«sober⚣mvk»✔

By -EROTICA

jeongguk only loves taehyung when he's drunk. jimin gets drunk off taehyungs love. - started; 12.27.17 ended;... More

!warnιngѕ!
uno.
dos.
tres.
?tag?
cuatro.
cinco.
seis.
siete.
?another tag?
ocho.
nueve.
diez.
once.
doce.
trece.
catorce.
quince.
de diecisiete.
dieciocho.
diecinueve.
veinte.
veintiuno.
veintidos.
veintitres.
-
veinticuatro./m
veinticinco.
veintiseis.
veintisiete.
veintiocho.
veintinueve.
treinta.
treinta y uno.
treinta y dos.
treinta y tres.
final.
authors note.
epilogue.
q&a ; extra

dieciseis.

6.8K 326 245
By -EROTICA

   "Hoseok. Get out," a familiar voice filled Taehyung's ears, the boy starting to slip out of sleep when he felt shifting from under his head. Pretending to stay asleep, Taehyung kept his eyes closed, listening to the quiet between Hoseok and who he presumed to be Jeongguk.

   "Why the fuck are you here?" Jeongguk asked, his voice loud.

   "Dude, keep it down. Tae is sleeping," Hoseok's voice was lower, and fading, meaning that he was dragging him and Jeongguk away from the fake-sleeping Taehyung, but they were still close enough that Taehyung could still hear them.

   "I said, why the--" Jeongguk was cut off by Hoseok once again shushing, the younger male refusing to be quiet.

   "I stayed over night because Tae didn't want to be alone, okay?" Hoseok whispered, Taehyung starting to get worried for him, knowing Jeongguk's temper with stuff like this.

   "Stay the fuck away from him, understand?" Jeongguk's voice was now dangerously low and authoritative, making it obvious that he didn't like the idea of Hoseok being with Taehyung.

   "Okay, I know you've never liked me, but I was trying to give Taehyung what you obviously lack," Hoseok knew he was treading on thin ice with that sentence, and just by hearing that, Taehyung knew he had to 'wake up' or else Jeongguk could possibly kill Hoseok.

   "Hyungie?" Taehyung asked, sitting up and looking over to the two, hoping that Hoseok would come over to him and get out of Jeongguk's line of hit.

   "Yes, TaeTae?" Hoseok began his walk over to the younger male still on the couch, but was stopped by Jeongguk's hand gripping his shirt and pulling him back, away from Taehyung.

   "Get out, now," Jeongguk pushed Hoseok toward the door, keeping his eye on him. Shooting Taehyung a regretful look, Hoseok walked out of the room, lingering before closing the door completely.

   "Why the fuck was he here?" Jeongguk asked, his eyes piercing into Taehyung's small form and looking him over, bringing his eyes back up to lock on Taehyung's.

   "Wh-when I came home last night, you weren't here. S-so I called Hoseok hyung, because I didn't want to be alone," Taehyung's voice was small, looking to the side, too afraid to meet Jeongguk's eye.

   "He was probably fucking you, wasn't he? You seem to like to sleaze around when I'm not with you. That's what it was, wasn't it?" Jeongguk asked as he made his way over to Taehyung, straddling the other male and taking his wrists in his grasp, pinning them to the armrest behind Taehyung, bringing his face closer to the male under him.

   "Answer me," Jeongguk growled, bringing his lips to Taehyung's neck, starting to nip and suck at the sensitive skin.

   "N-no, he w-wasn't doing, ah, that," Taehyung said through a broken moan, becoming weak under Jeongguk.

   Taehyung was moaning as Jeongguk kept sucking hickies, the younger occasionally grinding down, rubbing their members together.

   "M-more, please," Taehyung hiccupped, loving the feeling Jeongguk was giving him, always quick to succumb to it.

   "God, you're such a cockslut, aren't you?" Jeongguk said as he kept grinding down, enjoying the reaction from Taehyung too much to stop.

   Taehyung moaned, loving the degradation. He was always one to break easily, and the words being thrown at him were breaking him in the best ways.

   "Always too easy, letting anyone fuck you like they please," Jeongguk kept saying, grinding his hips against Taehyung's at a steady pace now, feeling just how the both of them are hard.

   "P-please," Taehyung moaned, not having enough control to properly respond to the harsh statements.

   "Please, what? You need to talk, slut, I can give you many things," Jeongguk smirked, sliding his hands under Taehyung's sleep shirt, grasping the soft skin hard enough to leave marks.

   "Mmm, t-touch me, please," Taehyung pleaded, his eyes closed as the heat in the room made him uncomfortable.

   Removing his hands from under the shirt, Jeongguk brings his hands down to Taehyung's sweatpants, easily removing them along with his boxers. Wrapping his hand tightly around Taehyung's pretty red cock, Jeongguk gave a few small pumps, the elder's pleasured moans filling the room.

   Canting his hips up into the warm hand, Taehyung threw his head back against the cushion, a whine bubbling past his bite-swollen lips.

   Removing his hand from Taehyung's cock, Jeongguk brought them up to the elder's lips, pushing two inside Taehyung's mouth, the latter starting to suck on them.

   "Yeah, do what you do best; suck," Jeongguk smirked as he pushed his fingers in more, slightly gagging Taehyung, a jolt going straight to his cock at the sight.

   Moaning around the fingers, Taehyung opened his eyes, locking them on Jeongguk's, the face shifting under his lust-filled gaze.

   Pulling his fingers out of Taehyung's mouth, Jeongguk brought them to Taehyung's entrance, slowly pushing the first digit in, thrusting it in and out, not waiting to insert the second and start scissoring the male under him.

   "Please, h-hurry," Taehyung threw his head to the side, trying to push his bottom down onto the fingers to get them to graze his best spot.

   "Don't have to tell me twice," Jeongguk sat up, removing his own pants and taking his cock out of the restricting cotton, aligning it with Taehyung's entrance. Slowly pushing in, Jeongguk didn't stop until he was balls deep, stopping only momentarily to get used to the tightness, not letting Taehyung get used to being taken raw.

   "Fuck, you're so tight," Jeongguk moaned, his eyes closed as he pulled out, nearly all the way, and rammed back in, quickly setting a hard pace. Taehyung starting moaning, the pain being almost too much, but when Jeongguk hit the right angel, all pain was forgotten and pleasure racked his body, his mouth falling open into a silent scream.

   "Fuck, you like that, baby? Like getting fucked hard?" Jeongguk was relentless at this point, only thought being the tight heat around his cock and the small knot in his stomach.

   "J-J..." Taehyung started, his head lolled to the side, slightly drooling as the member inside him was hitting the bundle of nerves that made him see stars and hear ringing.

   "What was that, baby?" Jeongguk leaned down close to Taehyung's neck, licking a stripe up to his ear, taking the lobe between his teeth and pulling, Taehyung whining at the sting.

   "Ji- Ah!" Taehyung's back arched off the cushion when a jolt of pleasure shot up his spine, and falling back down when Jeongguk's movements ceased.

   "What the fuck did you say?" Jeongguk asked, his blown-eyes locked on Taehyung's lips, the elder not being able to speak properly.

   "Please, J-Jeongguk, move," he whined, hopefully saving himself. Mind still clouded, he started trying to push down on the cock inside him, pleading for friction.

   Slap! resonated through the room, followed by a gasp and Jeongguk's growl.

   "What the fuck were you saying?" Jeongguk started thrusting again, even harder than before, the anger bubbling inside him.

   "A-ahh," Taehyung moaned absentmindedly, oblivious to the question presented to him.

   "Fucking slut, answer me!" Jeongguk growled again, increasing how hard he was going.

   "N-no body," Taehyung hiccupped, still feeling the sting on his cheek, but the more prominent feeling being the tightening in his gut, the fire hotter than ever.

   "I'll fuck you until I'm the only name you scream," Jeongguk said, burying his head on the cushion as he felt his orgasm coming, his hips stuttering as he released, the one under him doing the same right after.

   All movement was ceased as the two males were coming down from their high, both breathing hard and gulping for air. Jeongguk started to pull out with a groan, Taehyung still ungodly tight around his cock.

   "Clean this up," Jeongguk said, tucking his member back in his jeans, standing up and walking to the bathroom, leaving the still gasping and hurting Taehyung on the couch.

   "Jimin..." Taehyung said before his eyes closed, falling lightly to sleep on the messy couch.

--- 

my updates have been really spaced out lately, but that's kind of not my fault. and I feel that's kind of good, so I don't rush the story too quick.

hopefully this story hasn't gotten too repetitive and has gotten boring, I don't want that to happen :( I feel like my writing has gotten worse

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.4K 3.9K 46
*:..。o○ ON HOLD ○o。..:* "i-i can't love h-him minnie, i can't." KTH Taehyung met jungkook through an accident causing jungkook to lose his memories...
284K 8.6K 10
jeongguk doesn't like it when taehyung gets too close with other people. he hasn't confessed yet, either. © -abratasas 2017 HIGHEST RANKINGS: #109 i...
113K 4.6K 42
where Taekook are cousin and lives with their joint family...both loves to tease each other but can't stay away for long... Both can't stand each oth...
316K 16.4K 41
yoongi is drunk. © fxxk_no 2017 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠: ↬ #𝟐𝟒 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐢𝐭. ↬ #𝟔𝟓 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐭𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐚.