk and started to laugh hysterically together. It seemed to Izzy that Cole was quite used to saying that.

He was almost too comfortable saying it. Which meant that he has hooked up with tons of girls randomly. He just likes using girls for his own benefit then throws them out. 'Makes sense from his looks, personality, and popularity. Though Izzy then remembers that first impressions aren't everything.

"I literally said it thirty seconds ago." The platinum blonde high school girl had beautiful deep ocean eyes. Her makeup was plastered onto her face. She was wearing a mini skirt with a tied-up white shirt that was sheer enough so you could see the outline of her bra.

Iz whispered into bailey's ear then Spencer's, "You can see her trying so hard to get Cole's attention." They gossiped, trying very quietly to whisper.

Spencer grinned and whispered back, "oh my god, she's trying to get Mr. hottie into looking at her breasts!" Bailey laughed a bit louder and stares started to erupt. The wannabe girl was still putting much of her efforts into getting Cole's attention. Although continuously keeps failing.

Bailey pointed to the blonde-haired girl and she immediately looked back at her with a tough glare. "At least she acknowledges that her efforts just went to waste." Then continues, "look just wait at the end of this week they'll sleep together and Cole will absolutely regret it."

The ecstatic trio started to create snorting sounds that bounced within the room. Bailey's mouth was wide open. Spencer's eyes were watering from laughing too much and Izzy was covering her mouth trying to silently laugh with the rest of the girls.

The spotlight lifts off of them and the blonde wannabe girl scoffed crossing her arms snarling at the trio.

"My name is Stephanie. I'm the queen of Wilton High." She makes a smile when he looks over to her. His sleeves were slowly being lifted up as if he was going to be undressed. He raised a brow at this odd transaction. His tight and muscular arms were being shown a bit more. You could see a long vein that went down his entire arm.

"And?" He questions with a blank look on his face. Stephanie's face looked confused and just stood their until Cole started moving his lips once more. "You seem like a flirty girl, always trying to get someone. So I'd like to know what you want, since I keep being touched by you for no reason. With that pretty face of yours your probably always picking up guys so I'm going to say it again. What do you want?"

Stephanie's face was plainly horrified, obviously embarrassed by Cole's harsh words. She was stunned by what he said. It was true she was always a flirty girl, picking up guys whenever she wanted to. Though no guy has ever said no to her when she asked for it. "I was wondering if you wanted to go to Carson's party Friday night."

The trio started laughing at how stupid Stephanie sounded. Cole was different, but he was still definitely the player everyone imagined. "Sure, At least you know how I like to party." He makes a sly smile and lets Stephanie lean her head against his wide shoulders.

The trio turns to one another to talk about the pair some more. "Dude this is probably the best first day of school yet!" Izzy cheerfully jumps, getting almost a little too giddy.

"I can't believe Stephanie got rejected!" Red-headed Bailey squealed as she kept flipping her hair.

"It was about time she got what she deserved." Izzy's eyes circled around the pair and kept staring at them. She couldn't understand Cole's actions or words, they didn't match up. He gives off egotistical vibes yet rejects the prettiest girl in school? It was unreasonably odd.

"Cole seems like the kinda guy who would go for any chick. Isn't it odd he would reject someone like Stephanie?" Spencer made a remark and looked at Izzy's intense stare at the pair.

"Your right," Bailey admitted then also began to stare; trying to figuring out something.

"Maybe the guy has morals. Maybe he doesn't try to hook up with every girl that throws herself at him." Spencer began to give more speculations.

Why reject Stephanie? She's the hottest girl in school not to mention the most popular. He should start making allies, not enemies.

The blue-eyed boy wraps his finger around Stephanie's platinum blonde hair and starts to move his luscious lips, "Stephanie mind telling me about those three girls over at the opposite table?" He pointed but still kept his focus on the ponytailed chick.

"Them?" A slight pause after he nodded lightly, "they're nobodies. People you don't need to worry about."

"Do they worry about you?" Her face seemed to be in a temporary shock.

"Why would they?" She scoffs as if she were to be insulted by his comment.

"Well you claim your the almighty Queen of Wilton High, so why let the targets laugh at you so harshly and openly? You would do something about it, if someone else had done it. But for some reason you let all of their disrespectful actions slide under your watch, so why?" He gives a sly grin as he watches Stephanie go under pressure.

"At Carson's party you'll be crowned King of Wilton High. Be prepared for it to be a crowd." She puts his hands away from her hair then dismisses herself rather hastily. She forces herself to talk to Carson.

Carson has light brown hair and chocolatey chestnut eyes. He had muscular arms that protrude out every time he walked. He was athletic and had a large stature that any girl would seem fit of him being attractive.

The brown-haired boy walked up to the table full of the three girls who laughed and made jokes about the Populars often, especially today with the newcomer, or the so-called king. "Hey, guys what's up?" His face shows a smug expression on his face while crossing his arms in a laid back position.

Spencer, Izzy, and Bailey all greeted the teen as he sat down. "The roof," Izzy replied quickly, and Carson broke out a sweet smile. The three girls could quickly smell the mint fragrance in his scent.

"Izzy you always answer in the best way. Your cleverness is probably your best weapon," his smile gets wider when he laughs along with Spencer. Carson's eyes would occasionally gaze at Spencer.

"I know, I'm just that amazing." She remarks in a cocky jokingly manner.

Spencer raises a brow, "Carson, why are you here again?" The teen's eyes meet faithfully searching each other's eyes, their body language in sync.

The red-headed girl and Izzy set a side conversation to themselves. "Do they not realize whenever they talk they just stare at each other in the end?" Bailey quietly whispers into Izzy's ear.

"I know right, love does weird things to people." She expresses the sentence with dislike and moves her shoulders around while touching them, showing Bailey as if she had the chills from witnessing the couple's PDA.

The teen snaps out of his alluring trance, "I was just going to invite you guys to the first party of senior year, at my house." He rubs the back of his neck.

"Oh yeah, I heard about that. You didn't have to invite us directly. You could have just texted us the time." Spencer replied quickly as she gets nervous from almost blowing her cover. Her muscles tightened and she started to play with her fingers when her cheeks started to flush.

"Even if you didn't invite us, we would have just crashed the party anyway," Izzy's lips curve into a small smile. Carson gives a small chuckle as he relaxes, becoming more comfortable.

Wilton High's King glances over at Izzy and she notices the stare from behind. His eyes searched her body language to deduct her personality. It was odd, he felt cold every time he looked at her. Her face showed emotions but her body was always stiff.

He knew that she has a deep connection to the Populars because Stephanie clenches her teeth whenever she spots Izzy or because Carson greets or talks to the small girl casually, he usually doesn't talk to many girls. His mind kept racing to unlikely situations.

"Stephanie, tell me how well does Carson know those three girls?" His eyes stared into hers. Izzy noticed the long stare and she raised a brow in disgust.

"They've known each other for a while. Don't know how long exactly though." Orlando rolls his eyes and mumbles the word 'useless' underneath his breath.

Izzy turned behind and read his lips without hearing the sound and chuckled to herself. Bailey began to look at her weirdly then looked at Stephanie and started to laugh at her, not knowing Izzy was laughing at someone completely different.

"Carson and Spencer, remember your on the down-low. If Stephanie or any other girl finds out what you guys are, your honestly dead meat." Bailey gives a straight face then smiles wanting to see how their secret relationship could ever workout. "I mean, could you imagine the amount of chaos that could erupt if anyone found out that you two were dating? The hate posts would go viral I swear."

"Not to mention the nasty comments and the awful stares you two would get," Izzy adds on.

"I know guys—It's just that I wish I didn't have to be so secretive. It's fun sneaking around and all, but the paranoia is horrible to think about." Carson's eyes go a bit dim and his posture starts to become tense. He sighed heavily thinking harshly to himself.

Spencer notices his head slowing going down, looking at his lap. "It's a lot of pressure. Carson, if we did announce to the world we dated don't you think it would be worse than this? Not just for me but for you too." The brown-headed boy understands.

Stephanie had always liked to be clingy to her friends. Stephanie was closes to Carson, besides her little minions; Vanessa and Adrianna.

These two girls were always behind Stephanie, but have never been in the spotlight.

"Cheer up! This is literally the first day of school, and we're getting all sad about relationships! You guys are the best couple at the school. Don't say you won't work out, you always do!" Bailey pats Spencer and Carson on the back trying to comfort them.

"Thank you for slapping me on the back. I appreciate it." Spencer says in a more cheerful sarcastic tone. Carson smiles at his loving girlfriend, then gets up and waved goodbye. Spencer's eyes followed his back as he went back to the Populars table. Her smile decimated into a stern expression.

========
gotta love the trio's snarky comments.

just a reminder, I'm not amazing at punctuation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
61.8K 2.6K 37
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.
61.1K 10.2K 71
เถฑเท”เถน เถฑเท’เทƒเท เถฏเทเท€เท”เถซเท’.....๐Ÿ’™ เถฑเท”เถนเท™เถฑเทŠ เถธเท เถฑเท’เท€เท™เถธเท’......๐Ÿ’™
397K 11.3K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?