Fearless ➳ TWD¹ [COMPLETED]

Bởi bamagalforever

FIRST CAME THE GROUNDBREAKING COMIC BOOK SERIES. THEN CAME THE RECORD-BREAKING TELEVISION SERIES. THIS IS AN... Xem Thêm

Promo Pics ~ Part I
Promo Pics ~ Part II
Promo Pics ~ Part III
Promo Pics ~ Part IV
Promo Pics ~ Part V
Promo Pics ~ Part VI
➳ P R O L O G U E
ACT ONE ➳ BEFORE
Chapter 1 ➳ No Way Out
Chapter 2 ➳ The New World
Chapter 3 ➳ New Friends
Chapter 4 ➳ Home
Chapter 5 ➳ Lasgana
Chapter 6 ➳ Friendships
Chapter 7 ➳ Saviors
Chapter 8 ➳ Taken
Chapter 9 ➳ Hostage
Chapter 10 ➳ Recovery
Chapter 11 ➳ Soon
Chapter 12 ➳ East
Chapter 13 ➳ Last Day on Earth
Chapter 14 ➳ The Day Will Come
Chapter 15 ➳ When You Won't Be
ACT TWO ➳ REDEMPTION
Chapter 16 ➳ Old Faded Photographs
Chapter 17 ➳ If You Can't Beat Them
Chapter 18 ➳ Join Them
Chapter 19 ➳ Kiss the Ring
Chapter 20 ➳ Izzy's Story
Chapter 22 ➳ For Glenn Rhee
Chapter 23 ➳ Sing Me A Song
Bonus Chapter ➳ All Out War
Chapter 24 ➳ Little Pig
Chapter 25 ➳ The Iron
Chapter 26 ➳ Go Now
Chapter 27 ➳ Escape
ACT THREE ➳ CHANGE
Chapter 28 ➳ The Start
Chapter 29 ➳ Rock in the Road
Chapter 30 ➳ Confessions
Chapter 31 ➳ Aim
Chapter 32 ➳ Brand New
Chapter 33 ➳ The First Day
Chapter 34 ➳ The Rest of Your Life
Chapter 35 ➳ Us
ACT FOUR ➳ RESOLUTION
Chapter 36 ➳ Return
Chapter 37 ➳ Mercy
Chapter 38 ➳ Damned
Chapter 39 ➳ Monsters
Chapter 40 ➳ Strays
Chapter 41 ➳ Humanity
Chapter 42 ➳ In The Water
Chapter 43 ➳ Honor †
BOOK II ➳ HEARTLESS

Chapter 21 ➳ Remember

362 22 10
Bởi bamagalforever

"Are you allowed to sleep with anyone?"

I was in the process of asking Dwight as we sat across from each other, standing by our bedroom doors. I don't know what made me want to ask him, but I did. It was just a question since I know that Negan hogs all of the women — including Dwight's very own wife, Sherry.

"I suppose, if I was gay, he wouldn't mind me sleeping with another man," he claimed, slowly nodding and somewhat smiling about it. It was cute, I have to say. "But, you... You women can sleep with anybody here or from any other place that we visit."

Hm, I'll be damned. Yet, his sudden reply pursued me to ask him a follow-up question. "What about Daryl? What if he's my boyfriend? I can't be with him while he's being held prisoner here?"

Dwight sighed and rolled his eyes all in one motion. "No, you can't," he hissed before launching himself off the wall. He took three — maybe four — steps until he was standing directly in front of me, somewhat towering over my short frame. "And, I doubt that he's yours because I seen how you looked at that Asian boy. Yet, that boy didn't say your name for his last words. Did he?"

I was growing to become bitter and downright angry towards his sudden mention of Glenn. He has no idea what Glenn meant to me. "First of all, he was Korean."

Rolling his eyes, he deadpanned: "Whatever."

"And, second of all," I picked right back up where I lastly was, "you're not allowed to mention Glenn. Nobody is anymore. I loved him and he loved me, but—"

"But," he quickly intervened, "he was married to that pregnant girl, Maggie. He loved her more than you. That's why nobody is allowed to mention him anymore. Am I right? I mean... What could've been, Tess. Am I about right?"

I was more angry now than I was before. He was speaking the truth in volumes here, but I couldn't ever admit that he was right. He didn't even legitimately know us, but he could put he pieces together as one. It wasn't that hard, after all, yet Maggie hasn't figured it out. She doesn't need to. It's all in the past now, buried with Glenn.

"Shut up," I hissed, quickly spinning around and turning my back on him.

Since the door to my bedroom was left to me, it didn't take long for me to open the door and try to slam it behind myself. Yet, he had caught it before I could with his boot in the door and his hand on the outer frame. He wasn't going to let this go, was he?

He was shaking his head and began to somewhat whisper: "Don't cry for what happened."

I didn't know what he was talking about until I reached up to my face and felt the tears running down my cheeks. I was crying, but didn't realize it until he had said something. This seemed to be always happening, as of late, ever since Glenn's passing.

I couldn't move on...

"Just... leave me alone, Dwight," I growled, trying my best to wipe the tears off my face as quick as they land on there. "This isn't any of your concern."

By this point, he had completely secure himself inside with the door now fully shut behind him. He had stepped forward to where he was back to towering over me. "You need to move on," he tried telling me, which didn't help matters much. "He's gone, Tess. I'm sorry."

"You're sorry?!" I almost began to scream, but knew that I needed to keep it low for the suspicious. "You're not sorry, Dwight! You couldn't be sorry even if your life depended on it!" I paused, but only to regroup to no avail. "And, as far as 'moving on,' I can't do it! I loved him and, now, I can't ever have him again! Even if we were to be friends forever and I would have to keep my feelings to myself forever... It wouldn't matter — as long as he would be here with me now."

"I know just how you feel..."

"You do?! Really?!" I sarcastically asked, rolling my eyes. He wasn't about to get my sympathy.

Turning my back on him to wipe my tears away, I heard him confess: "I do — with my wife, Sherry. Negan took her away from me and won't ever let me see her. I barley remember her face anymore. You'll do the same with Glenn — especially when you find someone else to occupy your time with."

Suspiciously, I slowly turned around on my heel and faced him from the short distance between us. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"It's just that," he paused to gulp and shrug, now looking away from me, "we'll both have to eventually move on. Y'know?"

"Tough shit on you," I growled, now getting right in his face. I began to hit his chest as hard as I could with my balled fists while tears streamed down my face. "At least the love of your life is alive and well! Glenn is gone and I'll never, ever get him back! At least, you can have Sherry!"

"I can't have somebody that doesn't want me back," he hissed back in my face, now trying to hold me back. "Plus, don't you ever forget what I've done for you, Tess! I wouldn't do any of that for somebody that I didn't care about!"

"You did it to save your own ass—"

"Really? I did?" Dwight growled, now holding my arms down. We were face to face now and the tension was high in here. My face felt like it was on fire, due to it being so hot in here. "Because the last time that I checked, I didn't do it to save anyone, but you."

Somehow, I'm now locked in his arms and I can't escape, yet I'm not very sure if I even want to, to be honest. I slowly slid my moist tongue over my bottom lip, but not to seduce him even more. It was just a forced habit of mine. Yet, he somehow seen this as encouragement.

Before either of us could do anything next, I took a slow and tender moment to really look at Dwight. Sometimes, I forget to see his rusted face as one side of it is clearly not like the rest of his damaged face. It was clearly melted, due to Negan's eager right hand. He hurts anyone that even steps out of line once.

Dwight's first mistake was when he tried to escape Negan's Sanctuary with his wife and sister-in-law. His second was when he took advantage of Daryl's help out. His third was when he stupidly returned back to the place that he had first escaped from to begin with.

Dwight's biggest flaw isn't his damaged face... It is that he can't let go of the past and leave what's already so broken behind. He stands by a man that has shattered his life into tiny little pieces. Most of all, though, it was my biggest flaw, too, yet I know where my loyalty lies and where my true home is at the end of the day.

Somehow, my current state of being spaced out invited Dwight in. His left hand was holding both my wrist and hand while his right hand had wandered around to the small of my back, gripping me even closer to him. We were so lost in each other's eyes that our surroundings didn't even matter.

I watched his lips right at the last second a little too long for comfort. I never, ever wanted to touch his lips... Until now, of course. Maybe I wanted to feel his lips on mine because I desired to be kissed again — to be touched, period. I wanted somebody to actually want to kiss and hold me back.

We began to lean into each other and, just as we were only a few inches apart, I even closed my eyes and prepared to feel his lips onto mine. I was preparing for the new and exciting butterflies to flutter around in my stomach and the tipsy aftermath that always happens after first kisses with someone new.

Yet, before our lips could even touch, there was a sudden knock on the door. Due to it being locked from the inside, nobody could come in, thankfully. Though, the knock rather quickly spread us apart from one another, as if, the person on the other side of the door could see what we were trying to do.

"Um," I breathed out afterwards and awkwardly dusted myself off. "What is it?"

"Hey, Tess," I heard Brie call out from the outside. I recognized her voice immediately. "I just wanted to know if you were coming to dinner. It's ready."

I gulped and glanced over at Dwight, who was surprisingly already looking up at me. I signaled for him to remain quiet, holding my right index finger over my lips. To Brie on the outside, I called out: "Yeah, I'll be there soon. You can go without me."

Grunting, she quickly replied: "Alright. I'll see you in a little bit." Hearing her footsteps follow behind her and, when I didn't hear them anymore, I took a deep breath that I had been holding in for a minute there.

"We can never to do that again," Dwight suddenly threw out of his mouth, catching me a little bit off-guard there. I looked up at him with my sad puppy-dogs eyes that I didn't expect would reveal themselves. Why was I so hurt for? "I mean it, Tess. Never again. I... I can't have Sherry, but I still love her and I still am technically married to her, too."

I nodded to agree with him, but I didn't want to, though. I just felt forced to do it, that's all, for his sake than mine. Yet, I didn't say a word. I remained quiet as I couldn't find the words to say to him. He claims that he cares about me, then tries to kiss me. Right when we're snapped back to reality, he can't even stand the sight of me and, now, he's claiming that he still loves the woman that he'll never get back as long as Negan is alive and well.

"Fine, okay," I finally agreed after he looked dead at me for an actual answer. Yet, I couldn't look back at him for I was now hurt. I was devastated and maybe even heart-broken, too, for some odd reason. He was the first person in years that's wanted to touch me in that way. I held onto the idea of us for a little too long, perhaps.

"I'm gonna go now," he suddenly announced, turning around to get to the door. He unlocked it and cracked it open, but held back to glance over his shoulder at me. "See you at dinner?"

I quickly and frantically nodded, staying quiet and clearly holding back. I was hoping that he could sense that, too, but he didn't care to comment on it, though.

"Come find me and we'll sit together," he quickly said as more of a demand than question. Then, he opened the door wide and disappeared through it as he closed it behind him.

When he was officially gone along with his footsteps, I backed up until I hit a wall and slid down it, feeling heartbroken all over again. I folded my knees to my chest and cried like I haven't done in a while.

What was wrong with me?

• What IS wrong with Tess, though? Nevertheless, I loved this chapter! It DEFINITELY turned out better than I thought! OMG! LOLZ 😍 Special S/O to beepbeepmiller because I hope that she has stayed up to read this 😭 Love you! Oh, and... #TWIGHT IS REAL AF 🙌🏻 All the love .xx •

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

14K 209 30
Family. A word that means the world to Theo. But what happens when that world is breaking? No matter how many things go right, double that goes wrong...
356K 5.8K 48
"You're my everything Angela." Rick said planting a kiss on my forehead. Angela is all alone when the world goes to hell. She finds a group with a sh...
75.9K 2.8K 47
|Book Two of the 'Forever' trilogy| Sequel to 'Forever Alone // Carl Grimes.' "Your journey will be hard. It will test the limits to your love for th...
34.5K 449 43
****DISCONTINUED***** In advance this book is like so ass. I wrote this in 2019 and i never edited anythin in here. Either way hope u enjoy?! " I'd l...