Lashton One Shots

By Haydenpumpkinchan

Contains baby 5sos, cliffhangers, mystery, pirates, blackmail, fluff, lemons, tons of Lashton and very few sp... More

Lashton One Shots
#Lashton
Baby Ashton
Baby Ashton Part 2
Baby Ashton Part 3
Baby Ashton Part 4
Skinny Love
Baby Luke
Baby Luke Part 2
Baby Adventures- Luke's Birthday Crush
He Likes Boys
Storm
"I'll Catch You If You Fall."
The Hybrid Story
Different Ending
Mute
Luke's Fairy
Luke's Fairy Part 2
Luke's Fairy Part 3
Superhero
Superhero Part 2
Countdown
Sick
Cop VS Criminal
Stuck In A Lift
Luke's Christmas Present
Heartbreak Boy
Glass Cases and Kisses
Note Passing
Princes
The Moviestar and the Maid
Wild Love
Voodoo Doll
Voodoo Doll Part 2
Voodoo Doll Part 3
Bad Influence
Socks
The Five Day Challenge
I Love/Hate My Neighbor
Luke's Flower Child
Luke's Flower Child Part 2
Luke's Flower Child Part 3
Niall's Flower Children Mishap
Niall's Flower Children Mishap Part 2
Luke's Flower Child Part 4.5
Everyday
Punks VS Nerds
Punks VS Nerds Part 2
Sightless Eyes
Escapist
Saving Red
Switched
Freedom- Read All About It
Freedom- Never Surrender
Freedom- Bad Day
Freedom - Gives You Hell
Ashton's Fairy
Find Love On Earth
Luke's Birthday
The Taste Of Ashton
Friends With Benefits
Mango Smoothie
Reader Asks
Character Asks
The Cutest Delivery Boy
LashtonIsAKenguin
Tonight Love Slowly Blooms More
For Larry_Lashton ♡
Blackmail
Blackmail Part 2
Blackmail Part 3
Blackmail Part 4
Blackmail Part 5
Blackmail Part 6
Ashly and Lucy
Boarding School
The Good Life
Bubble Bath
Gravity
Promises
Super Models Mean Super Crushes
Mine To Hold
Luke's Kink
Unsouled
Candy Kisses
Ashton's Birthday
The Dare
The Dare Part 2
Stutter Boy Part 2
Stutter Boy Part 3
Mini Ashton
Smalla Than A Bug
The Problem With Santa
How It Really Happened
Stockholm Syndrome
Stockholm Syndrome Part 2
The Copper Scroll
The Copper Scroll Part 2
The Copper Scroll Part 3
The Copper Scroll Part 4
The Copper Scroll Part 5
Oblivious
Opposites Can't Attract
Opposites Can't Attract Part 2
Script What You're Going To Say
Fish Out Of Water
The Hunger Games
Friday The 13th
Luke_Is_A_Penguin
Not According To Plan
Petsmart
Luke's Flower Child Part 5

Cake

27.8K 332 132
By Haydenpumpkinchan

So this is actually a Cake (calum and luke) one shot cuz my bae (to whom this is dedicated too) asked for it and i said alright fine cuz shes making me a Lashton collage <3

So this is a one time thing because my heart can't go long shipping something other than my OTP *cough LARRY cough* ;)

HOPE U LIKE IT BABA, I LOB U <3

---------------------------------------------

Luke's P.O.V.

I was just finishing putting everything into place when Calum entered the room.

"Hey, ready to bake?" I asked, leading the way to the kitchen.

We were supposed to bake up some desserts for the schools bake sale to raise money for new computers or whatever. We were in the school's kitchen with a few groups of other students. Who ever baked th best cake got extra credit.

"Wait, we're actually baking?" Calum asked. "I thought that was a joke!" He groaned.

I rolled my eyes. "C'mon, we get extra credit if we bake a cake. Just help me do this, besides, I know you are failing Chemistry."

He grumbled but helped get out all the ingredients.

"Okay, we need to preheat the oven to 375 degrees." I said, looking over the ingredients for a red velvet cake.

"Got it." He said, turning the oven to the right temperature.

"Alright, you get out the pan and spray it."

"With what?" He asked. "Uh, I don't know. That spray stuff?" I answered, looking up from the box.

"Thank you, that was very specific." He rolled his eyes.

"Fine, just dust it lightly with flour then." I said, turning back to the box while he got out the flour.

After a huge flour mishap that ended with me, Calum and the whole southern hemisphere covered in flour, we decided Calum would make the cake and I would start on the icing.

I mixed together the ingredients together carefully. I didn't want to mess up and not get the extra credit.

"Done!" I shouted a few minutes later. I picked up the bowl of cream cheese frosting and brought from the table to the oven, where Calum was licking the chocolate batter off the spoon.

"Good timing, the cake's just finished baking." Calum said, getting out oven mitts and pulling out the cake.

"Wait..." I said, looking at the batter. "Calum, what kind of cake did you make?"

"Devil's food, why?" Calum asaked, setting the cake pan on top the stove.

I groaned. "You idiot, you were supposed to make red velvet!" I said, pointing to the unopened box of red velvet cake mix sitting by the toaster.

"Well you never told me that!" Calum snapped back. "Let's just make the red cake now."

"We can't, the judges are coming by in half an hour, we don't have time!"

In annoyance I dipped my hand in the bowl of frosting and smeared it across Calum's face. "There."

He poked his tongue out and licked some of it off. "Yum, why don't you try some of what I made?" He asked calmly, turning around and picking up the bowl of devils food batter.

"Wait no-" My protest was cut off as Calum dumped the bowl over my head. I closed my eyes as batter seeped into my hair, staining it brown. I peered up at Calum from under the lip of the bowl.

"Delicious." I walked to the fridge. "But I feel like it's missing something." I pulled out the container of eggs. "Perhaps, some eggs?"

He started backing away but I grabbed one out and threw it at him. It hit him squarely in the chest and he fell.

"My heart!" He cried, clucthing his chest. "It's broken!"

I grabbed the butter dish and quickly puled out the stick of butter, poking Calum's face with it. "Surrender!"

"Never!" he shouted, grabbing the stick and turning it against me so it smeared all over my new shirt.

We both jumped up, searching the kitchen for weapons. I grabbed a bag of chocolate chips while Calum grabbed the can of non-stick spray.

He sprayed it at me while I hurled the chips at him. We slipped on the flour mess we had made earlier and fell on the ground. I tried getting up but the ground was slippery from butter and chocolate bits and it was hard to find any balance.

Calum carefully crawled over to the sink, hoisting himself up. He turned on the nozzle for the water and aimed it at me. "Surrender now, or face justice!"

"Suck my dick!" I yelled.

He narrowed his eyes and turned on the water. I turned my back to the cold water. "Fuck that's freezing! No fair!" I shouted.

"Surrender!" He shouted again. I was near the cabinets. I opened one half blindly and pulled out a lid. I used it as a shield, turning the water back against Calum. He yelped and dropped the hose, making water splash all over the floor.

I grabbed the pantry's handles and yanked it open. "You surrender, or I'll pancake you." I narrowed my eyes and pulled out a box of Bisquick.

"You don't have the balls." Calum said, dripping wet and glaring at me.

"Watch me." I glared and opened fire. Calum coughed and ducked under my attack of flying powder. He opened a drawer and pulled out a box of tinfoil wrap, ripping a piece off and charging at me.

The wrap cut into my hand, making me drop the box. I hissed, but the cut wasn't deep, I wasn't even bleeding.

"You just made a big mistake." I growled. "You really shouldn't have done that." I grabbed the box of red velvet and ripped open that package, throwig the whole thing at Calum. He gasped as my attack stuck to him, making him completely red.

He looked down at himself and I couldn't help it, I smiled.

Then giggled.

Then I was full out laughing and couldn't stop.

He glared at me. "As if you look any better!" He said, holding up a reflective pan. I looked at myself. I looked horrible. I was wet, dripping with chocolate batter, and smelled like butter.

I gasped and he laughed.

We both looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"You- you should see your face!" He cried, wiping his eyes. I was too busy trying to catch my breath to answer. I doubled over, laughing uncontrollably. "W-we are in so much trouble."

"We don't even have a cake to present!" He added, covering his face to hide his grin.

"Wait!" I straightened up. "Yes we do! Put the rest of the icing on the cake!"

"You sure that'll work?" He asked doubtfully as he did what I told him.

"No. In fact I'm pretty sure we're going to come in last. But it's all we got."

We finished the cake just in time.

The judges came up and took one look at us, then the kitchen, both covered in the mess we made.

"And..what did you make?" One asked.

"A special cake, a combonation of two different flavors, red velvet and devils food cake." I said on the spot.

"Right! We call it, uh, Devil's Red!" Calum lied beside me.

The judges cut out three pieces, one for each of them and took a doubtful bite.

The first one's eyes lit up. "Mmm! It's sweet like red velvet but moist like devils food!"

"I like it." The other agreed.

The third was busy cutting another piece.

"Congrats boys, I think we all agree you win first place." The first one said, smiling warmly as the second brought out two first place ribbons and clipped them to our dirty shirts.

"We'll go talk to you're teacher about the extra credit." The third said as they walked away.

"Yes!" I cried, high fiving Calum.

"I can't believe that worked!" Calum laughed He looked at me. "Oh you got a little bit of batter on your face."

I reached up to get it but he pulled my hand away. "I got it." He leaned in and kissed me softly.

He tasted like chocolate.

He pulled back. "I think I got it."

I wiped some icing off his face and smeared across my own. "No wait, I think you missed a spot." He smiled and leaned in again.

This kiss was deeper and more sweet, which had nothing to do with the fact that our faces tasted like a candy shop.

"I've been wanting to do that for a while." I admitted, blushing slightly when we pulled apart.

"Then do it again." Calum smiled.

So I did.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THERE BEBZ I HOPE U LIKE IT EVEN THO MY HEART FEELS BETRAYED <3 LOB

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 27.9K 87
this book is full of preferences and some other thing, but I hope you enjoy everything I have written regardless. I am honoured to be so popular and...
3.1K 28 36
Here are some sickfics about 5sos along with Middle Schoolers, Raphael, Yuto, Aidan, Zoe and Thaiyo. I hope you enjoy them(Requests are open but only...
501K 6.3K 93
One Direction and 5sos slash one shots you can request but we can't write smut for shit so xx
326K 15.2K 26
In which, Ashton has returned and Luke can't resist // LASHTON HEMWIN // CAKE HOODINGS // COMPLETED // ASDFLKJHG5SOS 2015